The Binding Rings - Cover

The Binding Rings

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Jason paused at the entrance to his aunts bedroom; nerves finally stalling his approach. He had his hand on the doorknob, ready to turn it and enter - but a small voice inside him was clamouring to be heard.

What was he doing?

He had been making out with his aunt Sarah only moments earlier - a fact that seemed surreal even now. And here he was outside her bedroom to do ... what exactly? Jason felt like he was a maelstrom of confusion. He wanted to go in, but he also knew that he shouldn’t.

Before he could talk himself out of it - filled with a sinking apprehension, excitement, and a touch of self-loathing - Jason turned the doorknob and quickly stepped inside, closing the door behind him.

He was in her bedroom.

It distantly registered to him that he had never been in her bedroom before. The room was dimly lit, and his aunt was standing in the centre of her room; her body language very different from how she normally stood. She seemed unsure, even deferential, as she stood there quietly in the shadowed room. Her shoulders were rounded, and it was as though she was trying to make herself smaller. Sarah normally seemed to take up most of the space of whatever room she was in, confident in how she stood; knowing she was the centre of attention.

She hadn’t moved since he entered, and Jason wondered if she had been in the same position waiting for him the entire time. He intuitively knew that this was the case, and he clenched his fist - feeling the heavy pewter band on his finger. It was incredible; a little scary. And also pretty hot.

Jason took a step towards her, only to see her flinch. He supposed it was a holdover from the last interaction he had with her - pushing her roughly and ordering her up the stairs. She didn’t move from where she stood though, and Jason could see the arousal that was stamped on her face regardless of how she acted.

He was suddenly angry at her. It wasn’t overly rational, but the resentment of how mixed up and confused he felt - coupled with his usual intense dislike of his aunt - all seemed to focus on this moment. She just had to take the ring didn’t she. She had messed up his life yet again! It was her fault that they were in this situation now - not his. He didn’t make her wear the ring, he would never have intended this to happen! Yet here he was - horny and frustrated - and the blame was all on her.

“Strip.” Jason said, hoarsely whispering his command, conscious that his mother was only downstairs. His voice came out low and harsh, his tone causing Sarah to tremble with anticipation and fright.

Jason watched as his aunt slowly shed her clothes, his rigid cock pressing uncomfortably against the front of his pants. Sarah removed her clothes without artifice, simply shrugging them off and letting them fall to the floor around her feet. She stood there, nude and lovely. She wasn’t posing as she had that morning when she was taunting him - before the effects of the ring took hold of her. Instead she was subdued, her hands clasped together nervously in front of her crotch, her eyes downcast. Sarah was taking his commands without question, and Jason found he was deeply aroused at the power he wielded over her.

“Turn around.” He said in the same voice as before, enjoying the flush that crept onto her cheeks as she willingly took directions from her nephew.

Sarah slowly turned on the spot, coming to a stop facing away from him. Jason gazed at her body in deep appreciation. Now that he wasn’t looking at her face, it was easier to admire her form. Her narrow waist was enticing as it moved down to the flare of her hips, the shadows in the room seemed to enhance all of her curves. She had dimples at the base of her spine, just above the swell of her buttocks. In fact, in the dim light, she kind of looked like...

Jason swallowed, sick excitement filling him. It could be his mother standing there naked, willing and waiting for him.

They looked very alike, even though Sarah wasn’t quite as curvy as her older sister. But here in the dark, her face hidden, it didn’t take a stretch of the imagination to see his mother - and not his aunt in the nude woman before him.

Heart thumping, he padded forward with soft footsteps, his gaze fixed on her rear; filled with thoughts of his mother. He had been unable to stop himself from looking at her with lust for ages now, his gaze always drawn inexorably to her lycra covered ass as she left for work in the mornings. Jason felt like he was in a trance as he neared her.

He reached out and placed a trembling hand on her waist, just above the swell of her buttocks. He was so lost in the fantasy of finally touching his mother, that when Sarah gave a squeak of surprise at his touch he was momentarily confused.

He stood there, his hand full of silky skin, awash with desire - feeling sick with guilt. It was bad enough that he was her with his aunt, did he really have to drag his mother into it? Was Sarah right when she taunted him this morning - was he really some sort of pervert?

Jason spun Sarah roughly around again to face him - a feeling of relief coming over him when he saw her face. It was Sarah here, not his mother. It was as though making the distinction that it wasn’t his mother was enough to assuage the sense of guilt he was feeling. And with the guilt gone, there was only desire left. It was only his aunt here- and he had never liked her anyway.

Jason pulled Sarah into him, feeling her full breasts crush against his chest. He could feel that her entire body was trembling, and she was looking up at him with wide eyes. He leaned down and pressed his mouth to hers in a bruising kiss, drinking her in.

He wanted more.

Her cupped her bare ass, pulling her even tighter to him, his cock hard against her belly. Jason groped and fondled his aunts rear, revelling in the sensation and the taboo nature of what he was doing. He knew he was getting lost in the moment, but he didn’t care anymore.

He still wanted more.

Jason broke the kiss, breathing heavily with desire and excitement. Their faces were close together and he could feel his breath mingling with hers, hot against his face. He reached down between their bodies, fumbling with his pants; eagerness making him clumsy. He finally freed his hard cock from the confines of his pants, the relief immediate.

He grabbed his aunts hand, and in his haste he could feel the small bones shift under his tight grip. Jason pulled her hand down to his cock, and wrapped her slender fingers around his girth. He looked down into her flushed face so close to his own, and pumped his cock a few times, using her hand to do it. He let go, and sure enough she continued - biting her bottom lip as she ran her hand up and down his length, jacking him off in a smooth rhythm; her fingers cool as they encircled him.

Holy crap, this feels amazing he thought. She was working him expertly, her hand milking him. Jason could feel his knees going weak at the sensations she was giving him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.