Whirlwind - Cover

Whirlwind

Copyright 2009 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 04

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 04 - A young man's cousin who he intends marry is sexually assaulted by two lesbian classmates, so he gets busy to recover the situation before the attackers make her their slave. After his successful counter-strike things escalate as more slaves and trouble come his way. The events result in him making many things public before he intended to do so. Set in Australia.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Sunday

Waking up about 6:00 a.m. I feel a real need to empty my bladder. When I get out of bed I notice I’ve an interesting arrangement on the bed. I’d gone to sleep with Jeri and Fiona on each side of me and I woke with the same set up, but I find Ellie is on the outside of Jeri, so it’s good thing this is an extra wide bed. Also, Denny, Mary, and Teri are asleep across the foot of the bed. They’re lying on top of the quilt on the rest of us, but have a second quilt on them. I smile while I think about the idea of having six sexy school girls in bed with me all of the time. I must get a custom built bed so I can do that in comfort.

After emptying my bladder I return to the bed then I start waking people by kissing them while I fondle their breasts. A few minutes later we’re all in the shower having a fun time washing each other. At 7:00 a.m. we meet with Jacks and Sugar to go out for a hot breakfast at the local café, I enjoy my scrambled eggs on toast with sausages.

We’re back at Ellie’s house by 9:30 a.m. I let us in to find Max and his father, Rob, double teaming Judith on the couch. Max is lying down with Judith rocking back and forth on his dick with Rob’s dick down her throat while her movement gives her a face fuck. Laughing, Max says “G’day, Mate, her arse is in need of a dick.” I’m in the middle of declining when Jacks accepts. He steps up behind her and slips his dick in, then he lets her do all of the work of fucking back onto him as she moves back off Rob. It seems he’s an equal opportunity arse fucker, if it’s a human arse he’ll fuck it, gender irrelevant. After a few minutes he calls Sugar over for a kiss then he has Sugar lick his balls until he comes in Judith. Pulling out of Judith he has Sugar take his place, and soon has him coming in her arse as well. I send Teri and Jeri to help Max and Rob come by kissing them and playing with their balls. I can’t help myself, I have to take some pictures when Judith stands up, she has semen seeping out of her mouth, cunt, and arse. I even have her get on her hands and knees with her head turned back over her shoulder to show all three holes with semen in them in the one shot. I’d come here to check that Judith was OK and the programming was good. It is. Don’t you just love payback on a bitch.

After we leave there the girls have a nice time doing some clothes shopping at a major mall. In the fashion label teen wear store I pick out some very skimpy outfits for the girls to try on. By the time we’re ready for lunch they’re all in new clothes that make them look more naked and sexier than if they were nude.

We’re sitting in the food court eating when three large men approach a woman and a girl nearby. One grabs the woman while another grabs the girl and the third looks ready to stop any interference. The girl screams, “No, Uncle Steve, leave us alone.” The man holding her slaps her hard. Before I realise what I’m doing I’ve crossed the three metres between our tables and I’m showing him how painful it can be when someone tries to shove your right hand into your left ear. He screams in pain as he lets the girl go. Crying, she collapses into the chair.

The third man is a bit slow off the mark, so he’s coming at me when I turn while still holding on to Uncle Steve and backhand my fist to the third man’s jaw as hard as I can with my right hand. I hear and feel his jaw break as he staggers to the side. Continuing the turn I give him a side kick to finish him by turning his knee into a jigsaw puzzle. Free to concentrate on Uncle Steve I pull his right arm further across the back of his body with one hand before I swing my right hand up and into his arm pit to dislocate his arm and tear the tendons. He hasn’t stopped screaming since I grabbed him, so the blow causes him to reach a very high note just before he faints from the pain. The man holding the woman is standing there staring at me. Smiling at him I say, “Option One, show me how fast you can let go of the woman and drag these two piles of shit out of here. Option Two, I take a few steps and show you how painful it is to have someone rip your balls off and shove them down your throat.” He demonstrates a five second option one as he shows some very impressive strength when he runs away while dragging both of their bodies by their coat and shirt collars.

