Whirlwind - Cover

Whirlwind

Copyright 2009 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 05

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 05 - A young man's cousin who he intends marry is sexually assaulted by two lesbian classmates, so he gets busy to recover the situation before the attackers make her their slave. After his successful counter-strike things escalate as more slaves and trouble come his way. The events result in him making many things public before he intended to do so. Set in Australia.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Tuesday

I wake up about 5:45 a.m. and I extract myself from this beautiful pile up. I get dressed and go for my morning run like I did yesterday. Getting back at 7:30 a.m. I go through to the bedroom to find most of them asleep. But Helen and Ellie are just getting into a hot bath so I join them and Helen teaches Ellie how to massage my shoulder. It’s still a bit sore, but now it’s not so stiff - thanks to all of the massages. We sit and chat for a while after we’re washed. About 8:00 a.m. the rest start to wander in so Ellie rotates them through the bath, ending up with Jacqui and Jeri being the last two in the bath with me while Ellie takes the rest off to help with breakfast. She sent Denny off earlier with Teri, so some nice smells are wafting through the house. About 8:50 a.m. we’re hand fed hot pancakes with buttered toast, a lovely breakfast and way to eat. I’m going to really enjoy having slaves to wait on me.

We get out of the bath at 9:15 a.m. to get dressed. We’re downstairs watching the morning TV programs when my friend arrives with the rest of the drugs. I thank them for the quick help while I also provide the more material thanks they want; all in used notes as agreed, a lot of used notes. I inform Ellie I’ll be downstairs for a while when I take Jacks and Sugar to check on our prisoners. We take some food and drinks with us because Robert and the strike team leader will be awake soon.

Arriving in the games room I see the team is still hanging out against the wall (I did tell you I just love puns, didn’t I) as Jacks locks the door behind us. To Jacks I say, “Pick out any one of the guys against the wall you’d like to keep as an extra slave, you can have two if you really want.” He and Sugar discuss them then select two they’d appreciate having as slaves. I go over to the computer and reprogram one of the mp3 players with the same program I used on Sugar. Returning to the prisoners I get the first one down off the wall then I have him give Jacks a blow job with Sugar recording it. He’s not happy, but he’s relieved it’s only the one. A few minutes after Jacks comes in his mouth we’ve the fellow secured to a table, injected, a vibrator in his arse stimulating his prostate gland, and the mp3 player programming him. He can’t make much noise due to the gag we place in his mouth, but we watch his eyes pop open very wide when he realises what the programming will do to him. He’s not happy, but he will be by the time he wakes up. A few more minutes to have their second choice down off the wall, give Sugar a blow job, and strap him down listening to the program for a similar reaction.

We move along the line having the guy we’re pulling down give the next fellow a blow job before we strap them to tables then set them up for programming. About 10:30 a.m. we’re taking the last fellow down to have him give me a blow job before we strap him down. These last two are strapped in and awaiting the drugs and mp3 players. We’ll have to wait for Robert and the team leader to wake up before I can program them. Just on 11:00 a.m. Robert starts to wake up so Sugar hand feeds him while I remove the mp3 player. While Sugar tends Robert I finish setting up the seventh thug with the drugs and mp3 player. A few minutes later the team leader is being tended to by Jacks while I take the mp3 player to the last thug to drug him and start his programming. They are not happy after they listen to the program and understand what it’ll do to them.

By 11:30 a.m. Robert and Peter, the team leader, are mobile and the programming has been verified. A smiling Sugar sets up the cameras and we have the boys put on a good show. Robert gives Peter a blow job followed by a face fuck, a very thorough arse fuck, and sucks him to an erection and another blow job to finish with. Then Peter does the same for Robert. We get it all down on film from several angles. When they finish their show just after 1:00 p.m. we take them upstairs for us to have lunch. After lunch we’ve Robert ring around to organise the liquidation of many of his assets to pay the Fight Tournament fines and lost bets. There’s not much left of his business empire after this so we have him finish liquidating the rest of his empire, most of it is by faxing off authorisations for others to do the selling etc. and to have the money put into an account where I take a one percent fee. The rest is placed with a public trustee as a trust fund for Jacqui. It includes a small annual allowance for her and Helen. Robert isn’t happy, but he must do as we say because he’s now an obedient slave.

