The Binding Rings - Cover

The Binding Rings

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Jason watched as his aunt crawled up towards them from the foot of the bed. Sarah was looking intently at them both; her expression unreadable in the shadows cast by the flickering candles. She paused at their feet, and at this distance Jason could hear her rapid breathing. Even in the midst of his excitement and lust he was torn - how should he act now that both of them were here at the same time? Could he be rough and callous with his aunt while he was in front of his mother?

Helen distracted him by snuggling closer into him and then wetly kissing his neck.

“Are you okay, sweetie?” She asked him softly.

“Yeah - I’m fine.” Jason said to her absently. He looked at his mother’s gorgeous body laying next to him and then at the shadow-wreathed figure of his aunt in front of them.

“Would you rather it just be us tonight, love?” His mother asked him gently, running her hand softly down his chest and trailing her fingers over his lower abdomen.

Jason didn’t answer at first - wrestling with how to go about this. His mother slipped her hand lower - grazing the shaft of his erect cock, before dipping lower and gently cupping his balls. She kissed him again - this time on his shoulder.

“It’s fine if you do.” She said, her voice muffled as she trailed kisses on her son’s skin. “I’m sure we can find something to do. Should I ask her to leave?”

“No!” Jason said hurriedly and loudly. Particulars aside, he knew enough that he didn’t want to cut this short. He turned a fierce look towards his waiting aunt. “Stay right where you are.”

Sarah flinched at his raised voice and didn’t move a muscle.

Helen raised herself on an elbow to look at Jason properly. She very carefully squeezed his balls before trailing her hand back up his body to cup his face.

“Okay, she’ll stay.” She said to him soothingly. She leant down and kissed him lingeringly on the mouth.

His mother was so focused on what he wanted. She was trying to arrange things to please him, but at the same time she wasn’t sure what he wanted. It felt odd in many ways - a lingering residue of his old hang-ups; but Jason enjoyed it nonetheless. Maybe he could give her some directions though.

“I don’t think she needs her clothes if she’s going to stay - do you?” He said to his mother carefully, swallowing a little. Regardless of whatever had happened so far, he was breaking new ground here. He was telling his mother that her younger sister should take her clothes off.

“You’re right of course.” Helen said warmly to him. “Sarah, why don’t you strip down. You’ll be much more comfortable.”

Sarah just looked at her sister and didn’t make any motion to do what she was asked. Her body language screamed that she was uncomfortable. Helen frowned at her sister for a moment and then looked to her son as if unsure where to go from there.

Jason suddenly realised that there wasn’t anything connecting his mother to his aunt in a way that would make Sarah obey her sister. He felt like slapping his head. The wearers of the Rings accepted one another - he had discovered that much in how relaxed they were about the open secret of his sexual activities with the them both. He had been lulled by his mother’s actions into thinking there was something more; but she wasn’t attracted to nor had any desire to have her sister in bed with her - she just wanted to lovingly make Jason happy. Sarah was drawn to him almost in spite of herself - if he hadn’t been in bed with his mother she wouldn’t be here.

Actually, if he hadn’t inadvertently told her to see him later he doubted she would have made an appearance here at all. She had made herself scarce over the past weekend after all.

He had to be more confident in himself.

“Come here.” He ordered his aunt in a harsh voice. He felt his mother stir next to him, but he didn’t look to see what expression she wore. He was focused on Sarah.

Immediately after he had spoken, she crawled forward to one side of him until her face was level with his. Jason gripped her hair and pulled her face down to his - kissing her savagely.

“You’ll do anything my mother tells you.” He whispered roughly to her. He gave her a quick shake for emphasis. “Understand?”

Sarah looked down at her nephew with wide eyes. She flicked her gaze to the side to look at her older sister before returning to him. She bit her lip and then gave a stuttered nod of her head.

“Good.” Jason said, and then he pushed her firmly back. Sarah overbalanced and fell to her haunches - throwing her hands behind to steady herself. She sat there panting; legs splayed and vulnerable.

Jason turned back to look at his mother. Helen was watching her son with a quizzical furrow to her brow. She didn’t exactly look worried - more perplexed. She looked from Jason to her sister and back again.

“I love watching you tell her what to do.” Jason said wheedlingly. Helen blinked uncertainty before she gave him a smile. Her face was flushed and she licked her lips.

