The Binding Rings
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Jason felt strangely relaxed as he headed down the stairs. As soon as he had decided what he was going to do - both with his mother, aunt and then with Karla - everything had seemed to make sense. His plan with how he was going to fix the problem with his teacher was simple and perfect; he was going to use one of the silver rings to Bind his sexy teacher to him. What he was going to do tonight with Helen and Sarah was going to alleviate all the frustration he had amassed during the day.

When he got to the ground floor, he spied that his mother had already arrived home. She was in the kitchen with her back turned to him - he had been so engrossed while upstairs that he hadn’t even heard her. His mother was in her standard work uniform; yoga pants, sports bra, and a light jacket. Even after all that had happened, seeing her in that outfit made him sigh in appreciation.

Jason walked into the kitchen and came to a stop beside her. His mother turned her head towards him when she became aware of his presence and gave him a warm smile.

“Afternoon, sweetie.” Helen said. “How was your day?”

Jason casually rested his palm upon his mother’s ample rear - feeling her buttocks clench beneath his hand.

“Wasn’t the best day to be honest.” Jason muttered, more interested in groping her ass.

“Oh?” Concern entered his mother’s voice. “What happened?”

“It doesn’t matter.” Jason said, waving her off.

“Was it Emma? What did she do?” Helen said heatedly.

Jason looked at his mother in surprise. It was yet more odd behaviour from her that seemed hinged around Emma.

“She didn’t do anything.” Jason said shortly. “Don’t worry about it.”

His mother gave him a searching look, but did as he told her.

“Can I do anything to help you feel better, baby?” His mother purred - shifting her body slightly so that her warm hip pressed into his. She looked up at him from beneath her eyelashes. “It’s been a while since we were together just the two of us.”

“There actually is something you can do for me.” Jason said softly.

“Oh?” Helen said in a whisper. She turned to face him directly and pushed her curvaceous body against him - slipping her arms around his waist. “Shall we go upstairs and get comfortable? Or -”

His mother stood on the tips of her toes and very gently pressed her lips to the corner of his mouth in a soft kiss,

“- would you prefer to take me right here in the kitchen?”

Despite himself, Jason felt his cock throb and stiffen to a full erection. His mother felt his bulge press into her belly and he watched her lips curve upwards into a small smile of satisfaction. She was trying to take charge again.

It annoyed him.

“Not right now.” Jason said, carefully disengaging himself from her. His mother’s eye’s widened in surprise. “But I have something in mind for tonight.”

“Oh really?” Helen said. She seemed to be thinking quickly and changing tack. She gave her son a wicked grin. “Are you planning on playing some more games with Sarah?”

“Not just with Sarah.” Jason said. He was trying to keep the frown off his face. He couldn’t pinpoint the exact moment his mother started angling herself into a more controlling relationship with him - but then that wasn’t exactly right anyway. It was more an overbearing protectiveness - a desire to make sure he was happy.

“Of course not, Jason.” She gave him a suggestive wink. “I’d love to help you with her again.”

“That’s not exactly what I had in mind.” Jason said neutrally.

“Are you sure, baby?” Helen said, shivering artfully. “It was so hot watching you fill her up -”

“I want to play a little game.” Jason said, interrupting his mother.

“A game?” Helen asked, her composure slipping for a brief moment before she recovered.

“Yeah.” Jason said. “You kind of gave me the idea the other night.”

“Well, I’m glad to have helped you, sweetie.” Helen began.

“You gave me the idea when you changed the subject from anal sex.” Jason continued. “I thought we could have a bit of fun exploring that further.”

Helen hesitated and looked off balance.

“You want to have anal sex with me?” His mother asked uncertainly. “Or is it that you want Sarah to -”

“Yeah. I want to fuck your ass.” Jason interrupted.

Helen shifted around on the spot, the expression on her beautiful face one of confliction. It was obvious that she didn’t want to deny her son something he wanted, but at the same time the idea of doing something outside of her comfort zone didn’t appeal to her much either. She licked her lips, and from the slightly resigned and stoic set to her features Jason could tell that she was about to agree.

“So I thought we could make it interesting.” Jason said before she could speak.

“What do you mean?” Helen asked her son quietly.

“Well I really enjoyed watching you together with aunt Sarah. I thought we could explore that a bit more.”

“Anything you want, baby.” Helen said warmly, relaxing now that they were on firmer ground. Jason thought it was ironic that the idea that his mother would relax more if her sister was involved than if it was just the two of them. But then again, perhaps she thought she could use his aunt to deflect his attention away from herself like she had before. “I’m sure I can make sure you enjoy yourself with her.”

Once again she was just assuming that it was going to be the two of them ganging up on Sarah. Jason felt he needed to head that idea off immediately.

“That’s not exactly right.” Jason said. “I’m going to fuck one of you in the ass tonight. But who it is going to be is up to you two.”

“Up to us?”

“Exactly.” Jason said firmly, smiling to himself.

“How is it going to be up to us?” Helen asked him, her expression going carefully blank.

“You’re going to go down on each other.” Jason said, his voice growing thick with lust as he described what he wanted to his mother. “I’m going to watch you both as you lick each other. You want to do a good job - because whichever one of you cums first ... I am going to fuck them in the ass.”

