The Binding Rings - Cover

The Binding Rings

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 26

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

“Do you want me to help you with that?”

“What do you mean?” Jason asked. His voice cracked on the last word and he swallowed hastily. He hoped he knew what she meant but he was honestly surprised by how bold she was being.

Emma let out a nervous giggle at hearing his voice waver and wiggled her rear playfully against the bulge in his pants. Her dress was still hiked up high around her waist, and only the thin fabric of her panties stood between Jason and the bare flesh of her buttocks. He could feel the raw heat emanating from her ass and he stifled a quiet groan.

“Damn Em, are you trying to kill me?” Jason whispered hoarsely.

“I don’t know what you mean.” Emma whispered back playfully.

She wriggled against him again and Jason wished that he could see the expression on her face. She was was clutching the arm he had wrapped around her chest with both hands and he could feel her warm breath on his forearm.

“Please.” Jason said half-joking. “There’s only so much sexiness I can take.”

“You think I’m sexy?” Emma asked, and Jason could almost hear the smile in her voice.

“Sexy doesn’t even come close.” Jason muttered. He leant down and pressed his lips to the side of her neck.

“Good answer.” Emma said softly. She tensed her fingers resting on his arm. “So ... would you like me to... ?”

Jason propped himself up on one elbow and leant over Emma so he could see her face. Her face was flushed bright red - whether from the after-effects of her orgasm or from her boldness he didn’t know - but she still looked stubbornly determined. Also - Jason was sure of it - there was a touch of eagerness there as well.

“Only if you want to.” Jason said gently. All he wanted to do was roll himself over further until he was above her, to feel her smooth thighs around his waist - to experience that moment just before he pushed himself inside of her ... but he held off with what seemed like a supreme effort of will.

“Another good answer.” Emma said, soft and serious.

She turned around within his arms to face him - their eyes barely an inch apart. She gave him a sweet and tender little smile - sharing this moment with him.

“Hi.” Emma said quietly.

“Hi.” Jason answered back, losing himself in her eyes. He didn’t think he had ever met someone’s gaze so intimately before.

Jason moved forward towards Emma and they met in a kiss. It was slow and languid - not passionless by any means - but without haste. Their lips enveloped and yielded together in an endless dance, their tongues teasing and exploring. Jason was so caught up that he had practically forgotten what Emma had offered until he felt her small hands at the front of his pants.

She fumbled with his belt, inexperience making her clumsy - her fingers insistently working to open the front of his trousers. Jason opened his eyes while continuing their kiss. Emma’s eyes were still tightly closed, her brow furrowed slightly in concentration as she blindly worked her hands. He wondered what was going through her head. Jason studied her lovely face that was so close to his own. He could feel a small and detached part of him considering and taking in what was happening; it was almost clinical. This was all so different from being with Sarah, his mother, or even Karla. He was thrilled and excited with being here with Emma, but at the same time it just felt so natural and right.

There was nothing taboo with what they were doing - nothing to add spice to being together with her. He realised he didn’t just want to have sex with Emma - regardless of how much he desired her - he wanted to be with her. Jason wondered if this was what people meant when they said they loved someone - if what he felt for Emma was love.

He studied his friend as she finally got the front of her pants open, thinking back to all the sexual experiences he’d had since he had found the Rings. He had discovered parts of himself that he’d never thought existed - kinks and a predisposition to enjoying dominance and play that he hadn’t suspected. But at the same time being here now - laying in Emma’s bed and trying to be quiet so that her parents didn’t hear them - was more fulfilling somehow.

He loved his mother deeply - but had no real qualms about using her as means to an end. The interaction that had sprung up between her and Sarah had been unexpected but deeply arousing. The excitement was mostly centered around the perverseness of interacting sexually with his aunt and mother.

Karla had been an unlooked for experience. He genuinely enjoyed her company and talking to her - and he held a lot of affectionate feelings towards his teacher. That said, his first interest in her had been purely carnal and that tinged a lot of their following interaction. Regardless of how fond he was of Karla, watching his mother abuse her as a spectacle for his benefit and been darkly exciting.

Jason couldn’t imagine treating Emma in that way.

His train of thought was interrupted when he felt her small hand slip inside of his pants and lightly touch his cock through his underwear. Jason could feel Emma’s lips curl up in small smile as his body tensed and his breathing caught in his throat. He stifled a groan as her slender fingers wrapped around him - squeezing and roaming his shaft lightly as if measuring his length. Even with her eyes still closed, Jason saw Emma’s eyebrows rise in surprise - surprise that grew when she slid her hand beneath his underwear to grip his bare cock. Her fingers felt cool on his shaft, and having his gorgeous best friend fondling his dick like this was almost too much to take.

Emma was a slender girl and - even though Jason didn’t think about it much - quite short. Her personality always made her appear larger than she actually was, but now that they were pressed so tightly against one another, Jason was struck by just how diminutive she really was. While their faces were together kissing, Emma could barely reach down to grip his cock. When she started to inexpertly jack him off in what he assumed was her first time ever giving a hand-job - amazing thought it felt - her reach meant that she couldn’t get a very good rhythm going at all.

A little frustrated, Emma opened her eyes for the first time in a while - blushing when she saw Jason was looking at her. She gently broke their kiss, pulling her head back from his and licked her lips.

