Whirlwind - Cover

Whirlwind

Copyright 2009 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 03

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 03 - A young man's cousin who he intends marry is sexually assaulted by two lesbian classmates, so he gets busy to recover the situation before the attackers make her their slave. After his successful counter-strike things escalate as more slaves and trouble come his way. The events result in him making many things public before he intended to do so. Set in Australia.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Saturday

I wake up Saturday morning just after 6:00 a.m. Waking up to the feel of being about to come while someone sucks your dick is marvellous, I highly recommend it. Since I’m lying on my back with a tit in each hand I open my eyes and look down to see Fiona sucking my dick while Ellie tells her what to do. Note to self, have Ellie instruct the rest as she’s a very good teacher. A short time later I’m coming down Fiona’s throat. She swallows then sucks me clean. Lifting her head up she smiles at me. Ellie pushes Fiona’s head down as she says, “Now suck it stiff again.” It only takes Fiona a few minutes to follow that instruction.

With my dick stiff again Ellie climbs on the bed and straddles my legs. She lowers herself onto my dick. I lie there while she humps up and down. I smile at her while I say, “Ellie, come, come, come.” Moaning, she has three quick orgasms and collapses onto my chest. Grabbing her by the waist I pull her forward and off my dick. Jeri has moved off the bed so I’ve room to lay Ellie there. As I move Ellie to the side I feel another set of legs on either side of me, I can’t see who it is until Ellie gets out of the way, but Ellie leans down and kisses me, making it harder for me to see.

I don’t need to see as I feel a nice wet and tight pussy lower itself onto my dick. When Ellie breaks the kiss and moves aside I see Mary has lowered herself until my dick is part in her. I lie there and wait for her to finish the task she’s set herself. It’s a deliciously slow form of torture. But after a few more minutes she’s reached a point where my dick is pressing against something different and she has an odd look on her face. I smile at her as I say, “That feels like your cervix my dick is up against. Most women don’t like a dick to go into their cervix in as opening that entrance is likely to hurt a lot.” She smiles, grimaces, and moves her body about while she works her way further down the remaining couple of fingers worth of my dick not yet inside her. After another few minutes her expression is hard to describe. She seems happy our groins are together while unhappy with the pain of my dick in her cervix, which I thought was impossible. Damn, it feels good, I’ve never felt a woman who was so tight on my dick before. She hasn’t started any movement, yet I almost want to come. For some minutes Mary moves up and down my dick. After pulling almost off she only lowers herself until contact with her cervix is made. But once she’s comfortable with my dick in her vagina she slows down then lowers herself all the way down again. She starts doing slow short thrusts, just enough to have me going in and out of her cervix; she’s biting her lip as she does. Denny moves behind Mary to rub her breast against her back as she reaches around to fondle her breasts. Both are breathing hard and fast as Mary speeds up. From almost the moment she mounted me I’ve been working hard at holding back. I can’t last much longer. Reaching forward I play with Mary’s clit as I rub it between my forefinger and thumb.

She starts to heave as she comes. Her vagina is making a very lovely assault on my dick and I start to come. But I can’t. She’s impaled on me with my dick head inside her cervix. Her cervix is squeezing my dick so hard nothing is passing through it. I leave her clit alone. A moment later she stops coming and I start to shoot into her. She comes again. It’s a real weird situation when she comes then stops and I come some more. This goes on for a few minutes. When my dick deflates within her Mary collapses onto my chest. I hold her to me while saying, “It’s a good thing you stopped coming when you did.” She gives me an odd look, so do the rest. “You’ve such a lovely tight pussy to start with and it squeezes tighter when you come. I started to come, but my dick was squeezed so tight nothing was able to move through it. I could only come when you weren’t.” They all laugh, but I notice a sneaky type smile on Ellie, so she must be planning something. I’ll worry about that when she does, as I’m not too concerned because it was a deliciously different feeling.

We all get up to get showered and dressed for breakfast. We’re ready to go by 8:30 a.m.

Morning Visits

We lock up the house and go out in the van with Sugar driving on our way to Denny’s home. Arriving there about 9:45 a.m. we all get out and head for the front door of the house. As Denny is unlocking the door a car pulls up in the driveway, the garage door opens, and the car enters the garage. A women gets out and opens the boot which is full of groceries. We go over to get the food to take it inside for her. Denny’s mother looks up at us, smiling when she sees Denny as she realises we’re going to help. I get a look at her face and stop dead. She must’ve noticed my changed expression because she turns more toward me to have a good look at me. Her jaw drops and she gulps as she steps back a bit. Denny notices this and turns to see what’s upset her mother. She sees me with a shocked expression and asks, “What the hell is going on here?”

