Can You See Me Now - Cover

Can You See Me Now

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Casey Casinger is a young genius, he loves to dabble in his Dad's lab and concoct potions to make the young girls have growth spurts, as well as energy and sexual ambitions. He calls his newest concoction: Clitorade. He has one for boys too; Top-Jock. He also has a concoction that makes him invisible; he has FUN with this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Casey led his group of drug busting Shadowettes out of the house and down toward the street. He wanted to find out about something that had nagged his mind for most of the day.

Could they walk through the security gate while they were invisible.

Casey walked into as if the gate was open, he felt confident it would work and he needed to have faith.

He walked right through the bars on the gate ... Then his group of naked girls walked right through with him and they all turned back to smile at what they had just done.

“This means, no more locked doors for us.”

“That was just fucking unreal. Did you know we could do that Casey?” Alicia asked.

“No, it kept bugging me and I just wanted to try it. I’m glad we know this now. This opens even more doors ... so to speak.

“I still don’t know about getting hit like with a fist or a bullet, or even stabbed with a knife. So we’ll need to just be careful until we know all the answers to those questions.”

“What if I slap you now Casey?” Tania asked.

“Well, we still wouldn’t know if it was because either you or I was invisible, if I didn’t feel it.”

“What if I picked up a stick and hit you with it then?” Alicia asked.

“Now that would be more proof positive.”

Alicia picked up a small stick and swung at Casey’s butt, it went right through him.

“Hold your arm out Casey,” she said.

He held his arm out and the switch went right through again.

“Take the end of the stick and poke me with it hard and fast.”

“Damn, it just passes through like you’re not there Casey. Do you think the same holds true for any other object?”

“Yes, if one object will pass through, then any will. This is a very enlightening revelation. We can hit someone, but they can’t hit us or harm us in any way,” Casey said.

“OK we’re coming to the park. Lets stay together, no need in pushing it anymore than we already are. Look over there, I see three scumbags huddled around that boy and girl. Lets check it out, remember your gloves and don’t be afraid to use them.”


“Hey mother fucker, if you want this package, you’ll have to give me the money first ... and let me fuck your bitch too.”

“No way, that wasn’t the deal.”

“The deal’s been changed. We’re going to fuck your bitch anyway.” The tall skinny kid said as he pulled a knife and put it to the boys throat.

The other two dope pushers grabbed the girl, tearing her clothes as she fought and kicked to get free. They quickly had her naked from the waist up and she still kicked and scratched when she could get her hands and feet loose.

“Alicia, the short fat dude has the money bag tied on his waist, spray it and take it from him. Talia you and Tania grab both boys by the arm and let them have the full force of the gloves. Melina I’m going to spray the knife the other creep is holding, you take his pants down and grab his cock with your glove and hit his ass with all the power you have ... Let’s go.”

In a matter of seconds they were staring down at the three drug pushers who were in a heap. The boy and girl ran when the three pushers had ... for some odd reason flipped into the air and turned into a pile of sobbing whining, pussies.

“What the fuck did them assholes use on us? They got all the money and the drugs too. I reckon you assholes know the boss is going to skin our asses over this.”

“That must have been some kind of fucking Jap-slap Jujitsu-shit they put on my ass. Hell one minute I was playing with the bitches titty and the next thing I knew, I was upside down in the air, about to land with my face on the ground.”

“Fuck, you think that was something, I had my knife on the dude’s throat when my knife just went away. Hell I don’t even know where it went. Then my cock was out and it felt like it was hooked up to a fucking light socket. Man my cock is still burning.”

“You still got that other money belt on your waist, Harvey?”

“Yeah I just felt, it’s still there. You want it?”

“Hell yeah, I don’t trust nobody but my ownself tonight.”

“Here, you can have the motherfucker, I’m out of here. That may have been a drug bust and we’re still on camera.”

“Talia, spray it.

“Tania you take it when he reaches out with it.” Casey whispered.

“Hand me the fucking belt you ignorant ass, and stop fooling around.”

