Can You See Me Now - Cover

Can You See Me Now

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Casey Casinger is a young genius, he loves to dabble in his Dad's lab and concoct potions to make the young girls have growth spurts, as well as energy and sexual ambitions. He calls his newest concoction: Clitorade. He has one for boys too; Top-Jock. He also has a concoction that makes him invisible; he has FUN with this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Alicia, we want huge titties like you have. What do we need to do?” Melina the youngest sister - the one with the smallest titties, asked.

“Casey will fix you something to drink three times a day for four weeks. By the time you’ve done this for a month, you’ll have titties like mine and your body will look just like mine too.”

“We will have to wait a month to get big titties?” Talia asked

“You’ll start growing bigger titties soon. Maybe as soon as two weeks, then they will grow fast the next two weeks. Your butts will look like this.” Alicia turned around the show them her smooth sexy backside.

“You look good enough to eat, Alicia. I hope my ass looks that good too,” Tania said.

“You will, and you will see Casey eat me too.”

“Casey will eat you?”

“Yes, he eats my pussy and he’ll eat yours too if you like to have your pussy eaten.”

“Casey likes to eat pussy? We do too.”

“Good we will have a pussy party tomorrow.”

“Do you girls go to school?” Casey asked.

“Melina does. Tania and I graduated in Arizona. We want to be soccer coaches. We were state champions in school,” Talia said.

“Good ... We’ll help you find jobs and we’ll help Melina in school.”

“Will you fuck us too, Casey? We sure do love your huge cock already.”

“Yes, when you tell me you want to become a woman and your titties have gotten as big as Alicia’s, I will fuck all of you.”

“All three of us at once?”

“He can fuck all four of us at the same time. We’ll just line up on the bed and put our butts out to get them fucked. You will never get a fucking like my brother can fuck you.”

“OK girls, I hate to put a stop to the fun but we need to get in bed ... its almost midnight. We’ll have many days and nights to have all the fun we can come up with,” Casey told them.

“I want to sleep with you, Casey. May I?” Melina said with a pouty look, just knowing she was going to get shot down either by Casey or her twin sisters.

“You sure can ... but we will sleep. There will come a time when we will fuck all night and day, but this isn’t it.”

“I will sleep close to you and you can hold me tight, yes?”

“Yes, now get your naked ass in my room and get in bed.

“Talia, Tania I’ll see you tomorrow and we can see about finding you a fun and exciting job.

“Alicia, you and I will take Melina with us to school tomorrow. We may even initiate her to the lunch room snacks.”

“Nite Casey, nite Melina. They said their good nights and finally got in bed.

Melina snuggled her sexy, naked brown butt up against Casey’s belly and pulled his hand over to cup her little brown titty. She went to sleep with a smile on her face and a huge cock nestled between her thighs.

The next morning it was a mad scramble, getting showers and getting ready for school. Alicia had a lot of clothes, that she recently had outgrown ... when she had her growth spurt after taking the formula.

She dressed Melina in a tight crop-top and hip hugger mini skirt. Tania and Talia were dressed in mini skirts and crop tops too. The three young Mexican sisters were hot. They knew it and so did Casey and Alicia.

“Tania, you and Talia help Mom here at the house today. I’ll try to have you a job by the end of the day. Melina you come with Alicia and me and we’ll head to school before we run late.” Casey was giving orders.

“Melina, we’re going to show you something that will blow your mind, just watch us and have fun with this, there will be no reason to be scared. Do you trust me?”

“Yes, Casey. I will strip naked and fuck you right here if you ask me to.”

“We will strip naked and have fun, Melina, but no one can see us when we do. Does that scare you?”

“I’m not scared, as long as you and Alicia are with me ... I will have fun too.”

“Good, Alicia will spray you and we will spray ourselves to become invisible. When you become invisible, take your clothes off put them in your backpack and we’ll run naked through the school.”

“Wow Casey, will you fuck me naked one day?”

“You got it, Girl. We’ll fuck naked many days, visible and invisible,” Casey told her as they became invisible.

“Watch this girls.” Casey pointed to a cool dude who wore his pants barely hanging on his hips with his underwear showing. He ran up and jerked his pants and boxers down to expose girls’ bikini panties on his skinny butt. The boy fell to the sidewalk when his pants became tangled around his feet.

