The Binding Rings
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

The next morning when Jason got up, he spent some time staring at the box containing the remaining two Silver Rings.

He hadn’t changed his mind about what he was going to do - he was going to give Karla a Ring and bind her to him - but the enormity of it all still made his mouth go dry. This was him making a conscious decision to Bind a woman purely for his own pleasure.

The first one had been an accident. The second had been mostly damage control - whatever hidden reasons he’d hid from himself. This third Binding was going to be purely selfish - fuelled by his desire. He was going to take his teacher and claim her as his own. Despite Jason reluctantly admitting that Karla did have a valid point when she freaked out and told him they were over, he couldn’t quite bury his anger and hurt at what she had said to him.

Added to that, the memory of his sexy teacher writhing on the desk beneath him was etched indelibly into his brain.

He definitely wanted more of that.

On the trip to school, Jason could feel the Ring burning a hole in his pocket. He was fairly certain that it was just in his head, but he periodically slipped his hand down to touch it to make sure it wasn’t actually heating up. The closer he got to school the more paranoid he became. What would happen if he dropped it and some random person found it? Jason didn’t want to know the answer to that and so he kept checking every few minutes that it was indeed still in his pocket.

When Emma greeted him outside of school by throwing herself at him in a playful embrace, Jason almost freaked out; hunching over and immediately checking his pocket to make sure he hadn’t lost it.

“Not quite the reaction I was hoping for.” Emma said wryly, mirth dancing in her eyes as she watched him awkwardly pat himself down.

“Uh, sorry.” Jason said, trying to brush it off with a self-deprecating laugh. “You look nice.”

“Thanks.” Emma grinned, grabbing hold of the bottom of her short skirt and doing a coquettish pose.

It wasn’t a lie - his friend definitely looked as lovely as ever. Even in the midst of his mild panic, Jason couldn’t help but eye the expanse of smooth and creamy thigh that she flashed him by lifting her skirt.

“So.” Jason said, relaxing once he found the Ring to still be there. “The lake tomorrow.”

Emma blushed prettily and then flashed him another grin.

“If you still want to.” She said, trying to be casual. “I mean, I don’t want to disappoint you since you seemed so keen the other night.”

“Ha ha.” Jason said sarcastically, finishing with a small smile to let her know that he was only kidding. “I don’t remember it being my idea.”

“If you were a gentlemen, you would pretend it was your idea.” Emma said primly, her cheeks still a bit pink.

“Who said I was a gentleman?” Jason joked, trying on a lascivious look.

Emma pretended to gasp and twirled away from him before stopping and bursting out laughing.

“I’m sorry, Jace.” She giggled. “You are the least likely person to pull off being a deviant that I know.”

Jason forced himself to laugh alongside his friend, but inside he felt a lurch of guilt. She didn’t know the half of what he had done - and what he planned to do.

“So, what time do you want to go on a drive tomorrow?” He said, changing the subject.

“Well it’s a friday.” Emma said, calming down even though her eyes still shone with laughter. “We don’t want to leave it too late or it’ll get pretty crowded.”

“True.”

“I didn’t ask,” Emma said. “But you can get the car again can’t you?”

“Not a problem.” Jason said, smiling.

“Excellent!” Emma squealed. “I don’t know what you did to put your foot down with Sarah, but I thoroughly approve!”

The rest of the school day was a curious mixture of extreme stress and happiness for Jason.

Emma stuck to his side like glue, absorbing his affection like sunlight on a flower. He loved every minute of being with his friend, and he found that he was aimlessly waiting for each lesson to end so that he could spend more time with her. The only issue was that every ten minutes or so he would remember about the dangerous Ring he had in his pocket and freak out - a chill running through him until he could check that it was still there.

So all in all, Jason was quite relieved when the last lessons of the day rolled up and he could see the end in sight.

Fortuitously, the last class was art which made everything a lot easier. Karla was right there in the room with him - he didn’t have to go searching and try to corner her alone. All he had to do was wait until everyone else left until it was just the two of them in the room. Students being students, no-one wanted to hang around unnecessarily when it was time to go home - so he could count on a mad rush out the door. Hopefully Karla wouldn’t try to slip out with the rest of the class, and that she would count on her threat to him being enough to make him keep his distance.

During the lesson his teacher gave him a wide berth - treating him as the centre of a no-mans land that she made sure not to cross. It was so obvious to him that Jason was surprised that no other student noticed that the sexy woman was so blatantly avoiding him.

Karla seemed to have made the effort to dress down today - even though there was only so much she could do to hide her fine-featured beauty. She was wearing barely any makeup; clearly not wanting to draw any undue attention to herself. However, it had almost the opposite effect for her - Karla’s skin was so pale and flawless that the lack of adornment made her stand out even more. She was wearing unimaginative flat shoes, and had a thick and lumpy jumper on over her usual skirt and blouse.

