Whirlwind - Cover

Whirlwind

Copyright 2009 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 02

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 02 - A young man's cousin who he intends marry is sexually assaulted by two lesbian classmates, so he gets busy to recover the situation before the attackers make her their slave. After his successful counter-strike things escalate as more slaves and trouble come his way. The events result in him making many things public before he intended to do so. Set in Australia.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Friday

After waking up at 7:00 a.m. we all go for a shower together. Once in the shower Ellie grabs Denise’s chain, and throws a loop over my head with the intention of using it to choke me into submission. I lift my open left hand up between the chain and my throat as this allows me to keep the chain off my throat to stop it from hurting me. Reaching down and back with my right hand I grab a good hand full of Ellie’s pubic hairs. I hear her gasp when she realises what my right hand is doing. Sternly I say, “Let it go, Ellie. You pull, and I pull. I guarantee you’ll get hurt a lot more than I will.” I hear her gulp as she lets go of the chain. I keep a hold of her hair while I turn around in the shower. She looks into my eyes as I tease her pubic hair, “Do you feel that badly in need of a lesson in humility, love?” I tug gently on her hair. She gulps again while she shakes her head. “I think you need a punishment, and I think you need to lose this. We’ll deal with that when the rest are awake. But first.”

I lean her against the shower wall while I spread her legs apart with my knees. On my instructions Denise grabs Ellie’s left leg and lifts it up high as I raise her right leg. Stepping forward I slid my dick into Ellie’s pussy for its full length. Ellie is leaning against the wall: frightened, breathing heavy, and gulping. Denise reaches over to play with Ellie’s breasts when I start to thrust back and forth. Several minutes later Ellie starts to orgasm despite the pain of my contact with the end of her cunt. I keep thrusting until I’m ready to come. She has several orgasms before I shove all the way back in and fill her with my sperm. I’m determined she’ll be pregnant by me before this weekend is over.

Ellie is very subdued while we soap each other and finish the shower. She stays that way during breakfast. We arrive in the playroom at 8:15 a.m. Everyone is OK and still asleep. We go to the kitchen to prepare some high energy sandwiches for them with some cool drinks to wash them down with. Back to the playroom at 8:45 a.m.

Mary and Fiona start to stir at 8:55 a.m., they’re fully awake by 9:10 a.m. when Teri and Jeri start to stir. I release Mary and Fiona before I remove the MP3 players. Ellie and Denise take care while they feed them small bits of the sandwiches as per my instructions. At 9:30 a.m. Jeri and Teri are awake so I remove their MPs players. I say, “Everyone be ready for some screaming.” Leaning close to Teri’s ear I whisper, “Red rapies.” Her eyes go wide when she looks at me before she starts screaming and abusing me while she struggles to free herself. I whisper, “Slavies.”

She shuts up and calms down. She looks at me and says, “Yes, Master.” I smile and nod. The program is working as these two red heads have code words that’ll set aside the slave program to allow them their full natural feelings for me. The release word is different for each of them, but the catch word is the same. With the slave program running they feel a strong attachment to me with a need to serve me. I’ve Denise come and feed Teri because Mary and Fiona are now capable of feeding themselves. Going to Jeri I repeat the test before releasing her and having Ellie feed her.

Hearing the doorbell I go upstairs and let Jacks in. He has some chocolate milkshakes and a big bag of hash browns for us. He also has the bag of gear I asked him to bring today. I lead him downstairs and we all enjoy the shakes and hash browns while we wait for Sugar to wake.

He stirs about 10:20 a.m. and he’s operational about 10:40 a.m. Jacks feeds him. Sugar smiles and leans on Jacks while he’s fed. He’s happy to suck on Jacks’ cock by 11:00 a.m., making them both happy.

