Can You See Me Now - Cover

Can You See Me Now

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Casey Casinger is a young genius, he loves to dabble in his Dad's lab and concoct potions to make the young girls have growth spurts, as well as energy and sexual ambitions. He calls his newest concoction: Clitorade. He has one for boys too; Top-Jock. He also has a concoction that makes him invisible; he has FUN with this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Come right on in here, girls. Make yourself at home. You will be catered to and helped in any way needed while you’re here. If at any time, any of you have a question or a problem being fitted, just speak up and we’ll make sure you are satisfied.” The store manager greeted the team of CLITS.

“Girls, may I have your attention one more time? We have one personal detail that needs to be taken care of. Please line up here on this covered area and I will trim your pubic hair closely...

“By the end of your three week growth period, you will no longer have pubic hair to worry with. After each of you have been trimmed, you may start looking at the clothes and equipment. When your CLIT number is called, you will be fitted with your uniform...

“I will be at that desk over there in the corner, and as you have time, please come by and let me get all your vital information on record, and we’ll get you signed up at that time.”

Casey sat on a short three legged stool, and with the small cordless trimmer, quickly trimmed the pussy hair from each girl as she spread her legs. Then as she lifted each leg upon a chair he removed the remaining hair.

Some of the girls hardly had hair at all, but Casey removed what there was and trimmed them as close as the small personal trimmer would clip without risking a nick.

Each girl got a pat on her tight little pussy when she was trimmed and Casey winked at each of them as if they now had a secret.

“You’ll feel a little stubble for a few days, but soon you’ll be as smooth on your little lips as you are on your pretty titties,” He told them, as each of them instinctively ran their hands over their newly clipped pubic area.

Jorge gathered up all the discarded clothing items and put them into a large plastic bag to be put in the storage compartment of the bus.

Carol Casinger helped the manager with the fitting of uniforms. Alicia, Tania and Talia started gathering all the soccer equipment for the team.

Mr. Brightly and Ms. Culburt set up a camera and took each girls individual pictures.

Casey sat at the small desk and handed out the enrollment forms and answered questions after he got their weight, height, and body measurements from Melina.

“Casey, what will the, ‘Fit to be CLIT’ inspector do for each of us?” The first girl asked.

“This inspector will actually penetrate your vagina and approve you for team activities as well as sexual activities.”

“Casey what will the inspector penetrate us with?” Another girl had joined the conversation now.

“I hope he uses his penis ... Will he?” another asked and grinned.

“Yes.”

“Casey can we choose you as our inspector?” Now there was a small crowd of girls gathering as they all noticed Casey answering questions.

“I’m more than willing to help each and everyone of you if you so choose. Before we can proceed with that part, we’ll need your Mom’s signature on your application.”

“If our Mom is here today, could you actually put your cock in my pussy right here, today?”

“Yes, if you wanted to be penetrated openly in front of your CLIT team members, I’d be glad to do it today.”

“I’ll be right back with my Mom, I want to be first,” The tall gangly girl said as she ran naked across the room to get her Mom. She was followed by six other girls who ran to get their Mom’s also.

Casey looked up to see the tall girl walking toward him, holding hands with a tall woman the he knew had to be her Mom, both were smiling eagerly.

“Hello, I’m Casey Casinger,” Casey said as he stood when the woman approached his desk.

“Hi Casey. I’m Lisa Carson, and I’m Cindy’s Mom. She tells me that she wants to hurry and sign up so she can be inspected.” Lisa smiled.

“Yes, she wanted to be the first and she even asked if she could be penetrated in front of her fellow CLIT teammates. Would you approve?”

“I approve and I’ll also be jealous of my daughter. I was wondering if the Moms needed to be inspected also Casey?”

“Well, it’s not required, but if you were to insist that I inspect you so you could approve the procedure for your daughter, I’d gladly penetrate you prior to penetrating your daughter.”

