The Binding Rings
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Jason woke up on the couch - feeling languid, content, and utterly satisfied. He couldn’t remember the last time he had literally woken up with a smile on his face, but he felt like this definitely warranted it.

He ran his eyes over the cause of his good mood - his aunt was curled up tight against his side, their limbs entwined and tangled together. They had fallen asleep like this, and it didn’t seem as though either of them had moved at all. His arm was resting along her flank, and Jason absently played with Sarah’s silky skin; enjoying the sensation.

Sarah looked softer while she slept, and Jason found it easier to reconcile the tender feelings he was beginning to have towards her while she was like this. Although tender wasn’t exactly the right word; he couldn’t overturn a lifetime of dislike so easily, no matter how much he enjoyed her body. It was closer to ... It came to Jason all of a sudden - it was like the fond pride you could have for a favourite possession. Because that was exactly what it was; he felt like he owned his aunt.

The revelation made him feel uncomfortable momentarily, but not for long. It was true after all - it was as though he owned her. He could use his aunt however he wanted, and she was a willing participant in his desires. Jason didn’t think he could have wilfully chosen to bind someone with Fear - even Sarah - but it had worked out in the end; this kind of relationship suited them both.

He smiled ruefully to himself in the dark - he wouldn’t have known what to do if he had inadvertently activated something like Love with his aunt. He didn’t think he could even bring himself to encourage that attribute between them.

That reminded him - Jason looked over at the ring he was wearing to see how it had changed. Without any great surprise, he saw that the Lust gem was brighter than he had ever seen it before. It made sense considering what they had done last night! However, the Fear gem hadn’t seemed to have changed much from when he had last checked it. But then again, he hadn’t really been interacting with Sarah in that way.

For that matter, apart from small shocks he had given her - mostly driven by anger - he hadn’t been consistent with this attribute at all. Jason thought about it, considering what he could do. Did he even want to increase this part of her personality? He had to admit to himself though, that he enjoyed seeing his aunt apprehensive of him. And also, he remembered the thrill he had got when he had held her down, with his hand over her mouth ... Jason had never thought he would enjoy that kind of thing with a woman - not that he had any real experience apart from the last few days - but seeing Sarah like that, controlling her physically ... Jason felt himself get hard at the memory. Of course, he had been half erect ever since he had woken up - being cuddled up to a naked and sexy woman you had just had sex with would do that to you - but now he eyed his sleeping aunt hungrily.

She was his. He could have her however he wanted.

He looked over at a clock on the wall, barely being able to make out the hands in the dark room. It was getting close to sun-up; but he figured he had time.

Jason gripped his aunt by the shoulder, her bones feeling small and delicate beneath his hands. He rolled the sleeping woman away from him and onto her back, following her body with his own so that he was propped above her. Sarah’s eyes opened blearily; her expression initially confused as to what was going on, but quickly turning to shock when she realises her nephew was on top of her.

“Jason, wha-?” She managed to get out, before Jason leant down and captured her mouth with his.

“Mmhmm!” Sarah said, her muffled words unintelligible to him.

Jason had both hands on her shoulders, pushing her body into the cushions of the couch with his weight. She felt small and vulnerable beneath him, and he loved it. It was so different from how he had always seen his aunt - larger than life, controlling, and unpleasant. Now he was in control.

Jason felt Sarahs hands on his chest - she was clenching and unclenching them into fists. She seemed unsure what to do. In the end she placed her hands on her nephews sides; whether she was holding him to her, or holding him off of her, he wasn’t sure.

While still kissing her, Jason pushed a knee between his aunts thighs; there was a brief hesitation before she parted her legs, letting him settle between them. She was still foggy from sleep, and while she was letting him take charge, Jason didn’t get the impression she was fully aware of what was going on yet.

Jason pulled back and broke the kiss, so that he could see her. His aunt looked up at him with wide and startled eyes. Her breasts were heaving, tipped by her erect nipples. Her body was so soft and small beneath him; it made him achingly hard. He remembered what she felt like when he was inside her last night, and he wanted - needed - that again.

He shifted his hips, seeking her entrance with the tip of his hard cock. Jason ignored the soft gasps escaping from his aunt’s lips as he prodded and explored her crotch. He felt the tip catch on her entrance and sighed happily. Jason pushed in, but something was different.

“Jason.” Sarah gasped, grimacing in discomfort. “Slow down, please -”

Jason pushed harder, and felt the head of his cock slip between the lips of her pussy.

“Ow.” His aunt groaned out softly. She buried her head against Jason’s chest; her fingers were clutching tightly to him, digging into his sides.

Her quiet cry of pain brought Jason down from his high, and he realised that she wasn’t ready for him yet. Every other time he had explored her body she was soaked from her arousal - but he hadn’t given her any time to get excited before started on this occasion. He was about to pull back, to see if she was alright; but then he felt his aunt spread her legs wider in acceptance, and her smooth thighs slid over his hips as she wrapped her legs around his torso.

Jason looked at her in surprise, pushing her away from him so that he could see her face - there were the beginnings of tears in Sarah’s eyes, and she looked afraid of what was happening. At the same time though her face was flushed, and she was biting her bottom lip as she made the smallest of thrusts with her hips in encouragement.

Jason’s excitement and arousal came rushing back in a torrent - she wanted this; she wanted him to use her.

He pushed into her again, harder this time - sinking in a little deeper. He could feel the beginnings of arousal coating her insides, making her slick - but she was still pretty dry. This time when he saw her lovely face scrunch up in a grimace of discomfort, it drove him forward.

Jason thrust in further, feeling his aunt’s body trembling uncontrollably beneath him. She was holding herself tightly against his chest, and he could feel her rapid breathing hot on his skin. With another push, he buried himself deeply inside her once more, groaning out his pleasure at how tight and hot she felt around his cock.

He felt Sarah shudder as she gave out a long and guttural moan. Jason couldn’t tell if it was in pleasure or discomfit, but from the way she squeezed him with her thighs he guessed she was enjoying it on at least some level.

Without any further ado, Jason began fucking into his aunt - long and hard strokes that made her body shake and bounce with his momentum. Sarah was gasping in time with his movements, still wincing occasionally at a particularly savage thrust. Jason reached around to the back of her head, twining his fingers through her hair, and getting a good grip. He pulled her head back, craning her neck so that she was looking up at him - he wanted to see her as he took her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.