At 11:15 a.m. I send Teri upstairs for some materials while I ready a table and some cameras. When she returns with the items I sent her for I’ve Ellie sit on the table and spread her legs wide. Handing her a small pair of scissors I say, “Now cut off as much of your pussy hair as you can safely do. You’ll be shaving the rest off in a moment.” She stares at me for a moment before nodding yes and cutting her pubic hair. She’s always been proud of her hair, and especially her thick blond pubic bush.

She cries, but she soon has it down to a stubble. I add a bit of warm water, soap, and a razor. She’s soon shaving off the remains while we watch and enjoy the show. When she’s finished I wipe her pussy dry and test the close shave by licking her. She’s smooth, a very good job. I stand and I smile at her.

I say, “Very well done. Now, do you prefer to shave the others or to just watch, your choice?” Grinning, she motions Teri onto the table and spreads her legs wide before starting to cut her hair off. By noon all five lovelies have bald pussies. I sit on the table and motion to my pubic hair. Grinning, Ellie cuts off as much as she can then she starts shaving the rest. She has a large need to keep moving my dick around and playing with it while she does the shaving. When she’s finished I push her head toward my dick. She lowers her head and starts sucking my dick. Thanks to her games while shaving I’m soon coming down her throat. When she finishes cleaning my dick she stands and licks her lips. She’s a very, very good cock sucker, I also know she started practising five years ago.

Opening my bag from last night I get out four more collars which I place on Fiona, Mary, Teri, and Jeri. I hand a heavily studded one to Jacks, which he places on Sugar. We go upstairs to dress for the day. I have all of the girls put on light cotton tops with mid-thigh skirts, no panties or bras. I put on light-weight tracksuit pants with a nice t-shirt. Jacks has Sugar wear a similar outfit.


Afternoon

We have Sugar show us the full aspects of the security system. We load up in the mini-bus as Sugar activates the security. Since he knows the bus well he drives, with Jacks sitting beside him and playing with his dick. I sit in the back with the girls around me. I have them taking turns sitting beside me so I can play with their breasts. Ellie is surprised when I give her home address as our destination. I smile at her while I pat my bag. We stop for drive-through chicken for lunch on the way.

Arriving at her home around 2:30 p.m. we get out and head inside. Using Ellie’s key I motion for quiet while I open the front door and go in. With slow, quiet steps I go upstairs to her mother’s bedroom. As we near it we can hear noises, she’s fucking someone. Reaching the door I grab the handle and jerk the door wide open. We’re all standing there in a bunch to watch as one of Ellie’s classmates fucks her mother while sucking on her tit. She has her eyes closed and he’s concentrating on her tit. I pull a camera out of my bag and start filming. I motion the rest to go downstairs to wait as I close the door then move to the chair.

A few minutes later he comes and stops all action. He’s surprised when she gives him a roundhouse hit on the side of the head and abuses him for stopping. She pushes his head down to her pussy as she tells him to now eat her out. While gulping and whining he moves down and follows her pussy eating instructions. He must be a new boy for her. After she has three more orgasms I decide it’s time for another treat for the boy. I say, “That was good, now suck his cock.” They both look up at the sound of my voice, and both go deathly white. I wave the camera at them while I say, “I said suck his cock.”

Grinning, the boy moves up the bed while she glares at me. She starts sucking his cock. She knows I’ve got her by the short and curlies again. Several minutes later he blows his load down her throat. I say to him, “Get dressed, get out, don’t ever think about coming back, and don’t ever think about telling anyone about this. Not if you want to keep a working dick attached to your body.” While gulping he nods and dresses before racing out. I hear him yelp when he reaches the lounge room and sees Ellie with five other girls from his school. The front door soon slams.

Ellie’s mother, Judith, stands up and starts abusing me. I laugh at her. She’s standing there naked with sperm dribbling out of the corner of her mouth and pussy while abusing me: a very funny sight. Putting the camera down I stand up then I slap her hard. Hearing a gasp behind me I look over my shoulder to see Ellie standing in the doorway with the whole crowd behind her. Neither Ellie nor Judith have known me to hit anyone in my life; but there’s a lot they don’t know about me, a damn lot. They’re both very quiet. I push Judith onto the bed then roll her over to handcuff her. Rolling her back I spread her legs wide then I tie her down very tight as she says, “That’s it big boy, rape me in front of my daughter, show her how big you are.”

