The Binding Rings
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Jason staggered back from the prone body of his aunt Sarah; his heart was hammering in his chest and even in the afterglow of his orgasm he was still filled with a certain twisted excitement over what had just happened.

His mother being an active participant in the potential impregnation of her little sister had been darkly arousing - although that was ignoring the fact that his mother had seemed to be trying to derail his line of questioning on purpose; distracting him from thinking about fucking her in the ass by pushing his attention onto Sarah. It had been an element of her personality that he probably should have paid more attention to - or at least he would have had he not been balls deep inside his aunt.

Jason pulled one of the discarded chairs over to him and sat down so that he could still see the two women before him. Helen - elegant, lovely, and wrenchingly sexy - had turned to look at her son with a warm look of pride on her face. She had a hand on her sister’s backside and was absently trailing her nails over the smooth skin of her upturned rump. Sarah was still pressed face-first onto the table - naked with her hands cuffed behind her back, she was still twitching in the aftermath of her own climax. Jason could see the end of the vibrating anal toy that was sticking out of her ass, and even after watching his mother insert it into her sister, he could barely believe it had all disappeared into Sarah’s backdoor.

“That was so hot, baby.” Helen cooed to Jason. She left her sister and took a few sashaying steps towards him before draping herself artfully across his lap. Wearing only a bra and a tiny thong, her bare ass-cheeks felt soft and warm on his thighs. His mother snaked her arms around his neck and gently pulled his face into her impressive cleavage - sighing happily as her son buried his face into the soft swell of her breasts. “You gave her quite the fucking.”

Jason looked around his mother to his aunt once more. Sarah was still cut off from every sensation other than touch - blindfolded, gagged, and with earplugs in - she was completely oblivious to all that was going on around her. Even after all she had been through she was still clenching her buttocks rhythmically and exhaustedly grinding her hips onto the table - completely worn out, but still being affected by the Bindings Jason had placed on her.

He had finally found the perfect way to treat his aunt.

“It was hot, wasn’t it.” Jason said, his voice muffled and smug as he returned his face to his mother’s cleavage. “I think she enjoyed it too.”

“Still is, baby. She still is.” Helen laughed gently as she watched her little sister slowly gyrate her hips. “If she could speak she would probably ask you for more.”

“I think I might need a little while to recover.”

“You can take all the time you need.” Helen said tenderly. “I’m sure she’d be happy to wait like that.”

“What, leave her there?” Jason asked, surprised.

“Why not?” His mother said. “Then you can surprise her with your lovely cock again!”

“Don’t you think she might be a bit uncomfortable?” Jason asked doubtfully, peering around his mother again at the tip of the toy at the entrance to her ass.

“Look at her, baby.” Helen said softly, running her fingers through his hair. “She’s still so turned on. You could drop another load inside her - make sure that you’ve knocked her up.”

Jason pressed his face back into his mother’s cleavage as he thought about what she was saying and how she was acting. Helen had seemed to strongly latch onto the idea of her son knocking up her sister - assuming that it was what he wanted and would make him happy. Jason could be honest with himself - it did seem perversely arousing; but mostly during the midst of sex. With his hold over the two of them he wasn’t really worried about consequences - so if it did happen he wouldn’t lose sleep over it - of course he could barely picture the reality of his aunt being pregnant with his child, so it was hard to be worried. But while he was resting in the aftermath of fucking her, he didn’t find it as overwhelmingly hot as it had been while his mother was whispering in his ear to cum inside her sister. Now, in the small window he had when he wasn’t thinking completely with his dick, he was more interested in his mother’s behaviour.

“Do you want me to get her pregnant?” He asked his mother hesitantly. It seemed a more important question now that it wasn’t part of dirty talk.

“Mmmm, baby I know you want to.” Helen purred. She tilted her head down and gently nipped his earlobe before wetly licking his ear. “And I want what you want.”

She slowly moved her hips, rubbing Jason’s lap with her rear and despite himself he could feel his cock begin to stiffen. She always had this effect on him.

“I don’t want to leave her like that.” Jason said. “We’ve had enough fun for tonight.”

Helen leaned back to look her son in the face, her expression closed. She looked at him intently, appearing to try to get a read on what he was thinking. Eventually she gave him a small half-smile and cupped his cheek.

“You’re sweet, Jason. Of course we won’t leave her if you don’t want to.” She hugged him to her gently and continued to grind against him. She didn’t make any move towards her sister.

“Well?” Jason said. “Shouldn’t we... ?”

“What do you want to do with her, baby?” Helen asked him easily. She didn’t seem too concerned at all at her trussed up sister bent over on the table.

“Well we should probably get that thing out of her ass to start with.” Jason said. He got up off the chair, carefully depositing his mother off of his lap so that she was standing next to him. She wasted no time in pressing herself to his side, holding her body close to his.

“Of course, sweetie.” Helen said, trailing a hand down Jason’s chest until she was softly holding his semi-hard cock in her small hand. She squeezed his shaft gently and jacked him a few times. “Do you want to pull it out or should I?”

Jason looked down at his mother’s hand holding his erection and then back to Sarah. He had enjoyed watching his mother insert it into his aunt, and he found that he wanted to be the one to remove it.

“I’ll do it.” He said as he walked over to the prone woman.

