Whirlwind - Cover

Whirlwind

Copyright 2009 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 06

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 06 - A young man's cousin who he intends marry is sexually assaulted by two lesbian classmates, so he gets busy to recover the situation before the attackers make her their slave. After his successful counter-strike things escalate as more slaves and trouble come his way. The events result in him making many things public before he intended to do so. Set in Australia.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Revelations

Helen looks at me and says, “Look, I know we’ll have some money from the payout you organised from Robert, but I can’t afford to send Jacqui to an exclusive and expensive school like this.”

I grin at her, “Helen, one, the money from Robert is much more than you realise, but less than it could have been. Two, Jacqui is now my unofficial adopted daughter so I’m paying for her to go here. I’ll probably get a discount as I’m now a staff member, but I don’t care. I’ll be working here for the same reason I was fighting, something to do. My family is rich so I don’t need to work. After my winnings from Sunday I now have about twenty-seven million in the bank I now have to organise investing or doing something with. So have no doubts about my being able to afford what I get for her.” Everyone is staring at me with very surprised expressions: a multi-millionaire teaching for fun, wow. “Three, this school has the best curriculum in the country with the best teachers because they pay them well above award, that’s why the fees are so high. I think Jacqui deserves the best, don’t you? Also, it makes it simpler to have all of the girls attend the same school. And four, I knew Jacqui would be accepted at this school no matter what, even if all of the classes were at maximum. The school would’ve built more classrooms and hired more staff to accept Jacqui simply because I’m the one enrolling her and the school board won’t refuse me anything. So get used to the idea Jacqui is going to school here.” Everyone is staring at me as I turn to Jacqui, “And you, young lady, don’t think you can lord it over anyone or get special treatment because of our relationship. I know how to spank naughty girls, and I like spanking naughty girls’ bare bums, right?” While she gulps hard she nods as the grin on her face vanishes. “You behave yourself and study then all goes well, get uppity and you’ll have more trouble than you can imagine.” Both Jacqui and Helen nod their agreement as I smile at them because I think they both like the idea of her having a strong father figure around and actively involved with her.

Mrs Bellows says, “Sensei, why would the school board expand the school to suit you?”

I turn to smile at her as I say, “Because the school isn’t part of the family trust, despite the family trust board sitting as the school board. For some reason unknown to everyone except her, my grandmother left the company that owns the school to me as a separate inheritance in her will. I let the family trust manage it for me so that the school is better run than if I managed it directly. I do that because they did such a good job while they managed it as my trustee when I was still a child. So don’t expect me to get involved in the day to day operations of the school, as that’s what the board and the principal are for.” She slowly nods her head and smiles while the rest of the people stare at me. I look around the room and add, “All of what you just heard about my finances and ownership is not for discussion with anyone else. Got it! Don’t worry, if I hear you talked I won’t fire you for talking. I’ll just give you a very thorough spanking every time something happens that I think is related to the leak.” They all nod and a few are scared, so I think they just changed their minds about some gossip.

That seems a good point to leave on so I head to the door, followed by Helen, Jacqui, and Sugar. As we leave the office the bell for morning break goes and the girls pour out into the grounds for the fifteen minute break and a snack. I look up to see my girls heading our way. I smile and wave them to us; they smile and run in response to my calling for them. Some of the other girls look up and grin at their behaviour. When they arrive I take time to give them all a hug and a kiss, getting stares from some of the girls. I move us off to a quiet corner to talk.

They get their snacks out and start eating when they sit down. After going around the group to make eye contact with them all I say, “OK, people, for your confidential information, I just lost my cool a bit and let slip a few things in the office. Since the office staff know you need to know. If you say anything about my financial situation other than being able to afford to send you to this school you’ll be in big trouble, understand?” They all nod. “Ellie, I’m sure you’ve always wondered how your mother could afford to send you to this school. Well, that’s because I was paying for the fees while she thought it was my mother.” Ellie’s eyes go wide, so do the rest. “I told Ellie recently I’ve twenty-seven million in the bank and I’ll be working out how to invest that soon. Also, my family is rich and I have many other assets, one of which is this school. I own the company that owns it.” Some stunned looks. “None of that information is for public use, no talking about it except at home and amongst us. You need to know so you can know money is not an issue for this family of which you’re all now a member. The next information is for public discussion if you want. I’ve told the staff that I’m engaged to a student and we’re getting married, so I don’t mind if people know about Ellie and me. Several people now know the face of Whirlwind and he’s now officially retired. So I’ll tell the news people later today. I just got employed as the new martial arts instructor and I’ll also be helping out where I can with either martial arts, PE, computing, or my business management and accounting studies. So feel free to let the others know the new martial arts instructor is good. I’ll also look to make some private lesson times available for selected students.” They nod again with grins through most of this, but they nod hard at the bit about selected students. I’m sure they intend to do some student selecting. “More private information, I’ve two more slaves, Merry and Aggi, you know them as Missus Bellows and Meredith from the main office.” A group of huge grins. “We’ll be having some visits by Linda, the previous martial arts instructor, and Alice, the PE teacher.” Bigger grin. “Now, I’ve to go to get some other things done so Jacqui is ready to start classes tomorrow.” Standing up I give them all another hug and kiss. They give Helen and Jacqui hugs before we head off to the car park and the mini-bus.