Turning to the girl I check she’s OK. She’s a cute youngster about eleven or twelve years of age who now has a bruise on her left arm, but she’s otherwise physically OK. The woman is in her early thirties, of average height and build, a pretty brunette, but no model. She’s in better shape than the girl. After checking the girl is OK she turns to me while saying, “Thank you. My ex-husband is very possessive and not happy I’ve left him because he wouldn’t give up his girlfriends for me. After the divorce hearing he threatened to take our daughter, Jacqui, away from me, and that’s the first time he’s shown any interest in her since she was born just over thirteen years ago. That was his brother with two of his so called security people. My ex is rich and powerful, so he’ll be after you now for interfering. Oh. My name’s Helen.” She holds her hand out to me so I reach forward and shake it before offering my hand to the girl, Jacqui, she shakes my hand too.

After introducing my group I smile at her and say, “Just pray your ex-husband is dumb enough to want to watch them do me over. Then you can give him a nice funeral.” Her eyes go very wide. She gives me his name and I pass it onto Sugar, he recognises the name as I don’t. I ring Uncle Barry and give him the name. He knows him too. Both say he’s bad news with a reputation for having people beaten up. I ask Uncle Barry, “How can I go about turning him into a melon rind?” He gasps as this is family slang for totally destroying him. I explain what happened here in the mall, and why it happened. Uncle Barry promises to look into what can be done. Having a wild thought I ring Highball to run the name by him. That’s when I realise how much bad news this guy must be. The man has a couple of fighters and Highball refuses to have anything to do with bets with him or any fights with his fighters. They’re mean and cheat, but he doesn’t know how they cheat. The Unrestricted Ring is very rough and it’s almost impossible to cheat in it, mainly because it’s already anything goes, well, almost anything.

I say, “Highball, I need to cause this guy a whole universe of hurt. How can I go about it?”

He thinks then he says, “There’s only one way I can think of, but it’s very risky. Very, very risky. His two fighters are down to do two fights tonight against four of Mountain of Pain’s boys, ones who are now in hospital. Also, Mountain has retired today since all of his fighters aren’t fight capable. There’s an offer of a quarter million for anyone who’ll step into the ring with either fighter tonight as the fight is booked for major television coverage. If you enter the ring and take out his fighter that’ll piss him off and cost him a bundle because he always bets heavily on his fighters.” When asked he tells me the names of the fighters. I know them both, tough customers who can take a lot of pain. I can take either one of them and I’ll get hurt doing it, but I want to take both out of the way.

I think for a moment then I ask Highball to do me a very, very special favour. I say, “OK, Mate, this is important, will you do the unthinkable for me?” He gulps when he realises what I really want.

A moment later he asks, “How unthinkable?”

“I can take these guys, but not in a normal match. I want a double Head Hunter, no referee. Two million fee paid to you before I enter the ring, they’ll trust you to hold it. Then spread bets of a million on me to win within five rounds. If I can’t take them by then I can’t do it at all.”

He swears. Finally he says, “I wouldn’t do this for anyone else, but I think you can do this. If you can, it’ll destroy him financially and within the fight community. OK, I’ll see what I can do and I’ll call you back.” As I put my phone away Ellie asks me what all that means.

Giving her a weak smile I say, “Pretty Tits, I shouldn’t tell you, but I will. That fellow needs to be removed from society. I can’t quite organise that. But I can destroy a large part of his empire and take his money, but it’s very risky. I’ve just asked to set up a fight of me against both his top fighters at once, no rules and no referee. To win I have to hospitalise both of them before either of them can hospitalise me.”

I spend the next forty minutes letting her abuse me until she runs down. The rest just stand there shocked, so do Helen and Jacqui. When Ellie runs down Helen asks how dangerous this is. I just give her a weak grin while I nod at Jacqui, indicating I don’t want to say in front of her. She asks me why I’m doing this and Ellie says while she looks at me, “So Don Quixote didn’t get left behind in the fifth grade playground, did he?” I just half smile while I lean my head to the side. Turning from me she says, “Shit. I know there’s nothing can stop you, is there?” She turns back, “Well, there goes another windmill. It damn well better be the windmill that goes and not you. Understand me, mister?” I give a weak smile and nod while I pray she’s right. I can do this, but it’ll be a damn close thing. I need to find and work an edge here, if I can.