“I did hand it to you, Crock. What in the hell’s going on out here tonight?”

“What the fuck? When I stood up, my fucking pants fell down. Run like hell, there’s something pulling at my pants.”

“Fuck, my pants are around my ankles, I can’t run.”

“Pull them off and run like hell.”

“Shit now my shirt’s gone and so are my Underoo’s.

“You wear fucking Underoo’s?

“Well, I did until they disappeared.”

“Fuck, now we’re all naked as hell and I feel something grabbing my cock ... run like hell.”

“Here comes a Police car, run like hell and stop them. We’re being attacked here in the park.”

“Lets go girls, we’ll let them go this time. If we catch them again, we’ll really teach them a lesson.”

“Fuck Casey, that was so much fun,” Talia said and they laughed.

They came upon an old man and woman rummaging in a garbage can and Casey took three hundred dollars in twenties and slipped it in the man’s pocket, then held the pocket open and sprayed the money. He then slapped the man on his pocket and pulled on it too. The man slipped his hand inside his pocket and looked around. There was no one there, he threw down his old sack and he and the woman walked to the Deli and bought two Hoagie’s and a quart of beer each.

“Lets get some more money, Casey ... that was just too much fun to stop now.”

“OK. One more, then we’ll call it a night.”

“Hey look over there on the corner. I saw that man looking at the paper and folding it up to stick in his pocket after he marked it a few times. I got a feeling there’s a bookie joint close by. Melina run get that paper out of his pocket.”

“Yeah, here’s where he marked the paper ... in the horse racing section.”

“Let’s go girls, when we get close enough, throw the paper at his feet. He’ll think it fell out of his pocket and we’ll follow him. If I’m right, we’ll make a big haul...

“There’s going to be some mad folks in the morning when there’s no money to cover the bets or turn over to the mob,” Casey told them.

“You girls stay over here out of the way, I’m going to take a look. I’ll be right back so we can all get some of the action,” Casey told them as he walked right through the small side door where the man had entered just minutes ago. He saw a room full of telephones with women taking bets. There was a man at the counter taking money from walk-in’s.

He watched as all the money was dropped into slots in the tables, and he knew it had to fall into a bin or sack in the room below.

He looked around and saw a door with a guard in front of it, with ‘Keep Out’ over the doorway. Casey walked through the door and down the steps to see a small room, maybe 12 X 12, and two men running money through a counting machine, and bundling as fast as it fell through the openings into the bins.

They had huge metal containers made like extra-large suitcases with handles on them. They were full of money and stacked against a wall near a wide, overhead delivery door. There were no guards down here. He sprayed one container and hefted it to see how heavy it was. He figured maybe forty pounds. If they could get one each that would be roughly two hundred pounds of one hundred dollar bills.

Casey walked through the delivery door and turned to look at the exact spot he walked out, then went to get the girls.

“Here I am girls,” He whispered. They jumped as he spoke from behind them as they stood looking the other way.

“Casey, what did you find out?”

“We hit the mother-lode. There’s a truckload of one hundred dollar bills in there, can each of you handle a forty pound container?”

“We sure as hell can try, and when we spray it, it will be hidden until we get back if we can’t,” Melina said.

“Shit girl, if we weren’t in a hurry I’d fuck your little ass right here, let’s go.”

“Right behind this door is stacks of containers that look like big, metal suitcases, they’re all full of money and my bet is, there’ll be a truck through here before long to get it all. Talia, Tania, you two go in with me and when I spray the containers, you pass them through the door. Melina, Alicia you two put them over to the side, away from the door.”

“Got it.” They all said and went to agreed. They soon had five containers outside and each of them took a container by the handle and started home.

They were over ten blocks from the estate and soon the containers wore the girls down.

“You girls get back over there in the shrubs with the containers and I’ll be back in about twenty minutes.”

Casey took off in a run toward home. When he arrived, he didn’t see his Mom or Jorge, so he took the keys to his Mom’s SUV and drove back to the place where he left the girls.

