The Binding Rings
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Jason got home full of anticipation and excitement - he couldn’t wait for Karla to arrive.

Sarah was once again sitting on the couch with her knees drawn up to her chest - waiting patiently for him to get home - and once again Jason ignored her. He bounded up the stairs and quickly dumped his stuff in his room. He wanted to know about what combination he had inadvertently picked for his teacher before she got here, so he dug out the box containing the remaining silver Ring to do some research.

Jason frowned at seeing the title for the combination of Obedience and Lust; The Submissive. At first he wasn’t entirely sure he liked that - he had been fixated on turning Karla into The Lover - but as he looked at the picture he found that the idea started to grow on him. The image depicted a gorgeous woman, her face flushed with obvious desire, sprawled decadently upon the ground. Her knees were tucked up underneath herself, and her face was titled upwards in expectation. Every line of her screamed a desire to please and obey.

Jason pictured Karla in that way and swallowed hard. Part of the reason for wanting to Bind his teacher to the Lover was because he didn’t want to change her as much as he had with his mother and aunt. But now that he thought about it, maybe he didn’t have to worry too much. The defining attributes that had changed Helen and Sarah had been Love and Fear. Helen viewed everything through the lens wanting to make him happy; the Obedience attribute hadn’t caused any issues at all. Fear had made Sarah view everything that happened to her with trepidation and wariness; Lust simply smoothed out the Fear and made everything bearable.

Using both Lust and Obedience though ... maybe that could work out. If Jason was right then maybe he had finally lucked into a binding that wouldn’t have any ramifications.

Mind set, Jason put the remaining Ring back into his hiding place and then set about tidying his room. It was the first time he was bringing a woman home and for some strange reason he felt like he shouldn’t have his room messy.

Once done, he went and had a shower, and then put on his good jeans and a nice shirt. He felt a little embarrassed at the effort he was going to, but it seemed like a good idea nonetheless. After that he ran out things to do and aimlessly sat around in his room before getting frustrated. It was late afternoon by now and he realised a bit too late that he hadn’t actually given Karla a time to come over. He had no idea what time she would get here.

He stumped downstairs and took his pacing to the living room - walking back and forth in front of Sarah’s carefully watching gaze. Time ticked by, and Jason started to get annoyed and frustrated. He suddenly found that his aunt’s silent regard was vastly irritating.

“Stop looking at me like that!” He demanded harshly, making his aunt flinch at his tone. “Go upstairs or something if you don’t have anything to do.”

He felt a bit remorseful as she skulked past him with her head bowed - but at the same time it alleviated his frustration some. Now alone, Jason continued his pacing back and forth, cursing himself for being so stupid that he hadn’t thought to get his teacher’s phone number at the very least.

When he heard a sound at the front door, Jason looked up in relief and excitement before his face fell to see that it was only his mother arriving home.

“That’s not the expression I was hoping to see.” Helen said, frowning gently. “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing.” Jason said shortly.

Helen stepped lithely in front of her son and slipped her hands around his waist. She leant in close and pressed her body against his - tilting her head upwards and giving him a warm smile.

“It doesn’t look like nothing, dear.” His mother said softly. She flexed her fingers gently along his back. “Tell me what’s wrong - you’re so tense.”

“It’s nothing - really.” Jason said. Despite himself, he felt himself start to relax at feeling his mother’s soft curves pressed into him. “I’m expecting someone and they’re late.”

“Who?” Helen asked, stiffening within her son’s arms. Her voice sounded guarded.

“Someone from school.” Jason hedged, running his hand up and down her back before resting it on one soft hip. He didn’t feel like dealing with his mother’s misplaced jealousy right now.

“Emma?” Helen demanded, leaning back so that she could look Jason in the face. Her brows were furrowed and she looked both disappointed and worried.

“Does it matter?” Jason said, annoyed. He pushed his mother away from him and she stumbled back a step. “Don’t worry about who it is - it’s got nothing to do with you.”

