The Binding Rings - Cover

The Binding Rings

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Dawn arrived to find Jason long awake; he had been laying rigid in bed while staring sightlessly up at the ceiling - still full of complete and utter disbelief at what had happened. Although he was also full of happy triumph as well.

He was in his mother’s bed, and everything - the sheets, the pillows, and the blankets - were all impregnated with her sweet scent. Jason could barely remember what had happened after he had fucked his mother in the shower last night; while they were both still naked, she had coaxed him down the hall towards her room; holding his hand in hers and gently pulling him through the door to her bedroom. He had approached her large bed with a hollow feeling of excitement in his belly, slipping under the sheets with his nude and beautiful mother as though it was the most natural thing in the world. Helen had cuddled up contentedly next to her son, pressing her breasts against his chest and murmuring happy little nothings as she drifted off to sleep.

In the early light of the new day Jason could finally see his mother properly; not just the curvaceous shadow that had lain next to him hidden in the dark. Helen was now sleeping on her back with one arm strewn languidly above her head and the other resting lightly upon her stomach. Her face was turned away from Jason, and he could hear her soft and steady breathing as she slept. Her torso was covered only with a thin sheet, and it rose and fell with her breathing in a tantalising fashion. Jason studied the elegant curve of her neck, tracing the lines of her body until they disappeared under the covers. He could see the full orbs of his mother’s large breasts that were only barely hidden from his gaze, and he licked his lips.

He couldn’t believe he was here like this in her bed. He could barely believe that he’d had sex with her! And that was with their encounter in the shower vividly and forever engraved into his mind. She was utterly beautiful and (he thought, somewhat wildly) she was utterly his.

Jason stealthily lifted his hand so as not to wake his mother, raising it before his face so that he could see the ring that he wore. The Love gem was understandably shining bright, but he was relieved to see that the Obedience gem looked dull in comparison. They hadn’t reached the same stage as his aunt’s gems; they didn’t appear as otherwise normal - if bright - gemstones. But he hadn’t pushed his mother like he had with her younger sister.

As he looked at his mother’s sleeping form, Jason wanted so much more. His cock stiffened to half-mast as he stared hungrily at the faint outlines of her nipples through the thin sheet. He reached out with a trembling hand and gripped the sheet carefully. He stealthily pulled it down, slowly revealing his mother’s breasts inch by glorious inch.

She slept on and - even after having had sex with her the night before -the act of stripping the sheets off of her unconscious body gave him an excited swooping feeling in the pit of his stomach. Jason watched as the top of her areolas came into view, and then her nipples; they crinkled and stiffened as they were exposed to the cooler air. He swallowed as he continued pulling on the sheet until it reached the bottom curve of her heavy breasts ... and then it dropped off them to her belly - and then his mother’s bare chest was there in all of it’s glory.

It was at this point that his mother began to wake up. She murmured sleepily, and shifted on the bed. Jason watched as she slowly opened her eyes and stretched languidly - then focusing her gaze on her son, smiling warmly at him.

“Mmmm ... morning, Jason.” Helen said quietly into the still morning air.

“Morning.” He softly replied.

She looked down at her exposed breasts and raised an eyebrow at him playfully. His mother re-arranged the sheet but didn’t actually cover herself up, rather bunching it up under her breasts, contriving to pull them up higher as if to more prominently display them to him. A faint flush colored her cheeks as she did this.

“Did you sleep well?”

“Kind of.” Jason said - distracted by her display.

“I’m sorry to hear that, sweetie.” She said, her voice low and amused. “I have to say I slept very well. You really tired me out.”

Jason blushed, but was pleased at her praise.

She casually took his arm and held it close to her chest; pressing it between her breasts as she rolled onto her side to face him. Jason drank in the lines of her body in this new position - covered by the sheet, her waist dipped down in a smooth curve that rose mouthwateringly up to meet her hip. Her lovely and angelic face was a sharp contrast to her body - a body that seemed designed to inspire decadent, depraved, and sinful thoughts.

“Last night was very special to me.” Helen said softly, pulling his arm even tighter to her.

“It was to me as well.” Jason said.

Helen lifted her arm and ran her fingers affectionally through his hair.

“It wasn’t just that - it was incredible as well, Jason.” She said, in a sultry voice. “It’s been quite a while since I was ... well, with someone in that way.”

“Yeah?” Jason said hoarsely. His mother gently playing with his hair in an intimate way while she slowly rubbed her nude body against his own was intoxicatingly sexy.