They got all the containers in the SUV and were driving home when a police car passed them. The car slowed down and looked to see no one driving.

Casey, realized what was happening and sprayed himself with the antidote to make himself visible.

The officer rubbed his eyes and looked again. There was the driver, damn he was just about wiped out, working double shifts like this.

Casey backed the SUV into the garage and they unloaded. “Put all these containers in the lab down the hall, I’ll take care of them later.”

“Casey, what’ll happen when the mob finds out their is money missing?” Alicia asked.

“Well, it will be a while before they can go through their books, then they’ll have to do a little investigating into who, how, and where. They’ll never be able to report the theft, just like the drug dealers. They have no clues as to who took the money and I’m sure some unlucky jerk is going to get his ass beat over this, but he shouldn’t have been involved with the bad guys, is all I can say.”

“Are you going to tell Mom about what we did?”

“Yes, she needs to know. We’ll get her to help us convince Mr. Brightly to take some money and buy the shuttle bus in the school’s name, that way no one will wonder why Mom or some other individual would buy the ninth grade girl’s soccer team a shuttle bus.”

“Damn, I bet Mom will love convincing Mr. Brightly to help us. He’s got a nice cock, and Mom loves to fuck,” Alicia said.

“My thinking exactly. Plus, Mr. Brightly likes underage pussy. He’ll have a chance to get all the young pussy he can get his cock into this way, as long as he helps us,” Casey told her.

“Casey as soon as the Melendez sisters get out of the shower, I think we need to have us a sworn pact between the five of us, just to make sure there is never a breech in our secrecy.”

“I agree Ali, you’re a great accomplice to have in all this. I’d be glad to give you a little reward for all your help.”

“Well, when those hot little Chica’s get their brown butts washed and in bed for the night, I’d love for you to take a shower with me. It’s been a while since you fucked me from behind and I can think of no better place than the shower.”

“Get your ass ready, Ali. All this excitement has made me horny as hell. I’ll probably have to fuck you twice just to take the edge off.”

“Well, you know how I love a fucking from behind and since you’re the one that gave me this fantastic body, I want your cock in my pussy as much, and as many times I can get it. If it wasn’t for you, I’d still be a skinny-assed little girl in big glasses acting mad and pouty all the time. Now I’ve got huge titties, a sexy ass ... a hot pussy and I love to have it rocked by my brother’s huge cock.”

“You really do have a sexy ass, Alicia. I love banging my belly against your butt cheeks when I pump your pussy while standing behind you.”

“I love it too, and when you really get to fucking me deep, I feel like I could open my mouth and your cock head would pop right out.”

“Damn girl, hush or we may never make it to the shower.”

“Casey, will we take more money like that ... from the drug dealers and mob?”

“Yes, I want to break them if we can. If we hurt them bad enough, they will be fighting amongst themselves and maybe even thin their own population out some. I want us to somehow set up an anonymous system for making donations to the people who work with the homeless, the handicapped and the elderly. What better way to do it than with the money that would have only went to some drug cartel or syndicate?”

“That’s a great idea, we can keep using our abilities to get more money and maybe get Mom to do a little snooping as to who we can go to, to help us with the money and get it in the right hands.”

“Here come the girls.

“Tania, Talia, Melina we need to sit down and do another little pact. This time it’s about what we did with the drug dealers and the mob’s booking operation money. If we’re going to continue this, we need to look each other in the eye and swear that no one will ever give our secret out to another person, no matter who. It could mean the life of one or all of us if that happens.”

“Casey, I promise on my Mom’s spirit in heaven, that I’ll never talk to anyone about this unless you say it’s OK,” Talia said.

“I agree with Talia. Casey this is too important to us the way you want to help others and take from the bad guys and give to the poor and helpless.” Tania agreed.

“I swear on my Mom in heaven also, Casey. I will die before I give up anything about what we’re doing,” Melina said, all three sisters were nearly in tears by their oath.