We take Helen and Jacqui with us when we leave because they need security until her ex-husband is dealt with, and we’re the best security she has available at the moment.

About three hours later Highball calls back. He says, “OK, I’ve got it set for tonight. It took a while because I went about it through the side door. I contacted a good friend and had them have a quiet discussion with someone else who spoke to ... well, you know how it works. I let it be known you had a special project in mind and needed some big cash, so you might be talked into almost anything. I got a phone call asking if you’d be interested in taking on one of his fighters tonight. I replied no way as I’d heard it was a No Referee match. I let them talk me into asking you if you’ll go for a three way Head Hunter with no referee. You get three million dollars to enter the ring, paid to me when I call them to tell them I talked you into it. The winner gets a two million dollar purse. Only one walks out. It’ll look like a three way fight, but we can be sure the other two will gang up on you then one will fake a minor injury for the other to win and they split the purse. I waited a half an hour and called them back to say you agreed. The three million is in my account now and I’m spreading around a million dollars on bets for you to win as you said. The odds are very good, mostly getting five or six to one. Do you want me to layout some more?”

I say, “OK, layout another million for me at those odds. That should give me over ten million from the side bets. I’ll let Barry know what we’re up to so he can make some money on this.” Highball laughs and asks why should I care. “Because he’s my uncle and he’s getting married soon to a very nice lady I know.” He laughs again then he gives me the time and place of the fight. I’ve six hours to get ready and be there. We head back to my place for some gear, and for me to start getting ready.

A Good Idea

Back at my home in western Sydney I start going through my pre-game exercise regime while the girls watch. While I work the exercise machines I think about how they can cheat in these fights. You can’t take anything into the ring. The fighters wear tight fitting uniforms, usually skimpy to stop the other person grabbing something. Between rounds you have water to drink and towels to dry off. I start to talk out loud, as is my habit. After a few minutes Denny says, “What about a contact poison for which they’ve taken a counter agent?” I stop to look at her. Damn, she could be right. Most fighters wear little more than speedo type swim briefs while some, like me, also wear a latex head mask like a ski mask. There’s nothing stopping you wearing more clothes, but the more you wear the more you sweat because you heat up so fast.

The only other weak points is if they can get something into the water or onto the towels. I can go four or five rounds without water, so I can avoid that. If I wear a full cover outfit I can avoid the towels and any skin contact agents. I get up from the machines to call a friend at a top swim and dive shop. We discuss outfits. They’ve a new range of full body outfits for top level swimmers, they’re sure they have one that’ll fit me. We leave early to go there first. I take Jacks, Sugar, and Jeri while leaving everyone else at home with double the exterior security guards and all of the security on. I’m taking no chances tonight.

At the swim and dive shop they show me the new suit. It’s a new material that allows fluids to go one way, so the sweat will go outwards while nothing comes in, perfect. I try some on until I get one that fits me comfortably while I can still have full arm and leg movement. The material is very stretchy and it’s very much a case of climb in through the head hole which stretches to let you in. Once I get it on to ensure a nice fit I decide to leave it on. I’d already emptied my bowels and bladder earlier so I shouldn’t need to take it off until after the fight. Track suit over the top then pay for it. Expensive but well worth it if they do use a contact poison, so it’s worth taking the precaution.


Fierce Fight

Two and a half hours to go with a ninety minute trip. We arrive near the venue with time to spare, so we waste some just walking around. At thirty minutes to go I slip on my mask and tuck it under the head hole of the body suit while we drive the final few kilometres. I arrive with fifteen minutes to go, so I enter the facility in my mask and track suit. I walk up to Highball, and speak to him. I mention my concerns about the use of drugs or poisons. He grins as he always felt they cheated but he couldn’t work out how. He agrees the options I mentioned could work.