He jumped up to see a circle of students laughing and pointing at his crazy ass. One boy ran in and pulled on the cuffs of his pants and dragged them off his feet. A girl ran in and grabbed the boys wild colored boxers and threw them into a tree.

He had to run down the sidewalk wearing nothing but a t-shirt and girls’ bikini panties pulled up in a wedgie on his butt.

“Shit I love this, Casey. I want to do one,” Melina said.

“See that girl over there wearing the low riders and her thong riding high over her hips?”

“Yes.”

“Go over and give her a wedgie from hell.”

Melina ran to the girl where she stood talking to a group of friends, making sure she was the center of attention as she switched her butt from side to side. Melina grabbed the thong and pulled the top hard, all the way up into the girls pussy and her butt crack.

As her friends watched, she danced and pulled and tried her best to get her thong out of her crack. Finally she dropped her jeans and pulled the wedged cloth from her butt, looking around for the person that had done that dirty-deed.

“Look Casey, those boys are taking lots of money ... it must be a drug deal.”

“Come with me. I want both of you to reach in and grab the two dudes crotches that have the money in the box, I’m going to spray it and take their money.”

Casey took the box of money and grabbed the two brown bags too when he sprayed them with the formula. He looked inside and one bag was full of hundred dollar bills and one was full of small plastic bags filled with white powder. The box that looked similar to a lunch box was also filled with money.

Casey took two of the plastic bags of powder out of the larger bag. He took the bag of drugs to where the security guard was standing.

The guard was bored, his hands behind his backside and clasped together. Casey dropped the bag in his hands and sprayed it with the antidote.

The guard felt the object in his hands and looked to see what had been handed him. He looked in the bag and jerked up to look all around to see who it was that had given him this.

The guard ran to his post and called the police.

Casey, Alicia and Melina ran to the drug dealers who were down on the ground looking all over for their money and drugs. The three invisible students - turned crime fighters - did the same thing to these two that they had done to the other students as a prank.

They stripped their pants down to their ankles and took their belts and buckled them tight around their knees with the buckles in back.

The drug dealers were still scrambling around on the ground trying to get to their feet when the police arrived. Casey had planted the two small bags in each of the drug dealers underwear. Now the dope-heads were caught with their own dope.

“Shit, this is so much fun,” Melina said, laughing when a small group of students close by, turned around to see who had made such a comment.

“Casey I think Melina has earned a good pussy eating, what do you think?”

“How could I ever turn down eating that tight little brown taco. You two get up on the wall and open those legs wide. I’m so hyper after all that, I’m going to eat both your pussies.”

Alicia held Melina’s hand as Casey spread her tight pussy lips and licked her deep. She screamed and squalled like a pussy cat hanging on a limb with a Tom cats cock in her. Alicia tried to get her hand over Melina’s mouth but she missed and the young Mexican squalled again. Everyone on the school ground looked around to see what was happening.

Casey never let up, he swabbed the tight brown pussy again and again, wishing all the time he could stick his long fat cock into her little virgin pussy.

Casey reached up and pinched her sharp little nipples, “I’ll fuck you soon, you have a delicious pussy.”

Melina reached a screaming orgasm as Casey went back to sucking her pussy once more.

The crowd settled down some when the screaming stopped. One student turned to another as they went inside.

“There sure has been a lot of crazy stuff happening here in the past few days hasn’t it?”

“Hell yes, I never did see who was screaming. It sounded just like Susie when I suck her pussy.”

“You suck Susie’s pussy?”

“Hell yes I do. Why?”

“I do too.”

“Well fuck.”

“We do that too.”

“She told me she didn’t give it up to no one.”

“Oh well.”


“Melina, get your clothes out of your backpack and we’ll take you to see Mr. Brightly. He likes young girls so make a good impression on him.”

“How do I do that, Alicia?”

“Leave your panties in your bag and flash that little brown taco at him a few times.”

“I didn’t wear any panties.”

“Good, I didn’t either. We’ll double up on his ass today.”

“Alicia, while you take care of getting Melina acquainted with Mr. Brightly, I’m going to get some more pussy from Ms. Culburt.”

“Got you covered, Casey. I may get Melina to keep Mr. Brightly busy while I go to the bathroom, then come back and fuck him right in front of her.”

“Do it Alicia, I’ll keep him busy watching me play with my pussy until you get back.”

“Hello Mr. Brightly, I want you to meet a friend who now lives with us. She will be transferring here from Arizona and we need her to enroll in our school ... You sure do look good today in that suit Mr. Brightly.”

