The Binding Rings - Cover

The Binding Rings

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 28

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Emma pushed Jason off of her and sat up - her eyes wide and fearful. Jason tumbled backwards - his cock falling out of her and he only just stopped himself from falling off of the bed entirely. He opened his mouth to say something, but Emma put her finger to her lips; shaking her head wildly to warn him to keep quiet. She eyes darted around the room in a panic; trying to find a way to escape but being unable to.

Seeing that Emma was in no state to deal with their current crisis, Jason took it upon himself to take charge. He sprung off the bed and gathered the small pile of discarded clothing that he had stripped off of Emma; throwing it onto her lap and running silently over to her door.

“Get dressed quickly.” Jason hissed to Emma as he put his ear to her bedroom door. Although the voices downstairs were muffled, it didn’t sound like they were getting closer. There was no guarantee that that was going to always be the case but at least they had time.

“Oh shit, oh shit.” Emma mumbled to herself. “What are they doing home - they were supposed to be gone all day.”

“It doesn’t matter.” Jason said. He reached down to grab his pants off the floor - hurriedly pulling them on. “We need to figure out what to do.”

“Well we can’t sneak out if they are just downstairs.” Emma said, pulling her underwear up her legs and then throwing a T-shirt over her head. “I can’t believe they ruined this. Right when we were about to...”

“I know - it fucking sucks.” Never a truer word was spoken Jason thought. Watching Emma get dressed - covering up her nude body - seemed like a crime against decency! Especially right when he was finally about to have sex with her. He had been so close - poised right at the verge of taking her virginity. The fact that they were interrupted right at that point seemed obscene. “But we can’t focus on that right now.”

Emma finished getting dressed and hurried over to join Jason at her bedroom door. She ducked under his arm and pressed her ear to the wood, her small body pressing up against his. Jason could feel the heat emanating from her and even in the midst of their current crisis he could feel his cock lurch in appreciation.

“It’s just your parents, right?” Jason whispered above Emma’s head. “It’s not anyone else?”

“No - I think it’s just them.” Emma whispered back. “But that doesn’t exactly fill me with a sense of relief.”

“I’m just saying, it could be worse.” Jason said.

“Well I’m glad your ‘Mr Sunshine’ today.” Emma said sarcastically, but a slight smile on her face showed that she didn’t really mean it. “We have to get you out of here - they could come up here at any moment and then we would be royally fucked.”

“Yeah - and that wouldn’t exactly make up for what we were doing when they interrupted.” Jason joked, trying to lighten the tension.

“Jason!” Emma hissed, her shoulders shaking as she tried to suppress a nervous giggle. “Get your mind out of the gutter.”

“I can’t help it.” Jason murmured. He placed his hand on Emma’s back; running it down along her spine and coming to stop just above the top of her thong. Even with the danger of being caught, Jason was still pretty turned on – the memory of Emma laying beneath him - coupled with the thrill of their current situation - meant that the front of his pants was bulging noticeably. Emma leant against him further, and from the way she tilted her head so that she could see his crotch he could tell that she was aware of it. “For some reason all can think of is you.”

“I know what you mean,” Emma whispered softly. She shivered against him. “I hate this - but you can’t stay here.”

“Do you have a plan?”

“I’ll have to go down and distract them.” Emma said. “Once I have their attention you sneak out the backdoor.”

“Okay.” Jason said. He turned and pulled Emma against his chest - wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her to him tightly. He tilted her head up to face his and he kissed her hard.”Em, I know this sucks, but I just want you to know how amazing you are.”

“Right back at you.” Emma said, kissing him back just as hard. “Okay - give me a few minutes before trying to come down.”

Stopping only long enough to put on a pair of pants, Emma opened her bedroom door and walked downstairs to run interference with her parents. Jason listened carefully from his vantage point at her doorway until he heard Emma engage them in conversation. Then, inwardly wincing at every creak he made on his way down the stairs, Jason made his way down.

Emma had done well - her parents were facing away from him as he crept past towards the back door. He exited the house without issue, and hurried around to the front of the house and to wear he had parked his aunt’s car. Then he drove home.

Jason sighed as he parked the car and got out. On some level he knew he shouldn’t feel too disappointed - all in all his date with Emma had gone amazingly well. He had enjoyed her company immensely and had even got further with her sexually than he had expected to. The only crux of the matter was that right at the crescendo - when he was about to lay claim to her - they had been interrupted yet again.

It was his own fault in some ways - he hadn’t planned for them to go as far as they had. Jason wasn’t bound by the same kind of restrictions as anyone else his age; his control over the women in his house was something that he could barely believe. If he had in any kind of forethought, he would have arranged for his house to be empty last night. Even if his mother and Sarah were hiding in their rooms Emma wouldn’t have known. If he had done that, he would probably still be having sex with Emma right now - it was truly galling.

