And Don't Come Back - Cover

And Don't Come Back

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 4: Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Epilogue - This is a sequel to the story You Should Leave. You need to read it first to understand this story. Dave and Janet attempt to recover from her infidelity. Dave reclaims her, but then has second thoughts and learns that maybe she's not been as faithful as he thought. He plots his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

To say that all Hell broke loose after my stunt would be an understatement. I decided the best thing to do was for me to go to a hotel for a while. It became long-term and, in the end, I never moved back into the house.

Janet contested the grounds for the divorce, claiming I had coerced her and pushed her into the affairs. She also tried to say that I had condoned it and reconciled with her because of my actions after her weekend romp. After a heated battle, the judge ruled that the divorce would be no-fault.

We had to split all the assets fifty-fifty. We ended up selling the house. Neither of us could afford to buy it outright, and frankly, I didn’t want to live in it anymore. It had too many bad memories.

A few weeks after my “party,” I got jumped getting out of my car. Three guys beat me severely and put me in the hospital. They never found who did it, but I was pretty sure where it originated. I guess I deserved it, maybe.

I got a significant cash settlement from Janet’s company. Maggie had been right. They didn’t want the scandal, so they paid me well to shut me up. Jared, Steven, and Andre all got fired, but Janet was allowed to keep her job. Someone thought that she could sue, too. So, she ended up with a promotion out of it, replacing Jared.

Jared was able to stay married, for about a year. Apparently, he caught his wife cheating on him with a white guy. He actually divorced her and got alimony out of it, if you can believe that. I don’t know what happened to Andre and don’t care.

I haven’t been dating anyone to speak of. About a month ago, I ran into Janet in the grocery store. She’d remarried to a much younger guy. We talked, and I was surprised at how comfortable it was. I’d expected it to be awkward, but I never had any negative feelings surface. In fact, our conversation extended to the parking lot, then to a coffee shop. We’ve been meeting once a week, strictly for coffee and conversation.

The other day, though, she told me her husband confessed to her that he wants her to cuckold him. She asked me if I wanted to come over this Friday night to meet him. I said I’d think about it. As I was walking away, I stopped and asked her, “You sure you won’t want me to leave again?”

She smiled and said, “I never wanted you to leave in the first place, but this time, you can stay, and he should leave.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.