The Conversation - Cover

The Conversation

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A boyfriend and girlfriend have open discussions about their past sex lives, their desires, and fantasies. They discuss the idea of swinging and threesomes and get turned on in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Traci and Devon were a happy couple with an active and energetic sex life. Early on, they decided that the best way to maintain their healthy relationship was through open communication and total honesty, especially when it pertained to their sexual desires, fantasies, past experiences and current activities. It had started out casually, but over time it became a regular part of their sex life, adding a nuance that enhanced their relationship, that they refer to as “The Conversation.”

In a recent conversation, they had discussed Traci’s prior experiences with a two-girl / one-guy threesome. Since then, Devon had been thinking about it a lot. It had ended badly, resulting in the breakup of Traci’s relationship at the time. But, something about it sparked an idea in Devon’s head, and he wanted to investigate it more.

As they settled into bed one evening, Devon pulled his fiance’ into his arms and kissed her softly. He was wearing a pair of black and red, flaming sleeping pants and a black tank top. Traci was wearing a pink lace teddy and nothing else. “So, I was wondering about something,” he began tentatively.

Traci snuggled in closely, putting her head on Devon’s shoulder. “What’s that?” she asked as she twirled the hair around his belly button with her fingertip.

“Well,” he said, slightly distracted by her teasing finger, “you know how you told me about how you and your friend Kim had a threesome with your boyfriend, Tony?”

“Yesss,” she purred seductively, “I remember. What about it?” Her hand slid down the front of his pants to rub his semi-hard penis through the cotton fabric.

Devon drew a deep breath and raised his hips. “Uh,” he said, “heh heh. Uh, I forget.” He untied his sleeping pants, so Traci had easier access to what was inside. “Oh, yeah, I remember. So, you seemed pretty into Kim, the way you described it. Have you ever had sex with a girl, you know, more than what you did with Kim that time?”

Traci spread the pants open, reached inside and began tugging on Devon’s growing cock. She stroked it slowly from the base all the way to the tip, then rubbed her thumb back and forth across his soft glans.

“Yeah, a few times, she confessed. “You ever play with a guy?”

“Uh, hell no,” he declared. “Of course, not.”

“Oh, ok,” she said as she kissed her way down his torso. “That’s too bad. That would be hot to hear about.”

“No way, Traci, I’m only into girls,” he stated flatly. “So how many times did you play with a girl?”

She licked his navel, pushing her tongue into it as she jacked his now rock-hard dick. “Well, I had a lesbian for a roommate my freshman year in college. She was cute and persistent.”

“Seriously?” Devon asked, sounding intrigued. “She seduced you?’

“She wanted to, yeah,” Traci explained, grinning up at Devon as she rolled on top of him and rubbed his cock against her lace-covered titties. “But, it wasn’t that hard.”

Devon groaned. “What do you mean?”

Traci giggled, “I mean she didn’t need to seduce me. I wanted her.”

“You wanted her? Had you done things other than with Kim up to then?”

“No, just that one time fingering Kim, but I admit I was very curious, so when I met Debbie, my roommate, I got even more interested in trying things out. I figured since Debbie was a lesbian, she’d be a good person to experiment with.”

“So, one night after I’d been out drinking with some friends, I came home to the dorm room and found Debbie laying on her bed naked, legs spread rubbing a boob with one hand and her pussy with the other.”

“She panicked and tried to cover up, but I told her not to stop. She was surprised, but rolled back and continued, letting me watch. I walked over and sat next to her on the bed. She was so wet and had three fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. She had a pretty one, with inner lips like a butterfly. Her clit was much bigger than mine. I could see it poking out of the folds like the tip of my pinkie finger.”

Traci pulled her tits out of her teddy and rubbed Debon’s cock between them using his precum as lubrication, smearing it in her cleavage. She squeezed her tits together against his shaft and moved her chest up and down. Devon watched her, moaning softly.

“I was unbelievably horny watching her play with herself. I’d never seen anything as sexy. I knew what I wanted to do. Do you know what it was?” Trace asked Devon as she slowly ground her boobs on his cock.

“No, what?” he asked, breathing hard.

“I wanted to lick her clit,” she said then pulled back enough to lick the head of Devon’s boner. She swirled her tongue around it slowly, then flicked her tongue against the very tip, right as his urethra, rapidly, sending a vibration into his body.

“Oh, fuck,” Devon groaned. “Did you?”

“Well, I leaned over and started flicking my tongue on her clit just like I did your dick. She grabbed my head and shoved her pussy up against me. I’d never done anything like it before, but I knew what I liked. So, I just tried to do that. I sucked on her clit and beat my tongue on it. I put my fingers inside her, fucking her slowly. It only took about ten seconds, and she came, hard all over my face. I’d heard about squirting, but this was the first time I’d ever seen it happen. Well, felt it happen, I guess is a better way to put it.”

Deven sat up suddenly, pushing Traci back. “Oh, stop baby,” he blurted out, “You’re going to make me cum. I don’t want to cum yet.”

Traci grinned as she pulled her teddy off. “Why not? We’re in no hurry.”

“I want to eat your pussy,” he said, pushing Traci on her back, then kissing his way down her neck to her tits.

“Oh?” she asked, moaning softly, “you mean the way Debbie did?”

“Yeah, tell me how she did it, while I eat you,” he said as he licked lower, letting his tongue drag down her smooth lower abdomen.

Traci arched her back and smiled. “You are such a naughty boy,” she said, moaning. “That’s why I love you.”

“So, after she came on my face, she attacked me, ripping my clothes off and pushing me on my back. She kissed me, hard, pushing her tongue in my mouth. I’d never kissed a girl, and it was hot. She was fingering me, two fingers pushing in slowly at first.”

Devon kissed her around her mound, then slid two fingers in the slit between her labia, feeling her slick moisture coating his fingers. He slid them into her, pushing them in deeply.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.