The Binding Rings - Cover

The Binding Rings

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 19

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

The next day was a whirlwind for Jason. Emma was very enthusiastic and happy to see him when he got to school - taking the initiative and giving him a big hug as soon as she saw him. She didn’t kiss him exactly - or rather she did, but only on the cheek. Still, it was a lot of progress considering what it was like between them at the start of the week.

At lunch they sat together at a table that was private. As private as you can get in a busy school cafeteria anyway. There they danced around the unspoken implication of their date at the end of the week - going for a drive down by the lake. It was a notorious make-out spot for young people to go to. And not just making out either. That Emma wanted to go there with Jason in the aftermath of their first date said a lot.

In fact, Jason was sure that under different circumstances it would have occupied all of his attention. However, there were a few other situations that he couldn’t quite get out of his mind.

First of all was the situation he had going on at home. His mother was certainly acting out of character - if he could even call it that considering that she was now his lover! But there was something a little bit off with how she was interacting with him. It was as though she thought she knew what was best - what was going to make him the happiest. The problem was that at the same time he was very much enjoying how his mother was interacting with her younger sister. It was hard to think about putting his foot down when he found it all so hot.

Still, he knew it was something that he was going to have to address. He was the one that was supposed to be in control.

The other issue that was drawing his attention was his impending meeting with Karla that afternoon.

It was hard to forget it - the memory of the soft voice of his teacher when she said that she would see him after school sent a thrill running through his body. He couldn’t wait for the day to end - fantasising about what would happen when he met her. It added an extra layer of excitement that it wasn’t under the aegis of the Rings; Karla was doing this of her own free will. Whatever it was she was doing anyway.

Eventually though, the school day ended and Jason excused himself from walking home with Emma. She looked disappointed, but went away happy after Jason bent down and stole a quick kiss from her. After he watched his girlfriend walk away - she looked over her shoulder to see if he was watching the exaggerated swaying of her hips; blowing him a kiss when she saw that he was - he aimlessly waited for the corridors to empty of people so that he could safely make his way to the classroom for his meeting with Karla.

The way clear, Jason casually strolled up to the door in question and - after checking to see no one was looking - he opened the door and quickly slipped inside.

Karla was already there and waiting; she was leaning upon the desk at the front of the room - her hands were behind her steadying herself, and her legs that were stretched out in front were crossed delicately at the ankles. She was wearing a figure-hugging grey skirt that went down to just below her knees. It was a favourite of Jason’s; the silhouette of her legs and ass when she walked in it was mesmerising. She had a pale blue lavender shirt on, and it was tight enough that it pulled taut over her breasts in her reclined position on the desk.

Jason reached back and closed the door behind him softly while keeping his eyes upon Karla. She looked so sexy that all he could do was sigh in admiration. He flicked the lock on the door before taking a few steps into the room.

Karla’s mouth quirked up in a small smile before she suppressed it.

“What’s that look for?” Jason asked her.

“Just thinking about what this looks like.” Karla said.

“And what does it look like?”

“Oh, you know.” Karla said, propelling herself off the desk and making a show of smoothing her skirt. Her cheeks looked a little pink. “A young man walks in and sees his teacher alone ... closes and locks the door ... kind of sets the scene for a bad, uh, romance - doesn’t it?”

“Doesn’t sound so bad to me.” Jason said boldly. He would have said a porno not a romance - and from the rise in colour in her pale cheeks he would bet she had been going to say that at first as well.

Karla cocked her to one side and looked at him searchingly for a moment.

“You’re so confident.” His teacher said slowly, her tone considering. She flicked her eyes up and down him. “More confident than a lot of men. If I didn’t know any better I would swear you have a lot of experience behind that calm facade of yours.”

“If you knew any better? I didn’t realise you had been keeping such close tabs on me.” Jason said, grinning. “And who says I don’t have any experience?”

“Obviously not close enough.” Karla said. “And is that a boast? Or was your little girlfriend a little over-excited that you ran back to her?”

“Are you asking about my sex life?” Jason raised an eyebrow at his teacher.

“No! I mean - dammit.” Karla said, folding her arms across her chest. She took a deep breath. “That is to say, I didn’t mean to. I got a bit off topic there. Sorry - that wasn’t appropriate.”

Jason studied the older woman; a swooping feeling of excitement in the pit of his stomach. He found it very arousing to see Karla off-balance and unsure. It lowered some of the barriers between them and made it easier to relax around her - to feel in control. He would never have thought he could have this kind of conversation with his teacher - at least not without any outside help. All those lessons where he had stared at his sexy teacher and fantasised ... the same way every guy in class had done. Was that all you needed to make something happen with a woman? Just confidence? Surely it couldn’t be that simple.

“No need to apologise - I don’t mind.”

“Not even a blush.” Karla mused, looking at him closely. “But it can’t be Emma - you were like this before you patched things up with her.”

Jason said nothing, just smiling easily at her.

“Speaking of your girlfriend.” Karla said, clearing her throat a little before continuing in a probing fashion. “What did you say to her when you told her about seeing me after class?”