“Thanks girls, and you have Alicia’s and my word too that we’ll never put any of us in danger by letting our secret out to anyone, no matter who. We can help a lot of people that would otherwise be left out of society, if we can keep this going. I love each of you, and I love the fun and excitement we have. I hope you get as much satisfaction out of it as I do.”

“I do Casey, it makes me want to fuck,” Melina laughed and her twin sisters agreed.

“I feel the same way. I’ve promised Ali that we’d fuck in the shower, so the three of you get some rest. Talia, Tania, you better be ready to fuck the principal tomorrow and eat some pussy too when Ms. Culburt raises her skirt.”

“I wish they were both here now, they’d have to call in sick tomorrow.” Tania laughed.

“Casey, while they’re all fucking and sucking, will you fuck me from behind like you do Alicia?” Melina asked.

“You got it Baby, now get some sleep. I’ll fuck that sexy brown ass of yours until you beg me to stop.”

“Alicia, we’re going to sleep in your bed. I know you’re going to want to go to sleep with his huge cock in you,” Tania said.

“See you three in the morning, be sure to set the clock in case we don’t wake up,” Alicia told them and took Casey’s hand and led him to she shower.

“Shit Ali, you’re going to be a fifteen year old spitting image of Mom in a few weeks. You’re the sexiest girl in our school now,” Casey said as he looked at his sister after she pulled her t-shirt off. Her huge titties were proud, pointed, and cone shaped. They were so large the swells started in a sharp valley of her cleavage and rose to the peaks topped by her chocolate-kiss nipples.

Alicia bent over in front of her brother as she picked up her t-shirt and dropped it into the hamper. Her rounded buttocks were those of a ‘hard-body’ gym rat. She had thighs that belonged on a skater and long muscular legs that made her body a walking statute of sex appeal.

Her pussy peeked out between her butt cheeks and the tight lips of her sex were hairless and pouty.

Casey stepped behind his sister as she looked back while bent over. He slapped her pussy lips hard as she stood ready, legs spread wide and her huge titties hanging straight down.

He swiped the fat head of his cock back and forth through her puffy pussy lips and gathered all her leaking juice to cover the knob of hard flesh of his swollen cock.

“Please don’t tease my pussy Casey. I’m leaking like a broken faucet now,” She said whimpered as she tried to back into him and capture his fat knob.

“I’m not teasing, Alicia. I’m getting ready to fuck you and I want to slam my cock deep inside you with one long stroke. I want to make sure you’re wet to the depths of you.”

Casey stooped just a bit and let his long fat cock slide up her split, swiping her slippery juice along his shaft and pushing out at the top of her tight buttock crack, making a squishy, slurping sound as she moaned and pushed back hard.

“Fuck me Casey. Fuck me like I’m an animal in heat. I need my brothers fat cock deep inside me. I’ll be so glad when we get out of school so you can fuck me and get me pregnant. I want to have our baby. I just know he or she will be the most beautiful of all when we do.”

“I’m going to push my slick cock deep in your pussy now Alicia. You can pretend I’m shooting my cum deep in you and you’re getting impregnated as we fuck. I’ll be thinking the same thing as I shoot your hot pussy full of my scalding cum.”

“Fuck my pussy Casey - fuck my pussy, Baby. It’s yours ... my body is yours ... my baby will be yours too. Now, just fuck me deep and hard.” Alicia was bent at the waist, with her hands on the side of the tub and her sexy buttocks opened and spread for her brother to pound with his huge cock.

Alicia had grown as tall as their Mom and her long legs gave Casey the perfect angle to stoop just a little and hunch his long fat cock deep. He rammed up and into her eager, slippery pussy as she dropped her hips with each up-thrust of his body.

“OH GOD Casey, you’re bumping my cervix with each thrust of your long cock. I feel like I’m going to explode, I need to cum now and let you fuck me some more.”

“Cum for me. Ali. I’ll use your slick cum to slide even deeper into your hot gripping pussy. I’m not even going to stop stroking your pussy, you just get a good cum and keep on fucking right through it.”

