Can You See Me Now - Cover

Can You See Me Now

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Casey Casinger is a young genius, he loves to dabble in his Dad's lab and concoct potions to make the young girls have growth spurts, as well as energy and sexual ambitions. He calls his newest concoction: Clitorade. He has one for boys too; Top-Jock. He also has a concoction that makes him invisible; he has FUN with this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Dr. Quinton Edward Casinger Sr. sat leisurely with his feet propped on his desk in his underground lab. He was trying his best to be calm as he mentally spoke to his son. Over and over he recited his speech. He knew he would have less than an hour and a half from the time his son came home from school, until things would begin to change forever ... in his ... and his family’s lives.

He knew he could trust his son, they had become close in the past two years since his son had shown such a remarkable ability to memorize each of his experiments. Even down to the elements of math, elapsed time, chemical compounds and sequences required to make them successful.

He and his son Casey have developed an alpha-numeric system for all the experiments Casey has assisted him with in the lab over the past two years.

They’ve played a game over the past ten months, where father or son would be working on a project and the other would recite an alpha-numeric code, and the other would recite the experiment down to the very details.

Quinton has always done his experiments without the benefit of notes, therefore eliminating any member of his family being threatened with bodily harm in his absence.

Dr. Casinger heard the buzzer, which was wired to all the entrance doors, with a different signal from each of the three outside doors.

He counted the ten seconds needed for the person to get to the keypad on the alarm system, which could also be used to send an emergency signal to the underground lab.

Exactly on the count of nine, the distant buzzer sounded and he looked up from where he sat, waving his left hand ... activating the electric eye that unlocks the door in the hallway, the entrance to his lab.

A fluorescent light flickered and Dr. Casinger moved to the panel on the wall and stood in front of a touch pad waiting for the buzz that would sound in exactly five seconds after the light flickered. He reached up and tapped the small touch-pad three times and the entire wall panel opened.

“Hey Dad. I hurried home like you asked. What’s up?”

“I’ve got to leave right away. I’ll be gone for at least eight to ten months, Casey. I wanted to be sure you and I were still on the same page with the lab and everything we’ve done here the past year.

“There are two experiments - AAnph290910hpn and Derzu673254ipg - that I want you to double-down on the last two compounds. The first one I need you to be sure and leave it in the freezer overnight before you seal it in the lead-lined container.”

“Yes Sir. I’ll make those changes, Dad. What are you looking for when we make the changes?”

“Casey, in about one hour you won’t be able to see me! You will see only my clothes as I move through the lab and finalize my plans to leave. In order to be completely invisible and still have my clothes on, we will have to change the formula three chromosomes and put three drops on the fabric of the clothes a person is wearing.”

“Dad, don’t you have time to make the changes and take the new formula before you leave?”

“No ... I had to take the formula last night so it would be in effect by five o’clock this afternoon. The second code I gave you is the antidote. When you make the changes in that formula, you will then be able to go from visible to invisible, clothes and all in less that 21 seconds.”

“Wow Dad. That’s a super breakthrough. Would you mind if I try it out when, I put the new formulation together?”

“Casey, I see no reason why not. I want you to be here at home when you take the first dose, so you’ll not be seen. This is totally different than anything the world has ever seen and I know you’re aware of the consequences if we let this formula be known to the public as well as those who would use it to cause harm to us and our country.”

“I understand Dad. Thanks for your confidence in me.”

“Casey, you are every bit as competent at this as I am and you won’t be sixteen until next month. You have a long and illustrious future ahead of you.”

“I’m very excited about the things we’ve worked on here, Dad ... and there’s one more formula I was hoping you would let me use ... in small doses that is.”

“I know the one you’re talking about. Zxr30timple21, and if you take only three cc’s orally twice a day for three days, then use another three cc’s twice a day for six days, you will see your physical development accelerate at the rate of three years per week for a month.”

“Wow, great Dad and thanks for that one too. That means I’ll physically go from a fifteen year old skinny-kid to twenty seven year old world-class athlete in one month.”