Helen looked at her son for a long moment without speaking. Jason couldn’t read her face at all and had no clue what was going on behind her eyes.

“If - if that’s what you want.” His mother said slowly.

Jason took a step towards his mother and gripped her by the chin. He tilted her face up towards his and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. He felt her body melt and relax - she pressed herself to him wantonly and moaned softly and encouragingly into his mouth. Jason felt her hands fumble with the front of his pants - she gripped his shaft through the fabric and squeezed him enticingly. She was trying to seduce him, but before she could Jason broke the kiss; holding her face firmly as he spoke quietly and intimately.

“I do want that.” Jason said, his voice hushed. “I want to watch you together with your sister. And you will do it.”

His mother’s eyes clouded over briefly before she just very simply nodded her head in acceptance.

“When do you -”

“Soon.” Jason said. “Go upstairs and get ready. Have a shower. I’m going to let Sarah know what’s happening so be downstairs in the living room in half an hour.”

“Okay, Jason.” Helen said quietly, and turned to go.

“Oh, and don’t bother putting any clothes on.” Jason said as if in afterthought. Helen paused to give him a small and somewhat brittle smile.

“What?” Sarah exclaimed in high voice.

Jason was in his aunt’s bedroom; he had found her laying back on her bed staring up a the ceiling. She must have only got out of the shower recently since the only thing she had on was a small towel wrapped around her torso, and when he had entered her room unannounced, she had flinched before casting a heated look filled with trepidation his way. It had only grown when he had walked over to her and sat next to her on the bed - she sat upright and parted her legs slightly as he approached her. It had abruptly vanished though when he had told her what he had planned for that evening.

“You heard me.” Jason said calmly.

“But -” Sarah trailed off, seemingly unsure of what to say. She took a deep breath and continued in a small voice. “What you’re asking - with my sister - I don’t want to -”

“What does what you want matter?” Jason said amused. He put a hand on her upper thigh and squeezed her smooth flesh. “Did you want what happened to you the other night?”

“No.” Sarah breathed out.

“But you loved it didn’t you.”

“No, I. I mean -” Sarah flushed a deep red and looked down at her lap.

Jason took hold of the hair at the nape of her neck and tilted her head back so that he could look down into her face.

“It’s simple.” He said softly. “You are doing this and you don’t have any say in the matter. The only thing you have any control over is how well you play your part.”

Sarah looked at her nephew with wide and fearful eyes. But he noted there was an undercurrent of lust there as well. She seemed unwilling to muster up any more resistance to his plan - in fact the unknown elements seemed to be stoking her Binding of Fear and Lust.

“If you try hard enough it will be your sister who I fuck in the ass tonight.” Jason continued. “If you don’t make enough effort ... well, I guess you’ll be having your ass stretched for the second time.”

His aunt nodded her head jerkily - as much as she could with his grip at the back of her head. Her mouth was parted and she licked her lips quickly.

“Come on.” Jason said, standing up and holding his hand out to his aunt. She let herself be pulled to her feet - as she stood her towel slipped off her body onto the ground. “Mom should be down soon - lets get started.”

Sarah looked around her room for a moment, hesitating. She made to bend down to pick up the towel to cover her naked body but stopped when Jason jerked the arm he was holding.

“Do you really think you need to be anything other than nude?” He laughed as he led her out her room and down stairs.

When they entered the living room Jason took a few moments to appreciate the situation he found himself in. His mother was standing in front of the couch - naked as he had asked - and together with her nude younger sister it made for one hell of a good view. He propelled Sarah forward towards his mother - she stumbled for a second before coming to a stop next to Helen. His aunt fidgeted on the spot and kept her eyes on the ground. Her breathing was a little fast and Jason could see that her nipples were hard.

His mother looked more relaxed than Sarah, but that wasn’t really saying much. She looked much less sure of herself than he had soon her for quite a while, and Jason found that he liked that. Both women waited for Jason to say something - it seemed as though neither knew what to do first.

“You both understand what the stakes are?” Jason asked, his voice rough. Looking at the two naked women was unbearably exciting.

Sarah flushed a deeper shade of red and nodded without looking at him, while his mother looked straight at him with a serious look on her face before nodding her acceptance.

“Excellent!” Jason smiled. He sat down on the couch facing them. “Start whenever you want.”

Helen turned to face her sister; Sarah glanced up quickly at Helen but then quickly looked back away. His mother turned to look at Jason; her expression looking for direction.

“I suppose we could always flip a coin.” Jason mused. Then he looked intently at his mother. “Or I could just choose right now.”

Helen took a breath and squared her shoulders before turning to her sister again. She took a few steps closer and put her hand on Sarah’s shoulder.

“It looks like we are going to play a little together.” Helen said lightly. Her fingers tensed and she gripped her sisters shoulder tightly, making Sarah gasp softly.

“Yeah.” Sarah muttered under her breath. She appeared to be putting on a brave face but she was trembling slightly.

Jason reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle of lube. He put it down on the side table loud enough to get their attention. Helen’s eyes narrowed at seeing the bottle and what it signified. Her lips tightened and she turned back to her sister with renewed determination. Sarah seemed fixed on the small bottle; her eyes were wide and she was breathing rapidly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.