“Cindy, hold my purse while I sign your application and go through the inspection procedure. Hon, you understand this is just to make sure that your young body will withstand the inspection. Don’t you dare tell your brother I did this.”

“I won’t Mom, it’ll be our little secret, and thanks. I want to see exactly how you are penetrated and I want you to tell me how it feels as Casey puts his cock in your pussy.”

“Sure Honey, you pull up a chair and I’ll pull my undies off.”

“Excuse me Ms. Carson, you’ll need to be totally nude, this is a full body inspection, not just a vaginal penetration.

“Goodness, I like this more all the time, Casey. I’ve been divorced and without sex for six years and I’m just a bit edgy. I hope I don’t make a fool of myself.”

“We’ll go slowly and let you enjoy it. Hopefully you’ll be able to make a good recommendation to the other Moms who may have reservations about the inspection procedure.”

“Will you be totally nude also, Casey?” Lisa Carson asked hopefully.

“I sure will. I hope you won’t be embarrassed to be penetrated in front of the others with both of us naked,” Casey said as he dropped his shorts and his long fat cock swung down and fell against his thigh.

“My God Casey ... may I kiss and suck you just a bit before you put that fat cock in my pussy?”

“Sure, Ms. Carson. I see you already have a nice set of breasts. If you like, you can start on the adult program of the Clitorade and soon your tits will be looking like my Mom’s over there.”

“If there’s a way I can look like your Mom, I’d bathe in Clitorade and drink my bath water.” Lisa Carson laughed and the girls that had gathered around to watch, giggled at her remark.

“This is the most beautiful cock I’ve ever seen, Casey. I hope you’ll allow me the pleasure of a return engagement.”

“Anytime Ms. Carson.”

“I can hardly get my mouth over the head of this huge pussy stretcher. I’m going to just save the kissing and sucking until the next time, I’m dripping like a faucet already, I’m so excited. Please put your cock in my pussy, Casey.”

“Turn around and sit on my lap facing forward so all those who want to witness this can get a good look as I penetrate your pussy.”

“YES, fuck me now, Casey,” Lisa Carson said as she felt the large swollen cockhead start to part her slippery pussy lips.

“Wow Mom, that is amazing the way your pussy just opened up and took Casey’s big cock like that.”

“Yes Cindy, I can hardly wait now to see your little pussy stretch down over his fat cockhead, it feels so fucking good.”

“Does it hurt when his big knob penetrates you the first time?”

“I’m sure that as young and tight as your little pussy is, you’ll have some temporary pain. But I can assure you, you’ll soon forget the pain and begin to feel the pleasure this lovely cock will bring to your delicate pussy.”

“Wow Mom, you have over half of him inside you now. Will you be able to take it all inside you?”

“I’m going to try, but it’s been a long time for me. I may have to do this a lot to get it all in me.”

“I hope I can just get as much in my pussy as you have now.”

“I’m going to show you how to fuck a big cock now Cindy. Watch as I roll my lower body slowly back and forth, and up and down at the same time. This will bring pleasure to your pussy like you never even imagined.”

“Can you feel it rub your clitty like you showed me?”

“When I roll my hips back all the way and lean forward like this, I can make Casey’s cock scrape against my clitty, yes.”

“I see your nipples are all swollen and poking out, can I touch them?”

“Please do. Suck them for Mommy, Cindy. I’ll suck yours when you get penetrated.”

“I wish you didn’t have any hair on your pussy so I could see his cock going in you good.”

“The next time I fuck Casey, I’ll be shaved so you can see better.”

“Thanks Mom.”

“Casey, I’m ready to get fucked now. I’ve given enough demonstrations, will you please let a horny divorcee have a good pussy reaming?”

“My pleasure, Ms. Carson,” Casey said as he fucked his long hard cock deep into her pulsating pussy.

“Oh Yes, this is a dream come true, Casey ... Go deep, go really, really deep and let me feel you against my cervix. I’ve never in my life felt this fucked. Give me a good one Casey.”