“Exactly Casey, and by using the prescribed dose I told you, you will never age another day. You will thank me for the rest of your life too ... well before the end of the month.”

“Dad - are you saying what I think you’re saying ... with that smile on your face?”

“You know me too well, Casey – enjoy, my son. Use good judgment as well as protection at all times. The traits your new body possesses will be passed to any and all offspring ... male or female.

“I can see the male side, but I’m confused with the female side receiving my physical features.”

“Not your physical features ... your traits. In other words, a daughter of yours would be as strong as you and look like exactly your mother by the time she’s sixteen.”

“Oh Wow ... thanks again, Dad. What would happen if Alicia had some of that formula accidentally spilled in her cereal on a timely basis?”

“You have a wicked sense of humor, Casey. To answer your question, your sister would accelerate from a skinny little fourteen year old, to center-fold of the year in four weeks.”

“Very interesting, Dad.”

“I see the wheels turning in your head. I know she’s becoming an introvert simply because her hormones haven’t kicked in yet. I see no harm in giving puberty a swift kick in the ass. Watch her closely and keep her safe as she begins to bloom ... she will still be young and innocent.”

“I will Dad, and though she will never know ... I thank you myself, for her too.”

“Casey, I’ll be undressing in about fifteen minutes. The taxi will be here in twenty five minutes. I want you to ride in the taxi with me to the airport, get out in front of the American Airlines curbside check-in. You walk in, then come back out three doors down. Catch their shuttle to the Marriot, then take a taxi back to the supermarket on Fulmar Avenue. You’re Mom will be there buying groceries after picking Alicia up from school.”

“I got it Dad. Give me a hug while I can still see you and before you get naked. I never did like hugging naked men.” They both laughed as they hugged. It was going to be a long year without his Dad and he knew his Mom was really going miss him too, they were very close.

“Watch out for your Mom and Alicia, Casey. I’m depending on you to take care of them while I’m gone. You’re Mom is a very sexually energetic woman, Casey. She’s accustomed to a lot of personal ... and intense attention. I trust that I can depend on you to provide her that attention in my absence.”

“Dad?”

“Casey, this is an all-adult world we live in. You’re becoming a man and I need you to fill all the voids caused by my absence. May I depend on you Casey?”

“Yes Sir, I’ll do you proud, Dad.”

“That’s my man ... Now back to my trip.

“There will only be one way I can get in touch with you. If there is a call from a foreign country it would show up on our call list. I’ll have one of those, pay-as-you-go cellphones and I ‘ll call you on your private line in your room late one night. When I ask to speak to your patron, you tell me I have the wrong number and hang up ... You’ll know I’m OK.”

“Got it Dad. I love you and you rest assured, Mom and Alicia will be fine. They will miss you just as I will, but we’ll keep busy and the time will fly by.”

“Thanks son, you make me proud. Take my clothes up to the hamper in your Mom’s and my room. She knows I packed my bags and left today. The bags she packed for me earlier are in our private room over here. I won’t need clothes this trip.”

“I hear you, Dad ... but I can no longer see you. If you’re ready, we’ll go up now,” Casey said as he slipped three small vials into his pocket.

“Lead the way, Casey.”


“Hey Mom...

“Hey squirt...

“I knew I’d catch up with you here. I’ll push your cart if you’ll let me hitch a ride,” Casey said as he smiled at his Mom. He knew his Dad had slipped his Mom some of his formula. She sure is a fine looking woman to be thirty eight. Of course Dad is in great shape for fifty-two also.

“Would you stop staring at my breasts, Casey? You’re making me self conscious about them.”

“Sorry Mom ... but you’re the hottest Mom of all my friends. I’ll be glad when mother nature steps in and gives me a shot of whatever she gave you.”

“Hush, those people up there are going to hear you talking to your Mom and think we’re nothing but trash.”

“Mom, let up a little. You’re a fine looking woman, and if someone looks over here - they sure won’t be looking at me.”

