The Binding Rings
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Jason swallowed, excitement and nerves making it seem like there was an immovable lump in his throat. He was seated on the couch, in the dark, looking down into the upturned face of his mother as she knelt before him. Her lips were parted, and the flush in her cheeks made her seem younger than she was. Her hands were resting on his knees, lightly grasping, and she was meeting his gaze with an intensity that felt like it was burning him.

Helen gently applied pressure to her son’s legs, encouraging him to open them for her, which exposed the hard bulge that threatened to tear right through his pants. Once they were spread, his mother settled herself between his legs, an obscenely intimate position for her to be in. She flicked her eyes down to Jason’s crotch, and then bit her bottom lip; a youthful expression of desire that Jason would never have thought he would get to see on his mother’s beautiful face.

“Jason...” Helen breathed out, her voice low and husky. “Is that for me?”

Jason nodded dumbly, unable to speak. He was wide-eyed, staring down at the picture before him. Never in his wildest dreams - even after the Rings had come to him - had he ever imagined that his mother would be crouched before him like this; desire and need - and love - stamped all over her features.

“Well then, sweetie,” His mother smiled, reaching out for the front of his pants. “I better unwrap it then.”

Helen placed her palms over the bulge of her son’s erect cock, and gently, sensually, explored what she found. Jason’s breath caught in his throat as his mother ran her hands over the rigid shape of his penis, gently squeezing him through his pants. She gripped the zipper and slowly dragged it open, every click of the zip coming undone sounding thunderous to his ears. Once open, she started exploring again, but this time only the thin fabric of his underwear acting as a barrier.

“Oh my...” Helen said, almost to herself. She gripped the top of his underwear, along with his pants, and very slowly began to pull them down.

Jason raised his hips off of the couch to help his mother, unable to look away from her. Helen was staring at her son’s crotch, her breathing speeding up as his cock was on the verge of being revealed. Finally, his hardon escaped the confines of his pants, springing up proudly right in front of his mothers face. She froze then; unmoving, as she took in the sight of her son’s erect cock only inches away from her. Then she looked up at Jason, smiled her usual gentle and loving smile, and continued to undress him.

Once she had completely stripped him below the waist, she placed both of her hands on top of his bare thighs, tantalisingly close to his cock. She caressed his skin softly, seemingly hypnotised by what was before her.

Without another word to her son, she leant forward; the small distance she had to travel seemed glacially slow to Jason, as he watched her with his heart in his mouth. When he first felt the warmth of her breath against his cock, a guttural groan escaped him. He watched his mother’s soft lips curve up in a pleased and secret smile at his reaction, and then they parted, and her mouth slid over the head of his dick, and enveloped him.

Helen lovingly sucked her son’s cock, gentle and slow in the attention she gave him. Jason sat in the dark as if in a daze, watching his mother’s head bobbing up and down in front of him. Her eyes were closed, and she seemed to be concentrating intently on what she was doing. Her mouth was hot and wet, and she slid her lips down over half of his length, taking him as deeply as she could.

Jason didn’t know how long she worked on him - he was barely aware of where he was at this point - but she eventually pulled her mouth off of him, settling back on her heels and looking up into her son’s face. She gripped his shaft with both hands, wrapping her delicate fingers around his width, and smiled up at him.

“Are you enjoying this sweetie?” She asked, teasing him.

“Yes...” Jason groaned, finally finding his voice. He reached out a trembling hand towards his mother, and she leant into his palm, nuzzling his hand affectionately. “Please...”

“Please?” Helen asked softly, her voice low. While maintaining eye contact with him, she extended her pink tongue and licked the head of his cock.

“Don’t stop!” Jason gasped out.

Helen’s eyes unfocused for a moment, and she ceased her motions. Too late, Jason realised that he had given her an order, but before he could do anything about it, she acted upon it.