In a Head Hunter fight the contestants fight until only one is able to stand again, either because the others are too exhausted to stand or are hurt so much they can’t stand. When knocked down you’ve ten seconds to get up again. You may continue to fight with any number of broken bones, except a broken skull or spine. Most losers spend a long time in hospital. This one is set as hospitalisation as the only reason to lose. Usually in multi-person fights the fighters stand around to watch each other until one feels the pressure and attacks one of the others, then the rest go for the vulnerable back of that person. Most multi-person fights are three individuals or four fighters in teams of two. This is supposed to be three individuals, but everyone knows it’s really one on two.

Down to the cage side, yeah it’s a big cage we fight in, a circle a bit bigger than a boxing or wrestling ring, but with a three metre high heavy steel and wire wall around it. My pit team consists of Highball, Jeri, Sugar, and Jacks. When I strip off to display my new full coverage body suit the promoter of the other two fighters hits the roof and he claims such a suit isn’t allowed. It looks like Denny had the right idea. After a quick check of the rules the tournament director points out the only rules on clothing is it mustn’t be possible to hide a weapon in it that can be used during the fight, no padding, and no armour. Since the only way in or out is through the head hole and this suit obviously has no padding or armour, it’s legal. My target enemy is extremely unhappy about this.

This isn’t going to be an ordinary fight, not in any way, and all present can sense that. They feel something unusual is about to happen. The tension in the air is thick. I’ve been thinking about my strategy for the last seven hours. I’ll have to go on the offensive from the very first second. In a very different approach I’ve been planning my first moves and strikes in advance. Once I can get one out of the fight it becomes a more normal match, so I’m planning for the first removal to be quick.

It’s start time so we enter the cage through the only door. Three start points have been marked with our colours on the outside of the cage so we move to them. The Master of Ceremonies announces the fight and the fighters. He gives a big talk about the size of the purse and how this has been arranged at the last moment due to the withdrawal of the Mountain of Pain Fighting School and all it’s fighters being in hospital. He’s about to leave the cage when I wave him over. I tell him what happened at the club the other night, and his eyes go wide. Smiling, he heads back to the centre of the ring, this is unexpected. Activating the microphone again he says what I asked him to convey, “As we know, the main challenger tonight, Whirlwind, doesn’t normally get involved in these types of fights. However, he felt compelled to come and fight tonight because he didn’t wish the fans to miss out on a fight. This is because the reason for the withdrawal of the Mountain of Pain School is due to his having visited their main night club and having an altercation with all of the school’s members the other night. Since he’s responsible for them all being in hospital he feels he owes it to the fans to give them a good fight tonight.” The whole crowd goes very quiet while my opponents start to sweat more than they normally do. Round one of psychological warfare to me. I had that announced to make them worry and put them off. Mountain of Pain is present since he’s required to appear to announce his withdrawal and retirement. The Tournament Director checks this with him then he announces the confirmation. This now promises to be the fight of the year. The MC leaves the cage and the door is secured shut from outside.

The moment the start gong goes I’m on the move toward the fighter on my right, but not quite straight at him. Seeing me move toward his partner the fighter on the left starts to move toward him too so he can get me from behind. Since he wasn’t expecting me to move so soon he’s a bit flat footed and hustling to make ground so he can hit me just as I reach his mate. The result is he’s a bit off in his timing and his balance. Also, I’m not as far away as he thinks I’ll be because he hasn’t picked up on the fact I’m aiming well to the left of his mate. His mate is unsure if he should move toward me or wait for me to reach him. My instant attack has caught them both off guard and totally unprepared.

When the fighter from my left is about halfway across the fight floor, just as I am, I twist toward him and drop to the floor with a foot sweep. If I’d been going at his mate properly I’d have been well out of range to do this, but because I wasn’t I’m in range and his imbalance means I catch one of his feet before he can take the usual counter of leaping up. He’s partway off the floor when I catch his left foot to throw him off balance to land heavily on his right side as the off-centre strike twists him around in the air. He’s starting to get up when I hit him like a tonne of bricks. As soon as my sweep had lost contact with his foot I used the momentum to propel me across the floor to him to arrive a fraction of a second behind his contact with the floor. I’ve only a few seconds before his mate arrives, so I hit hard and fast. While my right hand smashes down to fracture his entire left rib cage my left foot is slamming his left knee. We all hear the bones snap. Diving over him I kick backward to catch his left arm across his chest, and we hear it snap. Continuing my motion across the floor I come to my feet as the other fighter reaches his mate.