“Mmhmm.” Helen purred. She raised a leg and placed her thigh over his hips. “But I don’t think I’ve ever been fucked quite like that before.”

Jason couldn’t seem to muster any words in the face of his mother being so forward. He swallowed in excitement as Helen shifted even closer to him, pressing her entire body alongside his own.

“What about you?” She said gently right by his ear, her lips brushing softly against his skin. “Was it ... good for you?”

“You were amazing!” Jason blurted out. “You’re perfect.”

“That’s what a woman wants to hear.” His mother said happily, kissing his neck lingeringly. “God, I love you so much - I just can’t seem to stop myself.”

“I love you too.” Jason said, sliding an arm under her and holding her to him. He felt her body shiver and respond to his words.

His mother trailed her hand over his chest before taking hold of him by the shoulder. She started pulling him gently to her and, as Jason rolled under her direction, she kept up her encouraging pressure until he found himself resting on top of her. He looked down into his mothers gorgeous face - alight with love, desire, and playfulness - and felt himself harden fully.

As his cock stiffened into erectness against her belly, Jason watched as his mother licked her lips. He was resting on his elbows, and her body seemed so small beneath his. Helen put her hands on his flanks, lightly trailing her nails up and down his sides.

“That’s better.” She breathed out, wriggling her body underneath her son. “Sorry Jason, I just wanted to feel you on top of me.”

Jason could feel the tips of her nipples scrape against his chest as she moved, and his cock throbbed in anticipation. His sensed his mother spread her legs beneath him, parting her thighs wide to let him settle between them. He started breathing heavily as he felt the sensation of the silky skin of her legs slide around his waist.

“Tell me what else you want.” He said hoarsely. His mother talking kinky to him was something he had never dared dream of.

Too late he saw the brief moment of blankness cross her face, and he realised he had given her an order. Before he could do anything about it though, it passed and she looked up at him with intense and sultry eyes.

“What I want...” She said throatily. “I want so many things, love. So many...”

Helen dug her fingers harder into his side, and pressed her hips up into him in a shallow thrust.

“For starters I want you to kiss me Jason.” His mother said, looking up at him intently. He could feel her breath hot on his face.

Jason obliged her, leaning down and pressing his lips to hers, locking them together in a slow and sensuous kiss. He felt her tongue slide between his lips and meet his own in a fierce dance. He kissed his mother with growing passion, grinding his hips down into her own. They broke for air; both breathing hard.

“Good boy.” His mother said, kissing his jawline. “Next, I want to feel you on me. Don’t hold yourself up - I want to feel your weight on top of me sweetie.”

“Are you sure -” Jason began to say, lowering himself onto her soft body but not all the way.

“I’m sure.” Helen groaned as she felt her son’s body begin to rest upon hers. She leant up and nipped his ear with her teeth before whispering, “I won’t break, baby.”

Jason groaned as his mother whispered in his ear, and lowering himself fully onto her. Helen sighed happily as her son lay upon her, wrapping her legs fully around his waist and linking her heels together. She put her arms around his neck and pulled his face to hers so that she could kiss him again.

“Mmmm, thats nice.” His mother said as she held him tightly to her. “Now the next thing I want...”

“ ... yeah?” Jason said roughly.

“ ... I want your cock inside me, Jason.” Helen breathed out, blushing slightly; the need throbbing in her voice.

“Fuck...” Jason groaned.

“Yes, baby - that’s right.” His mother said, grinding her hips up into his. “I want you to fuck me. I want to feel that wonderful dick of yours inside me again!”

Jason groaned again; horny beyond words. He shifted his body, searching for his mother’s opening. He felt the head of his cock catch at the arousal-slick entrance to her pussy, and pressed forward - sinking the first inch of his erection inside his mother.

“Yes...” Helen hissed as she felt him slip inside her. “That’s it, baby - I want you all the way in me!”

Jason obliged, thrusting forward and burying the remaining length inside her tight channel, hearing her gasp in pleasure. He held himself like this, breathing raggedly - aroused beyond all measure. He felt his mothers small hands move off his shoulders, down his sides, to rest on his hips. She held him tightly; pulling and encouraging - trying to get him to start moving. Her scent surrounded and enveloped him, and his cock pulsed inside of her at the perversity of fucking his mother in her own bed. Jason pulled back so that his cock was almost all the way out, before sliding it smoothly all the way back inside of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.