Helen blinked a few times and then nodded her begrudging acceptance. She had listened to him and it didn’t look like she was going to bring it up any further - but it was obvious to Jason that she didn’t like it.

Disgusted with it all, and irritated that he was having to wait for Karla to arrive - Jason walked into the kitchen and leant on the counter facing away from his mother. It shouldn’t have to be this hard. And he couldn’t believe he hadn’t thought far enough ahead to get his teacher’s mobile number. Was there a reason why she wasn’t here yet? He didn’t know much about her life, he realised to some chagrin. Had something happened to her?

Jason checked the time - it was well and truly evening by now - hours since he had last seen Karla at school. Was it just because the Binding was so new? It was a big order to swallow now that he thought about it. He had told her to come to the house of a student that she had rebuffed only days before - maybe it was simply a case that the attribute of Obedience hadn’t been reinforced enough. She had certainly resisted his advances in the classroom. Jason had overlooked it because it had made sense once she got through to him - it wouldn’t have been a good idea to fuck his teacher at school, but maybe he should have paid more attention to her willpower.

He sighed, his shoulders slumping. Jason had to admit the truth to himself; she wasn’t coming. He would have to try again tomorrow - maybe sneak in a number of small little orders until the binding become stronger.

Jason looked down at the Ring on his finger - the gems representing Karla were dim little points of colour. Certainly nothing that would signify that he had any sort of control over his teacher yet. He sighed again - disappointed that he wasn’t going to get to enjoy Karla tonight.

He stiffened in surprise when he felt his mother slip her arms around his waist and press her body companionably into his from behind. Her hands spread out across his lower belly and her heavy breasts felt soft and warm on his back.

“You look so tense, love.” Helen whispered as she held him. “Why don’t you let me relax you, hmm?”

Jason didn’t say anything but some of the tension did leave his shoulders - he heard his mother murmur in approval when she felt his muscles loosen. Her hands slipped lower until she was just shy of grazing his growing bulge, and despite himself a low noise of pleasure escaped him.

“Why don’t we have a nice night in, Jason.” Helen said softly, her words trickling out seductively as she caressed him. “How does a cozy night on the couch sound? Just like old times. We’ll put something on tv and just ... cuddle. I’m sure you like the sound of that. Having both your aunt and I wrapped around you ... we can do whatever you want. Whatever will make you happy.”

She stood on her toes and stretched up so that she could softly kiss the back of his neck. He shivered.

“I’m wearing something new under my clothes, Jason.” Helen breathed. Her hand traced the outline of his erection feather-light. “I bought it specially for you. Do you want to see what I’ve got for you?”

“Yes.” Jason said, his voice gruff.

“Why don’t you go and find your aunt and bring her down, baby.” Helen whispered. She gripped his shaft though his pants and then squeezed him enticingly. “I’ll slip out of these unnecessary clothes and when you come down I’ll be waiting for you.”

Jason turned within his mother’s arms and looked down into her lovely face. She was smiling up at him, her eyebrow quirked upwards - half challenging, half playful. He gave a short helpless laugh and then bent his head to kiss her - pressing his lips to hers almost bruisingly hard. Helen yielded to him, slipping her tongue into his mouth and teasing his own.

“Or if you prefer,” Helen gasped, coming up for air. “You could fuck me right here in the kitchen. I promise I wont mind.”

“No, I like your idea.” Jason said, smiling wryly down at her. He slapped his mother on her ass and walked past her towards the stairs to corral Sarah. “I’m looking forward to seeing what you bought.”

Jason took the stairs two at a time, energy resurfacing along with his good mood. A night on the couch with two lovely women did sound pretty good to him.

He went into Sarah’s room without knocking and found her sitting on her bed in almost the same position she had been in downstairs. Her legs were drawn tightly up to her chest and she was resting her head upon her knees. She stared at her nephew, her face carefully blank and considering - waiting patiently until he revealed what he wanted of her.

