Jenny's 17th Birthday - Cover

Jenny's 17th Birthday

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jenny's 17th Birthday

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge  

You should read the first parts of this story before reading this chapter in order to better understand it. It starts with “Jenny’s Sexual Awakening, Then Jenny’s 16th Birthday. Lastly there are 3 chapters in Jenny’s 17th Birthday before this one.

Names involved
Barb and Bob Wilson ... the neighbors
Ray and Maryann (Mary) Jenny’s father and mother Jenny ... the daughter

The family fun with Jenny and her mom and dad went on for a couple of weeks. Then one Thursday her neighbor Bob called and asked Jenny if she had stopped coming to seeing him? She told him: “No Bobby I just have been very busy with school and family things.”

So Bob asked her if she could spend the weekend, with him and Barbara. He told her that his kids would be gone with their grandmother and they would have the house to themselves all weekend. He promised that he would see to it that between him and Barb, she would be very satisfied sexually if she would come visit them.

Jenny talked to her dad about going to the Wilsons over the weekend and Ray told her it would be good if she went. He told his daughter that he and mom would sneak over and join them all as a surprise. He wanted to make Bob do some more cuckold things as he took Bob’s wife and fucked her with his bigger cock. But, he told Jenny that he too would see to it that they all have some fun and satisfaction. Jenny was happy it was OK with her daddy if she went next store and fucked Bobby and let Barb eat her pussy.

Jenny also told her dad that she had a date on next Friday night and he would meet her new boyfriend. Ray didn’t know about him before his daughter told him she was going out Friday. Jenny told him that this guy had asked her out three time so far and that she had asked him to her senior prom. Jenny felt it was time her father met the guy. Ray asked how old the man was and Jenny told him 21. He was in college, smart, tall and strong and fun and she loved going out with him.

Ray then asked her if she has had sex with her boyfriend yet, and Jenny told him she was hoping to save that until the prom. She told her dad they had done most everything else including oral, but she hadn’t let him fuck her yet.

“But, daddy I wanted too so much. He makes love to me like you do slow and gentle. Plus he has a really nice cock daddy which is almost as big as yours. I did suck him off and he has licked my pussy. We even used toys on me, but, we haven’t done the last thing, you know, fucking.”

Her father said that he wanted to know exactly what she had done with this new man. Jenny smiled and said: “Well daddy if you really want to know.”

She sat in a chair and watched her father as he looked very lustful. So she told him: “Well we have only been out three times daddy. But, he kisses real good. So we have done a lot of kissing and tonguing. I love when he kisses me and licks my neck. On our first date I let him cup my breasts and play with them. He like my titties just like you do daddy.”

Ray listened this daughter describe how her new boyfriend had played with her tits and his cock got hard so fast it begun to feel unconformable. Jenny laughed when she saw him adjusting his cock in his shorts. So she said: “Why don’t you just take it out and jerk off and I tell you more about my dates daddy?”

Her father stood up and dropped his shorts and let his big cock go free. He was super hard as he listened to his daughter continue. “I love when you men play with my breasts and I think all men enjoy doing it. Look at how hard your cock is right now daddy as I tell you about how my tits are played with and I take them out for you to see.”

Ray was slowly stroking his hand up and down his hard cock as Jenny opened her robe and showed him her tits before saying: “I undid my blouse for him dad and then I lifted my bra up over my breasts so he would have free access to my breasts. He immediately pulled on my nipples like this.”

Jenny pulled on her own nipples showing her dad what her new boyfriend did it to her on her first day with hm. Ray smiled as he stroked his hard on in front of her. She said: “ So as he licked and kissed and pulled on my tits I dropped my hand down on his cock. Oh daddy!! It was so hard, just like yours is now. As I told you, it is long and thick like yours too. I squeeze it on the out sides of his jeans and then I rubbed his cock like he was loving my tits.”

Jenny smiled and opened her thighs. When her robe parted her father could now see both her tits and her shaved young pussy. Ray’s cock was sticking up in the air and his hand was covered with his pre cum making his dick slipper and it felt so good. Plus he was looking right at his daughter’s big firm tits. Her nipples were as red and hard as he had ever seen them. And, they were right in front of his face.

Jenny continued: “So finally he reached down and undid his jeans and pulled them down below his knees. I helped and took them completely off for him. His hard-on was wet and so very hard daddy just like your cock is now. I had to touch his cock daddy I just had to hold it. I could even feel the heat coming off of it. So I took it in my hands and began to jerk him off like you’re doing right now.”

Her father smiled at her and asked: “And then what baby?”

Jenny said: “Well I kept jerking him off and played with his balls until he shot his load. It was messy and we had cum everywhere. Afterwards he smiled at me and relaxed. I played with his dick until it started to shrink and deflate. I got some towels and I wiped his cum up with my tits still hanging out! He took me in his arms and kissed me and licked and sucked on my tits until I told him to stop and we had to go, I had to get home. I told him I had a curfew daddy or I swear I would have sucked his cock back hard and the I would have fucked him!”

Would you like me to hold your cock and stroke it for you daddy”, she asked him,

Ray was pumping his cock hard and fast when Jenny stopped him and took over moving his hand away and using her own hand to keep jerking her daddy off. She said: “That was our first date daddy.”