From the school we go get an early lunch at a nearby mall food court then on to the uniform people. While at lunch I call Highball to set up some media meetings for mid-afternoon. He grins when I give him approval to sell off seats at the media event.

The uniform place is a small shop that does exclusive tailor-made clothes, they hire extra seamstresses during peak periods but manage with just the two owners at other times. The owners are women in their mid-twenties and they both smile when I walk in the shop doorway. The smiles contract a bit when Jacqui follows me in. They smile again when I say, “We’re here for Jacqui’s uniform fitting, are the first ones ready for fitting?” One ducks out the back to bring back two full uniform outfits and she takes them into a fitting room off to the side. The owners’ smiles return when I wave Jacqui into the change room and hold the curtain back. Sugar keeps an eye on the street between joyful glances at Jacqui’s cute arse. She strips and pulls the panties on, I stop her there and have her do some exercises in them, then I ask for the next size up for her so she’ll have room to move. A quick change of panties and then she tries a bra on, the school has strict rules on underwear so all of the girls get their underwear here. I check the bra for correct fit, making the owners smile again, and I approve the bra. The blouse is a good fit, but it needs a quick adjustment to make the collar fit right for the school tie. The skirt is a good fit while the slacks need an adjustment. All done and ready within forty-five minutes for both sets. Three more sets will be delivered to the school by lunch on the day after tomorrow for her to bring home. We take five sets of the underwear, and also the slightly tight panties she tried first because they’ll do for other wear around home as you should buy what you try on as underwear.

With that done I ask the ladies to measure Helen for some clothes, and I enjoy watching her strip for measurements, and the same with Sugar. The ladies really love it when I strip to be measured, although they keep glancing at Jacqui when she admires me standing there nude. Once they note the measurements I say, “I need a couple of decent suits for the boardroom tailored with room for my holster and gun without being obvious. I also need a full set of the school staff uniforms and ten sets of training gis with the school crest as I’m the new martial arts instructor there. Both the gentleman and the lady will need nice clothes that suit personal assistants for a senior board member and allow for concealed handguns too. The gentleman will need three or four suits while the lady will need a few business suit style lady’s outfits and several dresses. I need three school uniforms and gis a.s.a.p. with the rest by this time next week. Thank you.” Eyes wide they add up the cost then they present the bill. I pay it in full for what we’re taking, and I also pay for half of the rest with the remainder to be paid when done. That should keep them busy for a few days while it makes their revenue target for the month. They’re very happy when they show us out.

Next stop is the conference centre where I’m to meet Highball while the rest return to the school to collect the girls since they’ll be finished before I am.


Media Meetings

In the conference centre I meet up with Highball and we go through to the suite he’s booked. In one of the back rooms I get changed into my fight outfit from Sunday night with my normal fight outfit under it. About ten minutes later I hear noises from the main room as Highball opens the door to wave me out. This is only the third media conference I’ve had, so the half dozen reporters present are very busy with their recorders while their photographers are making sure they get plenty of photos. We go through a few questions to make sure they can confirm I’m the real Whirlwind. Although they trust Highball they do need to be seen to confirm who I am to make their audiences happy. Then they start in as to why the new uniform and the conference.

Highball waves at me and I say, “I called this conference to make a few statements. First, I got this new outfit solely for last Sunday’s fight because I thought the fighters of that particular promoter cheated in some way but we could never work out how. After I’d accepted the fight for the reasons mentioned on the night one of my new training assistants raised the idea of contact poisons while we were discussing how they could be cheating. This made sense to me because we always test winners for drugs, but not losers. So a contact drug of some sort to slow a person down could be used. I got this suit just in case that was what was happening. I also decided not to use a towel or any water in case it was something being put in them at ringside. I don’t know if they cheated this way or not, but I took the precautions in case they did. After the fight I told the organisers of my concerns and I believe they’re conducting an investigation. I won’t make any speculation on that, but I expect they’ll make a statement of their own when the investigation is finished. Since that fight I’ve been told no one wishes to enter the ring against me, and I don’t blame them at all. Because of that I called this media conference to announce my retirement as a fighter so now the other fighters can all have a fair shot at winning the title.”