“Mom, I don’t see why you even let this heathen out in public,” Alicia said as she looked at her brother, smiling her snooty little smile.

“Alicia, you know you love me,” Casey said as he looked at his tall skinny, younger sister. She’s dressed in her soccer shorts and t-shirt with, Bonders Bakery on the front and her name and number on the back. Her little boob knobs pushed out against her tight sports bra, making two knots the size of walnuts on her chest.

“I do love you because you’re my brother, but I wish I could have had a choice in the matter.” Alicia loves to pick at Casey, but she loves him dearly and she know he’s the smartest boy in the whole school. She loves him too because he will sit and answer any question she asks of him.

“I see you’re still eating those Fruit Loops. You need to eat some of my Cheerios and grow up big and strong like your older brother.” Casey teased as he watched her small sexy butt switching saucily under the tight silky soccer shorts.

“Mom, are you sure Casey wasn’t switched at birth ... and my real brother is out there somewhere all alone?”

“I’m sure, Ali. Your brother loves you just as much as you love him. You two will grow out of this as soon as you get a little older and find out that your best friend in the world sleeps in the room next to you each night.”

“I know, Mom. I just can’t let him have the last word though,” Alicia said as she watched her brother push the heavy grocery cart down the aisle in the produce section. She was watching his tight butt switching inside those tight jeans. She knew Casey was going to be a sexy stud like their Dad in a year or two.

At the checkout counter, Casey and Alicia looked at each other and smiled as they watched the freckle-faced, red haired kid bag their groceries, while staring openly at their Mom’s big breasts and tight butt under her conservative thigh length white shorts.

The package boys always fought over who was going to bag Ms. Casinger’s groceries when she came to the store.

“Chester, I have Casey and Alicia with me today. We can carry our own groceries out ... you are so busy today.”

“Oh Ms. Casinger, we’re not really that busy. I’d be glad to help.”

“Maybe when I don’t have help, but thanks so much.” Carol Casinger knew how she affected young boys - including her son. She also knew that soon after she married the man of her dreams, she developed from a skinny young lab assistant with no boobs whatsoever, to a voluptuous woman with huge pointed breasts that seemed to have no idea there was such a thing as gravity. Carol Casinger loves to shop for groceries with no bra under her tight shirts. Her nipples are like steel spikes, they are always so aroused by her naughtiness.

Casey and his sister helped put the groceries in the back of their Mom’s SUV and when they had the last of them out of the basket and in the back seat, Casey patted his Mom on her butt just like his Dad did all the time.

“Quinton Edward Casinger Jr., that butt happens to belong to your Dad and me. Unless you have permission from one of us to fondle my butt, keep your hands to yourself, young man,” Carol admonished her son. She knew he’s just like his Dad. In a year or so he would look just like him. He already has that tight, sexy butt like his Dad.

“You look too good to resist, Mom.” Casey laughed as she grinned and swatted him on his butt, laughing with him.

“Mom, please don’t encourage him. He’s hard enough to get along with as it is,” Alicia said as she looked at her tall, handsome teenage brother.

She knew she could never let him know she absolutely adores him, but there’s no way she could keep from patting him on his butt as he stood with the front door open for her to get in the front seat next to Mom.

Casey smacked her butt in retaliation. Not hard, but enough to make her skip a step into the front seat as her silky soccer shorts tightened across her backside.

He didn’t feel her little-girl panties. He wondered if his Mom was letting her wear big girl panties now. Maybe so and she’ll start trying to dress up instead of dressing down in weirdy clothes all the time.

“Pervert - I felt you groping for my panties,” Alicia said as she grinned at him while their Mom started the SUV. She’d wanted him to see her new panties ever since her Mom gave them to her last week. She just didn’t have the nerve to leave them lying about in the bathroom they shared or let him see her with them showing. Now she’s excited sitting next to her brother - knowing he knew ... wishing he would tease her more.

“Mom, did Dad tell you where he was going or how long he was going to be gone?” Casey asked his Mom, looking around Alicia to see his Mom’s reaction as she drove through the neighborhood streets.

