Jenny's 17th Birthday - Cover

Jenny's 17th Birthday

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jenny's 17th Birthday

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge  

You should read the first parts of this story before reading this chapter in order to better understand it. It starts with “Jenny’s Sexual Awakening, Then Jenny’s 16th Birthday.

Names involved
Barb and Bob Wilson ... the neighbors
Ray and Maryann (Mary) Jenny’s father and mother
Jenny ... the daughter

The night had just begun for Jenny and her mother and father. Ray watched his wife lick and drink the cum from Jenny and Ray’s orgasms. Jenny held his soft cock and licked and cleaned it for her daddy cock. It was covered with both their join cum.

The first three-way between her parents and Jenny had gone well so far. Jenny loved the attention to her body that her parents were able to give her. Everyone had cum and now it was just clean up. Maryann was cleaning her daughter’s pussy cleaning out the cum, that Ray had dumped inside her. Jenny was cleaning her father’s cock removing the mixture of cum they both collated it as he plumped away inside his beautiful teen daughter.

The sex had been wonderful for all of them. Mary Actually wanted Jenny to get her husband hard again as she sucked on her father’s cock. Maryann needed to feel his cock in her pussy. So after she had cleaned her dad’s cock Jenny pushed her mother’s head out from her pussy and reached under her pillow. Ray watched as Jenny u;;ed pout the large vibrator and told her mother to just lay back. It was Jenny’s turn now to please her mom.

Mary laid back on her daughter’s bed and opened her legs. Jenny used the vibrator to work on her mother’s pussy. She pushed it between Mary’s pussy lips and spread them. As the vibrator slowly penetrated Mary’s cunt Jenny used her mouth to covered Mary’s clit with her mouth and began to suck on it gently.

Mary arched her lower body up when she felt her clit being attached. Jenny’s lips and tongue worked her clit sucking and licking her mom pussy. As she did Jenny worked the big toy deeper and deeper into her pussy hole.
At first Jenny worked on her mother’s pussy slowing and vlovingly. But as Mary’s passion and lust built up Jenny know what she needed to do. She looked up to see her mother with her eyes closed and her body rocking on the toy as Jenny moved it faster and deeper. She stopped sucking on Mary’s clit and used just the vibrator. Jenny turned it on and dialed the toy up to 2 then to a 3 on the speed indicator.

As she did she watched Mary’s hips and body react to the stimulation. As her mom began to rock her body with the top, Jenny shoved it as deep as she could get it. Then Jenny tuned the toy up to a 5, Mary cried out as she felt the vibrations not just in her cunt, but the feeling was moving all over her body!

Mary reacted arching her body up and fucking the toy back harder and still faster. Ray sat and watched his daughter working on his wife’s body. Again and again Mary lifted her body up and down faster and faster, and still faster, fucking herself on the toy her daughter has deep in her pussy. When Jenny felt it was time she turned the toy down again and place her mouth back on Mary’s clit!

Mary screamed and her hips and pelvis is went wild as she climaxed over and over again. Jenny held her mom’s clip in her teeth and gently bit it. Then she sucked it and finally she used her tongue to work it back and forth until Marry grabbed her daughter’s head and pushed it off her cunt.

Mary’s clit was far to stimulated now for direct sucking or rubbing. But Jenny still had the big damn toy inside her mom’s hole. Mary’s juices were all over the toy coating the long shaft and some was actually dripping off of it. Mary slowly worked it in and out of her mom’s hole. Mary opened her eyes and smiled as she said: “Yes baby you know what to do. Fuck me good with it.”

Again Jenny watched her mother’s body reacting to the penetration. She watched her body move and that told her to increase the speed of the toy and if she should move it in and out faster and harder. Mary closed her eyes again as she felt her orgasm building and building!

Jenny felt her squeeze the toy with the walls of her mother’s cunt. She knew Mary was about to cum. She pushed the toy as deep as she could and still control it. Then using her index and thumb of her other hand she turned up the vibrator. She moved the indicator higher and higher It seemed that the more Jenny tuned the toy up higher, her mother lifted her ass off the bed. Then Mary cried out: “Oh yes baby! OH god yes! I’m cumming. Fuck me with it hard and fast now. Do it NOW Jenny! NOW!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.