Jenny's 17th Birthday - Cover

Jenny's 17th Birthday

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jenny's 17th Birthday

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge  

You should read the first parts of this story before reading this chapter in order to better understand it. It starts with “Jenny’s Sexual Awakening, Then Jenny’s 16th Birthday.

Names involved Barb and Bob Wilson ... the neighbors Ray and Maryann (Mary) Jenny’s father and mother Jenny ... the daughter

Maryann, Jenny’s mom sat with Ray her husband and started to talk with him about Jenny. Then she talked about what had been going on between Jenny and all the people whom she had sex with, their neighbor Bob and Barbara, as well as Ray, Jenny’s father.

She told her husband that she had just finished talking with Jenny about the sex she was having with all of them, but especially Barbara, and especially about the oral sex Jenny was having with Barb.

Ray asked why she was so interested in Barb. Mary told her husband that she and Jenny were thinking of adding herself into her group of sexual relations. Mary told him she liked the idea of having oral sex again with another woman. She went on talking about when she was in school and college and how she and Ray had used and had been used by this older friend of hers in school. She reminded him that the lady who they had sex with was older and very experienced.

They talked about the fun they had and how good the sex was with that lady. Maryann learned a great many things and Ray agreed that they both had enjoyed the sex and that he learned a lot too, having a three-way at a young age.

That was when Mary told Ray she wanted to include Jenny, their daughter, in the three-way. In fact she talked about having all of the people included, all five. Perhaps they could not only have Jenny but the Wilsons too, in a fun time a sort of orgy if you would, for lack of a better word.

Ray wasn’t sure Jenny would go for that big of a group. So Mary told him that she would start out with just her and maybe him in a family three-way. That would be Jenny’s decision to add the Wilsons. Mary would start and then ask Jenny if they should include their father, or Ray could start and ask Jenny if they should add their mother. If not right away sooner or later they would try the group but first they would start with one on one. Then include the other parent. Mary told him she would talk with Jenny tonight after the other kids went to bed.

That would be the start of it. “ You know Ray we can bring her along like Bob did. Slow and taking our time and giving Jenny what she wants and needs. Then one of us could walk in as Jenny was primed for an orgasm.”

Ray said: “Perhaps you should be the one tonight to start since you talked to her already. I think if you gave her oral sex or she you, I could then get to fuck her or you while the other one watches. I am pretty sure she would join us both.”

Maryann said: “She already told me she would like that! She is a hot little thing I can tell you that Ray. I gave her a kiss and she opened her mouth for my tongue immediately. The first lip to lips kiss from me, her mother, and she wanted my tongue. I wonder now if I cupped her breasts or her pussy, if she would want more than a quick feel.”

Ray smiled and told his wife: “ I think she would. I know according to Bud and Barb, Jenny wanted to experiment and learn more and more about sex.”

So that evening Barb took her shower and then Jenny took hers. She put on her nightie and went to her bedroom. Maryann went to the other kids, bedrooms first and made sure they were in their beds and ready for sleep. She turned out the light in their rooms. As she walked down the hallway, she stopped at Jenny’s room. She rapped softly and open the door.

Jenny was reading sitting in her bed. Her back was against the head board and her body laid out on the bed. Her mother looked at her and felt she looked absolutely amazing. So sex and so young, mom couldn’t wait to work on her body and make her young teen daughter cum.

When her mother opened the door Jenny put the book down and smiled. Her mom walked to the bed and sat on the side. She smiled back at her daughter and said: “I talked to your father and he thinks that I should join him the next time you two have sex. He thinks that since I began this conversation, that I should continue to talk with you about it...

Jenny felt excitement growing inside her body. She didn’t know what to say. Maryann continued: “He thinks you and I should start or maybe he and you should start and then I should join in. Once you are ready for a three-way with your parents I know you have had them with Barbara and Bob, but, this would be just the three of us having sex Jenny, all kinds of sex just like you have been having with the Wilsons.

Jenny said: “ I think I would like that mom. If we do this I think it should be you and me. Then add daddy. Which one of us would he fuck, me or you?”

Maryann said: “Well should we tell him who should get his cock or should he decide. Actually, I think before the time is over the first time we are together he’ll fuck us both!”

Mary smiled and waited for Jenny to answer her. She moved up on Jenny’s bed and sat next to her. They turned towards each other and kissed slowly. Jenny again opened her lips and this time her mother put her tongue in her daughter’s mouth. As she did Jenny moaned from her mother’s touch.

Maryann had moved her hand to Jenny’s breast and cupped it on the outside of her thin nightie. Well part of it since Jenny’s breasts were now as big as her mom’s tits she couldn’t hold it all in one hand. But, Mary knew what women liked and she lifted the tit and squeezed it and ran her hand over the fullness. Then she pinched her daughter’s long think nipple.

Jenny turned towards her mom and put her arms around her shoulders. She sat cross legged in front of her mother. They kissed more and now it was getting more heated. Maryann cupped both tits now and did the same thing as before, lifted them and massaged them and felt her daughter’s nipples growing harder. She smiled into her daughter’s eyes as she stroked each tit.

Jenny felt her nipples getting harder and they became more excited as the hands of her mother squeezed and massaged her daughter’s tits. Also the material of Jenny’s nightie rubbed against the nipples too.

Maryann broke the embrace and turned even more towards her daughter. She sat with one leg bent and the other one around her daughter’s hip. She used both hands to slowly undo the buttons on her daughter’s nightie top. They both watched as Jenny’s top opened fulling exposing all of her firm, full teen breasts. Her nipples were so red they looked like they were bleeding.

Jenny reached for her mother’s breasts, As Jenny held her mother’s breasts now, she knew her mother had opened Jenny’s top completely. There were four buttons which when unbutton would expose Jenny’s magnificent breasts fully. These buttons were now opened. They kissed again and now Mary reached into her nightie and cup Jenny’s tits again. This time her mom had free and full access to them and she went to work on both of them with her hands, fingers And especially her mouth and tongue.

She made love to her daughter’s tits. She began to massage them just like she like her tits massaged. She cupped each one and lifted them and squeezed them and stroked the nipples. Then she pinched Jenny’s nipple and pulled on them and rolled them around in her fingers. Jenny moaned from her mother’s touch and pulled her mother to her and kissed her hard and long sucking on her tongue and offering her own tongue to mom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.