I smile at her, “I’ve no intention of raping you, or ever having sex with you. Ellie knows how big I am as I spent part of last night filling her womb with my sperm. And thanks to those fertility drugs you’ve been feeding her for the last two years she’s probably already pregnant.” Judith is surprised at being caught out on the drugs. To Ellie I say, “Your scissors and gear are in my bag, get started.” Grinning, Ellie opens the bag to remove all of the shaving gear. I set the camera up as Ellie starts cutting Judith’s pubic hair off as Jeri gets her a bowl of warm water.

While Judith is being shaved I call Max and Rob. I tell them where we are and I ask them to join us for some fun.

Fifteen minutes later Judith is cleanly shaven, and she hated every moment of it. Turning to Denise I say, “Ever been eaten by an older woman?” She smiles and looks at Judith while she shakes her head. I wave at Judith. Denise squats over Judith’s head and lowers her pussy onto her face as I say, “Do a good job. Eat her to five orgasms and you don’t have to fuck the horse this afternoon.” Judith is shocked by my comment. Denise is soon moaning her way through an orgasm. After her fifth she dismounts for Fiona to climb on for her treat, and is later followed by Mary, Teri, Jeri, and Ellie. By the time all of my girls have been well eaten Max and Rob have arrived and been let in. While they all stand around I explain to Max and Rob how to check on Judith and what to expect. To her I say, “These are Max and Rob, they’re your new masters. You’re going to be a sex slave and house maid for them from now on.” She stares at them for a moment before she starts yelling abuse at me. I place a gag in her mouth to keep her quiet for now. Slipping the headphones on her I turn on the MP3 player. I swab her arm, find a vein, and inject the drugs. I slip a vibrator into her cunt and I set it to keep her just below the threshold of having an orgasm. When she starts to moan I remove the gag and step back from her while we all spend a few minutes watching her writhe in pleasure, but not reaching an orgasm as she gets fully programmed to be a permanent slave.

All through this Ellie stands there licking her lips while she watches me humiliate and subjugate her very controlling mother. We go to Ellie’s room and pack more clothes for the coming week. I check on Max and Rob before I leave. They’re standing over Judith to admire the view as they masturbate over her breasts. They seem to be happy to settle for that for now, so I leave them to their fun.

Back to the mini-bus then back to the mountains. I had to make sure we didn’t have to worry about Judith any more. That’s now taken care of. As we drive back I give Ellie a copy of my final major assignment for the psychology course. We were given a choice of subjects and I chose ’The Long Term Effects of Torture and Rape.’ Several times I see Ellie turn around to stare at me, then at my slaves. I had to summarise a lot of stuff as I was only allowed 50,000 words. I got pinged for not giving enough detail in some sections. Still, it rated a high distinction. Ellie is still reading it when we get back to the weekender. I send the other girls to the bedrooms to play with each other without hurting anyone. Ellie sits in the lounge room reading while I talk with Denise. Jacks takes Sugar off to a room for some private fun of their own.


Discussions

Sitting Denise down I say, “OK, Denise, what’s you’re preferred nickname, and tell me why you’re not as messed up as the others.” She gives me a very penetrating look for a moment. I say, “I’ve studied some psychology and Ellie is reading my final assignment on ’The Long Term Effects of Torture and Rape,’ so I know you should be more messed up than you are.”

After sighing she replies, “My new nickname will be whatever you want to give me. Mum calls me Denise while everyone else calls me DJ. Mum is a trauma counsellor who specialises in victims of rape and home invasion. After the first incident with these two I spoke to her. We have long talks after every visit. I hate a lot of what happens here, but I also love a lot of it. I’m sort of addicted and Mum is trying to help me sort it out. So I’m kind of OK and I’ve already dealt with most of the major issues involved.”