The reporters are like sharks with blood in the water, a fighter retiring undefeated in his first year of fighting, it’s never been done before. “I know it’s unusual, but when I started fighting I set myself certain goals, monetary goals, and I reached those on Sunday night so the money incentive isn’t there any more. I did want to win the title, but if no other fighters will fight me how can I earn enough points to be in the title series? So, with no chance at the title that goal is unreachable. Without fights each month or so I’ll lose my edge and not be a good competitor. Thus it’s better to go now while still successful and not when on the wane from lack of practice. The other fighters will now know the title is open to all and they’ll give you very good fights for the rest of the year since they don’t have the knowledge of my sure win of the title hanging over them; and the community deserves to see good fights for the rest of the year. I’ve already signed up to take on being a martial arts instructor at a school, so that will be my main work from now on. Also, I favour certain charities and I know Highball has handed out the list of them. I’d like one of your organisations to manage a fund raising auction or lottery on behalf of those charities. I want you to guarantee a minimum of one million dollars to be raised in the event, if it isn’t raised they’re to make up the difference. What they’ll have to auction off are three items.” I take off the new one piece suit then I place it on the table while saying, “This suit, my mask,” and I take it off to place it beside it before I put on a robe and slip off the swimsuit I usually fight in to place it beside the other items. “And my usual fight suit. I’m sure one of you can organise this fund raising for me.” While the photographers go crazy taking pictures of Whirlwind without his mask the reporters are all busy talking to their editors on their cell phones. Highball is grinning because he loves it when he sees a feeding frenzy like this: the exclusive management of the disposal of my fight gear has the media executives going crazy for it.

In a few minutes Highball is in his element conducting an auction by phone as different media editors and managers bid for the rights, the bidding is done by raising the amount of the donation guarantee. It takes about ten minutes for one of the big international sports media affiliates to win the rights with a bid of ten million dollars. We doubt they’ll get that amount at the auctions, but the promotional aspects while they take their sweet time building up to the auction will boost their circulation enough for them to pay the extra. Once that auction is over I take a permanent marker from one of the reporters then I sign my fight name on each item so they’ll know for sure they’re the originals.

Handing the pen back I say, “Thank you all for attending. We expect a senior representative of the winners to be here to collect the items for auction very soon, so I guess you better wait around and report on them collecting them. Highball will stand guard over them, with your collective help, until they arrive. Miss Denning, I seem to remember promising you a special exclusive interview when I first stood up to enter the cage. If you care to leave your assistant here with your photographer and have your photographer’s assistant join us outside with another camera we can organise that interview while I travel to where I need to be next.” She smiles as a lot of the others groan at the exclusive. When I started she was the only one who turned up at my first conference so I promised her a special then, and I always deliver on my promises. She has a quick word with her people then a young woman races off to get their spare camera from their car. Miss Denning turns and follows me into the back room.

Once the door is shut and locked I say, “Please excuse me, but I do need to get dressed and I bet you don’t want to let me get out of your sight until I give you the exclusive.” She nods then she smiles as I remove the robe and start to get dressed. A little later we leave by a side entrance then we go to the main entrance to find her new photographer waiting for us. “We shouldn’t have long to wait for my driver to arrive, but let’s move over to the side a little and get organised for the interview.” We move over and place a row of shrubs between us and the entrance. “Why don’t you write down the questions you’d like answers to then I’ll read them and deal with them in the interview.” A smiling Peta Denning pulls out her notepad and starts writing, she soon has a couple of pages full of questions, luckily it’s a small notebook. She hands the notebook to me and I read them.

We’re about to start when my phone rings, I answer it to be told by Highball he’s just handed the gear over and the media people are now announcing how they’ll be handling the lottery. To simplify matters they’ve already handed him a bunch of cheques made out to the four children’s charities and the cheques are for three million dollars each. They decided to up the ante and are doing that as part of their promotion, so he’s now off to the local offices of the charities to hand the cheques over with the whole media contingent trailing along too. He’s not been this happy in ages. I pass that along to Peta and she smiles. The winning media organisation may be her greatest competitor but the real winners are the charities, two of which are her favourites; and she has the exclusive with me. Just then Sugar arrives with the bus and my girls.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.