“Um, sorry.” She murmured, sounding half-amused, half-embarrassed. “I can’t reach.”

“Why are you apologising?” Jason asked her softly. He was acutely aware of her small hand still gripping his shaft.

“If I’m not doing it right.” Emma said, looking away. “If it doesn’t feel good.”

“Em.” Jason said seriously, placing a hand under her chin and tilting her head back up to look at him. “It feels amazing. You are amazing.”

Emma looked at him intently for a moment then gave him a shy and happy smile. She lightly kissed him on the lips before starting to wriggle her way down his body so that she could reach better. As good as that sounded, Jason didn’t want to just be staring at the top of Emma’s head as she played with his cock - he wanted to watch her do it.

So as she was still changing position, Jason took the opportunity to half sit up. Emma paused for a moment when he moved, but then sat up as well. When he sat upright fully, she bit her bottom lip for a moment, and then took the natural progression to getting down onto her knees on the floor. She looked surprised and a little discomforted for a second to find herself kneeling down in front of him, but then that same look of stubborn determination crossed her face. She sat back onto her heels to get comfortable, folding her dress gracefully around herself, and reached out towards his cock again but found his bunched up pants in the way.

“Um, can you lift for a second Jason?” Emma said in a little voice. She swallowed. “ I think you need to - uh, take off your pants.”

Jason lifted his hips while looking down into Emma’s face. Her eyes were wide and he saw her tongue flick out to wet her bottom lip. She looked momentarily nonplussed when he didn’t take his pants down. When he didn’t make any effort to do it himself, she reached out with slightly trembling hands to grip the waistband of his trousers. Jason began to breathe a little faster as Emma pulled his pants down his legs; he felt the tips of her fingernails drag down along the skin of his hips.

Now that she was face to face with his erection, Emma couldn’t seem to take her eyes off it. Jason watched his friend as she reached out again and delicately curled her fingers around his shaft. When he groaned at the sensation she glanced up at him and caught her bottom lip in her teeth. Then her gaze inexorably drifted back downwards, and she started to slowly slide her small hand up and down his cock.

“Try both hands Em.” Jason said breathlessly as he stared down at her.

Emma glanced up at him again before giving a small nod - raising herself into a more upright kneeling position. She reached out with her other hand and gripped him. Then, with a two handed grip on his cock, she started to pump him in a smooth motion.

Her face was a lot closer to his dick now, and as Jason watched her mouth parted slightly as she began to breath a little heavier from the unaccustomed exertion. Her lips were pink and wet, and he couldn’t help but imagine sliding his cock between them - the thought making him groan audibly. Emma looked up again to see him staring intently down at her and blushed prettily - but didn’t pause in her efforts.

At hearing him make the sound of pleasure, Emma seemed to gain a little more confidence. She started to move her hands faster up and down his shaft - and a little too hard.

“Not - not so hard Em.” Jason whispered, hiding a small wince.

“Sorry!” Emma said, looking mortified. She glanced away from him entirely and her grip on his cock loosened.

Jason reached out and did something he had been wanting to ever since she had knelt down between his legs. He placed his hands on top of her head and gently caressed her soft hair - entwining his fingers into the fiery locks. He kept his grip light - even though he was finding it hard not to take advantage like he would if he was at home with one of his lovers. He shivered and repressed it.

“It’s okay.” He said soothingly, stroking her head carefully. “That feel’s so good Emma.”

“Okay.” Emma mumbled, but she gave him a small smile as well.

She started focusing hard; wanting to do it right. With her two handed grip, her entire body was moving slightly in response to her motions, which meant that her face was bobbing up and down in front of his crotch. Her mouth opened wider as she started breathing heavier, and Jason could feel the warm puffs of her breath on the head of his cock. He twined his fingers tighter into her hair, subconsciously holding her closer to him - he was starting to get lost in the feelings she was giving him.

When Emma’s tongue darted out to wet her lips again, Jason was taken almost violently by the image of pulling her into him and of sinking his cock into her mouth. She was so perfect, so gorgeous, and was giving herself to him willingly. When Jason wondered how much of his shaft she could take down her slender throat, he lost it. It was too much.

“Em - I’m going to cum.” He grunted quietly. In an oddly naive way, Jason gave no thought at all about his impending orgasm. It had never been an issue before on account of all his sexual partners being Bound to him.

Emma looked up at him with a panicked and surprised expression. She had clearly not given any thought to it either, but in her case it was due to inexperience. She glanced around the room somewhat wildly but her hands still moved on his shaft as if on autopilot.

“ ... close.” Jason gasped and tightened his grip on her hair - preventing her from pulling away.

Emma glanced up at Jason and then back down to his erection with wide eyes. Then she leant forward and put her mouth over the head of his cock.

The instant her soft pink lips enveloped the tip of his dick, Jason started to cum - too overcome by the sight of Emma with his cock in her mouth. When the first shot of his semen hit the back of her throat, he felt Emma jerk slightly - she screwed her eyes tightly shut and jerked every time his cum shot into her mouth.

Even though he didn’t mean to, Jason actually pulled her head closer into him which resulted in another inch of his cock sliding between her lips. Watching her take more of his shaft was so damn hot - and since she didn’t make any sign of protest - Jason slid a little more of his length into her mouth. He finished off the rest of his orgasm with almost half of his dick in Emma’s mouth, shuddering through one of the more intense climaxes of his life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.