The Binding Rings - Cover

The Binding Rings

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Jason reached his room and shut the door behind him, breathing heavily. He couldn’t believe that had happened, that he had done that. He leaned his back against the door and slowly slid down until he was sitting. He looked at his hand, at the ring he wore on his finger.

It was true. It wasn’t a joke or some sort of hoax. Everything that the card had said was true.

Jason looked over at the box, still open on his bed. His eyes widened, and he scrambled to his feet and ran over to it. He closed the lid and looked around wildly, searching for a hiding spot. He went to his wardrobe, and put it in an old bag on the top shelf. Short notice, but it would have to do. He couldn’t leave it lying around, what if his mother found it?

What was he going to do, he couldn’t use this, could he? He looked down at the hand that had just been groping his aunt Sarah. He could do that again, and more ... He shook himself, trying to banish the thought. No, he couldn’t.

He hated his aunt. He was sure someone would notice if he was suddenly spending time with her, let alone ... No, he would have to leave it. If he didn’t reinforce his aunt with any further behaviour, the effects would supposedly fade. It wouldn’t be that hard to avoid her anyway, he thought wryly. He pretty much did that as a matter of course.

Jason thought of how she had looked - fresh out of the shower, in that skimpy robe, and had a twinge of regret but he quickly quashed it. This was the right thing to do.

Resolute, he took hold of his ring and tried to take it off. He pulled even harder than he had the first time, but it didn’t budge at all. He frowned at it, and twisted it gently; it turned on his finger smoothly without catching on anything. It wasn’t stuck, it just didn’t want to come off. Maybe it wouldn’t come off while someone was wearing the silver band? Jason looked at the coloured gems curiously. At least they would be a good indicator of how long he would have to avoid Sarah.

“Jason! Are you home?” His mother called from downstairs.

He decided he better go downstairs and greet her. Jason took a few deep breaths, shaking off the last remnants of earlier, then left his room.

“There you are.” Helen smiled at him as he came down the stairs. “How was your day?”

“Not bad.” Jason mumbled back, not entirely up to normal conversation.

“That’s good.” Helen said cheerily, placing some bags on the kitchen counter. “Have you had dinner yet?”

“Not yet.”

“I suppose Sarah was too busy again.” Helen sighed. “Is she home?”

“Upstairs I think.” Jason said briefly. He busied himself at the counter, not really doing anything, just trying to appear busy; normal. He had thought he could do it, come downstairs and act like nothing had happened. But it was hard, he had so many different things on his mind. He heard his mother pause behind him and walk over.

“Jason?” She asked him softly. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine.” Jason said, thinking quickly. “Just, you know. School.”

“Hmm.” She murmured. “Well, make sure you come to me if something is bothering you. Okay?”

Jason nodded quickly, not trusting himself to be able to say anything that wouldn’t give his mother further cause for worry. Just then, Sarah came down the stairs to join them. It was probably the first time in his life that he had been glad to see his aunt.

“Hey sis.” Sarah said, perhaps more subdued than she normally was, but not overly noticeable. She had changed into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. She went to the kitchen table and flopped herself down on one of the chairs.

“Sarah.” Helen frowned at her younger sister slightly. “I asked you to make sure Jason had dinner tonight didn’t I?”

“Sorry. I -” Sarah paused, and flushed slightly. To his horror, she actually glanced up at Jason, a beseeching look on her face. To say that was out of character for her was an understatement.

“It’s alright.” Jason said hurriedly. “I got home late anyway. Lost track of time.”

Helen looked at them both thoughtfully. Jason realised he had actually stood up for his aunt - certainly something he had never done before!

“I see.” Helen said, a quizzical note in her voice. “Anyway, I brought home some stir-fry.”

Helen unpacked the dinner she had brought home and placed it on the table. It wasn’t the first time she had just assumed that her sister wouldn’t have done as she had asked, and looked after her son. Soon they were all sitting around the table eating.

It was a quiet meal, the conversation muted, with only Helen trying to keep Jason and Sarah talking. Jason tried for his mothers sake, but couldn’t really seem to muster up anything other than simple answers.

