What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Sherry was sitting next to me as I drove. “Put your arm around me and feel my titties, Jerry. I love my big titties so much, and I wish we could stop and fuck before we get to the country club.”

“My sister has the most beautiful titties in the world. I can’t get over how huge they are, and yet they’re so high and firm.

“Your nipples feel like small spikes, they’re so erect and pointy.”

“I love the way you touch me like this. If we weren’t brother and sister, I’d marry you.”

“You just keep us from getting you pregnant, and we’ll pretend we’re married when we go to Little Rock.”

“I wish we could. I’d love to spend the weekend with you as your wife.”

“Mrs. Helton, your wish has already come true ... Joe has a suite reserved for us, Ginger, Gail, and him. We’ll have our own room with our own bed.”

“What would you do if Ginger and Gail wanted to get in bed with us, after they fuck Joe to sleep?”

“Better yet, Mrs. Helton - what would you do?”

“I think I’d love getting my face between both those girl’s titties.”

“Is that all?”

“Would you be shocked if I want to get some pussy too?”

“Would you be shocked if I got some of your pussy while you get some from Gail and Ginger?”

“I’d really be shocked if you passed up a chance to fuck all three of us girls in the same bed on the same night.”

“We’ll be there two nights and come home late Sunday.”

“I sure wish you could get Ms. Parrish alone long enough to run her through your magic-music-mill tonight. She would be such a pretty, sexy, and loving person if she had a sexy ass and a pair of titties like mine. I’m sure if you gave her half of what you’ve given me, she would even give you some pussy.”

“I think my sister would like to have some of her teacher’s pussy too.”

“Your sister stayed home tonight. Your wife is here and she loves pussy almost as much as she loves her husband’s cock.”

“I’ll leave it up to you, to make sure Ms. Prim and Proper – Pamela Parrish is within reach of my cock when I play my guitar for her.”

“So, that’s the way it works? Leave it to me, Dear – Ms. Pam Parrish will be the hit of the senior class party, but she’ll only drop her panties for my husband.”

“What if we don’t use protection and fuck her naked pussy with my naked cock?”

“My husband will make her pregnant and she’ll love both of us forever, the way I see it.”

“I like the way you see things, and I want Ms. Parrish to look just like my wife.”

“Long hair, bald pussy, sexy ass, and all?”

“All that and a personality that outshines the sun.”

“Look, they have junior boys and girls parking cars tonight.”

“I dare you to flash your bald pussy at the girl opening the door on your side.”

“Shit, I know her. She lives on the block behind us - she’s skinny as a ten penny nail...

Jerry... ?”

Sherry, we can’t just keep on doing this for everyone.”

“Please? I’ll make sure you get some of her pussy, if you’ll do this for her - and me.”

Make sure I get some?

“Well, I’ll make sure we get some and you’ll get to fuck her and me in my bed.”

“Tell her to come around to my side with you, so I can give her a tip. Let her know, if she ever tells anyone how she got her sexy body, she will turn into a toad with warts on her titties.”

“Her name is Kennedy - and Mr. Helton - you’re going to love her smile.”

“Mrs. Helton, you’re going to love her pussy smeared all over your face as I fuck her from behind.”

...”Hi Kennedy. I had no idea you would be helping with the valet parking tonight.”

“Hi, Sherry. You sure do look sexy in that peasant skirt and blouse. Wow - Wow - Wow - I’d love to have titties like yours when I’m a senior. You’re so pretty - and girl, you better watch flashing your bald pussy like that.”

“What would you give to have a pair of titties like mine and an ass to match?”

“I’d give up my cherry to the man or woman who could make it happen. I wish you wouldn’t tease me about things like that. You know I’m never going to have any titties anyway.”

“Go around to the driver’s side, so Jerry and give you a tip. Just be ready for the shock of your life, and if you ever breathe a fucking word about how and when this happened, you’ll be turned into a toad with warts all over your ass and your titties. Oh, and before I forget, you need to spend the night with me Sunday night.”

“Sherry - are you serious? I mean – is this really about to happen?”

“Go see Jerry - Kennedy. You’ll love what he gives you and you’ll love both of us in my bed Sunday night.”

“Can I hug you?”

“Give me a hug and give Jerry a hug too. When you hug him, feel of his cock.”

Sherry?”

Do it - Damn it!

I saw her smiling as she ran around the front of my truck. She’s as thin and flat chested as any boy her age - but her life is about to change forever.

“Hi Kennedy. You sure look good tonight. If I wasn’t here with Sherry, I’d ask you to go inside with me. Come give me a hug and let me tip you.”

“Jerry, if this is real, I’ll give you more than a tip. I’m spending the night with Sherry Sunday and I’ll pay both of you then.”

As soon as her arms were around my neck, I felt the changes begin. When she dropped her right hand to feel my cock through my jeans, we were actually pushed apart - her titties were growing so fast.

“OH WOW, Jerry! I love you and Sherry for this and I hope you like me with big titties.”

“We love you already, Baby. Just remember, not a word, and keep that sweet, Maraschino Cherry for me.”

When she backed away from me, her thin, pullover shirt was stretched to the limit, and her jeans were skin-tight across her sexy ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.