The Binding Rings - Cover

The Binding Rings

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Jason awoke to find that he had reversed the position that they had gone to sleep in; he was laying on his side and had thrown an arm over his aunt, holding her close to him. Her bare skin was soft and pleasant against his own and he tightened his arm around her, holding her even closer. He groggily shook his head, and squinted over at the clock on the wall to see what time it was. It was still early - hours before he had to get up.

He looked down at his aunt, barely being able to make out her face in the dim light of the pre-dawn. She was also laying on her side with her face near his chest. Jason frowned when he saw her expression; Sarah had a look of discomfort plastered on her face, and he became aware that her body was rigid - she seemed to be expending considerable effort in holding herself motionless.

Jason rolled himself away from her so that he could see more clearly what the matter with her was. She glanced up at him, her lips forming a tight line; she looked very uncomfortable.

“What’s the matter with you?” Jason asked, his voice pitched low in the early morning quiet.

Sarah didn’t reply; she just cast another quick look towards her nephew, and then shrugged.

Jason took a covert look at the ring he wore on his finger to see if he could get a clue as to what was going on. Her gems were the same as they were from the moment that they had changed to appear as normal bright gemstones. One brilliant green emerald, and a more muted black stone. He realised they hadn’t changed at all ever since his aunt had proclaimed that she was his.

“Did you sleep alright?” Jason asked, somewhat redundantly. He could now make out the dark circles that rimmed his aunt’s eyes.

She shrugged at him again, her body language was almost petulant.

This managed to annoy Jason; after all he had been through with her, he had no patience whatsoever for any return to her old behaviour. He reached out and gripped her shoulder firmly - digging his fingers into her hard - and shook her once. Sarah gave a squeak of surprise and her expression changed into one more apprehensive. She flicked her gaze once more to his face before looking away hurriedly. Strangely enough though she appeared to relax; her limbs losing the rigidity she had held them in, and she even inched closer to his body.

“I woke up hours ago, and couldn’t get back to sleep.” Sarah said quietly. Jason could feel her breath puffing gently on the skin of his chest as she spoke. “Something felt weird.”

Jason took in her rapid change of behaviour, thinking quickly about the implications.

“Why didn’t you leave then?” He asked, curious. After all, she had invited herself into his room - why didn’t she leave it if she wanted to?

“You were ... holding me to you.” His aunt said, squirming slightly; the look of discomfit briefly flashing once more over her face.

“So?”

“You were holding me.” Sarah repeated.

“But - you didn’t like that?” Jason asked. He didn’t understand - why couldn’t she have just moved his arm if she wanted to leave?

Sarah didn’t answer again, looking confused. She opened her mouth a few times as if to speak, but closed it again as though the words she was searching for escaped her.

Jason lay on his back, considering it all thoughtfully. He thought about what he had done with his aunt last night ... and suddenly it came to him. He hadn’t exactly been interacting with her within the parameters of the Bindings. In fact, he had almost been ... tender towards his aunt.

He grimaced uncomfortably. He had been channeling his feelings about his mother - all his conflicted emotions - onto Sarah. Sure, she had responded to him while he had gone down on her, but afterwards they had cuddled! It wasn’t post-fucking, or anything controlling or perverse - even though all he had wanted to do was practice, last night had all been about him making her feel good - and then they had fallen asleep in each others arms.

Not exactly something to engender Fear in someone.

And then she had woken up and - without any interactions that highlighted Fear or Lust - she had been enough like her old self that she had wanted to leave her nephew’s bed. But, in his sleep, he had wrapped an arm around her. There must have been enough base training of the Fear attribute that she wouldn’t go against his will, even though he had been asleep and unaware of what he was doing.

He pictured his aunt - rigid and uncomfortable, but unable to break his unwitting hold on her. No wonder she looked tired if she had been up all night.

Jason looked his aunt over. She was looking fixedly at his chest once more, and couldn’t see him running his eyes over her naked body. Laying on her side like she was, her breasts were pressed together and looked larger than usual. Her form was a beguiling rise and fall of lush curves, and he felt arousal beginning toswell within him.