“No Hon. Just that he’ll be gone for quite a while and that he had told you to take care of Alicia and me.” Carol Casinger answered her son, remembering how she had been pissed at her husband when he first for told her that Casey would take care of her and Alicia. As if he thought Casey would know when she needed someone to hold her late at night just to ease the tensions of her feverish body.

“I was hoping to get home today and see him before he left, but I missed him. I saw the taxi driving off as I rode my bike up the driveway, but they never saw me.” Casey wanted to be sure and plant the story that he never saw his Dad. His Mom and sister were jealous of his time spent with his Dad. Casey wanted that jealousy erased and the three of them to get along while his Dad was gone. He already had plans for both of them. He had his Dad’s blessings, and already, he knew how to make it work.

The entrance to their estate is gated and Carol Casinger reached out to place her fingertips to the touch pad on the post, waiting as the large wrought iron gate folded back from where the two long sections met in the middle.

“I’ll get the alarm system, Mom,” Casey said as he grabbed two plastic grocery bags in each hand from the rear of the vehicle and hurried to the keypad. Casey wanted to also open the passage to the underground lab and there was only one way. It had to be done as the alarm system was disarmed to enter the house. That is, unless he was already in the lab and wanted to come up for something and go back.

“I’m going to fix me a bowl of cereal for a snack...

“Do you want a bowl of Fruit Loops, Alicia?” Casey asked, trying not to sound too excited as he glanced her way. He was already pouring her favorite Garfield-bowl full of her favorite cereal when she answered.

“If this is the part of taking care of Mom and me, that Dad was us telling her about, I might just let you just clean my room tomorrow,” Alicia said, trying as best she could to sound like she was teasing, but she really did want to get him to come see her room like he did when they were younger.

“Don’t get carried away with it. I was just doing this while you were helping Mom stash the groceries. I always get fussed at for putting the lettuce in the freezer or the bacon in the pantry.” Casey laughed, but he was telling the truth, he was just like his Dad. Those kitchen decisions just didn’t seem to matter as much as the more important things that went on in the lab below.

“I know, but a girl can still have hope. You did good on my cereal, Casey. This tastes better than when I fix it. Maybe you can fix it for me more often.” Alicia was feeling good today. Casey had patted her butt and had even fixed her cereal. She’d already made up her mind that she was going to leave the door open between their bedrooms. She wanted to be closer to her brother now that he was behaving more mature.

“Mom I’m going to go clean up Dad’s lab a bit then I’ll be back. Is there anything you need me to do for you before I go?”

“No, Hon. I know you miss him as much as Alicia and I do already. You go on and I’ll see you and Alicia at dinner,” Carol told her son.

“Casey, when you come back will you take a look at my computer again? It’s acting up and taking too long to download like the last time.” Alicia, knew he could never resist the opportunity to work on a PC and especially hers because she had seen him looking at her search and download history more than once as he cleaned and fine tuned her system.

“Sure, leave the door open between our rooms and I’ll be back in about thirty minutes,” Casey told her as he went down the hall to his Dad’s ‘lab’ room with his bowl of cereal. This was his second dose of the formula today. Casey’s heart was racing with excitement as he willed time to speed up for the next thirty days.

Carol watched as her son went down the hall and disappeared behind the automatic door. She wished she knew more about the secret passages and codes her husband and her son had devised.

Casey knew there was nothing to do once he got to the lab, he just wanted the close feeling he got when he was in his Dad’s lab.

He’d entered the false-lab that appeared to be a real lab set-up and even had some dirty test tubes and vials of chemicals. This lab was a sham but it led to the secret stairs and the real lab below. Only he and his Dad knew how to get there.

Casey sat at his Dad’s desk and ate his cereal, wondering how soon he would notice the first changes in his body and where he would see the changes first.

Dr. Casinger was a firm believer in physical fitness AND exercises for the brain. The family project the year Casey turned eleven was to dedicate one entire room to exercise equipment, and they had just about every piece of workout apparatus that comprised a full fledged gym.