“I think you may be able to take me all the way inside you if you’ll spread your thighs wide and relax your muscles ... just let yourself open up and accept me. When you’re able to take it all, I want you to bend over the desk and let me fuck you deeper from behind.”

“Yes, fuck me deep Casey. I can feel you going all the way inside my pussy now. I want all of you, I want you to fuck me from behind.”

“Raise up and bend over the desk.

“Cindy this watch closely, I want to fuck you this same way.”

“Oh yes Casey, I want it deep like Mom.”

“Oh My God Casey, I just thought of something, I’m not on birth control.”

“I’m on male birth control Ms. Carson, no need to worry.”

“I was just about to tell you to go ahead and shoot your sperm in me anyway, this feels so fucking good, I wanted to get pregnant.”

“Let me know if you decide you really want to, I can take a twenty four antidote that will make me as potent as ten men, you may have twins or even triplets.”

“Do it Casey, I want you tomorrow, please?”

“I can do that, just be at school early, I’ll need to take the antidote late today so I can be fertile by mid morning. I have a duty to my school and the CLIT program.”

“Yes, I can hardly wait. I’m about to cum, Casey. I know I get loud, will it bother anyone if I scream?”

“Let it go Ms. Carson, you’ve waited long enough.”

“FUCKKKKKK, here it comes, OH SHIT I’m cumming. I’m cumming like never before. My pussy is going crazy. FUCK ME, Casey.” Ms. Carson screamed as the others gathered around to witness this.

“Gosh Mom, there must be a quart of this white stuff coming out of your pussy now that Casey has his cock out of you. Casey how long will I have to wait now? I’m so excited and I really want to have you inside me,” Cindy said.

“We can start now if you like. Just sit on me like your Mom started out so the rest of the girls and your Mom can see the difference in a woman and a girl getting fucked. You did tell me that you’ve never been penetrated by a man’s cock, right?”

“No, I have never had a man or boy penetrate me. I have fingered myself and Mom did once, to show me how.”

“Did you enjoy the touch of your finger and your Mom’s finger in your pussy?”

“Yes. I was wanting to fuck so bad right then, I actually had a orgasm when Mom fingered me.”

“Good, then you should be easily lubricated when I place my cock to your pussy lips. Just sit on my belly, spread your legs and you can hold my cock just at your pussy lips yourself.”

“I’m so wet already Casey, thanks for being my first. I think you’re so sexy and so handsome. I love your long cock too. I hope I can meet a boy soon who has a cock like yours.”

“If you meet a boy that you like and one who treats you nice, come see me. I can help him with his cock.”

“Wow Casey, thanks. Will you fuck me again if you have time?”

“I’ll fuck you anytime you aren’t in class or playing a soccer match.”

“Then I want to tell you now before I even take you inside my pussy, that I will be wanting more of your cock. Can I slide down more? I can lean down and see your fat knob pushing my pussy lips apart now.”

“Just hold my cock in place and ease your body down to let me inside, once you take the head, you’ll start to open more. Take it slow so your muscles will relax and let me deeper. We don’t want to tear anything ... you’ll be sore, but we don’t want any damage.”

“I think I can take more Casey, my pussy is so wet and I feel like I want to just drop down and start fucking you now.”

“It there any pain, Cindy?” Lisa Carson was now recovered enough to watch her daughter take Casey’s cock in her tight, virginal pussy.

“It stings just a little Mom, but I’m so excited I just want to fuck Casey like you did.”

“Take a little more Cindy, when you get a few more inches inside you, start rolling and rocking your hips back and forth as well as up and down, you’ll be able to tell then if you can take more.”

“Like this Mom? GOD, I love this. I think I may want to fuck all the time if it feels this good.”

“It will feel good if you have a gentle partner like Casey. If you have someone that’s just after their own release, then it will never be this good.”