Still holding his shaft with both of her hands, his mother leant forward and once again took him into her mouth. She began to slide her mouth up and down his cock, faster this time - more insistent. Her shoulders were hunched, and her head was bowed, so that Jason couldn’t see her face. He moaned in pleasure at what she was doing to him - he would never have thought his lovely mother would be so good at giving head.

Jason placed his hands on her head as she blew him, resting his palms on her smooth tied-back hair. Helen was being almost mechanical in her movements, not stopping or pausing, taking his order seriously. In the throes of passion as she gave him a blowjob, Jason had no time for guilt, or second guessing the morality of ordering his mother - something he had told himself he wouldn’t do.

“Faster.” He grunted.

His mother obeyed, bobbing her head up and down his shaft ever faster. Jason reached behind her head and gripped her pony-tail; he wasn’t forcing her, merely holding on. He groaned out another direction for her to go faster, the sheer perversion of the situation getting beyond his control. And then he heard it.

Jason’s eyes grew wide as he heard a soft gagging noise escape his mother as she followed his direction for more speed. The control in her movements was beginning to lessen as she continued, and she occasionally took more of his shaft than she could handle. It was so perverse, his mother making those noises as she blew him, and Jason couldn’t bring himself to let her slow down.

He sat there, holding her head, as his mother slid her mouth up and down his cock, coughing and gagging occasionally - but never stopping. He felt like he was floating above, watching the tableau happen off somewhere before him, distant and remote. Only the feeling of his climax slowly rising within him began to bring him back to himself. He felt his balls clench, and he flung his head back as he felt himself begin to cum.

“Oh fuck - take it! Take it all!” He cried out hoarsely, not even paying attention to what he was saying; just riding out his climax.

Helen buried her face in her son’s crotch, taking as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could manage. Her shoulder’s shook as she coughed, trying to keep the length of his cock down. She worked her throat, swallowed each spurt of cum that Jason unloaded into her mouth. She was thorough - none escaped her.

Jason finished and, panting, looked down. Helen still knelt before her son, looking up at him while trying to catch her breathe. Her beautiful face was a mess - her eyes were tinged red, watery, and wide. There was traces of drool at the corner of her lips, and her skin was flushed red from her exertions. No one looking at her would confuse it for anything other than the result of a vigorous blowjob.

For all that though, she smiled up at him; a touch hesitantly, but still loving and tender. It was such a contrast, that it immediately cut through Jason’s post-orgasmic bliss.

He had just forced her to do something.

Jason felt sick at what he had done, and even worse that the memory of it aroused him even now. He hadn’t meant to - but he hadn’t stopped either.

“How was that honey?” Helen asked him warmly, a slight roughness to her voice.

It was that catch her in voice - what he had done to her - that was the nail in the coffin for Jason, regardless of how okay she was with what had just happened between them.

“Jason?” She asked, an unsure and worried tone entering her voice when he didn’t answer. “Did - did you not like it?”

What a ridiculous question - the amount of cum he had shot down her throat was testament to how much he enjoyed it! But she was reacting to him within the bindings of the Ring she wore.

“Yeah mom.” Jason said softly. “It ... you were amazing.”

“Aren’t you sweet.” His mother said coyly, getting to her feet gracefully.

She stood between his legs, his softening cock before her, and placed her hands on his shoulders. She shifted, rubbing her thighs together, and dug her fingers in where they gripped him. Helen clearly had more in mind - perhaps this being just the beginning of the evening - but even though he could begin to feel himself starting to become aroused, Jason felt heartsick. He wanted ... but he had forced her.

Before he could give in and take all that was before him, Jason spoke - giving his mother the last order for the night.

“Go and get cleaned up.” Jason said heavily, slumping back on the lounge and putting an arm over his eyes. “Go to bed and sleep well until morning.”

With his eyes covered, Jason sensed his mother pausing as the commands hit, and then the sounds as she began to move.

“Okay sweetie, I’m going to turn in for the night.” She leant forward and kissed his forehead, her lips feeling scalding hot on his skin. She continued, her voice soft and low - full of promise. “I had fun spending time with you this evening. I’m looking forward to our next movie night.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.