I study her for a moment before I ask her several questions, she replies to them all. She also says, “Mum and I are sure I’m a natural submissive. I love being tied up and being ordered about. I hate the real painful stuff, but I can bear that. What really disturbs me is watching the others being made to do things they no longer like doing. At first we all liked pussy eating and having our pussies eaten. While now Mary and Fiona live in dread of those activities, and that really burns me up. I hate seeing them tortured more than being tortured myself. Oh, by the way, Teri is the one running the whole show. Sure, Jeri gets off on the torture and order stuff, but she does exactly as she’s told by Teri. I don’t mind you raping and punishing Teri because she deserves it as a punishment, but I’ll be upset if you do the same to Jeri. And it bugs me I don’t know why that is. I’m glad you’re helping Mary and Fiona to be happy as your slaves. While I don’t understand why I’m happy they’re your slaves when I was angry about them being Teri’s slaves.”

I grin when I respond, “Being a natural submissive you love the idea of being my absolute slave in all things on a permanent basis, don’t you?” I add some command imperative tone to the final two words. She looks up, half smiles, and nods. “I think you readily accept the idea people can surrender themselves to another in the way you just surrendered yourself to me. You saw me ask Fiona and Mary about becoming my slaves. So when they accepted drugs and programming to make them happy about being my slaves you saw they gave me their consent and that makes all I’m doing to them acceptable by your personal ethics matrix. I asked you to be my slave and you just reaffirmed it. As you willingly surrendered full control to me it’s also within your personal ethics. But Teri and Jeri never asked anyone as they just told you then forced you to do as they say; and as that’s against your personal ethics it disturbs you. Although they didn’t ask you did accepted their control and made it acceptable within your ethics system. The others didn’t signify willing acceptance so you see them as being violently violated and your ethics system bucks at that. Now you know they all willingly accept my programming and control of them your ethics system says I can do whatever I like with them because they’ve given themselves to me to use as I wish, just like you have. You see Jeri as a victim in the same way as Mary and Fiona are. So you object to any real mental harm to Jeri. However, you see Teri as a predator who needs to be punished for harming the others. Again, all of it is OK within your ethics system. You objected to being tortured by Teri, do you mind if I torture you the same way?”

After gulping hard she replies, “I know I won’t like the pain, but I’ve given you full control so I’m yours to do with as you wish. Thus I’ll have no objections to the torture. Please, I’d rather you didn’t.”

I reply, “I doubt I’d ever go beyond simple bondage with you or most of the others. But I just wanted you to acknowledge you realise the level of acceptance you’ve given me, because that’s the same level of control you see as the others giving me. As to why you can’t understand Jeri, it’s because you think in terms of being a submissive like yourself or a dominator like Teri and me. Thus Jeri throws you when she displays aspects of both. That’s because she’s a natural switch, one who can quickly change between being a dom or a sub. She’s a sub to Teri and is a dom to you, as that’s what Teri demands of her. I think she’s going to like being a permanent sub to me.” Early in this discussion Ellie had finished reading then come over to sit with us, so she quietly sits there listening to our talk. Switching my eye contact between the two of them I say, “I won’t give you the drugs unless you ask me to, Ellie. Also, I’ll give you the recordings to listen to, if you wish. Those two choices are yours to make, I won’t force them on you.” Both nod at me to acknowledge the statement while they think about it.

With a weak smile Ellie says, “I’m sorry. I thought you wanted to keep the other girls simply because of it being a male fantasy thing. After reading this, and listening to you two talking, I realise you’re doing it as a necessary part of fixing up the damage to their minds. It’s hard, but I’ve got to learn to give you unquestioned trust and obedience on so many levels about so many things. I won’t fight you on this any more, Darling.” I put my arm out, and she leans into my shoulder. I hug her and stroke her hair while she cries over her earlier mistakes and how she nearly made things worse.

