Can You See Me Now - Cover

Can You See Me Now

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Casey Casinger is a young genius, he loves to dabble in his Dad's lab and concoct potions to make the young girls have growth spurts, as well as energy and sexual ambitions. He calls his newest concoction: Clitorade. He has one for boys too; Top-Jock. He also has a concoction that makes him invisible; he has FUN with this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Casey I hope you’re not too upset with me for helping Elsje. She was so down in the dumps when I came to school with big tits this morning ... I just had to pick her up,” Alicia said as they walked the two blocks home after school.

“You know I’m not mad at you. I had already spoken to Dutch about us maybe getting together, but I didn’t tell him why. We have to be extra careful, Alicia. If you start telling all your friends about this, we’ll get a lot of folks snooping around.”

“I’ve learned my lesson, Casey. I’ll come to you first from now on ... if there is another time.”

“Good. Now we need to get on the ball. We have more company coming over at six. Ms. Kostelnick of all people, started a conversation with me this morning about exercise. One thing led to another and she wants to come over today ... of course I encouraged her.”

“Really? She always seems so aloof and out of touch with her students.”

“I really think all of that is just a front. She seems to be more like us when she talks in private. She’s not but four years out of high school.”

“Lets see if we can get Mom to go with us to the mall. We need to get her out more, plus, if she goes, we’ll get back sooner,” Alicia said.

“Mom, we’re home,” Alicia hollered as they entered through the garage into the kitchen.

“You two sure made it home early ... what’s the rush today?”

“We need you to take us to the mall, Mom. Casey’s going to help me pick out some clothes since I can’t get into any of my old clothes.”

“Let me change clothes and I’ll be right back ... I need a few things myself,” Carol told them, she didn’t mention that she had seen some really daring panties and bras the last time she was at the mall, but chickened out and put them back on the rack. She was planning to get them today.

“Mom, you look good just like you are ... you don’t have to change.” Casey complimented his Mom as she walked down the long hall toward her bedroom, followed by Casey.

“Casey, can I not change clothes in private anymore? You’re getting too big to be in my bedroom while I’m naked.”

She loves the way her son worships her body.

“Mom, you’re the sexiest woman I know. Whether I have to sneak peeks or just sit and watch, I’m going to always want to see you. I’ve never noticed that you trim your pubic hair so close, is that something new?”

“I was thinking about your Dad today when I was bathing. He’s been after me to trim it close and I decided to try it to see how I like it,” She told Casey, since he wasn’t about to leave anyway. She didn’t tell him she had the razor in her hand to shave her pussy clean, and the damn phone rang.

“Mom, I was chatting with Ms. Kostelnick before class today, and she mentioned that she had met you a while back. She was asking me about my exercise program and I told her about our setup here. She said that you had invited her over, and she’d like to come over, if it was OK with you.”

“Yes I did invite her over. She seemed to be caught in an age gap between her students and the other ... older teachers. I just wanted her to know that she’s welcome to come over any time. I’m glad she’s decided to come over for a visit. Does she want to workout with us?”

“She wants to see what we do and maybe get suggestions as to what she needs. She was worried about what to wear and I told her to just wear anything casual. I didn’t tell her that we were sometimes even less than casual in our gym.”

“Well, I’m glad you didn’t. Some people might not understand the way we accept nudity at home.”

“Is this skirt too short, Casey? Of course I already know your answer to that.” Carol laughed as she saw her son smile.

He looks so much like his Dad. I sure miss Quinton. She blushed at what ran through her mind.

“Mom, you could wear a sack or go naked and you’d turn every male head at the mall.”

“Oh Casey, I’m almost forty years old. You really don’t mean that.” She knew she looks good, but her son just takes it too far. Maybe I need to start covering up more and stop letting him sit on my bed while I strip naked and change clothes. He does like it though ... He’ll never know it, but I love it too.

“I’m ready, lets go,” Carol Casinger told her two kids. She walked by Casey and he reached under her skirt and patted her butt. She skipped a fast step like Alicia does, swatting behind her with her hand.


“Casey, I’ll catch up with you and Mom. I’m going to run in Walgreen Drugs to pick up a few things first.”

Alicia grinned, waggling her brows.

“We’ll be down at the ladies wear shop I like so much, Alicia.” Carol was even more excited. She’s determined to get some sexy panties to wear when Quinton comes home.