Jason placed a hand on Sarah’s upturned rear, running his hands over the reddened cheeks of her ass. At his touch Sarah flinched and made a whimpering moan through her ball-gag. Her hands, bound behind her back, opened and closed as if she was trying to take hold of something. Jason reached down between her buttocks and carefully gripped the end of the dildo. He gave an experimental pull backwards but there was no give - Sarah just gave out another muffled whimper.

“You’ll have to be firm to get the largest ball out.” Helen said conversationally by his side. “Once that one is out it should be easier though.”

“It seems pretty stuck in there.” Jason said doubtfully, giving it another half-hearted tug which made Sarah clench again.

“It went in so it will come out.” His mother said calmly. “She will be alright.”

With mother’s encouragement Jason took a firm hold and, putting a hand on the small of her back to hold Sarah in place, began to pull back. He watched with some amazement as the girth of the thing slowly revealed itself - stretching out her opening at a slow pace that seemed merciless. He could hear his aunt breathing rapidly and loudly through her nose as she arched her back. At the point where it seemed like it would finally reach the critical circumference, Jason chickened out and stopped his pulling. As it slipped back inside, he watched as Sarah trembled on the table.

“You nearly had it!” Helen said. “It’s fine, baby she just needs to relax.”

“Well, obviously.” Jason said half irritably. This was a whole other level of intimacy and control and he found it darkly thrilling. He reached out and un-cuffed his aunt’s hands - intending to let her go free so she wouldn’t try to struggle so much. To his surprise though, Sarah reached back behind her and put a hand on each of her buttocks; digging her fingers into her rounded globes and pulling her cheeks apart. She was completely open to their gaze and they could both see the pearly drops of his cum leaking out between the reddened lips of her pussy. “Huh, I wasn’t expecting that.”

“I told you she would want more.” Helen purred and kissed her son on the shoulder. She looked down at his cock that was hanging at half-mast. “Just wait a bit longer and then you can -”

“No.” Jason said shortly. He was’t quite sure why he found the situation irritating - maybe it was just because it felt like he was being nagged into something by his mother; no matter how crazy that something was.

He reached down and gripped his aunt by her slender waist and turned her over to her back so that she was laying face-up on the table. She still couldn’t see or hear though, so she turned her head from one side to the other - blindly staring into the dark. She put her hands to her chest and cupped her breasts - squeezing them firmly, and drawing her feet up so that her heels were touching her ass. She paused for moment and then, breathing raggedly around her gag, she spread her thighs wide - once again displaying herself to whoever was watching.

“Look at her - she would love for you to stick your cock inside her again.” Helen said insistently. She reached out and stroked the inside of her sister’s thigh, stopping just short of her crotch. “I know you would love to, Jason.”

Jason ignored his mother and reached down between his aunt’s spread legs, gripping the end of the dildo again. He began to pull once more, making Sarah groan.

“I’m sure she would be able to relax if you filled up her other hole.” Helen wheedled in a seductive voice.

“You’re right - she needs to relax.” Jason agreed.

Helen smiled triumphantly at her son and reached down to grip his cock once more.

“So you need to make her relaxed.”

“What?” Helen asked him, surprise evident in her voice.

“If you think she’s so horny that that’s the only thing that would relax her - you do it.”

His mother looked at him, uncertain for the first time. Jason took her hand off of his cock and brought it to his mouth - kissing her palm tenderly. Then he slowly pulled her hand down until it hovered directly over Sarah’s exposed and freshly fucked pussy. Just before they made contact, Jason felt his mother try to stop him from pushing her hand down - trying to pull away minutely. He applied more pressure and forced his mother’s hand down so that she was cupping her little sister’s crotch.

“Go on.” Jason said, encouraging his mother with a friendly smile. “Help her relax while I pull this out of her ass.”

In some ways he had enjoyed his mother taking the initiative - but he found he didn’t like her trying to take charge of what was happening. He knew she was only lightly bound compared to Sarah - he had barely reinforced the attribute of Obedience after all. It almost seemed like she was acting as though she knew what was best for him - obviously Loving and accepting of him to the point where she was fine with him knocking up her sister - but still acting like it was fine for her to take control.

Helen began to robotically rub the folds of her sister’s pussy in small motions - a lacklustre attempt by any definition. Although it wasn’t much, the muscles in Sarah’s belly tightened visibly and she pressed her groin upwards to meet the stroking fingers. Jason wondered if she knew it was her sister that was touching her or if she would even care if she knew. Shrugging, he began to apply pressure once more to the buried dildo.

He watched entranced as the bulge began to stretch out the opening to her ass, revealing more and more of itself. Sarah was whimpering wildly, but it was much easier this time.

“I don’t think your hand is going to be enough.” Jason said to his mother.

“Me either.” Helen said in a relieved tone of voice. She gave him a warm smile, thinking that he wanted her to stop.

“I think you should try your tongue instead. That should work better.” Jason said, deadpan.

His mother looked up at him in surprise, clearly hesitant.

“Come on.” Jason said. He was delaying pulling it out so he could use the moment, but he was beginning to feel bad about how much he was stretching her out. “It’s nearly out! Quick!”

“Jason, maybe if you did it instead.” His mother said softly while staring down at Sarah’s prone and exposed body. Her fingers were gently sliding up and down her sister’s slit and the tips were glistening with Sarah’s arousal and Jason’s cum.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.