Suddenly, Jason felt something brush his leg. He jumped, covering it with a cough when his mother looked at him. He felt it again, and looked across at his aunt; she had her head down, but she was glancing up at him frequently. It happened once again, but this time it stayed, moving up and down his leg. He couldn’t believe it, she was rubbing his leg with her foot, right there at the table with his mother sitting next to them!

Jason glared across at his aunt when his mother looked away. Sarah’s eyes widened at his dark expression, and the movement of her foot paused. Then she bit her bottom lip, and started up again, this time her foot going higher, reaching his inner thigh.

Jason sat there rigid, panicking. His mother was surely going to notice any second. Sarah’s foot had reached his crotch, and once there she let it rest.

“You alright hun?” Helen asked Jason.

“Yes!” Jason said, his voice higher pitched than normal.

He covered this by taking a large mouthful of dinner, eating mechanically. He concentrated on his meal, until his mother looked away, and asked her sister how her day was. Jason didn’t hear Sarah’s answer, being completely engrossed in what she was now doing.

Sarah’s foot was making small back and forth movements over his crotch, gently caressing. Despite the circumstance, he could feel himself harden under her touch. He felt her toes curl slightly, gripping his growing bulge. She appeared to be measuring him with her foot, and appeared to like what she found judging by the smile she flashed his way.

This was too much. Jason reached casually under the table, and gripped her firmly. He squeezed warningly, his fingers tight around her petite foot. Sarah drew in a breath sharply - it was her turn to cover it up with a cough. She looked up at him, her eyes wide and unreadable.

Jason let go of her, and busied himself with finishing his meal, pulling his chair back a bit so she couldn’t reach him as easily; struggling to calm his libido. As he was eating, he surreptitiously looked at the band on his finger. The gems were definitely brighter than they were before!

He somehow made it through the rest of the meal without further incident, barely holding it together. When his mother asked him if he minded cleaning up while she took a shower, he couldn’t believe his luck. He agreed so quickly that Helen flashed her son another quizzical glance.

As his mother headed up the stairs, Jason gathered everything up and moved to the sink, mind spinning. She had noticed that something wasn’t right - what was he going to do? Sarah seemed to be reacting to him a set way now. He could make her stop, have her avoid him. But that would reinforce the fear aspect wouldn’t it? But maybe that wouldn’t be so bad. He could deal with the fear, letting that die down gradually. It was the lust part that was going to be the immediate problem.

Jason heard his aunt get up from the table and resolved to not acknowledge her. He couldn’t hear where she was, her bare feet being silent on the kitchen tiles. So when she came up behind him and pressed herself to his back it was a complete shock.

Sarah’s arms snaked around him, resting her palms on his chest and stomach. She placed her forehead on his shoulder, and Jason could feel her warm breath through the fabric of his shirt. Her embrace tightened, pressing her soft breasts into his back.

Jason was frozen, with no idea how to react. He could hear his mother in the shower upstairs - now would be the perfect time to try and impress upon Sarah that she had to leave him alone.

He was gathering the resolve to try and intimidate her into avoiding him, when one of her hands slid down his stomach to his crotch.

He hardened immediately under her touch, thoughts of stopping her going out the window as she slowly fondled his cock through his pants. Jason turned around on the spot within the circle of her arms so that he could face her. His aunt was looking up at him; her lips parted and inviting. Her eyes were heavily lidded, smoky with desire - mixed with trepidation at his sudden movement.

Jason somewhat awkwardly put his arms around her, part of his mind disbelieving that he was doing this to his despised aunt. It was so wrong that he felt apart from what he was doing, as if he was watching himself from afar. It seemed inevitable as he moved his face closer to hers, his heart thumping loudly in his chest. Sarah’s breathing was coming in ragged gulps, her eyes fixed on his face. Emotions began to flick over her face, too quick for him to make them out, her arms around him tensing and then relaxing, over and over.

Just before his lips touched hers, Sarah made a small and disbelieving sound that seemed to articulate what Jason himself was feeling exactly.

Jason couldn’t believe how soft her lips were, and wondering at his sudden passion, kissed Sarah hungrily. His aunt met his enthusiasm with equal ardor, kissing him right back. Her hands clutched at his back, her fingers digging in. Jason kept his arms in place, still holding her gingerly. Ironically, considering he was making out with her, he still felt unsure about what liberties he could take with his hands. He didn’t feel confident or experienced enough to push things further.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.