“Hello Ms. Casinger. Your voice sure sounds familiar.”

“I’ve been in here before Mr. Brightly ... While Melina gets all her paperwork filled out, I need to run to the bathroom. I’ll be right back.” Alicia said as she lifted her skirt to expose her smooth little pussy to her principal.

“Mr. Brightly will you help me with all this paper work?” Melina said as she sat on the corner of his desk with her short mini-skirt up to her waist and her tight little brown pussy smiling at him.

“Uh Melina ... uh your, uh your skirt it up too high.”

“Yes I know Sir, but I need help here, please. Oh I see what you mean. I’m so sorry to expose my pussy to you. I am so embarrassed I could cry.”

“Please don’t cry ... its OK. I won’t even look at your cute little brown taco that looks like it’s dripping sauce.”

“I got some of my taco sauce on your desk, Mr. Brightly. Will you wipe it off for me?”

“Yes dear, you hold real still and I’ll get that drop of juicy sauce off before it drips on my desk.”

“Yes Sir, if you will, wipe it right out of my tight little lips too and I’ll try to be still. Oh Sir, please wipe me again, I feel like I may leak a lot more now. YES put your finger back in me right there.”

“Melina I really think we can get you enrolled today and I want to welcome you to our school. You sure do have a pretty taco, I could just kiss it.”

“I’d sure let you. I feel so obligated to you for helping me the way you have.”

“Oh Melina ... Suddenly, I feel just like I did yesterday. I think there is someone under my desk sucking my cock, do you see anyone?”

“No, but I see your big cock ... that sure is a nice on you have there, Sir. I bet you love to fuck all the young girls with it, don’t you?”

“I sure do, goodness I feel like someone is sitting on my cock now.”

“Goodness, I have never been fucked. I bet it feels good doesn’t it?”

“Oh yes, this is some real tight pussy sitting on my cock now, I wish I could see her.”

“I wish someone would fuck me some day or maybe just suck my pussy a little.”

“Hop over here and spread your legs Melina. I’ll suck your pussy while this invisible pussy fucks me.”

“Oh thank you Mr. Brightly, I thought you’d never ask.”


“Hello Ms. Culburt, I’m Casey Casinger. I saw you yesterday driving your little green car and your titties sure look good too.”

“Young man, you can’t walk in here and talk to me that way. How dare you.”

“If you were told that by the Shadow, you would have your panties off and your legs spread already.”

“What do you know about the Shadow?”

“I know he’s got a nice cock that you love.”

“He sure does. I mean ... I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“The Shadow is my friend. If you will be nice to me, I’ll go get him for you.”

“What are you asking me to do? Uh, I’d sure like to see him again.”

“Have you seen him?”

“Well no, but I’d like to feel him again.”

“Have you fucked the neighbors again?”

“It’s you isn’t it? You’re The Shadow. Let me see your big cock in person.”

“Let me see your pussy in person.”

“You don’t think I’ll show you do you? Here look at this.” June Culburt hiked her skirt over her sexy hips and showed her naked pussy to Casey.

“Now Casey Casinger, show me yours. I showed you mine.”

“If I show it to you, will you fuck me?”

“Right here on my desk.”

“Lock the door, June.”

“Oh MY God, what a lovely cock. I know it has to be the real Shadow’s cock,” June said when she turned back to see Casey standing near her desk with his pants down around his knees.

“Bend over the desk, June, I’m going to fuck you from behind again.”

“Oh YES, I love the way you fucked me yesterday. OH SHIT, fuck me deep and hard Casey, I mean Shadow.”

“There you go, call me Shadow. Don’t ever use my real name and I’ll come in here and fuck you a lot more.”

“Please come back and give that big hard cock to me, it feels so good up in my pussy.”

“Did you drink your orange juice like I told you this morning?”

“Yes, I have enough for three more days too.”

“Here, drink your water now, and I’ll fix your drink at lunch too.”

“When will I get my big titties?”

“They will start growing in about a week, then in another week, they will be big. In a month they will be HUGE.”

“I can hardly wait to see them.”

“You’re tits and ass will be like a porn star and you’re body will be like a body builder.”

“Fuck me, Shadow. Fuck my pussy and make me cum all over my desk. Shit I love your big cock in my pussy. Are you still going to fuck me in the cafeteria?”