With that out of the way Sugar, Jacks, and I take Robert and Peter downstairs to make more home movies with them servicing Sugar, Jacks, and each other. I leave them to it and I go back to the ladies.

Feeling in need of an uplifting experience I decide to take all of the ladies shopping. I let Jacks know we’re going out so he’s not to answer the door. I also let the outside security know so they’ll have some people sit in one of their marked company cars to accept any deliveries or messages while we’re gone. We get into the mini-bus and I drive while the girls sit in the back to talk. I haven’t told them where we’re going or why, and they’re not asking.


Shopping Surprise

Parking in the car park of a mall in the nearest major town I get out while I tell everyone I want to check a few things out before we go to have dinner at a nearby restaurant. We enter the mall and they do some window shopping while they follow me into a couple of shops for tools and electronics gear. After exiting the electronic parts store I herd the group down a side corridor to go in the entrance of the store right beside the corridor at the other end of the corridor.

They’re busy talking and just going where I say so they’re all several paces into the shop before they realise it’s a Victoria’s Secret shop. Then it’s sudden squeals and hugs when I tell them to go find some sexy underwear and night clothes to wear, plus a dress to go out in. The other customers and staff look on with indulgent expressions when the girls go crazy examining the gear, only Jeri and Teri have ever shopped in such an up market store before. I’ve a word with one of the staff then she organises for two of the other staff to redirect the girls to the very skimpy satin and silk ranges I mentioned. Once they all have a few selections to try on we go into one of the private show rooms so I can see what they look like.

The girls are all mad keen to try on the clothes, but they’re suddenly reticent about having me there. I speak up, “What’s the problem, girls? You’ve all spent the last few days with me nude and I’ve watched you get dressed when we go out. So why the big issue now?”

Jacqui says, “But you weren’t watching us put on sexy underwear before?” I’ve a good laugh at the comment while we walk to the private show room, and so do the staff. The staff soon have a folding partition set up for them to get changed behind before they walk out to display the outfits they wish to try out. Crazy women! I’ve seen them all nude, I’m about to see them wearing this sexy underwear, but I’m not allowed to watch them put it on in the show room. By the time all is said and done they’ve enough underwear for three outfits and two dresses each, as well as two lots of night wear.

With them all dressed in new clothes I lead them to a nearby beauty parlour to have their nails and make-up done. No time for a hairdresser today. With us all ready we leave the extra purchases in the car before we see about causing some car accidents when we cross a major road at the nearby traffic lights to go to the restaurant. It’s heavy traffic now so the traffic is slow. Thus no accidents, just a lot of screaming brakes and near misses. With the girls all smiling. For a special lark I’ve the main group stop on the footpath beside a large truck (we’re now on the city bound side of the road, which is off-peak), and I send Jacqui out to walk ahead by herself because she’s a real stunner in the outfit she has on, it makes her look to be sixteen or seventeen. We’re walking against the flow of traffic so the drivers can see her first. She reaches the next side street and she waits for us to join her before crossing. A young man who looks to be in his early twenties drives up the main road then he starts to turn the corner. We can all tell when he spots Jacqui as he’s halfway around the turn when his eyes pop, his jaw drops, and he drives straight across the road at an angle to end up on the footpath, stopping just before he hits the side wall of a shop. When we arrive he’s still sitting in his car staring at Jacqui. Laughing, I escort the girls across the street before coming back to stop traffic so he can back out and get going. I don’t know what sort of self image Jacqui had before, but it just went up a lot because of that. All of the conversation in the restaurant ends when we enter.

