Carnivore
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

“Tommy?”

“Yes.”

“Have you ever thought about touching a girl?”

“Yeah. I’m touching you now, Kelsie, and you feel good.”

“I don’t mean touching my butt through my jeans. I mean touch a girl in her other places.”

“Her ‘OTHER’ places?”

“Yeah. You ever thought about doing that?”

“Yeah, I’ve thought about it. But it wasn’t you, Kelsie. It was just a girl in my mind.”

“Think about touching me in my other places now, Tommy. I want you to.”

“You mean through your clothes?”

“No silly, I want us to get naked and touch each other.”

“You’re gonna touch me too?”

“Well, yeah I wanted to, unless you don’t want me to.”

“OH, I WANT YOU TO TOUCH ME REAL BAD! Hurry and get naked, Kelsie. We’re a long ways from the boat dock now and there’s no cars in the campground but mine.”

The teenagers stood face to face and each watched the other strip naked as the pieces of clothing hit the sand. They were smiling, giggling, and anxious to get naked, swim, and touch each other, in their ‘other places’.

Kelsie was in love with Tommy, but she didn’t know how to tell him. Tommy felt something, but he didn’t know what love was. He wanted Kelsie to like him and he wanted to hold her and touch her. When he saw her naked, he wanted to hold her and touch her forever.

“Tommy, you’re a pretty boy, naked. I just knew you would be though. I think I’m, I mean I think I want to, uh. Tommy, do you really like me? I mean not because we’re naked, but really like me a lot?” Kelsie wanted so bad to tell him she loved him. She wanted to know how it felt to tell him she did. She wanted to hear her voice say those three words aloud.

“Kelsie, you’re the prettiest girl in our town. You’re even prettier than your sister. I never knew a girl could be so pretty when she was naked. I’m not sure how to tell you how I feel, I mean, I may say it wrong if I tell you how I REALLY feel.”

“Tommy, can we lay at the edge of the water and let the waves wash up on our bodies in the moonlight? I saw a movie once where a boy and girl did that and they fell in love. Tommy, do you ever think of love?”

“Kelsie, I think of love all the time and how it would feel to love a pretty girl and have her love me back. What I meant was, I think I would love to be in love, but I sure would hate to tell a girl I loved her and she didn’t love me. I don’t know all about those movies like you were talking about, but I can just see that boy and girl doing that though. It’s just like us and here we are about to lay in the cool water and hold each other. I mean, well Kelsie, can I hold your naked body when we lay down?”

“YES, let’s lay all the way back. Don’t worry about our hair getting wet, Momma will be in bed when we get me home. We can pretend we’re that boy and girl and just see how it feels, I mean so we’ll both know.”

“Kelsie, I think I want to kiss you while you’re laying with your naked body against mine. I want to know how that boy felt, I mean, well, I think I may feel like that too, but I’m not sure. You’re so warm and soft and so pretty. I’m so nervous, Kelsie.”

“I’m nervous too, Tommy. We need to do this though, or we may never know how it feels. I may never meet another boy as pretty as you are naked and I may never get to do this again. I need to know how it feels to be in love. I mean to feel what they felt when they fell in love.”

“Will you show me how to kiss right? I’ve wanted to kiss you since we met way back in grade school. I’ve always wanted to be your friend and just sit and look at you. Since we’re naked and laying close, will you kiss me like you love me? I mean pretend like you do?”

“I watched my sister kiss her boyfriend once and they got so excited they went all the way right on our front porch. What if we feel that good when we kiss? I mean, well, don’t think that I wanted to, I was just wondering what you’d do if both of us felt that way too.”

Tommy put his hand behind Kelsie’s head as she looked down on him. Her hot young body was about to blister his skin as she lay half on him, half off. She put her naked leg on his and he shivered as he felt her hot skin on his scalding hot flesh.

Tommy pulled Kelsie’s head down as they both opened their mouths to say something. Their lips touched and both of them went wild as they tasted each other’s mouth. Their eyes were closed and they were about to float away, they felt so good.

“Show me again, Kelsie. Show me real good and let me feel as good as that first kiss did. Kelsie, I think I may... , I mean I think I already...” Tommy lost the words he was going to say when Kelsie rolled over on top of him.

He reached his hands up to pull her head down close again as he tried to see her eyes. He wanted to see if she wanted what he did.

Tommy was about to tell her he loved her right then and he was scared to say the words, scared she didn’t love him.

He looked up to the sky when the dark shadow loomed over both their bodies. He thought someone had caught them naked and he jumped and rolled over into the deeper water, rolling Kelsie with him as he tried to get her naked body covered from the prying eyes of the stranger. He rolled them into waist deep water, then he was on his knees in front of her, his arms behind him to keep her from coning around him as if he was protecting her from someone.