I glance at her as I say, “Denny, be quiet and take the groceries inside.” She nods and complies as I move forward again to pick up a load of the grocery bags. Several minutes later we’re all inside sitting in the kitchen while Denny puts the groceries away and her mother is getting everyone a drink. Denny turns to look at her mother. She noticed we all got our favourite drinks, her mother had asked everyone what they wanted; everyone except me as she already knew that. Her mother gives her a half smile and gulps. I say, “Denny, when I was doing my psychology training we had some guest lecturers.” They all turn to look at me, Denny keeps glancing from her mother to me. “One of them was a very good looking older woman who was still having trouble getting over the death of her husband some years earlier. She knew what her issues were but she wasn’t doing anything about it. Not until I set out to seduce her. We went out then we ended up as lovers, usually meeting at a motel in the city or my place. I took her to a dinner for Dad’s work. She met my Uncle Barry, he’s a widower, and they got on very well. They’ve been seeing a lot of each other since then. I’d some trouble telling them it was OK. Uncle Barry thought he was poaching and I had to convince her I was happy to let my lover go where her heart leads her. I know they’re very serious about each other and they’ve been lovers for some time. I’m certain they want to get married, but they’re concerned how that’ll affect me and her daughter who I’d never met. So they haven’t done anything about it yet. I think she’s concerned how you’ll feel.” Denny is surprised, then she turns to look at her mother.

A grinning Denny says, “If I understand this right I don’t think they should have any concerns about how I feel, Master?” Her mother spins about to stare at her for a moment. She’s about to speak when Denny says, “I’ve a new master, Mother. One I really like to have as a master. I’m finally and truly happy with my life as a slave to someone, a very good and masterful someone.”

I speak up, “Charlie, Teri and Jeri expanded their slave pool. They made the mistake of choosing someone I love. That got me involved. Now I’ve a number of slaves. I can’t afford to let this lot loose. Mary and Fiona need your expertise for quite some time to come before they can be allowed loose on their own. And I’ve no intention of letting Teri and Jeri loose to start again. Denny has decided she wants to be my slave on a permanent basis and Ellie is my obedient wife-to-be. However, they’ll all need some of your expertise, so I’d like you to see about organising suitable appointments for them. You’ll be properly paid, so it should be during your official work hours and in line with their school schedules. But I’d like you to get an idea of their current standing very soon. Today, if you can.”

She smiles at me, “Well, well, well. It seems the saying is true, ’Into some arse hole’s life a little toilet paper must be shoved.’ How come you could do this as it’s a bit beyond what I expected of you?” We all laugh at the misquote on the saying because it’s appropriate for this situation.

“What most people see and know about me isn’t everything there is. Ellie has known me most of her life, yet I’ve given her a few surprises in the last few days. Just as I’ve given you one here, and Uncle Barry will get surprised later when I tell him a few things about me he won’t want to know about, but he will now need to know about.” She gives a slow nod of her head while looking at me.

We go and sit in the lounge room while Charlie takes Denny off to talk to her about the last few days. To fill the time I ask the rest, “I’ve been asked if I can come up with another name for you all to call me when out with others or in public places. Calling me Master in public can cause some misunderstandings. So the floor is open for discussion. Give a name you think is appropriate and explain why. We’ll discuss them as a group and I’ll take it all into account when I make a decision.” We have a very lively discussion, it’s still going on when Denny returns and Charlie takes Ellie off for a talk. I take time to brief Denny on what we’re doing and what’s been said so far. During the rest of the day Charlie spends thirty minutes to an hour with each of us, including Sugar and Jacks. Later she sends me a bill, which I have Sugar pay. I don’t ask what goes on with the others, and neither she or they volunteer it because I don’t need to know it. We do stop for lunch, which Denny makes. It’s nearly dinner time before Charlie is finished with all of us, so I decide to wait and surprise Uncle Barry when he comes to pick her up for dinner. Our discussion on names goes on all day.

While Charlie is getting ready for dinner I summarise the talk. I leave out the names with obvious rude connotations, the girls all voted for Slippery. I refused that because it’s already used in certain quarters. The final choices I find acceptable are; James, Sensei, Soushou, Teishu, Joutan, Bosu, Oyuban, Shuhan - they got hold of an on-line English to Japanese translator and liked the idea of using Japanese words because they liked the sound of some. These are all Japanese words for things like master, teacher, boss, chief. I check and like the sound of Dorei - slave. I end up telling them they may use my name on most occasions, but when responding to a direct order or making a special request they should address me as Sensei. When they misbehave or are in trouble I’ll call them Dorei. I expect them to call me Jim most of the time. This makes them all fairly happy because none of them like the idea of calling me Master all the time, except Denny.