I don’t have a booking, but Clive, the owner, is an old friend so he soon has us seated at the table he keeps open for friends and special guests. He’s drooling over the girls and he’s surprised when I introduce the bulk as my slave harem. We really enjoy ourselves while we take a lot of time over our delicious meal.

About two hours later we get up to leave. Just before we reach the door two men wearing stockings over their heads step in with pistols in their hands. I leap forward and grab the hands with the pistols, one in each hand. Then I slip a finger behind the trigger to stop them from pulling the trigger while I push their arms up toward the ceiling, that way any rounds fired will go into the roof. They both start to reach for me with their other hands when I slam my right knee up into the groin of the one nearest my right side and Teri steps forward to give the other fellow a solid kick in the same place. Both give very short and sharp screams before collapsing toward the floor. Clive walks over while putting on some latex gloves, his staff uses them when handling food. He takes the guns out of the hands of the now comatose would be robbers to place them in plastic bags to hand to the police when they arrive. The whole matter is over so quick most of the clients didn’t even realise anything was wrong. Getting paper and pens from Clive we write and sign brief statements on what happened, then he photocopies them for us. When the police arrive we hand them the statements and leave. More police are getting out of another car when there’s suddenly a lot of cars braking and near misses. One officer is looking at the traffic to try and work out what the problem is when his partner says, “Here’s the problem, Bob.” The first cop turns to look at the footpath, and he soon spots us.

With an ear to ear grin he says, “Wendy, I think we better stop the traffic and get this group into their car before we’ve a major accident to deal with.”

While laughing hard she responds, “No, leave it. The local tow truck drivers need some more business.”

Everyone is in a jolly mood while we head back toward the crossing. When we reach the other side and start toward the mall car park I look over to see both officers still watching us with big smiles. Our travels were easy to follow by the sounds of heavily braking cars. Reaching the mini-bus we climb in and Helen takes the wheel to drive us home. Jacqui is on cloud nine.


Fun Games

None of the girls want to take their new clothes off so I leave them to watch television when I take Ellie to the bedroom. While we go up the stairs I play with her arse. She turns around to smile at me. Hearing giggling behind us I turn to see Jacqui closely watching us go up the stairs. I wink at her and she giggles louder.

Once in the bedroom I shut the door then I undress Ellie while I say, “Ellie, love, you’ve always been the first girl in my life and you’ll always be the first woman in my life, unless you do something really stupid to give me cause to hate you. Please don’t do anything stupid.” With us both undressed I lead her to the bed and I pull the covers back before having her lay down on the bed. I lie beside her, “I love you, and have done so for many years. I know you’re smart, but you can still manage to do some stupid things.” She looks at me with concern while I caress her, “I know you’ve some plans to do things, and I’ve no objections provided you keep within certain limits. Don’t do anything to physically hurt anyone unless I’ve approved it before hand. Don’t try to make me yours only as the others need my love and affection too. Love is like a yeast, the more you put into it the more it grows; people can love more than one person, and most people do. Don’t try to keep the others out of your life, welcome them with arms as open wide as you welcome me. OK?” She gives a weak smile while she nods her agreement.

While I fondle her breast she says, “Darling, are you a mind reader?”

I grin, “No, but I know you well. I’ve spent most of your life knowing you, watching you grow, and teaching you what you need to know. I spent a lot of time helping to shape your life and thoughts while I direct you toward the path to make you the perfect partner for me.” Her eyes go wide then she smiles, “But these last few weeks have forced changes on both of us. I’d always imagined it would be just you and me. But now it can’t be, so we must both adapt. I know you’re having trouble with that, but I think you can adapt. Look, do you have any trouble with my loving Jacqui as a daughter or niece?”

She shakes her head, “I also love her as if she were my daughter.”

I smile, “Then think of the others as our other adopted daughters with special needs; sexual needs, and a need to serve a man and also serve you as a way of serving me.”

