The Binding Rings
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Jason examined the card curiously. It was certainly strange that the compartment had seemingly opened of its own accord.

The card had a series of stylised pictures on it, coupled with detailed descriptions. He read through them with a growing sense of incredulity. If this was a joke item it wasn’t very funny - and to be honest the further he read on the more perverted and twisted it seemed.

The card stated that it was a binding contract, used to alter a woman of the bearers choosing in ways that were more desirable to the wearer of the control ring. The chosen subject, once presented with a silver band, could not help but put it on, an act that would happen subconsciously. It could be utilised in any combination of two out of four driving forces. The four choices, once activated, were shown as a coloured gem on both the silver band as well as the control ring.

Jason looked down at the pewter band on his finger wryly, grinning at how stupid it sounded. He guessed that was supposed to be the control ring.

The choices could be activated and reinforced through both words and actions, Jason continued reading. Once chosen they were locked in and could not be changed. If so desired, it was possible to cease reinforcing the chosen attributes. In this case, the coloured gems would fade and eventually return to a clear state. Once that had occurred, the subject would unknowingly remove the ring and return it to the wearer of the control ring. The four forces, and the colour of their gems were:

Fear - Black

Obedience - Blue

Love - Red

Lust - Green

There was a picture and title for each of the six possible combinations that could be chosen. Jason looked down at the ring on his finger with a small smirk. Supposedly he had ‘activated’ the Lust and Fear gems so far. They didn’t have much colour; they were both very faint and dim. He glanced at the picture for that combination. It showed a scantily clad woman on her knees, beseeching some unseen figure. Her body language was cowering, and her face was twisted in desire. It was titled ‘The Broken’.

Jason shook his head in disbelief; this was completely ridiculous. There was no way that it could even be close to being true. He couldn’t imagine why anyone would go to the trouble of creating something like this. But then again, how did the colours appear on his ring? He examined the band on his finger closely. Perhaps it was heat sensitive? But then again why would it have only changed now and not when he first put it on? And there were three other sets of gems that were still clear. His aunt certainly had acted strangely as well. Admittedly he had lost his temper and had stood up to her for the first time - but surely he hadn’t been that frightening. And the compartment on the box had clicked open right afterwards.

The thing was, he could possibly explain everything away, but everything happening right after another was stretching credulity quite a bit. Jason believed in coincidences, but he thought it was unlikely that so many could happen all at once.

He decided he would have to see what Sarah was doing, just to confirm it all to his satisfaction. He felt very silly, but he left his room and crept to the top of the stairs so that he could see what she was doing. To his surprise she actually was cleaning the house. Well, tidying it up at any rate.

That was so out of character that it sent his mind racing. Yet another unlikely event to add to the list. Sarah was being more forceful than necessary, throwing things into place instead of placing them down. Jason got the impression she was resenting what she was doing, but not enough to stop. At the same time she seemed to be worried about something, casting furtive looks around as she went.

Jason was puzzled; he couldn’t figure out what she was looking for. He shifted where he crouched, making the floor creak slightly. At that slight noise Sarah startled, an alarmed look taking hold of her face. That was the moment Jason realised she actually was nervous; maybe even afraid!

An excited feeling was welling up in the pit of his stomach. He looked down at the ring on his finger in wonder, beginning to dare to believe. Could it all possibly be true?

What should he do?

Jason got up quietly and moved back to his room. He closed the door and sat back down on his bed, shaking his head subconsciously. He must be crazy to be even considering this. There was no way this could be true - it was a ring! There was no such thing as magic, no such thing as the supernatural. It was completely insane.

The faint noise of someone padding barefoot up the stairs shook him out of his reverie. Sarah must have finished downstairs. Jason heard her move past his bedroom door; it was probably his imagination but he could have sworn she paused momentarily outside his room. His aunt continued down the hall and into the bathroom. Soon enough, he heard the shower turn on.

Jason picked up the card again and studied it. The Broken ... the name made him feel a little sick. But he had to admit the engraving of the woman cowering, a depraved look stamped on her face - excited him a little as well. He sighed to himself; why did his aunt have to be the one to take a ring? If any of this was true that was. It would probably be best to ignore all this and let it blow over: in the morning he could laugh at himself for even entertaining the notion that it could be real.

He ran his finger over the top of the ring he wore, rubbing the stones. Two of them still showed the faint colours of black and green. He eyed the box, where three silver bands still rested.

Wouldn’t it be amazing if it was true...

Jason heard the shower turn off, and then the sounds of his aunt drying herself, daydreams running through his head all the while. The bathroom door opened, and he heard her walking down the hall. As she drew near to passing by his room, Jason stood up abruptly and headed towards his door. He wasn’t thinking, wasn’t planning. He just had to know for sure. And then he could forget all about this nonsense.

He opened his door swiftly just as Sarah was passing by. She made a squeak of surprise, jumping back a step in shock. She turned her body so that her shoulder was facing him; a defensive movement that he noted carefully. Surprise and worry was written all over her face, along with some mixed emotions he couldn’t quite decipher. Almost immediately though, Sarah stopped and straightened - looking angry. Although he would have sworn that she wasn’t angry at him, more at herself for how she reacted.

Her hair was piled messily on top of her head, and was still moist from her shower; small beads of water still clung to the nape of her neck. She was wearing the same robe she had on earlier - but now it clung to her damp skin, highlighting her figure.

“What!?” Sarah demanded of him, trying to cover up the moment. She glared up at him, but as soon as she looked at Jason’s face a slow blush blossomed. She looked down, discomfited. “I mean, yes?”

Jason didn’t know exactly what to do. It was a whim that had made him confront her again. Normally he avoided his aunt as much as he could. Her strange behaviour was continuing, so he just felt like he had to continue. The ring had supposedly activated Fear and Lust - so he would have to try and see if he could get a reaction along the same lines. Perhaps not with Lust though he thought, slightly uncomfortable with he notion.

“Did you clean downstairs?” Jason said. He tried to use an authoritative tone, demanding an answer. He felt like a bit of an idiot - how were you supposed to make someone afraid?

Sarah looked taken aback, surprised and confused.

“Yes. I tidied it up a bit.” She said quietly. And then, her voice getting stronger and more confident. “You better not get in the habit of talking to me like that! You’re just a kid - you’ll show me some respect!”

It was Jason’s turn to be confused. He was assailed with doubt, panicking that he had just caused a lot of trouble for himself. It must have just been a strange coincidence. Hell, maybe Sarah had been high or something earlier. He wouldn’t put that past her, especially considering the appearance of the guy she had over.

He looked down at the ring again. The colours seemed to have grown dimmer. It hit him suddenly - giving her orders or being strict wouldn’t work. Why would it? Sarah had only done what he had said earlier because he had been so angry he had been threatening. Even though it wasn’t something that he had intended, that was how she took it. It wasn’t that she had been obedient - she had been scared enough to do what he had said. Which explained her behaviour when he had spied on her from the top of the stairs.

Jason took a deep breath. If this didn’t work he would be in so much shit.

Jason reached out swiftly and grabbed his aunts arm, his fingers gripping around her wrist tightly. He was surprised at how small her arm felt; she had always been larger than life to him, someone to be feared and wary of ever since he was a small child. Sarah was looking up at him, her eyes round and shocked. He squeezed, not too hard, but enough to be forceful.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.