“Come on.” Helen said to her sister again. “Get undressed, Sarah.”

They both watched as Sarah took off her clothing. She kept herself low on the bed - a vulnerable and submissive pose; seeming unwilling to raise herself higher than was necessary. She kept her eyes fixed upon her nephew and sister as she shrugged her top off her shoulders and then slid her pants off of her legs. She kept her same position - resting back on her elbows with her spread legs facing Jason and Helen. The candlelight flicking over her nude body looked incredible.

Jason felt his mother shift next to him and he could tell she was mostly looking at him - she only cast occasional glances towards her naked and exposed younger sister. It wasn’t quite right yet, but his mother being actively involved was exciting him no end. He wanted more.

Jason sat up and his mother came with him, sliding her arm around him and hugging herself to him tightly. They sat facing Sarah and none of them spoke for a moment. Only Jason and his aunt were naked; his mother was still dressed in her obscenely sexy lingerie.

Jason looked back and forth between these two gorgeous women and felt his heart hammering in his chest from excitement. Even though he had only just cum he was fully erect once more. He felt like he was on the verge of something incredible - both of the women were focused on him - waiting to follow his lead. Helen trying to anticipate what he wanted, and Sarah submissively pliant.

He waited too long however, and before he could say something Helen took his cock in her hand once again.

“Oh, baby.” She purred while gripping his hard shaft firmly in her soft hands. “I can’t wait, I need you again. Let her watch.”

Jason watched spellbound as Helen gracefully climbed on top of him. She straddled his waist and gripped his shoulders as she lowered herself down; trapping his cock against her thong covered crotch.

His mother pressed her cleavage into his face and he was enveloped by soft skin and her beguiling scent. Jason groaned, gripping her around her corseted waist as she began to deliciously grind and roll her hips onto him.

Jason bit her shoulder as he looked past her to Sarah. His aunt lay in the same position still, but she had crept a hand down between her thighs and was slowly - even hesitantly - beginning to rub and stroke her pussy.

He could hear his mother’s ragged breathing by his ear as he watched his aunt’s chest begin to heave with growing excitement as she masturbated. She was watching her sister dry hump her nephew with her mouth open - panting as Lust began to take her over.

Jason abruptly pushed his mother off of him. She gasped as she tumbled down onto her back before him - landing with her head and torso right between her sister’s spread thighs. Helen craned her neck back and was confronted with the view of her sister’s fingers working furiously on her wet pussy - only inches away from her face. Jason watched as his mother blushed before she looked back at him - gauging his reaction. When she saw his expression, she hesitantly smiled.

Jason looked down at his mother - dressed in her revealing and sexy lingerie and laying between the outstretched legs of his naked aunt - and loved what he saw. His heart was thumping in his chest from excitement as he got to his knees and opened his mother’s legs wide. He moved between her thighs, his rigid cock throbbing. Helen looked down at her son’s erection and licked her lips.

“Go grab some of the pillows.” He ordered his aunt without looking at her, his voice thick with desire.

Sarah scrambled up from her prone position and did what he told her. While she knelt beside him, holding the pillows questioningly, Jason spoke to his mother in a gentler tone.

“Lift your hips up.”

Helen moaned softly and did so. Her hips left the bed, her pelvis thrusting up towards Jason’s lust-filled gaze.

“Put them under her ass.” He said shortly to his aunt.

Sarah awkwardly shuffled over and gingerly slipped the pillows under her sister’s rear - trying to touch her bare cheeks as little as possible. It wasn’t graceful - she avoided looking down at her older sister - but Jason noted that her face was flushed red and not all of it was from embarrassment.

Jason gripped his mother’s ankles and spreads her legs even wider. Helen moaned again; this time in encouragement. He then moved forward until his cock was resting at her crotch - only her arousal-soaked thong standing in the way of him thrusting inside of her.

“I seem to have my hands full.” Jason said, turning to look at his aunt. “Put me inside her.”

Sarah bit her lip, but obeyed him - gripping her nephew’s dick firmly and lining him up to her sister’s slick opening. She gingerly slipped a finger under the front of Helen’s thong and moved it to one side. Sarah was now blushing furiously as she touched her sister so intimately, and Jason noted that his mother was also turning red at the sensation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.