After a couple of minutes I say, “Denny, do you think your Mum will accept everyone as clients with the reservations and restriction I now have in place?” She smiles at her new name as she nods in answer to my question. I smile and say, “Well, I think it’s time we sorted some things out and had some fun. First, we need to clean up.”

Truth Time

Taking Denny and Ellie upstairs I collect the others. We head to the master bedroom. I get in the shower then I have the girls take turns joining me for a thorough wash by me, great fun for all. After drying we go into the bedroom and I’ve them all sit in a row on the edge of the bed. Facing them I ask, “Hands up if you like eating pussy?” They all put their hands up. “Hands up if you like having your pussy eaten?” Another row of hands. “Hands up if you like sucking cock?” Three half raised hands. “Who likes having a cock come in their mouth?” No hands. “Hands up if you like eating cream pies?” Two half raised hands. “Hands up if you get sexually aroused by doing something you don’t like when I tell you to?” All hands are up again. I smile at them while I slowly nod and they all grin back. “Last question. Who’s on the pill or has some sort of protection?” Denny, Fiona, Mary, and Ellie put up their hands.

I give Ellie an odd look so she says, “I think it’s fair to say you got me pregnant last night. In which case I’m protected now because you can’t get a pregnant person pregnant.” We all laugh.

Turning to Jeri I say, “I want the truth, why did you hurt the other girls so much?”

She replies, “Teri and I had been playing around with each other for years. I knew I really liked girls. Sometime back I noticed the girls I really like looking at are younger looking natural blonds. One day Teri had a cute one of her class mates staying over the weekend to work on a project together. I set out to get her into my bed, that was the first night I slept with Denny. The next morning Teri caught us together and went crazy. It seems she thought of me as being her property. During her rage she ordered Denny to crawl to her and eat her out. She did, and Teri had the biggest orgasm I’ve ever seen her have. She ordered Denny about and Denny did as she was told. It was clear Teri was getting off on issuing orders. She ordered me to lie down and eat her while Denny ate me. Man was she high. The next weekend she brought another schoolmate home to try the same trick, the girl fled. Two weeks later she had Denny and a younger blond, Fiona, here for a sleepover after going to a concert. She gave Fiona a drink and Fiona was unable to stop her when Teri started feeling her up. She said no she wasn’t into girls, but she had no energy. I realised she’d been drugged. Teri ordered me to hold her while she stripped Fiona and made Denny eat her out. The next day Teri ordered me to order Fiona and Denny about. When Fiona objected to eating my pussy Teri slapped her about then got off on hitting her. Over the last few months things have been escalating. Six weeks ago Daddy caught us fooling with and hitting Fiona. He offered the use of this house if we let him watch and help out. Now here we are. At first I didn’t like hurting people, but I learned to enjoy ordering them around and hurting them. The best was hurting Teri last night because I’ve always been very afraid of her.”

I look at Teri, “Is that the full story.” She nods. “So, you went about raping some school mates and making your sister help you rape them and force them to obey you?” She nods again. “Did you enjoy doing that?”

Teri nods her head again and says, “Yes, a lot, I really got off on making them do things they didn’t want to. I think it was a major power trip thing.”

I smile and ask, “Do you love me?”

She replies, “No, I hate you, but I also know you’ve drugged me and made me obey you, probably with the same class of drugs I used. I accept that obedience and like being ordered about by you. I think I’d come if you ordered it. I remember the programming and I know you can give me back full control. What really scares me is why you’d do that. I can only assume you want me to live through rapes or torture by someone I hate while knowing I hate them and I’m able to feel the full emotional impact of that. That really scares me as it means you really understand about emotional pain and you intend to inflict a lot on me. While I’m controlled all of that pain is locked away, but when you release me that pain will all come back.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.