Jenny slowed down, then speeded up, changing speed and direction so that her father wouldn’t cum so fast. Now with her hand doing it, Jenny teased and masturbated her father pushing her tits into his face. She smiled at him when she saw her father’s mouth take one of her nipples and suck. She saw him close his eyes as her hand pumped up and down on his hard cock shaft.

She started to talk again saying: “On our second date daddy we started out like before kissing and him playing with my titties. But this time he undid my blouse and his slacks. He took off my top completely daddy and I took off her jeans”

Jenny felt her father’s hard cock jump when she told him about taking her boyfriend’s pants off. She laughed saying: “ He was bottomless and I was topless.”

Ray looked at his daughter and reached for her tits again. Dressed only in her robe he pulled it wide opened now and cupped her breasts. His cock throbbed. Jenny loved to see it jump and feel it throb in her hands. He asked: “So how far did you let him go this time baby?’

Jenny smiled as she pumped her daddy’s cock faster squeezing the cock head and cupping his huge balls. Ray moaned and told her how good it felt to have his daughter pleasing his cock.

So Jenny continued: “ We each had what we wanted in our hands. I had his big dick and he had my tits. We worked together and as we kissed and shared tongues I felt him lift up as I pushed down on he shaft! We kept doing that until he cried out and as I took my lips off of his, I looked down and felt his big cock throbbing and then it began to get hotter. Finally we watched a fountain of cum spewed from his cock head! It flew up in the air about 3 feet daddy! Honesty it did. I kept stroking and squeezing and it seemed the more I stoked his dick the more cum he gave my hand. It was covered with his thick hot cum!”

Jenny looked at her daddy’s cock and smiled as she said: “I loved seeing that, you know how I am about a cock and cum. Anyway once his cock stopped cumming it just dripped a few drops and that too ran down my hand. I swear dad he cums more than you do.”

Ray was now pushing his cock up and down as Jenny held her hand tight around his shaft. He was fucking her hand and she was squeezing and playing with it. Her other hand rubbed the swollen cock head and Ray threw his head back and moaned out to his daughter how good she was making him feel.

So Jenny said: “Then as his cock deflated I took my hand off his dick and started to lick his cum off of my fingers. He took my hand and fed me his cum. He watched my mouth and tongue lick it up, all of it. My pussy was on fire daddy and my insides were going wild. Once he had me clean my hand he told me to stand. I did and he took off my shorts He just unsnapped them and pulled them down my legs, my panties came down with them. I stepped out of my shorts and panties and stood in front of him fully nude. OH GOD daddy my cunt wanted his big dick so badly! YOU know how sexual I get don’t you?”

Ray didn’t answer her he just took her hand and pumped his cock shaft faster. “Oh Jenny please make me cum baby! MY nuts are hurting so badly!”

Jenny smiled and stroked her father’s cock just like he asked her. And as she did she told him: “ So now we were both nude and he laid me back on the floor and moved around until he was right in front of me. He spread my legs wide. I told him to eat my pussy and he did. His mouth was like nothing I ever experienced before daddy as he sucked on me. Daddy, he had a tongue like a snake. It was so long and he could make it into a sort of point or he could change it into a sort of scoop. He lapped me pussy and sucked on it and then he inserted his finger deep into my hole. I cried out a few times as he worked and worked and worked on me. God daddy he was so talented well his mouth was anyway.”

Ray was almost in a sort of dream world as his daughter worked on his cock trying to make him cum! She moved off the chair she was sitting in and rubbed her tits all over the cock head and shaft! Ray loved his daughter’s tits And the way she handled his balls lifting than and rolling them around as she put one of her hard thick nipple into the pee hole. It was really good for Ray!! His daughter ‘s body would make most men cum just from watching her move around. Finally she knelt between his legs and used her tongue to lick his cock head.

She would lick and then tell him more about her new man. “He licked my pussy and licked it and licked it daddy until I came three times. When he lifted his head from between my legs and smiled as the juices from my wet pussy were all over his face. I held his face and tried to wipe my cum off of it. I showed him that I could eat my cum too. Then as he lifted my legs I was sure he was going to fuck me. But I told him to wait and I moved around until his cock was right in front of my face. Just like your cock now daddy!”

Her father used his hands and pushed as his daughter’s mouth slid back over the swollen throbbing red cock head. Jenny knew her daddy was close, and she sucked him again for a few minutes before she started to talk again.

Jenny said: “So daddy I took his semi-hard cock in my hands and used my mouth to begin to suck him. I stroked his dick and nursed on his cock head and cupped his balls as I felt his dick growing in my moth! Just like you taught me to do daddy. I wondered if I would tell hm to fuck me once he got hard or just keep on sucking him until he shot his cum directly into my watering mouth!”

Jenny put her daddy’s cock back into her mouth and sucked on it a she pumped the shaft with her hand. When she heard her father moan and arch his hips she popped the hand out of her mouth keeping Ray from cumming.

She said: “And it took a while to make him cum daddy because he had shot a huge load only a few minutes ago. But you know me daddy, once I get going I work and work on a cock until it cums. Right?”

Ray grunted right and gently pushed his daughter’s mouth back over his cock. Jenny sucked him and jerked him and soon she felt his cock was going to cum in seconds.

So again Jenny lifted her mouth off her father’s cock once more and said: “I told him I wanted his cum and he should just squirt it into my mouth. I had my mouth around his cock head and sucked like a crazy woman! That did it, daddy, he shot his load right into my mouth. Oh daddy I took the full load from him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.