“Mom, I’ll be in with you in just a minute. I see a buddy over there I need to holler at.” Casey was excited too ... he was going against his Dad’s advice to try the new formulation here at the mall. What better way than to be in the changing booth with his Mom and Alicia.

Casey walked into the men’s restroom, turned the small vial up to his lips and touched his finger to the opening to get wet it then smear it down his shirt, shorts and each shoe.

He turned and walked right out the exit door and no one saw him.

Casey felt powerful as he walked in front of a mirror in a store window – he wasn’t there. He waved his hand in front of a security guard and he never blinked.

He walked into the store where he’d left his Mom and saw her picking through some sexy, high cut panties. She shook her head and put them back, opting for a more conservative pair. She picked up two racy, lacy pair twice and put them back. When she turned to look at a new lacy bra, she never saw the two pair of racy panties fall into her cart.

She picked out a new skirt that was just a little shorter than the one she’s wearing. She took it and the lacy bra with her to the dressing room.

Casey watched as his Mom stripped to her panties, which he’d seen her do earlier, but this was different, she didn’t know he was watching this time.

She bent over to let her huge titties fill the cups of the new bra and Casey slipped his hand between her butt cheeks, cupping her pussy from behind.

He almost laughed out loud as she jumped and looked behind her. Shaking her head, she was relieved that there was no one there. Casey heard her say, “I miss Quinton more than I thought, that’s the very thing he does every time I let him in a dressing room with me.”

Casey had one more thing he wanted to do. He sure didn’t want to scare his Mom, but this was going to be a good one, too good to pass up.

When she came out of the dressing room, Casey stood in her way to go directly to the checkout, causing her cart to stop as if there was something wrong with the front wheels. She pulled it back and looked at the floor and tried again. Then she shrugged her shoulders and went down another aisle to the register.

Casey saw his Mom look down at the shelf with the sex-toys on it. He saw her slow down and look them over after she had looked around the room to make sure no one was watching. She even picked one up that she thought was interesting, then quickly put it back, six more fell off the shelf like dominoes and she knew she didn’t bump them.

Casey was laughing at his Mom as she stooped to pick them up, her face as red as a fire truck. She never saw the toy fall into her cart from the shelf and roll under the skirt she had picked out.

At the register she was getting her debit card out as the clerk chatted and scanned her items.

“I don’t want that. How did that get in there?“ Carol was embarrassed when she saw the toy that looked as large as Quinton’s cock. There were two women behind her already and she quickly covered the object with the new skirt as the clerk placed her purchases in the bag.

Casey patted his Mom on her butt and she jumped as the clerk handed her debit card and receipt to her.

Casey saw Alicia standing in the lingerie section of her favorite store for the younger crowd. He knew he could get next to her and she wouldn’t give him away.

Alicia had a cart full of new clothes, from panties and bras to sweaters and skirts with a few shorts and tops.

Casey watched as she picked up a pair of Daisy Dukes and held them to her waist, then put them back. She picked them up again and looked them over then looked at the tag. She shook her head and put them back. She didn’t see them fall into her cart as she looked across the aisle at another rack.

Alicia went into the dressing room with a skirt, a top and a pair of shorts. She never saw the curtain move slightly after she had entered.

“Alicia. It’s me ... Casey.”

“What’re you doing in here, Casey? Where in the hell are you ... you sneaky little shit? Casey don’t scare me like this.”

“I’m here,” Casey said as he touched her butt, laughing as she jumped and looked behind her.

“Casey if you’re in here you better show your self before I scream.”

“If you scream, I won’t introduce you to Richard.” Casey knew that would get her attention.

“How in the hell did you do this? Is this another of Dad’s experiments?”

“Yes. Pull your clothes off, Alicia.”

“God, this is so weird. I was wishing I could bring you in here with me, and now you’re invisible.”

“I’m going to suck your nipple, Alicia,” Casey told her as he locked onto her pert little nipple and sucked.

“OH GOD.”

“No ... it’s just me.”

“This is the damnedest thing you’ve ever pulled on me, Casey Casinger. I feel like I’m going to explode just from the excitement of knowing you’re here and no one can see you.”

“Want me to make you really explode?”

“What are you going to do?”

“Bend over and be quiet.”

“OH GOD. I can’t believe you’re kissing me back there. Oh shit Casey that’s my clitty.”

“Be quiet or I’ll quit.”

“Please don’t quit. Let me turn around Casey I want more.”

“OH GOD YES, Casey suck my pussy. I know I’m going to cum. OH GOD, I’m cumming Casey, suck my clitty hard.”