Even with her efforts, Jason found that he was growing excited the closer he got to the end of the lesson. He could vividly remember what her body felt like against his own, and the thought of what he had to look forward to with the gorgeous woman made his cock harden. He gave up any pretence of doing any work during the last half hour - instead watching the clock on the wall like a hawk as it ticked ever closer to the end of the day.

When the bell rang signifying that school was now over, Jason put his hand into his pocket and clenched his fist tightly around the silver Ring. He didn’t get up from his chair - sitting rigidly still as he looked towards the door - counting his classmates as they filed out of the room.

When the class was half empty, Jason got slowly to his feet and shuffled his things about on his desk - pretending to look busy. Even though he wasn’t looking at her, he could feel Karla’s eyes upon him. It was the first time she had looked his way since he had entered her classroom, and he could sense the intensity of her regard.

Timing it just right, Jason picked up his things and started heading towards the exit. He was the last of the class to leave, and he made sure there was a healthy gap between himself and the people in front of him. Out of the corner of his eye he saw some of the tension leave Karla’s shoulders as he neared the door. When he got there though, Jason didn’t leave - instead he carefully shut the door, closing it with a soft click. He heard Karla’s chair slide backward as she abruptly got to her feet. Jason turned to his teacher to find her leaning forward towards him - her hands clenched into fists on the desk in front of her.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!” Karla hissed to him. Her expression was thunderous and there was no panic on her face this time. Only anger. “Did you forget what I said to you so quickly?”

Jason didn’t say anything - he squared his shoulders and walked slowly towards his sexy teacher. His heart was hammering in his chest and his palms felt slick with sweat. His hand was in his pocket and he was squeezing the Ring in his fist so tightly that he could feel it cutting into his skin.

“I meant what I said!” Karla said, high points of colour appearing in her cheeks. “Don’t think for a second that I won’t do it!”

“I believe you.” Jason said quietly, holding eye contact with her. He saw Karla hesitate at his steady gaze - unsure of what he was planning. When he took his hand out of his pocket and held it towards her, she flinched. “I have something for you.”

“What are you talking about?” Karla began, exasperation intruding on her anger. But before she could say anything more, Jason opened his hand and showed his teacher the ring that lay upon his palm.

The expression on his teachers face fled so quickly it was almost scary. The anger vanished, and she fixed her eyes onto the glinting silver Ring he was holding - staring intently and hungrily at it. She began to reach out her hand towards his - extending her arm in yearning.

Jason took a few steps closer so that he was now directly opposite her over the desk. She could reach his hand now, and Jason shivered to feel her fingertips graze his palm as she carefully picked up the Ring. Karla held it up to her face, utterly entranced - her eyes going dull and glassy. She held up her other hand and carefully slipped it upon her finger.

Jason struggled to keep the grin from his face as he watched his teacher submit to the power of the Ring. She was his now - even if she didn’t know it yet. He had decided what he was going to Bind Karla with - Lust and Love. He didn’t want a slave or a broken woman - he wanted to Bind Karla into being The Lover. He had to be quick though. The easiest way to choose what attributes he wanted for her was to say a few simple phrases. And then it would be done.

“Karla, you are so sexy.” Jason said, his voice crackling with arousal as he chose the first Binding. He looked her up and down, undressing her with his eyes. “Your body makes me so hard. You are built for sex.”

He looked down at the heavy Ring on his own finger expectantly - he heard Karla give out a shuddering gasp as his words took effect. He smiled triumphantly to see one of the colourless gems wink into a pale green. It had worked.

Jason looked back up at Karla to see her looking confused and dazed. She was no longer looking at the Ring on her finger - like Sarah and his mother, she seemed to have forgotten she was even wearing it.

“Jason.” Karla said, her voice breathless and soft. She swallowed and shook her head from side to side as if trying to clear it. “What did you say? I didn’t catch it.”

All anger was gone - her plans and threats had disappeared. As he watched her, she straightened and rubbed her hands down her skirt to smooth out imaginary creases. She cocked her hip and then gave him a tremulous smile. In her eyes he saw the beginning stirring of a familiar heat.

It was so quick that he wondered how much of her anger had been her acting - Sarah had taken quite a while to fully shake off her intense dislike of him. Could all of her threats and anger been nothing more than a facade to protect herself?

But there was no time to get lost in possibilities. Now he had finally done it, Jason could concentrate through his excitement - Karla was standing before him and was his for the taking. All that she had promised him yesterday would come true. He could have her in any way he wanted - whenever he wanted. He licked his suddenly dry lips.

He couldn’t wait to fuck her.

It was time for the second Binding. Steadying himself, Jason readied to say something loving and tender - to finish turning the woman into the Lover. Just as he was about to speak however - in a mocking imitation of what had happened yesterday - the door to the room rattled and there came a hesitant knock on the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.