“Sure. I may even let my friend Dutch have some of your pussy too, his cock should be about grown by now.”

“Oh fuck yes, fuck me hard. I’m about to cum.”

“Cum Baby, cum all over your desk and smear it.”

“Smear our fuck juice all over my ass Casey. I’m so fucking horny. Take your fat cock and run it up between my butt cheeks. FUCK that makes me want it all over me. Stick the head of your cock in my ass, just the head, don’t go in deep.”

“I like this too, I want to put it just a little deeper and fuck you like this.”

“I can’t take much of it, it’s so big. Just work the head of your fat cock in and out of my ass. OH FUCK Casey you stuck it too deep.”

“It felt so good I let it slip a little. I’ll pull it back out some.”

“Fuck you’re already in me now ... Shove that mother fucker all the way up my ass.”

“Like this?”

“Fuck yes, stick it back in my pussy and then shove it back in my ass. GOD I love this. Fuck both my holes Casey.

“Fuck my pussy again now, then back in my asshole. Shit I’m cumming, shoot your cum in my asshole Casey. Damn I’ve never been fucked in my ass before in my life, now it’s full of cum. Let’s go in my private restroom and clean up Casey. You sure made a mess of my ass.”

“I’ll be back to make another one soon, just keep drinking your juice and water.”

“Oh I will. That was even a better fuck that you gave me yesterday ... does it keep getting better?”

“Just according where we fuck and how long you can last.”

“I want more, I don’t care where or when. Here, let me wash that beautiful cock for you. I know you young boys, always wanting more pussy, so now you’ll be clean.”

“Thanks June, don’t forget about Benny. I know he wants some pussy and he’s real handy for you too.”

“Yes, but I need a man along with that boy too.”

“I’m just a boy.”

“You’ve got a man-cock though. Well truthfully, you really have a horse-cock.”

“I know someone that would love to fuck you, I’ll send him over. His name is Jorge Melendez, and he’s got a big cock too.”

“Send him over, I’ll give him a good ride.”

“I knew you would. He’ll give you a good long ride too.

“June, I need three hall passes. My sister, Alicia and our new friend Melina are in there fucking Mr. Brightly and we need to get to class.”

“Not a problem, lets go in there and see if we can catch them naked.”

“Well, if you embarrass him for fucking an underage girl he may never fuck you.”

“You’re right. Here, I’ll write them out and sign his name.”

“Thanks, you’re such a good friend to have. I have two beautiful Mexican twin sisters who need a job as soccer coaches, can you help me?”

“Were starting a new soccer team in the ninth grade. I bet I can get Mr. Brightly to let them have the job as coaches. Would they be willing to help me fuck him into giving them the job?”

“Yes, but I’ll fuck them before he gets his cock in them ... Oh by the way, they like pussy too June.”

“Fuck Shadow! Send them to me tomorrow, dressed in a short top, mini skirt and no panties, we’ll fuck our way into that coaches job and I’ll get my pussy sucked in the process.”

“You think you can pull it off? Tell Mr. Brightly the new coaches will outfit the soccer team themselves if they get the job. He gets all the Mexican pussy he can stand as well as getting full locker room privileges with the team.”

“You just got your girls hired. I’ll kill that dumb mother fucker if he don’t hire them. Shit I’m dripping again just thinking about those two Mexican pussies ... get out of here, Casey.”

“We’ll be here early tomorrow. I hope you’re ready for another fucking by then, cause I’m going to be the Shadow while we get your boss convinced to hire the sisters. I’ll want some of your pussy as well as some more of Tania and Talia’s sexy brown pussies too.

“You got it Shadow, all the pussy you’ll ever want.”

“Bye June, I love the way you run the principals office.”


“Alicia, did you and Melina get all her paper work taken care of?”

“We sure did. Mr. Brightly is going to finish it up for her. She’s going to be in the eleventh grade as a junior.”

“Wow, you two must have put a fucking on him that he liked.”

“We did and Melina had him drooling as he licked her juicy brown taco.”

“I got good news too. I talked Ms. June Culburt into hiring Tania and Talia as the new ninth grade soccer coaches. We’ll use the drug money we confiscated to outfit the team like no other team before. Our girls will play in mini-skirts and thongs.”

“Wow Casey, this has really been a fun day at school. I just love the way you and Alicia make things happen.”

“We don’t really make things happen ... we just lead them in the direction we want them to go and make sure there are no obstacles left in the way.”