“You’re too loud, Alicia, be quiet.”

“I just got my pussy sucked and eaten for the first time in my life by my invisible brother while I’m in a dressing room and I’m supposed to sit quietly... I don’t think so. That was awesome, will you promise to do that again. Can I be invisible too?”

“You better believe we’ll do it again. If you ever learn to keep a secret ... I’ll show you how to be invisible too.”

“OH MY GOD, Casey. Can you believe the fun we’ll have with this?”

“There are a lot of possibilities, I will admit.”

“The first person I’m going to get is Mr. Kelty, my soccer coach.”

“Are you really?”

“Yes, I’m going to suck his cock and he’ll never know who it was.”

“Sister, I think you’re right ... we’ll have a lot of fun with this. Let’s get out of here, we have company coming. I may even get my mouth on Ms. Kostelnick.”

“I want you to get Mom. She’s missing Dad too much.”

“I put a toy in Mom’s basket and she was too embarrassed to take it out when she checked out.”

“I bet she tries it out later. I want to be there Casey, will you let me?”

“That would be fun. I wonder if we’ll be able to see one another.”

“I don’t know, but I just had a wicked thought.”

“Uh Oh. What has my little mad sister thought of now?”

“If Mom gets that new toy in her, I’m going to slip it out and I want you to fuck her.”

“Alicia, you horny-dog ... you’re worse than I am, Girl.”

“Yeah but you like it, and you know you’d love to let Richard meet Mom’s sweet pussy.”

“I know another Casinger pussy he’d love to meet too.”

“He will very soon. I want to come up with something totally wild for my first time.”

“Wild?”

“Yeah you know, daring and exciting.”

“Here’s Mom, lets go.”

“Hi Mom, did you find what you were looking for?” Alicia asked as she suppressed a grin.

“Yes as a matter of fact I did. I sure had a crazy experience though.”

“Really Mom? how’s that? Did someone make a pass at you or something?” Alicia asked.

“No, but I sure felt like they did. When I turned around, there was no one there. Then when I got to the checkout, there were items in my cart that I sure didn’t remember putting there.”

“Maybe they fell in there when you went by. What were they?” Alicia asked, she knew where this was going.

“Well, I looked at three pair of really racy panties and decided again not to get them. Then they were in my cart when I checked out. I was getting my debit card out and the clerk had checked a rubber penis along with my purchases and I was about to make her take it out when two more women came up. I sure wasn’t about to take it out in front of them.”

“So you bought a dildo ... did you Mom?”

“I didn’t do any such thing. It was in my basket.”

“You brought it home with you, didn’t you?” Alicia was smiling.

“Yes, it’s in my shopping bag.”

“I’ll take it if you’re embarrassed to have one, Mom.”

“Alicia, I hardly think that’s something a fifteen year old girl will need.”

“Well, at least let me see it,” Alicia said and reached back to get her Mom’s bag.

“Alicia, you’re getting as bad as Casey.”

“What did I do, Mom? I’m enjoying the conversation, and the fact that my Mom has a rubber cock, really turns me on,” Casey said as he walked up after becoming visible once more.

“It does? I mean, I don’t have one. Well I didn’t buy it. What I’m trying to say is ... I didn’t put it in my cart. Casey you have an extremely kinky side of you, if you’re turned on because you think your Mom will be putting a rubber penis in herself down there.” Carol was trying to put a stop to the conversation, but she was only pouring fuel on the fire.

“Wow Mom. Look, it has batteries and it kinda wriggles like a big worm and vibrates at the same time. I’d love to see this thing in action.”

“Alicia, will you stop that? ... Oh my gosh, it does have a wriggling twisting motion doesn’t it. Now put that thing up ... it’s going in the trash.”

“Mom, I gotta tell you ... this is almost as big as Casey’s cock ... before he gets an erection, that is.”

“Alicia, it’s not nice to be comparing Casey’s cock, I mean Casey’s penis to this rubber contraption...

“ ... Casey, is she right? Have you developed down there like you have all over your body?” Carol Casinger was intrigued but could only think of her son having a giant cock ... Here I am missing Quinton like crazy.

“Well Mom, I’ve had a growth spurt in the past few weeks. I haven’t measured it, but that package says your dildo is nine inches. I would guess I’m quite a bit longer and much fatter.”

“Mom, lets measure him when we get home to see which one is larger.”