“Ms. Carson, if Cindy meets a special boy that’s kind and gentle but doesn’t know about sex with a girl, why don’t you and Cindy bring him to me and the four of us will school him in the pleasures of making love to a sexy young girl? Maybe you could even give him some helpful pointers if he were to fuck you.”

“Damn Casey, that’s a wonderful idea. When you get all these girls inspected and penetrated, you should think of starting a class for boys. I’d volunteer as an assistant, and I’m sure you could get more of the Mom’s to volunteer also.”

“I know my Mom and sister Alicia would love to be involved too, we may just do that Ms. Carson. The next time you come to me for a session, we’ll talk more.”

“Cindy Hon, you have over half of Casey’s cock in your pussy now, you are really doing good. Is it feeling good now or still stinging?”

“Its not stinging at all now and I want more. I feel so good inside and I feel like I’m about to fly away.”

“Fuck Casey’s big cock, Cindy. Let yourself go and fuck him like you were a grown woman. Take that fat cock deep in your tight little pussy and cum all over it. Get him Cindy, fuck him hard.”

“Oh Mom, it went in me deeper and I feel like, OH MY GOD, this must be an orgasm. OH SHIT, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK this is too much, it is so good I hurt in my pussy Mom.”

“Just fuck him harder when it feels like that Cindy. Shove your ass down and take that fat cock up in your pussy and get yourself a good cum, girl.”

“Oh Shit, here it comes again Mom. I think this one is ... OH SHIT, FUCK ME Casey. FUCK ME DEEP.”

“Fuck your cock all the way in her, Casey, she wants it and she needs it.”

“Here comes your first boy cum deep in your pussy Cindy, just think what it would feel like if I wasn’t sterile.”

“OH Casey, fuck me, I love your big fat cock, shoot your sweet cum in me.” Cindy fainted when the next orgasm hit her. It took her breath right out of her.

“Here Lisa, let me help you get her over here and lay her down. That was an awesome experience, I got a cum myself just watching,” Marsha Landers said as she helped get Cindy laid out on the floor. She was next and she wasn’t about to let her daughter get fucked by that fat cock until she had it in her dripping pussy.

“Casey, I’m Marsha Landers, and this is my daughter Allyn. She wants you to inspect her pussy and penetrate it also. I want to ride that fat cock first just as Lisa did. It won’t take me but a minute to get a cum, I already had one just watching.”

“Hello Ms. Landers - Allyn. If both of you will just sign the application, we can get started.”

“I’ve already signed it and so has Allyn, we’re here to get fucked.”

“Get naked then Ms. Landers, and get on my cock.” Casey smiled at Allyn who was already naked. Her pussy was wet and she was rubbing it.

“Casey, just fuck me bent over the desk. I’ll come back to you to get started on the adult program with the Clitorade. I met your Mom earlier and I want to look like she does. I’ve had small tits all my life and now they sag. I’m going to have some hooters that look like they are implants, and I doubt I will ever own a bra again when I do.”

“I like your wet pussy Ms. Landers, I see you keep it shaved.”

“Yes, did I hear you say that once I get on the adult program, I’d never have to worry about pussy hair again?”

“That’s true, are you ready.”

“I’ve fucking been ready ever since Allyn came home and told me about this program. Then when you uncovered that monster cock, I have been wet.”

“Pull your Mom’s cheeks apart, Allyn so you can see my cock enter her pussy.”

“Will you hold that side and let me put your cock in her? I’m so excited, getting to see my Mom get fucked. Casey fuck her deep and hard will you?”

“Only if she wants it that way, Allyn.”

“Fuck Casey, stab that fucking cock deep in my pussy all at once and let my daughter see me get my pussy reamed out just like she will.”

“Oh my, Casey. Mom was so wet it splashed out on my fingers when you shoved your cock in her fast like that.”

“I saw that, maybe you’d like to get your fingers even wetter in her juice, Allyn.”

“Could I? I’d love to touch her.”