“Oh Yes – Casey. Fuck my pussy, cum in my belly and put a baby in me ... our baby.”

“Here comes your baby, Alicia, and soon it won’t be pretend either. I will knock your belly up just like I did Mom’s and put our baby in you for real.”

“Oh FUCK ME, Casey. Fuck me hard and deep. Shoot your hot cum so hard it fills me and runs out, then fuck me again.”

Casey held her buttocks in each hand, his thumbs almost at her anus and his fingers gripped into the muscles of her hard glutes. He let his thumbs rake across her puckered hole and Alicia moaned.

He pushed the tips of both thumbs into her and she pushed back hard to them both thumbs, side by side into her anal passage as she bucked her hips back, fucking wildly against him. Her orgasm slammed into her again and again, with his long fat cock in her pussy and his thumbs buried in her ass.

“Oh God Casey ... I love the way you fuck me.”

“I love the way my sexy young sister fucks me too. Lets get a shower and then I want to put my cock back inside you while we sleep. If you wake up and want more, just fuck me, Ali.”

“Its not a matter of ‘if’ anymore. I’ll wake up and fuck you at least once and still be ready for more when we get to school tomorrow.”

Alicia awakened up during the night and fucked her sexy butt back against Casey’s cock until he was hard and ready. He plunged his hard cock into the depths of her pussy. She woke him just before the alarm and crawled over on top of him to ride one more fantastic fuck from her brother before they showered the fuck juices off to dress for school.

“Alicia, I think it may be better if you and I go in and see Mr. Brightly first and try to get into his mind just a bit. We need him with us, to make all of this work. If he likes young pussy, then we won’t judge him, we’ll help him get all the young pussy he can get his cock in.”

“He’s got a nice cock too, Casey. I’ve fucked him twice now and he makes me cum real so good. Of course he’s not even in the same league with you and your horse cock, but he ain’t bad.” Alicia smiled.

“Well, I went to see June Culburt yesterday and talked until she realized it was me who had fucked her as The Shadow. We’ll use the same approach on Mr. Brightly, we may need you to give him a quick fuck just to prove it, if you’re willing.”

“I’d love to have his cock three days in a row. I’ll just get him all worked up then we can spring the three Chica’s on him. He’ll blow a gasket when he sees those three sitting naked on his desk.”

“Great - Talia, Tania, you two and Melina wait out in Ms. Culburt’s office until I come get you.”

“Can we eat her pussy if she says it’s OK?” Melina asked.

“Sure, but remember Talia and Tania will be going in to help bribe Mr. Brightly to help us, and they’ll have to use their pussies to do that. I am betting on it.”

“Good, if she and I get naked, we’ll still be eating pussy when you get through in his office.”

“I hope I get to come out and see some of that myself.”

“Casey I know you ... if you look at me and Ms. Culburt eating each others pussy, you’ll have to fuck both of us and I hope I get at least one cum from your cock.”


“Good Morning Ms. Culburt. Have you met my sister, Alicia? She’s told me many times she thinks you are so sexy.”

“Hello Casey.

“Alicia it’s very nice to meet you. Thank you for your compliments, I can assure you that you’re absolutely the sexiest, prettiest female in this entire school.”

“I see that your skirts are fitting tight on the backside and your blouses are beginning to fit across your bust really good too Ms. Culburt.”

“Yes, and I have you and Casey to thank for including me in this phenomenon, too. I have always wanted big titties and my butt has never been one that men look at ... But I get stares from all the men and boys now ... I love it too.”

“Ms. Culburt, I hope you don’t mind if Tania, Talia and Melina keep you company for a few minutes. Then Talia and Tania will go into see Mr. Brightly and see if we can all convince him to let them be the new soccer coaches.”

“You and Alicia go right ahead. I told Mr. Brightly that if he ever had plans to get some of my pussy, he better hire these two Mexican girls. I also kinda let it slip that they loved to fuck big cocks also, I hope that was alright.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.