“Alicia, I swear ... You’re getting worse than your brother. We can’t be measuring your brother’s penis. If you need to know, get him to measure and tell you how big it is.”

“Mom, you and I would have much more fun if we measured him.”

“I know Hon ... but that’s not proper and we’re supposed to have company, right?”

“Yes. I just bet Ms. Kostelnick would love to measure Casey’s cock.”

“She better not let me catch her trying to measure my son’s cock!”

“You’re right Mom. When we get home, I’ll get the tape and you and I will measure it.”

“I didn’t say that, Alicia ... but that would put a stop to someone else wanting to measure him.”

“My point exactly, Mom. Casey you don’t mind do you? Just to keep Mom from worrying.”

“No. I wanted to measure it the other day ... but I didn’t know where the tape was.”

“It’s in my room, we’ll get it when we go in. Casey will you get our shopping bags out please?” Carol Casinger said as she hurried inside.

“Sure Mom, right behind you. You sure have a sexy butt, Mom. You and Alicia look like twins now instead of Mother and daughter.”

“We do favor a lot, and Alicia is probably close to my size now that she’s blossomed out.”

“We may need to measure you and Alicia, when you measure me ... it would only be fair.”

“I swear. I don’t know what I’m going to do with you two. Now you’re wanting to measure me and compare Alicia’s measurements to mine.”

“Great Mom, I knew you’d agree.”

“I wasn’t agreeing with you Casey. Let’s hurry to my room and get this done so we can stop wondering.”

“Try your new panties on first, Mom. I want to see you in them,” Alicia said.

“You try yours on too.”

“Hold still right there. I want to measure both of you,” Casey told them just as they were about to pull their new panties up.

“Mom, you have a fine ass and it’s exactly 36”, your waist is 26”, let me loosen this bra so I can measure your bust.”

“Casey you sure are taking a lot of liberties with your Mom.”

“I know Mom, you’re so sexy too. You’re like a wet dream.”

“Casey I can’t believe you called me a wet dream.”

“Hold still Mom.”

“Here, I’ll hold the tape on my nipples, you measure.”

“36 ¼” Nice rack Mom.”

“Thanks, now lets measure Alicia.”

“35 on the butt. 24 in the waist and exactly 36” on the tits Alicia ... you and Mom are twins.”

“Hand me that tape Casey and drop those drawers. Mom and I are going to measure that monster cock.”

“Here Mom, you hold the tape on the head of his cock.”

“Oh my God. It’s 8” flaccid. what will it be erect?”

“Lets find out Mom, I think its getting bigger. I’d love to kiss it, it’s so cute. Isn’t it Mom?”

“It sure is. I mean ... Casey this big cock looks good on you.”

“I can hardly get my fingers around it Mom, you try.”

“I can barely touch the tips of my fingers too.”

“Alicia, I can’t believe you’re actually rubbing Casey’s cock on your nipples, but he sure is getting erect now.”

“Alicia stop that, you don’t need to be rubbing my sons cock head on my nipples ... After all, I am his Mom you know ... OOOooohhh SHIT! It does feel good ... Rub my other one.”

“Casey, I hope you don’t mind your Mom doing this.”

“Not at all. If it were up to me, I’d be doing more.”

“Alicia, here let me show you how to do that.” Carol took the head of her sons cock in her mouth and sucked it deep into her throat.

“Mom, does something that big really go up inside a girls pussy without hurting?”

“Yes Ali, it will go. It may hurt a little the first time or two, but after that you’ll be the one asking for it ... it feels so damn good.”

“It’s just hard to imagine something as big as Casey’s cock going inside my pussy ... yours either for that matter,” Alicia said as she looked up at Casey and grinned.

“Well, if he weren’t my son, I’d show you.”

“Mom, lets don’t be prudes here ... this is more important than that.”

“I suppose you’re right...

“Casey do you mind?”

“Mom, I’ve dreamed about you since I was sucking your tits.”

“Bend over Mom, I want to see it go in.”

“Just for a minute, Casey, so your sister can see how it works. OH MY God.”

“What Mom, does it hurt?”

“Hell no it doesn’t hurt. Fuck me Casey while you’re in me. Fuck me deep.”

“Mom I don’t have any condoms.”

“Well ... pull out before you shoot, just keep fucking me.”

“Pull out and let me measure it real quick Casey.”

“NOOO. Don’t pull out.” Carol screamed.

“Damn, 11 ¼”, what a cock.”

