Jenny's 17th Birthday - Cover

Jenny's 17th Birthday

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenny's 17th Birthday

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge  

“What the hell is going on here RAY”, Maryann screamed as she walked into the master bedroom and saw her husband Ray and her daughter Jenny fully nude laying on the bed asleep. Their legs and arms tangled, their bodies lying on top each other, and, as she moved into the room she saw a big puddle of wetness under them.

When Maryann yelled, Ray woke up and then saw his wife standing there. He jumped up pushed Jenny’s body off of him as he tried to get off the bed. His soft cock hanging between his legs and his body as well as Jenny’s was coated with cum around their thighs, bellies and sex.

It was obvious what had been going on to Mary in seconds. In fact she knew when she walked into the room and saw them both nude on the bed. She stood there with hands on her hips and yelled at them again: What the hell has been going on here Ray? Jenny? One of you say something God damn it”.

Ray knew he was busted. But he managed to say: “ It’s not what it looks like Mary.”

Jenny didn’t open her mouth But Mary saw cum, Ray’s cum, slowly running down her inner thighs She said: “ For God sakes Jenny go clean yourself up.”

Then she turned to her husband and said: “And you put some fucking pants on Ray our other kids are home. Oh and believe me it does look exactly like it does, you two have been fucking!”

Bob bent down and picked up his shorts, and put them on. Maryann said: “Now when Jenny comes out of the bathroom Ray, we are going to have a little chat. I don’t think this was the first time you fucked Jenny was it?”

Ray didn’t answer her so she asked him again: “ How long Ray? How long have you two been having sex together?”

Ray told her: “What the hell does it matter Mary you saw us, you found out, I’m sorry I didn’t want you to know. Mary you see how lovely Jenny has become and the temptation was just too great.”

“But she is your daughter Ray! What were you thinking? Did you take her virginity? What I mean was she a virgin the first time you two went all the way?”

He said: “No Mary she wasn’t a virgin. In fact I actually caught her having sex with the Wilsons, both of them.”

Ray didn’t want to tell his wife he caught Jenny with Bob and Barbara, but he didn’t want what he felt would be the death of their marriage and maybe jail time for him. So he spilt the beans. He told her he had caught Jenny with Bob and Barb having sex with both of them. He also told Mary that he had been fucking Jenny about the same amount of time he had been fucking Barbara, maybe 3 or 4 months now.”

He explained to his wife that Bob liked to watch him bang Barb and Jenny did too. He told her that Bob was becoming a cuckold. Then he had to explain what that was too. He said that Jenny and he had worked together to make Bob do all sorts of things. The more they told him to do and the more he did, the more he and Jenny developed more ideas.

Mary sat on the bed stunned. She didn’t know what to say now since her husband had been fucking the neighbor and their daughter. “ WOW! I guess you are one happy man. I mean with that arrangement.”

Ray didn’t say a word so Mary continued: “I mean YOU have the best of all the world for a man! You have a young one to train and teach and a MILF just steps away. And then when you get tired of them you come home and I give you some too!”

He listened to her go on and on and then he stopped her and told her: “Well Jenny doesn’t need any training Mary, seems that Bob and Barb have taken care of that and taught her a great many things. Bob has been fucking her since she was 14 years old and they both told me it was both of their faults. Jenny teased him and wore bikinis and other sexy things the girls are wearing these days.

Bob worked slowly and was gentle and let her move from one foreplay afternoon to another getting more involved and learning better sex and having better orgasms. He brought her along slowly over the summer and worked on her all summer long. Then when he gave her oral sex that first time, Jenny wanted more and more of his mouth and tongue. She was hooked on Bob’s mouth. Finally he talked her into fucking him back. That was after you set her up on birth control! She really pulled one over on us with that lie.

Then one day Barb caught them like you caught us just now. She demanded that she be included in the sex and she trained Jenny on how to eat pussy. Jenny eats hers and Barb eats Jenny, it’s a good relationship so Jenny tells me. The toys came after that. From what I have seen and heard Jenny loves sex in any and all ways even with adult toys.”

Maryann just sat there listening to her husband tell her how this thing got started. So Ray continued saying: “As far as the best of all worlds, I don’t know about that. I do know I really didn’t want to hurt you and I was hoping and worked very hard to not be caught, for obvious reason. Burt Jenny and I went at it hard and long today and we fell asleep afterwards. But there are other reasons Mary.”

Mary said: “And what other reasons are they Ray besides me taking you for everything in a divorce and of course jail time for you fucking a minor.”

Ray told her: “Well I don’t want a divorce Mary I still love you. Oh I love our daughter too but in a different way. As far as Barb is concerned I wanted payback from Bob and decided to get it by fucking Barb in front of him. Jenny had a bunch of things she wanted Bob to face before we all stopped having sex. She wanted Bob to become a cuck and it was fun doing that, making him a cuck.”

Mary said: So you only did it to make him a cuck as payback for fucking Jenny huh? You really didn’t want to fuck his wife. What a line of bullshit Ray. I have seen the way you look at her and how you dance together when you think no one is watching. I have seen you coping a feel every time you get a chance. You have wanted to fuck her since the day you met her. For God sakes tell the truth.”

Bob sighed and told her: “OK, OK, OK! Yes I have had a fantasy about having sex with Barb for a long time now. But, I also wanted to be there when Jenny continued to have sex with Bob. Yes Mary, she plans to continue to have sex with him! And, I don’t see how we can stop her. Plus she enjoys Barb too now, you know the oral sex and Barb has toys she has grown to love too.”

Mary was shocked again.!!! You let out daughter use toys on her body? What the hell is wrong with you Ray? Toys used on a 17 year old.”

“She was using them with Barbara before I found out what was going on over there.” he pointed towards the Wilson’s house.

Mary didn’t reply so Ray said: “Jenny is just experimenting like we both did at that age. YOU remember when we met up with what’s her name? You know that girl in high school who liked girls and guys. Remember how you talked me into going with you to her house all that week her parents were out of town? We must have fuck each other in every way possible three people could do it. And, I remember Mary, you loved it when she licked your pussy before and after we fuck. You also like to see me fuck her.”

Mary said: That was different we were much more mature. Jenny is still a child Ray. She was taken by a man, a grown man who talked her into everything.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.