“Get your finger wet in her juice and stick it in her other hole, see if she likes that.”

“Really? Mom, may I put my finger in your other hole?”

“YES, fuck my ass-hole with your finger Allyn.”

“This feels weird on my finger, but I like it.”

“I LOVE it, Fuck me Casey. Fuck me Allyn. Then I want to help Casey fuck your hot little pussy. Oh Shit, I told you it wouldn’t take a minute for me, here it comes. Shove it deep inside me, both of you, OH SHIT I’m Cumming so hard.”

“I can feel you gripping my finger Mom, Casey does it feel like that on your cock?”

“Yes, your Mom has some very strong muscles inside her. We’ll sure have to take more time to explore this. I may want to find a stimulant that will strengthen those muscles in any woman.”

“I have those strong muscles too Casey, when I finger my pussy, I can grip so hard I can hardly pull my finger out.”

“I’m looking forward to getting inside your little pussy then.”

“I like it when you call my pussy a pussy. I want you to fuck my pussy now.”

“Let your Mom come down from her orgasm, it feels better if there’s a cock in there.”

“Mom, I want to get my pussy fucked from behind just like you did. Casey just move over here and fuck me, my pussy is your pussy.”

“Get her Casey, I’ll just lie here beside her and let your cum run out of my pussy as you fill hers with cum.”

“Allyn, this may hurt since we haven’t opened you a little first.”

“Casey, please just put the head of your cock in me and let me feel it, then fuck the living shit out of me with that long fat pussy stretcher. Oh that stung a little bit, but I feel it inside me now. Shove it a little deeper and fuck it in and out of my pussy. Oh FUCK, I love this Casey, fuck me harder. OH MY GOD, fuck me Casey, fuck me deep and make me cum like my Mom did.”

“Allyn, I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I feel good, Casey. It burned and stung at first, now my pussy wants all of you. I’ll tell you if it hurts too bad, just fuck my pussy hard and make me cum.”

“Here goes, Allyn.”

“YES, fuck your cock deep in my pussy. I feel my cum getting close. OH MY GOD, fuck your cock all the way inside me, Casey and shoot me deep.”

“Damn Allyn, you have a tremendous grip with your pussy muscles, keep that up and I’ll shoot you twice.”

“Do it now, Casey, shoot me deep and hard.”

“I know I have to get to the bottom of this, so to speak. This is fantastic. Hold me tight when I pull out and then let me back in. Shit, Allyn, I’m going to shoot you again now.”

“Fuck your cock all the way inside me, Casey and cum while you hold me tight. Damn, I love fucking you. Shit, I just love fucking,” Allyn said then lay limp beside her Mom on the desk.

“Its break time for me girls. I want Mr. Brightly to come over and lend his cock to the inspectors role while I take a break. If there’s any of you that still want me to, I’ll give you all you can take at another time.

“Any of you Mom’s who want to be inspected may also contact me at school or at home. I’ll be at all the soccer matches and I’m sure we can work out any schedule we need to get you fucked.”

“How’s my Casey doing? I saw you over there trying to fuck all those Moms and their hot little daughters. I’m going to help you with this inspection and initiation you have going,” Carol said as she hugged Casey between her big, firm breasts.

“Well, I couldn’t tell the Moms no, so I was trying to get them and their daughters fucked too. Mom, those young girls have some fantastic pussy. I want to get my cock in all of them I can.”

“You will, Casey. I have two tubes of K-Y Jelly lubricant in my hand bag. We’re going to set up an assembly line for you. When you go back, I’ll go with you. I want you to get naked again and lay on your back and I’ll suck your cock for you.

“Then we’re going to have each of those girls line up and walk right up over your cock and sit down on it when we get you lubed up.

“You can have those wjo want more of your sweet young cock to write their names on a list and you can fuck them at a later date.

“This is only about half the Moms we’ll have and they’ll all want some of your big cock when they see it or hear about it from the others.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.