“Well if I phrased it like that I would have a lot of explaining to do.” Jason laughed.

“I suppose you would.” Karla said, the corners of her lips quirking up again in a smile.

Jason found he loved that expression on his teacher. It was such a hidden smile - he got the impression that not many people got to see her with that expression. It was like it promised a secret connection between the two of them. Something only they shared.

“I didn’t say I was meeting anyone.” Jason said, taking a few steps towards his teacher. Karla watched him approaching with that same secret smile on her lips. Because he was watching for it, Jason saw that her breathing quickened slightly as he got closer. “I didn’t want to give her the wrong idea.”

“Probably for the best.” Karla said. He was close enough that she had to tilt her head back slightly to look him in the eye. Her exposed throat looked pale and lovely, and he had a sudden urge to lean down and kiss her neck.

“Of course that depends though.” Jason said, coming to a stop right in front of her. He was on the verge of being within her personal space. It felt like there was an electric connection between her body and his.

“Depends on what?” Karla asked. Her voice cracked very slightly but she looked challengingly at him.

“On what the wrong idea is.”

“Ah.”

“Yep.” Jason said, looking down at his teacher. She looked away from him for the first time - discomfit appearing on her demeanour at last. He noted however that she didn’t move away from him. “I’ve been here a while now and we haven’t talked about anything other than my love life.”

Karla didn’t answer him, instead turning her piercing blue eyes back to meet his. Jason could feel the tension between them ratcheting up a few notches and he struggled to keep his voice even and calm.

“Because you were right the other day - this isn’t appropriate. This isn’t something you should be doing. Not with one of your students. But here you are anyway.”

Jason’d had time enough to think things over since his last encounter with Karla. No matter how confident he must have appeared to his teacher, he knew he had simply been fumbling his way through things with her. He had somehow lucked his way into a situation with the sexy young teacher where there was a chance for something to happen between them. If this had happened before his experience with his aunt and mother Jason knew he would have second guessed himself and blown his chance - but in light of his dabbling with control and desires, he was sure enough in himself to back the possibility that she was here with him because she wanted to be.

Jason took a deep breath and reached out with his hand - surprised that it didn’t tremble - and placed it on her shoulder. Karla’s eyes widened at how bold he was and he saw a brief shiver run through her. He moved his hand up, trailing his fingers along the skin of her slender neck, before gently cupping her cheek. Jason felt her begin to pull away from him before she actually pressed her cheek into his hand.

“I meant what I said the other day.” Jason spoke softly as he moved a slow step closer into her. “I don’t want to get you into trouble. I don’t want to hurt you. Do you want me to leave you alone?”

Karla looked at him for a long moment and Jason felt like he could have stared into her delicately lovely face forever. Just when he was beginning to think he had pushed things too far and too fast, she shook her head minutely - pressing her soft cheek into his palm.

There were no more words that Jason needed to say - as he closed the last bit of distance between them, he pulled Karla gently towards him as well; she swayed into him willingly - the expression on her face one of almost disbelief.

Jason felt her strong slender body press into his own with relish. A thrill that was only beaten by the elongated moment in time when he bent his face down to press his lips to hers. Karla closed her eyes at the last second and tilted her face to his - parting her lips softly as they kissed.

Her mouth tasted sweet and Jason’s heart was beating wildly in his chest. He wrapped his other hand around her waist and pulled her into his chest. He could feel her breasts as he held her tightly - her body seemed to go liquid and she moulded herself around him. To his surprise she took over - turning their initially soft and tender kiss into something more urgent and primal.

He felt her tongue flick over his and he let out a small groan of lust. He felt her lips tighten slightly as she gave that little half-smile he found so sexy - pleased with the effect she had on him. Then she started to give Jason perhaps the most passionate kiss he’d had yet.

Both his mother and aunt had nothing on her - Karla teased and taunted Jason at equal turns; her body giving a rippling undulation against his own as she forcibly made out with him. It was like she had this well of pent up lust within her that was exploding out. She slipped her hands around his neck and took two handfuls of his hair - gripping him tightly as they kissed.

Jason was so hard he was aching - with both hands around her narrow waist he began to back them up towards the desk that she had been sitting on when he had first entered the classroom. Karla nipped his bottom lip with her teeth as she felt him began to move them - kissing him harder as they took awkward little half-steps backwards.

When her ass hit the edge of the desk she hopped up to sit on it at the same time as Jason made to lift her. Jason moved in to press himself into her again but had to stop - her tight skirt went down to her knees and she couldn’t part her legs. Before he could do or say anything about the problem though, Karla took a hand off the back of his head - pulling on his hair with the other hand even tighter - and gripped the bottom of her skirt. She wriggled her hips as she shimmied the skirt higher up her legs - revealing her pale slender thighs to Jason for the first time.

He didn’t see as much of them as he wanted though - as soon as she had her skirt high enough to spread her legs she gripped the belt at the front of his pants and pulled him in between her thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.