When Uncle Barry arrives to collect Charlie he’s surprised to see me. I say, “Hi, Uncle. I think you should really consider proposing soon as Charlie’s daughter is now part of my entourage, so she isn’t an obstacle to your relationship. Next week we need to sit down to talk about the family business and how it’s going. I’ve a new slave who may be able to help us.” He smiles when I point at Sugar and he recognises him, as did I; one of Sugar’s businesses is giving us trouble while it tries to force us into an unfavourable position for a hostile take over. I add, “Oh, and you know the two hundred thousand dollars you owe Highball, the bets you lost on the unrestricted fights. I suggest you pay up very soon because the money is owed to the fighter who won. He’s been very casual about collecting, but I’m starting to get a bit impatient.”

He turns to stare at me. He’s shocked when he says, “You’re the one who beat the crap out of my fighters at the last two unrestricted fights Highball hosted.” I nod and he adds, “I must remember not to get you angry with me. I didn’t know who you were because of the mask, but you cleaned the top fighters up without letting them land a decent hit. That’s almost impossible. How long do you intend to fight in the cage for as I could do with a fighter of your quality?”

I respond, “I’d waited to enter until I knew I was good enough to take out all of the current competition. I intend to fight this one season. Win the title then retire. So far I’ve made one and a half million in bets and prize money. I expect to break the five million mark before the final title fight.”

He slowly nods while saying, “From what I’ve seen of you fighting you should manage that. I’ve already stopped betting against you. I had some cash flow problems so I haven’t paid Highball yet, I’ll do that very soon.” I smile while I nod my approval to him. I notice all of the girls are staring at me.

After gulping Jeri says, “You fight unrestricted at the top level and win. No wonder you beat the crap out of me so fast.” I just nod while she now realises how far out of her depth she was.

Everyone is ready to leave, so we all leave at once. Barry and Charlie have a dinner date and we head off for our own dinner. As we drive away I get on my mobile phone to ring Highball. I tell him about my discussion with Uncle Barry. I don’t tell him he’s my uncle, just that I met him and reminded him of the debt. Highball thanks me for doing that as it saves him the trouble. He tells me another fighter called Mountain of Pain, who’s now a trainer, isn’t happy with my beating his best fighter so he’s looking for me with several of his trainees in tow. He tells me the six most likely places I’ll find him.


Saturday Night Feverish

Highball knows I don’t like trouble sneaking up on me. I like to meet it head on and wipe it out when it least expects it because I really believe the best way to take out an enemy with superior numbers is with a sudden strong attack where they least expect it or when they least expect it. So we head over to a night club in Parramatta, stopping for dinner on the way at a Chinese restaurant in Burwood. We arrive at the night club around 7:30 p.m. The club has no dress rules and we all started the day dressed nice for a visit to friends, so we’re all acceptably dressed for entry to the club. We enter as a group when I pay our cover charges.

Sugar and Jacks are a bit old for the regular clientèle of the club but they’re about to let them by as part of a group with three males and six pretty school girls as they probably think they’re Sugar Daddies of two of the girls. I’m above the normal age bracket for this club too. But we’ve a confrontation with the door manager when he realises Jacks and Sugar are a pair. He refuses them entry after the charges are paid. I register my objection by rendering unconscious the bouncer who grabs them.

Addressing the manager I say, “These two gentlemen are part of my entourage and they represent no danger to any of your clients. The biggest danger to your clients is me, because anyone who tries to hit on my girls is going to get severely hurt.” He looks at me then the sleeping bouncer. He gives a slow nod while he waves us through. I look back after we walk away from him: he has a phone in his hand and is talking fast. I think, hope actually, he’s calling the club’s owner.

The club is renowned throughout the unrestricted fight community. It’s owned by a certain ex-fighter turned trainer and his trainees use this club as their own girl hunting preserve, anyone silly enough to object to one of their bullying fighters having their girlfriend for a casual fuck ends up very hurt. I fight in a mask so no one in the community, apart from Highball, knows what I look like or how to contact me. I’ve come to take out most of my enemies before they know I’ve brought the war to them. A good defence is a strong offence, especially in a dirty fight. With six pretty girls and putting the bouncer down I can expect to see some of the brutes to go for the girls as an excuse to take me on to hurt me.

I warn the girls, “Watch out for trouble and take no prisoners if it starts. Go for permanent and disabling injuries.” The music is good and we only have soft drinks, which makes the bar staff unhappy because they get paid on a share of the sales. So do the waitresses, but I keep the waitresses happy with high tips for our soft drinks. Served in unopened cans which we drink from, not the provided glasses since there’s too many ways to add extra materials that way. None of us get up to dance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.