She smiles, “That may work. I’d been thinking of the other girls as competition for you, if I think of them as our daughters they stop being competitors and become partners in loving and serving you. Hey, if I think of them as sister wives that’s even better. Thank you for setting me straight. I heard you say Robert lost over thirty million dollars in that fight, how much of that’s yours? I ask because I wish to know how much we’ve available to set up our home properly.”

“I like this place and I’ll arrange to have it transferred to us, so concentrate on converting this to our needs. That fight the other night is my last official fight. No one wants to face me after seeing what I did to those two that fast; especially after learning I took out the whole of Mountain’s boys in one fight. So you can stop worrying about me being hurt in official fights, just worry about ones like where we met Helen and Jacqui. The fight increased my bank account by twenty million dollars to bring my total fight income up to twenty-four million dollars. Added to everything else I have roughly twenty-seven million in the bank, and I don’t know how much of the family business is mine. So don’t feel you have to be stingy, but don’t go hog wild, either. We also need a special bed in here, one big enough to sleep the lot of us in comfort, about twice as wide as this one is, and a little higher. We need a nice huge spa and a large shower in the en-suite, plus a giant spa area in the games room. I intend to remove a lot of that stuff then put walls up to make it into a few rooms.” She’s surprised when I talk money, and she smiles when I get to the bed and en-suite. She nods while she promises to work on those issues tomorrow by getting some interior designers out to look at them.

I decide it’s time to move on to more interesting activities now her pussy is wet and she’s ready for personal discussions of another type as I make love to her. When she recovers from one fucking and we start the next I say, “Another task you have for tomorrow is to organise the paperwork and facilities for our wedding, and it better be soon.” She wasn’t close to coming again until I spoke. I think she must find the subject matter highly arousing because she takes off like a Saturn Five rocket to have a huge orgasm. I wait until she settles down, “I want you to be my wife before the fourth month of pregnancy, right.” She takes off in another huge orgasm so strong I can’t hold back now, so I start to fill her with my seed. A little later I move her up the bed and I lie down beside her. We lie there just cuddling for several minutes before falling off to sleep. About two hours later we’re disturbed by the rest of the crowd coming into the room and waking us up.

Baths

Standing up I move toward the en-suite while I call Jacqui to come massage my back, she giggles because she’s also seen the look on Mary’s face. I just hope Mary can wait until I get the en-suite door shut before she starts on Ellie’s cream pie, that girl just loves cream pies, even a few hours old. We do get into the en-suite and have the door shut with the water running before we hear Ellie scream out, “Oh yes, I’m coming again.” Jacqui looks at me and winks as she giggles.

I return her look while I say, “Jacqui, I don’t expect you to be totally ignorant of what’s going on, I’m not that stupid, OK.” She laughs and nods while we step into the half filled bath. “What I don’t want is for you to start to get sexually active with adults or over sexualised by doing unlawful activities like having sex with adults or watching adults have sex. OK?” Again she nods while giving me a big smile. “If you decide to do the normal adolescent schoolgirl things like learning about sex or playing minor sex games with your girlfriends during sleepovers it won’t worry me as long as you’re not blatant about it. Understand?” We’d already sat down so I’m now busy washing her front when I say this, she surges forward to give me a big kiss on the mouth. I decide to allow it and enjoy a long kiss with her. We stop when I hear a ’Hurrump’ beside the bath. Looking up I see Helen trying to look stern.

She smiles and says, “Sensei, please be a little stronger in defending yourself against my daughter’s seduction techniques.”

I laugh, “Why? We all know she’s not getting any dicking by me until she’s of legal age, and then I intend to fuck her brains out. However, if she gets well dicked by someone else before then I’ll assume she doesn’t need my services any more, so that won’t occur.” Jacqui looks stunned, so it seems I’ve anticipated her ideas about others. She gives a weak smile when she slowly nods while I continue, “Since we know where her seduction is headed and we know the ultimate goal is already set, then there’s no issues with activities that stop short of that, is there?” Helen smiles as she nods and climbs into the bath behind me to massage my shoulder again. About thirty minutes later I’ve finished washing Helen and Jacqui when Mary and Denny carry a barely conscious Ellie in for her bath. On being asked they tell me Ellie is like that as they all took turns eating her to five comes each, so she’s now worn out. I laugh as I have them sit Ellie on my lap before I direct Denny into the bath as well.