“Put it back in me ... Casey. FUCK ... I hear the damn doorbell now. Hurry and get dressed, we can do this later.”

“Here Mom, here’s your shirt and skirt. You hurry to the door, I’m so wet I’ll have to wipe off,” Alicia said and shoved her Mom toward the hall as the doorbell rang again.

“I told you I’d get your cock in Mom’s pussy.”

“I’ll never doubt you again, Alicia. I can’t believe you sent Mom to the door with no undies on.”

“If that’s Ms. Kostelnick, lets usher them to the gym before Mom has time to get her panties.”

“Alicia, you are so fucking naughty.”

“I know ... And I love it,” She said as they waggled their eyebrows at each other, grinning evilly.

“Hi Ms. Kostelnick. You know my sister, Alicia.”

“Hi Casey.

“Hi Alicia.

“I sure hope I’m not interrupting anything. I almost didn’t come over.”

“Nonsense, we’re glad you did,” Carol Casinger told her.

“Come into our gym with us, Ms. Kostelnick. Would you like something to drink? We have just about anything you can think of in the cooler over here.”

“Maybe later Casey, thanks. This is absolutely fantastic. You have a full gym like you said. I love this.”

“Why don’t you take your sweatsuit off and warm up on the treadmill, Ms. Kostelnick. I’ll get on the one next to you,” Carol told her. The young teacher was so shy, she knew she needed to get out more and be around others.

“I didn’t have any workout clothes so I just wore some cutoff jeans I wear around the house. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Not at all. Alicia and I sometimes wear skirts and at times I come in and Casey will be in here in his boxers. So you can see, we aren’t particular about our dress code. We do concentrate on our workout though,” Carol told her, looking her over.

She’s tall and slender without much to brag about, in the boob department.

“I brought a skirt to wear home. I may have to put if on, the way these denim shorts are already chafing me.”

“Just slip in on now. Casey hardly ever pays attention when we change in here. Casey turn your back so she won’t be embarrassed.”

Casey turned toward the mirrored wall and watched the tall slender English teacher pull her denim shorts off and put her short skirt on. She has a flat belly and a very nice butt.

The doorbell rang again. Alicia turned and ran to the door. She knew her short skirt had flipped up, she wondered if the tall school teacher had seen her naked butt.

Dutch and Elsje followed Alicia back into the home gym and saw their English teacher and Ms. Carol on the treadmills. Casey was working on the overhead bar.

Elsje still had her skirt on from school and Dutch still had his jeans he wore today.

Casey walked over to give Dutch a high five. He leaned in close to Elsje, “No panties?”

“No, and I was afraid my skirt was going to fly up on the way over.”

“You would’ve given your brother a thrill.”

“He tries to peek at me all the time anyway.”

“Don’t be mean to him, let him see that little kitty.”

“I want to, I may do it today. I feel so naughty with no panties.”

Ms. Kostelnick stopped her treadmill and motioned for Alicia.

“I need to pee, where is your bathroom?”

“Come with me, I’ll show you.”

“You family sure has a nice home. I just love the way its secluded like this with all the trees around it.”

“Thanks, we love it too. Mom and I love to lay naked by our pool and get some sun. It feels so good to be outdoors naked, especially in spring and summer.”

“Wow, I’ve never been that brave. Of course I’ve always lived in an apartment so I’ve had too many eyes watching.”

“You should come over and get some sun with us. Mom loves to be naked ... Casey and I do too.”

“You mean ... you and Casey are naked in front of your Mom?”

“When we workout together and when we’re at the pool we are. Does that shock you?”

“No, I find it kind of erotic to think of you and your brother ... naked with you’re Mom like that. I noticed when you turned to answer the door, that you’re not wearing panties.”

“Neither does Mom or Elsje. We just feel more comfortable without them. Hand me yours now and I’ll put them in your bag. You’re the only one with panties on and they’re going to get sweaty.”

“Are you sure your Mom won’t mind?”

“She’ll be glad you’re making yourself at home. I know Casey would love to see your pussy.”

“Oh God, I feel so naughty. Do you really think a young boy like Casey would look up my skirt?”

“He looks up mine and Mom’s all the time ... we laugh about it. I like flashing him. Would you mind all of us calling you by your first name here at our house? We really like you and so does Mom.”

“No, I would love for you to ... my name is Greta.”

“Greta ... I like that. Can you keep a secret about my brother?”

“Sure, is this a family secret?”