“We’re going to have some fun downstairs.” Jason said bluntly.

“What kind of fun?” Sarah asked him, her breath catching in her throat for an instant before answering. Her face immediately began to grow flushed - whether from the memory of what she had gone through over the last few days in the name of ‘fun’ or simple anticipation - Jason couldn’t say.

“Just a nice evening in front of the tv.” He said to her. Jason was interested to see that she almost looked disappointed.

“Oh.” Sarah said in a small voice. She got languidly to her feet and gestured to what she was wearing. “Is this alright?”

Jason eyed her little shorts and tight t-shirt - even in something so simple she looked amazing.

“No, that won’t do at all.”

“Wh-what should I wear?” His aunt asked him hesitantly. Her voice caught and she swallowed. Sarah walked a few steps towards her chest of drawers and then looked up at him for guidance.

“Nothing.” Jason said, grinning at her. “Your best outfit is nothing at all.”

Sarah blushed bright red and looked down at the ground, glancing back up at him from under a curtain of her hair. She crossed her ankles and gripped the bottom of her shorts, standing coyly. She looked oddly pleased at the back-handed compliment.

“So, should I...” His aunt trailed off, shooting him a look at dragging her teeth over her bottom lip.

“Strip.” Jason ordered her.

A hint of a smile flashed over Sarah’s face before she began to do what he wanted. Her hands trembled slightly as she pulled her t-shirt up and over her head - her breasts lifted upwards before bouncing down heavily as they escaped the confines of her top. Jason watched hungrily as his aunt then took hold of the waistband of her shorts and gracefully slid them down her legs. She kept her legs straight - bending over at a right-angle which caused her large breasts to hang down deliciously.

“Come here.” Jason ordered. Sarah took small little steps towards him - a beguiling tremble running through her. He reached out and placed a hand on her right breast - hefting and squeezing the orb. Jason gripped her nipple between his thumb and finger and then squeezed it viciously hard - making her gasp and then moan. “Perfect.”

Sarah gave him a small and tremulous smile - her eyes wide and watchful. She stepped in closer to him but stopped when he shook his head.

“Go downstairs.” He said, standing to one side and pointing his aunt towards the door. “I’ll be down in a few minutes.”

Sarah hesitated for a moment - surprised at being dismissed - and then ducked her head and lithely walked past him towards the door. She jumped when Jason slapped her on her rounded ass - hard enough to leave a reddened handprint on her buttock - but didn’t look back.

Once she had gone downstairs, Jason walked into his room to get changed. He was overdressed if the night was going to be relaxed, so he decided to just put on a pair of sweatpants before joining his aunt and mother.

Jason had just stripped off and was standing naked in his room, when he faintly heard the sound of the front door opening. He stood wide-eyed in his room for a few seconds - surprised at the unexpected noise. His aunt was naked and who knows what his mother was wearing - surely they hadn’t let someone in! Unless ... he had told his mother to not worry about who he was expecting over.

Consequences ran riot through his mind. If Karla really had come over - would she care about the state of his mother and aunt? Had she been Bound enough already? Or maybe his mother had opened the door for another reason.

When he heard muffled voices coming from the living room, Jason sprung into action. Even though it was faint, he could recognise the sound of his teacher’s voice. He stumbled about, trying to put his sweat-pants on - hopping on one leg and almost falling over in his haste. He ran out of his room and took the entire flight of stairs in just a handful of strides.

When he got into the living room, panting heavily, he was greeted with a strange tableau.

Karla was standing in the living room facing his mother and aunt, and it was obvious that she didn’t know what to think. She was wearing much the same as what she had at school - but she had lost the shapeless jumper and had put some makeup on. From the looks of it she had gone home first and gotten ready before coming over - that was why she had taken so long in arriving. Her arms were folded protectively across her chest and her eyes - while wide - didn’t contain the expected level of shock at encountering the family of one of her students while they were in varying stages of undress.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.