While I wash Ellie I update Denny about the things to be done and I ask her to help Ellie see they get done. Denny is very happy to hear about the wedding. I say, “Denny, love, Ellie is the one I’ve loved for many years so she’ll be my wife. However, she now accepts you and the others are her sister wives and my slaves. She also accepts the slaves who follow her orders are also making me happy and serving me by doing so. I want that made clear to the others so the only time they should disobey Ellie is when her orders contradict mine, then they’re to seek guidance from me as it may be I haven’t anticipated something. Understand?” She nods. “Good, next is the pecking order, I want you to be the senior slave so I’ll organise a better collar for you for that, will you do this?” She nods again. “Good, that pleases me a lot.” She grins. “I want you to be the senior slave as you instinctively know what a slave’s place is and you have your free will so you can adjust orders in my absence, especially when I’ve not allowed for an odd situation. Do you understand what I’m aiming at?”

She nods, “You want me to take control to see to the safety of your family when in your absence an unanticipated situation occurs and we need to step outside the set of standing orders that’ll be in place.”

I nod, “Denny, love, come, come, come.” She shudders through three orgasms, and grins when she realises my control over her has reached that stage without the chemicals or the programming. I call for help to get Ellie out to dry and move her back to the bed. Teri and Jeri do this task while Mary climbs into the bath. I ask them to ask Jacks to have a word with me. I move around in the bath to have Denny sitting in the short corner while Mary sits on my legs when I wash her front while Denny washes her back. When we’ve washed her I lift Mary up to place her on my dick, she smiles. I lift her up and down while I tell her about the new arrangements. She smiles and nods. She’s coming when I’m finished. I say, “Mary, come, come, come.” She has three orgasms before collapsing onto my chest. I smile when Jacks arrives. He sees her condition and calls for help to get her out. Again Jeri and Teri cart away the exhausted, both giving me an odd look as Fiona gets into the bath.

To Jacks I say, “Mate, it’s about time you went down and got ready to release your two new slaves. Take some food and drinks with you. Have you thought of new names for them yet?” He shakes his head. “May I suggest Spice and Candy or, better yet, Candy and Cane. With the last two your set would be Sugar, Candy, and Cane, and the first set would make them Candy, Sugar, and Spice - thus all things nice.”

Both he and Sugar laugh as he’d followed his master here. Jacks says, “I never knew, before, how terrible a punster you are, but that’s precious. I’ll think about it.” He leaves to check on his slaves. I’ve got another hour or so before I have to worry about the others.

I give Fiona the same information and treatment as Mary then I watch her get carried out by Teri and Helen while Jeri climbs in for her bath with a mildly concerned expression. Several minutes later Denny gets out to get dried before helping Helen carry Jeri away while Teri gets in for her turn. When Helen and Jacqui walk off with Jeri I ask Denny to get me a towel from the rack when I stand to exit the bath. Moving behind her I flick the door shut then I slide my dick into her from behind. She’s quick to catch on and she bends forward while she spreads her legs. I’m just in her when Helen walks in to find me fucking Denny to another orgasm. Helen tells me Jacqui was giggling when she went downstairs and she suggested her mother needs a bath. I say, “Denny, come, come, come.” I enjoy her three orgasms before lowering her to the floor mat and turning to Helen. She backs against the door and spreads her legs while she smiles at me. I move her to the bench top to pound her delicious pussy. She has several orgasms before I release the dick clamp I put on when I got in the bath. Helen moans her way through another orgasm as I come in her. A few minutes later I have her and Denny in bed with the rest of my girls. I check everyone is snuggled up to someone, then I go back to wash my dick before putting on a robe to go downstairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.