The man on the floor has a broken left knee, broken left arm, and fractured ribs. He’s in a world of pain and not able to stand since he has nothing on that side to help him up or support him. In the opening seconds I’ve halved the opposition. The MC starts the ten second count. He ends the count and the disengage bell goes. My last opponent and I move to our starting positions so the medics can come in to take the first guy out. A moment later the gong sounds to recommence the round as we still have four and half minutes of the first five minute round to go.

We circle around each other looking for an opportunity to strike without giving the opponent an opening. While we circle I notice he seems to have a bit more than the usual grease or Vaseline on his chest and back. I wonder if their protection from the drug is a barrier and not another drug, hmm. I move in and we go into an exchange of blows as I close in for a hold. I get a fleeting hold on his chest and he squirms out, but not before I can get some of the ’sweat’ from his chest transferred to my covered arm and that brushes heavily across his lower face as we break. When we move apart I see the look of concern and fear in his eyes, so it seems I’ve found out how he cheats. This guy is good so he’s not going to give me a sucker opening like I used on his mate, but he now has to worry about the affect of the drugs on him instead of on me.

Everyone knows I use my right arm for my most powerful blows and I always use it for the final blow as they don’t know my left arm is just as strong. Most people have one arm a little stronger than the other but I don’t due to heavy training, thus both of my arms are equally strong. In prior fights I’ve always given the impression of being right handed when I’m really ambidextrous, this is to give me an edge in the final fight with an unexpected strike from my left. I decide this is the time to use that edge. I move in again to take the fight to him. We exchange blows at a furious pace. I move closer, and suddenly he’s behind me with my right arm behind my back, so he’s just where I want him to have me. Accepting the pain I’m about to have I drop down and twist to my left as I swing back hard and fast with my left arm. I scream with the pain of my right arm being pulled out of its socket just before he screams with the pain of having his balls smashed flat against his groin. He lets go of my arm and I spin around to kick his feet out from under him then I stomp on both his arms to break them when he hits the floor. I step back as the MC starts the ten second count. He finishes and the buzzer goes off to officially signal him out.

The medics walk in and cart him out as the MC walks in to hold my right arm up as the victor, damn that hurts. He announces this fight is in the record books as the fastest fight to reach a conclusion, and the one with the most violent and vicious first round. I walk out of the cage to the cheers of the crowd. Reaching Highball I nod at my arm. He grabs my arm and my shoulder while I grab a side bar of the cage frame. He twists and shoves, and I scream as it goes back into place.

The Tournament Director comes over to confirm the win and the electronic transfer of the purse to my account. I take a moment to discuss my theory about cheating with contact drugs and how I think it’s done. He’s very surprised at what I have to say. He waves one of his medical advisers over and they discuss it, followed by that person leaving to take some samples. If this is proven someone will have some very hefty forfeit fines to pay, very hefty.

As Jeri helps me back into my tracksuit I can see our main enemy is glaring at me, and he isn’t happy. He covered most of the bets that Highball had placed for me, so he’s lost a great deal of money to me today. I consider walking over to ask how his brother is doing, but I decide to leave that one alone for now. We stand there while Highball checks with various people about the bets placed.

He’s smiling when he comes back. He says, “Many of the bets were at six to one, but some were on a Round fought sliding scale, so a win in the first round returned ten to one on some of the bets. All up, with the bets, fees, and purse, you got nearly twenty-two million. Less my fees, you clear over twenty million. I also made another six million on side bets. That’s the biggest win I’ve ever made on one fight.” We both smile as we head for our cars. He says, “I noticed you used your fancy special to win, they’ll be awake up to that from now on.”

Smiling back I say, “After tonight, do you really think anyone is going to want to enter the cage with me?” He shakes his head when he realises this may well have been my final match.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.