“Well when we got home from the mall a while ago, we were all teasing Mom about her buying a rubber cock, but she said it just fell in her basket. Anyway, I told her that it wasn’t as big as Casey’s cock and we measured it.”

“The rubber one or Casey?”

“Casey.”

“Oh my God ... Tell me ... how long is it?”

“11 ¼” long. I nearly shit. I knew his cock was long, he showed it to me. But I had no idea it was that big. It’s HUGE too ... Just don’t tell him I told you, he’s kinda self conscious about it being so big.”

“Here, take my panties. I know they’ll get wet now after hearing that. Do you think he’ll ever be able to get his cock inside a woman? I mean I don’t think something that large would go inside my pussy.”

“Sure he will ... as a matter of fact, I’ve seen him put it in a pussy. I bet he could get it in yours too. Well that is, a pussy the same size as yours. Not that you would ever want him to put his long fat cock inside your pussy. After all he’s still a teenager. But he stays hard all the time too.”

“I want Casey to help me work out with some weights. I need my boobs to grow like yours and your Mom’s.”

“I’ll tell him. He’ll want you to work on some lightweight exercises and he’ll help you with that. I’ll make sure of it.”

“You don’t have to make him.”

“Oh I’ll just tell him you took your panties off. He’ll help you then, come on.”

“Alicia, you make me feel like I’m back in high school ... I feel so fucking naughty.”

“Good, come in here. We’re going to get your pussy peeked at. Would you fuck my brother if he wanted to?”

“I’d like to try and get that monster in me. I bet it feels good once he does get it inside a woman’s pussy.”

“I’ll let you know soon, I plan to fuck him before long.”

“Damn it girl, you are so naughty. I love it ... If he ever points it in my direction, I hope you and your Mom don’t get mad at me if I let him have some pussy.”

“Mom, guess what?” Alicia leaned in real close to her Mom and whispered.

“What?”

“Greta wants to give Casey some pussy. You don’t mind do you?”

“Who is Greta?

“Ms. Kostelnick.”

“My Lord Alicia, she’s a teacher.”

“Well you had his fat cock up your pussy and wanted more.”

“Well, that’s different. I am his Mom after all. Well, I guess I see what you mean. As long as Casey is OK with it. He’s still awful young though.”

“Mom, he is probably the smartest high school boy in America and he has a cock like a donkey. Why wouldn’t he be OK with getting some pussy from you, me and his teachers?”

“Teachers? More than one now?”

“Well, I’ve seen a couple of them eyeing his tight butt when he walks by.”

“Alicia, look over there at Dutch and Elsje, she has her skirt up, her pussy is exposed and he’s holding her feet while she does sit-ups. Do you think they fuck each other?”

“She told me that they haven’t yet but they want to. They didn’t have any condoms and can’t find a way to be alone. I gave them three condoms and told them to use my room. They may slip off, I hope that’s OK with you.”

“Well, as long as they use protection and don’t let it get out that they’re fucking in our house, I see nothing wrong with it.”

“So you wouldn’t mind if Casey and I fuck around some?”

“You didn’t seem to mind when he was fucking me with that damned oversize cock of his.”

“That was so hot Mom. I was hoping he would shoot cum in your pussy.”

“If that doorbell hadn’t rang when it did, I would probably have let him ... it felt so good”

“Why don’t you go over and visit with, Greta, Mom. I’m going to find Casey, he’s off somewhere planning some evil deed I bet.”

She was almost certain he would come back and no one would see him. She was about to have a fit to try that out herself.

Alicia turned to leave when someone grabbed her, kissing her mouth. She felt a hand cup her naked pussy and a finger slip inside her wet lips.

“How was that Alicia, for our first kiss?”

“I nearly got an orgasm, knowing it was you and that no one else could see you.”

“Good, I know how I’m going to fuck you the first time now.”

“Really, will it be a good one?”

“Yes, we will both be invisible, and you will be sitting on the edge of a table in the school cafeteria while I take your cherry and fuck the shit out of you.”

“Yes, that’s perfect. I love your evil-dirt- mind.”

“Only because I’m just like you.”

“I know, I love it. Are you going to fuck Greta?”

“Who?”

“Greta ... that’s Ms. Kostelnick’s first name.”

“I’d sure like to.”

“I dare you to go fuck her now while Mom is talking to her. I got her panties when we went to the bathroom. She’s naked under that short skirt and she has a cute little pussy too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.