“Tommy, what are you doing? I wanted to make love to you, just like we were talking about.”


Jerry and Lois Morris rode the ATV across the dam, looking down to see the lights inside the boat dock office and tackle shop. He pointed that way and they both felt safer just seeing lights and knowing there were people nearby.

They rode to the end of the dam and down the long ramp before they could turn right and ride toward the camping area where the boat dock was.

“The lights went out,” Lois said, her face just behind his ears as she hugged against his back.

“I saw that but we’ll be there before they can leave. Hold on, I’m going to speed up and make sure,” Jerry yelled back to her in the wind as they sped across the paved access to the parking lot.

He drove the ATV right up to where the long wooden boat dock started and by the time it had slid to a stop, they were both on the wooden ramp up to the office. They could see inside through the big glass and there was no one there. When they reached the door, it was standing open and they ran inside.

“HELLO!” Jerry yelled, as they looked around in the nearly darkened office. Everything in there had been trashed and shelves thrown over. The light fixtures were torn down and the wiring pulled out. Jerry searched for a phone and saw it ripped apart in the floor behind the desk.

They heard a loud crash and looked out the other side. They saw two of those big hairy, ape-looking creatures tearing into a vehicle with two people inside.

“Jerry, what can we do?” Lois asked, terrified now that they had gotten a good look at the creatures.

“The light, we need lights.” He yelled and they looked up and down the short aisles of tangled, scattered items in the small tackle shop, looking for a light.

“Here’s a big spotlight,” Lois said, as she held a box up with the picture of a Stanley 5 watt rechargeable, halogen spotlight on it.

“Get two of them, that doesn’t look like one of the big ones, but we need light.”

They ran to the back door, tearing into the boxes as they ran. With the two handheld spotlights in their hands, they turned them on. The entire area was suddenly lit with a brightness lighter than daylight.

The beasts stopped tearing at the vehicle and stood with their arms over their faces as the light blinded them. There was another, smaller animal on the other side, and it too became frightened of the lights as they fought at it, as if the light was attacking them.

Staggering and stumbling, the creatures were backing down the slope toward the water. When they stepped into the lake, they were already knee deep and the two larger ones were in a frantic, splashing fit as they clung to each other and stumbled into deeper water. The smaller one waded to them; they all were trying to climb onto to one another to save themselves. All three drowned right there as they fought and thrashed in the water.

“OH MY GOD!” Lois yelled, both of them stunned as they watched the creatures go under.

“That means the other four back on the bridge drowned, they can’t swim for shit, Jerry!” she said, almost laughing as she said it.

Suddenly, in the still night air, they heard a scream that sounded very close by. They thought of the vehicle and ran down the steps on that side of the office to the parking lot. They shined their lights into the car through the broken glass of the windows and saw two decapitated bodies.

Both of them ran backwards, holding their hands over their mouths, almost vomiting at the bloody scene in the vehicle.

They heard the scream again, more than one person was screaming in panic as they yelled and called for help.

“Get on the ATV,” Jerry yelled, he knew the screams were coming from the campgrounds.

“OH, GOD, Jerry. Will this never end?” Lois cried, as she straddled the seat behind him, her arms around his chest as he whirled the ATV and raced across the paved parking lot toward the campgrounds. He had the headlights on high beam and his handheld spotlight in his left hand as he steered with his right.

“Get your light up, Lois, we have to find whoever that was. There may be more of those creatures out here. We now know they’re scared to death of bright lights and water. We’ll use that against them,” Jerry told her as they turned toward the man-made beach.


When Tommy interrupted their kissing and touching as they lay in the shallow water, Kelsie was furious. She wanted to make love to him, to tell him she loved him.

“Tommy, we were about to make love for the first time in our lives, why did you ruin it like that?” Kelsie asked, as she tried to get around him to see his face. She was disappointed and angry when she came up out of the water behind him. She leaned around him and saw the frightened look on his face as he looked back toward the shore.

Kelsie screamed as loud as she could. There were three huge ugly, grotesque looking beasts running right at them. They stopped suddenly at the water’s edge and backed up, only to run at them again and again. They just knew those ugly creatures were going to come into the lake after them and they’d be killed.

Tommy put his arms around Kelsie and they held each other as the beasts would run to the very edge of the water, then back up quickly.

“They’re afraid of the water!” Tommy said, and cupped his hands as he reached down to splash water up on them.

The beasts ran backwards as if they had been struck by a club. Tommy splashed water on them again and Kelsie did too when she saw what was happening. As the beasts retreated, Tommy and Kelsie came out further, splashing more water on them. Suddenly, the beasts came forward, sweeping their long arms, catching both of them with glancing blows with the backside of their long claws. Blood ran from Tommy’s forehead and from Kelsie’s hairline above her right ear as they fell backwards in the water.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.