And it was Sunday now, so he might have to wait an entire week for another opportunity. He was going to have to give it some thought.

Thoughts of how he had missed his perfect chance with Emma had made Jason quite melancholy and frustrated by the time he reached his front door. He realised he didn’t really feel like seeing anyone - not for a bit anyway. Dealing with his mother and aunt seemed exhausting right at that moment; he just wanted to go up to his room and have some time to himself to think things over.

Jason unlocked the door quietly and slipped inside. He could hear some noises coming from the kitchen but luckily there was no one in sight. He carefully shut the door behind him and headed up the stairs to his room; he knew he could have ordered anyone who saw him to leave him alone, but he just didn’t feel like interacting with anyone. Not counting his frustration, he wanted to try and remember what Emma had looked like as she lay beneath him - willing and ready.

He made it to his room uninterrupted and heaved a sigh as he let himself in and closed the door. The curtains were drawn and the room was quite dark. He turned to face his bed and gave a startled jump when he realised he wasn’t alone; Karla was laying on his bed.

At hearing him arrive, Karla sat up and drew her knees up to her chest; cocking her head and directing an easy smile in his direction. Even in the dim light, Jason could see that she was completely naked, and he ran his eye over her shadowed curves appreciatively.

“I didn’t expect anyone to be up here.” Jason said neutrally, stepping closer to her.

“I hope you don’t mind - I just needed a safe space for a bit.” Karla said somewhat cryptically. Then her tone lightened as she continued. “If you’re only just getting in you must have had a good time last night.”

“Good enough.” Jason said, frowning. He hadn’t missed what she had said - had she been hiding? He had told his mother to make her welcome.

“Care to share?” Karla said, her tone light and teasing.

“Um, I guess. But there’s not much to tell.” Jason said, sitting down on the bed next to her and pulling off his shoes. He couldn’t help but notice small lines of tension around the corners of her eyes. “Is everything all right?”

“Why wouldn’t it be?” Karla said, giving him a little half-smile. She shifted on the bed so that her bare thigh was touching him.

“You said you needed a safe space.”

“Oh!” Karla said, forcing a laugh. “I wasn’t being serious. I’m happy with going along with what you want after all.”

“Meaning?” Jason asked. Now that he was close to her, he could see some faint pink marks that were marring her normally flawless pale skin.

“Jason, it’s fine. I don’t really want to say -”

“What?” Jason asked, surprised. He didn’t think she could withhold something from him, even if he wasn’t explicitly telling her.

“It’s not really anything you need to be concerned with -”

“Tell me.” Jason said firmly, activating the Binding of Obedience. He saw Karla’s eyes flutter as his order hit her and she drew in a deep breath. He would have normally just spoken to her normally but he was feeling tired and in no mood for games.

“Your mother.” Karla said in a monotone. She swallowed and her voice returned to normal. “She was ... well, she was training me. That’s what she called it anyway.”

“Training you.” Jason said quietly. “Elaborate.”

“Well, she said that I needed to shown how to properly please you. And that she knew what you liked...” Karla said quietly.

Karla started to list what Helen had subjected her to the night before. Despite himself, even though he was somewhat concerned, Jason started to get seriously aroused by what he was hearing. He realised he had never actually rescinded his order to Karla that his mother was dominant to her, and Helen had taken full advantage of that fact. It was reminiscent of what she had been doing with Sarah - and she seemed to have taken to heart the fact that he enjoyed watching his mother dominate and abuse the other women in the house.

It was another aspect of her belief that she knew what was best for him - and if he had to be honest she kind of had a point. He had encouraged his mother by merit of not stopping her - of joining in and participating in her increasingly extreme sexual games. He still felt guilty remembering how his mother had slapped Karla across the face - guilty because of how hard it made him. Listening to his teacher tell him what she had endured was just more of the same. He wasn’t surprised she had decided to seek refuge in his room.

“ ... and yeah.” Karla finished. “Then I came up here.”

“I see.” Jason said in a rough voice. He cleared his throat. “And you didn’t want to tell me because... ?”

“Your mother told me to not tell you.” Karla said, looking uncomfortable. “It was going to be a surprise.”

“I see.” Jason said finally. Apparently his direction to his teacher was strong enough that his mother was able to give her lasting orders. That was interesting. It made him slightly uncomfortable but he wasn’t entirely sure he should stop it. Maybe he could just curtail it in some way - his mother wasn’t completely to blame in this - he had told her that he was giving Karla to her.

“I’m sorry, Jason.” Karla said in a quiet voice. She hunched her shoulders and seemed to be trying to look small. It wasn’t the same way that Sarah tried to look - more like she was worried that she had displeased him in some way.

“There’s nothing to be sorry about.” Jason said. He reached out and put an arm around her shoulders - pulling her body into him. Her bare skin felt cool to the touch, and he ran his hand down her back - pausing when he felt faint, raised welts on her skin. “You didn’t do anything wrong.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.