“Casey, Melina wants you to fuck her in the cafeteria today. I told her about you taking my cherry like that on a table.”

“Are you sure, Melina? I want you to be happy with your decision and not regret it.”

“I want you, Casey. I want you to fuck my little brown taco and make me cum all over the table.”

“Then be there a little early.

“Alicia, you’ll have to be there with her so you can spray her sexy little ass and make her invisible. Get an orange to stuff in her mouth, cause she was really loud this morning when I sucked her pussy.”

“We’ll be there. I want to make sure Elsje and Dutch are there too. I want to get some of the Dutch Boy’s cock and see how it’s coming along.”

“Great, I’d like to get some of Elsje’s pussy too while we’re there. Did you place the drinks in Jon DeAngelo’s locker like we talked about?”

“Yes, I hope he’ll be able to just be himself when he gets a big cock, and has learned his lesson of humility.”

“Whisper to him that it could go back to a little bitty cock if he acts a fool about it. Scare the shit out of him ... he’ll be a better person for it. Why don’t you catch up with him this morning and see how he’s doing. He may be a good fit for our ‘nooner in the diner’.”

“Great idea. I’m going to go find him now. Do you want to come along Melina?”

“Yes, I want to see his cock.”

“Well, I hope he’s starting to grow one, he had a dinky little dick the other day.”

“I’m on my way to see Ms. Kostelnick since I missed her class this morning. I think Jon will be in study hall this period, you may catch up to him there.”


“There’s Jon over there Melina, he looks like a stud, but believe me, his cock is a dud. That is until we can grow him a big one, then he’ll really be the Italian Stallion that calls himself.”

“He sure is a handsome young man ... but I am attracted to your brother, Casey. To me he is so sexy and his brain makes him even more sexy.”

“I agree with you there. Casey is just naturally attractive, without all the fake shit that most boys try to bluff their way through school with. Step over here and we’ll spray ourselves and then go see what we can work out with Jon.”

“I love this shit, let’s get naked in case you get to fuck him. I hope Casey lets me have some little squirt guns soon so I can become Shadow number four.”

“Just before he sticks that hammer handle up your pussy today, tell him you want to be included in the Shadow Circle. Believe me, he’ll agree just to get his cock snuggled up in that cute little brown taco of yours.”

“Jon?”

“Yes?” Jon DeAngelo looked around to see no one even close by. He was scared this was going to be another nightmare like the one that exposed his little baby dick the other day.

“I’m your best friend. I want to help you ... will you let me?”

“Who are you? What do I have to do? You’re not going to make fun of me are you?”

“No ... I am the cock angel. I will make your cock grow into a horse cock so you can be a real Italian Stallion.”

“I am dreaming right?”

“No, here feel my big titty and tell me if it’s a dream.”

“Well it sure feels good, but why can’t I see you.”

Because I’m invisible, dumb-ass. Damn I wish I had a formula that worked on brains too. Do you want a big cock or not?”

“Hell yes I want one. Who do I have to kill to get it?”

“All you have to do is come with me. I’ll fix you some more magic drink that’ll make your dinky grow into a dicky and then you’ll become really cocky.”

“I’m ready, I still want to shoot someone though for exposing my cock.”

“Sit still while I spray you, then you can shoot my pussy with your pussy pistol.”

“Damn, I’m disappearing. Will I ever come back.”

“Yes, you’ll come back after you cum, now shut up and come with me.”

“I see two of you now, and you’re telling me no one can see me?”

“No one but Melina and me.”

“I’m going to get naked like you then.”

“Get them clothes off, Jon. We’re here to inspect your cock anyway.

“Damn Jon, I’m impressed. You got a nice cock now. You want some invisible pussy?”

“I don’t have a rubber.”

“Fuck me Jon. You don’t need a rubber ... just let that pony cock shoot my pussy.”

“He’s going to have a nice one like, Casey, when he gets full grown,” Melina said.

“He sure is, I may just keep this stud for my private stock when he grows up.”

“Are you Alicia Casinger?”

“I sure am, nice to meet you, Jon DeAngelo.”

“Nice to meat you too, Alicia ... very nice pussy.”

“Fuck me, Jon. Show me what you got.”

“Suck my titties Melina, then turn around here and let me suck your little brown taco.”

OHHHh Chihuahua! You suck pussy as good as Casey does. I will be so glad to have that pussy party we have planned.”