Casey was excited and there was no way he could contain it. He finished his cereal and hurried back through the codes and into the faux-lab down the hall from the kitchen. He then through his room to see Alicia.

“Oops sorry Ali, I didn’t even think to knock. I just barged right on in,” Casey said as he got a good look at his sister sitting at her desk in her tiny lace bra and panties. She looked just like a tall Barbie Doll, only her boobs weren’t that proportioned. Yet... he thought as he looked her over and smiled.

“Well, it’s not like I’ve got much to look at, Casey ... and nothing you haven’t seen before.”

Alicia could never figure out what it is about him that makes her feel so warm all over when he sees her in her underclothes. It’s like he knows something she doesn’t, about the way she looks. Whatever it is, she likes the way it feels ... enough so, that she didn’t even cover up.

“Here let me sit at your desk and you sit here next to me in this chair. I’ll try to show you what to do the next time this happens,” Casey said as he looked down at his sisters budding breasts barely concealed under the white lace of her thin bra. He could make out her puffy areola as she slid back to stand up.

“Casey? Can I ask you a question and you give me your honest opinion as a teenage boy?” Alicia knew this was her only chance to get her brother to look at her the way she wanted him to.

“Sure, Ali. You know that no matter how much we fuss and argue in front of Mom and Dad, it’s only a front because that’s the way brothers and sisters are supposed to be.”

“Well, I know all that, but I always like to ask first on personal stuff that’s bothering me.” Alicia was calm on the outside, but her mind was in a wringer on the inside as she planned her words carefully.

“Casey, I’m fifteen and all the other girls in my class and on our soccer team have boobs and hair down below. Do you think there’s something wrong with me? I’ve asked Mom and she was about to take me to a doctor and I threw a fit. I don’t think I want a strange man or even a woman for that matter, looking at me naked.” She’s finally got it all out in the open now and she watched his face as he worked on the keyboard, clicking his way into the programming of her PC.

Casey looked at his sister as she sat there, not two foot from him, leaning close to watch as he entered numerous codes and commands on her keyboard.

“Ali, some girls in my class still don’t have big boobs like the others do. I see them off to themselves too as if they’re self conscious about it. Does it bother a girl that much?” Casey asked as he looked right at the top of her lace bra and saw the top of her small breast.

“Casey it’s very important to me. Mom said I’d get my boobs and my hair down below in due time, but I’m fifteen years old. I’m afraid my flower isn’t going to bloom and I’ll be just another nerdy looking girl with big glasses and no boobs.” Alicia almost choked on the last part as she realized that it may well be true, and she’d be doomed to live a titless life.

“Ali, you’re a very pretty girl. You need to ditch the oversize glasses, let your hair grow out to shoulder length and wear clothes that fit. That alone will give you more confidence. Don’t hide what you already have, simply because you want more. Show off what you have and then let others be surprised when your flower starts to bloom and makes a complete bouquet.” Casey knew he was right about his sister, and he was anxious now for the formula to kick in and show its true magic.

“You really think my glasses are too big? I thought they made me look like an intellectual and no one would bother me.”

“Believe me Ali ... lose them. Another thing. When it’s just you and me ... lose the bra. Let those young titties get some air and live free ... you’ll feel sexier. From what I’ve read, feeling sexy is the first part of being sexy to a woman,” Casey said as he reached out and flicked the front catch on her bra and it popped open to expose her small but perfectly shaped titties.

“Quinton Casinger! I can’t believe you just did that to your own sister.” Alicia scolded him, her face red and her smile a mile wide as she looked at him ... as he looked at her.

“Very nice rack, Ali. Just wait a little longer, I see some nice changes already from the last time I peeked at you.” Casey wanted her to know that he thought she was worthy of a peek or two from her older brother.

“Casey, you mean you peek at me while I’m dressing?”

“No, only when you’re naked and in the tub.”

“Well, at least you confessed. Do you really see some changes in my little boobs? I know they’re sore as hell since we got home. They feel like they’re going to pop off my chest.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.