He no longer felt any great sense of disgust at himself for acting in such a tender manner towards his aunt, but at the same time he saw no value in continuing to behave that way towards her either. Especially if it meant the risk of backsliding in her attitude and behaviour. In fact he was almost doing her a favour if he acted coldly and callously towards her; she had instantly relaxed when he got physical with her - mild though it had been.

Jason grabbed a fistful of her hair and, ignoring her faint cry of shock, pulled her bodily downwards towards his crotch. He held her face down by his half-hard cock, forcing her to stare at it.

“Get me hard.” He ordered her roughly, shaking her head slightly.

Jason felt her fearful exhalation of breath against his hips, before his aunt practically attacked his cock, taking the entire shaft inside her mouth. It was still somewhat soft, so she initially had no trouble with this - running her tongue back and forth over the head and sucking steadily. He soon hardened fully though, and Sarah began to bob her head up and down over her nephew’s lap - taking as much of his dick inside her mouth as she could manage.

Jason watched her blowing him and got a vivid reminder of his mother doing the same thing only last night. Excited, he maintained his firm grip on her hair and started thrusting up into her mouth with short vicious strokes. Sarah coughed and spluttered at this sudden change of pace, but she didn’t try and pull away. Jason continued this for a short while, enjoying the unintended noises of distress that escaped from his aunt lips.

He eventually pulled her off of his cock and Sarah sunk back onto her haunches with her head bowed, trying to catch her breath. Her nipples were standing proudly at attention on her breasts, and she was absently stroking a hand over her belly and thighs. He nodded to himself in satisfaction - this was the way to act around her. He waited until she looked up at him before speaking.

“Ride me bitch.” Jason ordered her coldly.

Sarah blinked at her nephew before shakily nodding her head. She crawled over to him and swung a leg over his lap, straddling him. She balanced on her balls of her feet, her thighs spread wide, and supported herself with a hand on Jason’s chest. His aunt hovered herself over his erect cock and, while reaching between them to grip his dick gingerly in her hand, guided him to her opening and lowered herself until he was buried up to the hilt inside of her.

She was wet and ready, and soft moans were already escaping from her lips. Impatient, Jason reach out and grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed the soft orb roughly, drawing out a cry from her that was a mix of desire and alarm.

“I said ride me!”

Sarah started to fuck him and Jason sunk back onto his pillow, watching his aunt lower and raise herself on his cock. Her belly was taut, and he could see the muscles underneath her skin tightening with her efforts. He reached out and lightly stroked the soft skin of her inner thighs that were spread wide. Both of her hands were on her chest to steady herself, and soon the air was filled with her panted moans and the soft squeak of his bed-springs.

Jason looked down between them, enjoying the view of his cock - slick with his aunt’s juices and arousal - sliding in and out of her tight opening. His breathing was starting to grow laboured and he began to near his climax absurdly quickly; but as the signs of his orgasm neared, a strange look began to grow on Sarah’s face.

His attention diverted, Jason looked up at his aunt, trying to decipher her expression. She looked almost worried - scared even - all of it mixed together with her obvious arousal. Her mouth opened and she began to say something, but then she stopped and closed her eyes tightly.

She didn’t stop in her motions though, and so the next time she bottomed out on him, Jason gripped her around her waist and held her down - firm and immobile.

“What’s the matter?” He asked her.

Sarah didn’t answer immediately, instead squirming around in agitation. He felt her pussy clench down on his cock that was buried inside of her, and resisted the urge to thrust up into her twitching depths. He tightened his grip on her waist, digging his fingers into her sides, rewarded once more with a gasp and more squirming from her.

He asked her again.

“ ... I didn’t take my birth control yesterday...” His aunt said in a small and quiet voice. She was glancing around everywhere in the room except at him.

Jason went blank for a moment, taking this information in. He hadn’t even considered...

He caught his aunt’s darting eyes, locking them in place with his own. Her eyes were wide and apprehensive, clearly concerned. At the same time though she rocked her hips slightly, and bit her bottom lip. Her pussy tightened around his cock once more - she was obviously aroused at the same time.

Jason watched the riot of emotions cross Sarah’s face and felt ... powerful. The real world consequences and how they affected him didn’t seem readily important right at the moment. What was far more pressing was how this situation was affecting his aunt. She was scared and turned on in equal measure; unable to put a stop to something that she was worried about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.