“You’re going to get your cherry spread out on a pop-tart at noon, then tonight we’re going to help Casey pop your sisters cherries and have us a big time fucking and sucking.”

“I’d like to be in on a nooner Alicia, where’s it going to happen?” Jon said.

“In the cafeteria. I’m glad you want in. I like the way you fuck, Jon. Have you ever fucked a Dutch girl?”

“No, but I always wanted to.”

“Then today, you’ll get some more of my pussy and some Dutch girl pussy too, right on top of a table in the cafeteria.”

“Fuck me, Alicia. I think I’m in love with you and your hot little pussy.”

“Just wait until you have a full grown Stallion cock, we’ll have even more fun.”

“Wow! You mean my cock will get even bigger?”

“A LOT bigger, Jon.”

“Screw me with your tight pussy, Alicia. I know I’m in love now.”


“Hello Ms. Kostelnick, sorry I missed your class. I had a new student to get enrolled and we spent too long in the principal’s office, here’s my homework though.”

“OK Casey, as long as you were with Principal Brightly, I’ll give you an excused absence. Will your new friend be in my class also?”

“I’m not sure, but you will meet her I’m sure. She is Mexican and a very beautiful young girl too.”

“Goodness, a Mexican girl ... I want to tell you about my date with Juan Garcia the Spanish teacher. We hit if off so good we fucked until daylight and he just came to school with me.”

“Wow Ms. Kostelnick, that sounds like love at first sight, next thing I know you will be Greta Garcia.”

“I have already dreamed of it. I really like him and he treats me like I’m a princess. He can really eat pussy too, and he loves my titties, which are growing like hell now.”

“Good, I’m happy for both of you, Ms. Kostelnick. Sounds like by this time next year you will be married and be a new momma.”

“I hope so. I didn’t ever think I would fall in love this quick.”

“Well, I need to run, I have an appointment to meet some friends for a nooner ... I mean for lunch at noon.”

“Thanks Casey. Tell your Mom I said hi and I may just do my workouts in my bedroom from now on.”


“Hey Alicia, where’s my sweet little brown honey? I was all ready to get me some hot Mexican taco for lunch.”

“She’s sitting back there waiting for you, while I was up here squirting the drinks of the girls and shooting a double dose in Jon DeAngelo’s drink. He’s got a nice cock growing already. and I may just lasso his ass for my own stud.”

“Sounds like you may be in heat - or in love.”

“I’ll let you know which one after another fuck or two. If he grows up along with his cock, I’ll sure put my stamp on his ass. Let’s go back here and get Melina’s pussy mopped out. You know she’s in love with you don’t you?”

“Well, I know I really like her a lot too and I hope things keep going our way, I want her to be with us.”

“Hi Melina, damn you look so sexy sitting up there naked on the table.”

“I am so excited, Casey. I hope you’re not disappointed with me when you fuck my taco.”

“I’ll never be disappointed in you. Damn just look at the way your little brown Taco has dripped and dribbled sauce on the table. I need to lick this up.”

“NO, just wipe it all over your big cock and fuck me with it Casey. I am dripping because I’m wanting you in me so bad.”

Casey looked down at the slender young girl as she sat with her legs wide and her smooth brown belly trembling in anticipation. Her small taco was barely covered in silky dark hair and her tight lips were glistening in excitement. Casey opened her outer lips to see her inner pink lips glazed over in sauce.

Melina moaned in pleasure as he ran his fingertip from her little puckered butthole all the way up to stop on top of her swollen clitty.

Melina looked up at Casey and they kissed and they held their lips together just as his huge cockhead parted her virgin taco.

She moaned again as he pressed just a little deeper into her wet pussy. She made little bucking moves to get closer to the source of her sexual release.

“Take me Casey, take my cherry and love me. Please love me, Casey.”

“I will ... I will love you Melina. Hold on to my arms while I get my cock worked into your tight sweet taco, then we can fuck for a lifetime.”

“I love watching your big cock head slipping in and out of my taco, put it a little deeper.”

“I don’t want to go too deep at once, I want it to be good for you too.”

“It’s already good, Casey. I want you deep inside me and I want to feel you cum in my pussy.”

“Here goes Baby, I’m going to put it all the way in your hot little Mexican pussy. Here it comes Melina.”

“FUCK ME Casey,” Melina screamed as he stabbed his long fat cock to the bottom of her tight young pussy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.