And Don't Come Back - Cover

And Don't Come Back

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a sequel to the story You Should Leave. You need to read it first to understand this story. Dave and Janet attempt to recover from her infidelity. Dave reclaims her, but then has second thoughts and learns that maybe she's not been as faithful as he thought. He plots his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

The rest of the week was a busy one for me. I had taken off every day but had pretended to go to work. I didn’t want Janet suspecting anything. She was home on time every night, which surprised me. She said she was making Jared and Steven wait until Friday, too. They were not allowed to touch her all week.

As if I gave a shit.

I had made good use of my time during the week. I took the new collection of video clips to my lawyer and showed her how my wife had willingly sent them to me. I stretched the truth a little and told her that I had confronted Janet about what I knew. I made it sound like I had given Janet an ultimatum, that if she had any hope of saving our marriage, she had to send me the videos.

Maggie assured me that now that we had legally obtained copies, we could use them however I wanted. She filed the petition. On Wednesday, she met with the judge and presented the videos. He agreed to allow us to file for divorce with cause, due to Adultery. The papers were prepared to be served.

I also met with a representative of the bank and opened a new account in my name only. I had my direct deposit changed to use my new bank account, and I transferred half of our checking and savings balances into the new account.

I called Human Resources and had Janet removed as my beneficiary on my insurance. I also canceled the additional life insurance policy that I’d set up a few years back. I wouldn’t need it.

I had hired a private investigator to do a little digging. I didn’t need much. I found out details about all three men. It turned out, like the other two, Steven was also married. He had tied the knot six months earlier, marrying the twenty-year-old daughter of the President of their company. Ha ha ha. Go figure.

The investigator was able to get me the names and contact information for the spouses, a few relatives, and in-laws. That would come in handy.

By Friday, everything was set and in place. Around lunchtime, I logged in the bank website and deactivated Janet’s ATM and Credit Cards, flagging them as stolen. I went to the ATT website and disabled her phone. It was all temporary and easily resolved if you knew how which Janet didn’t.

Janet got home just after five-thirty. I was waiting for her inside. I’d decorated the inside of the house as if for a big party. I had colorful balloons and streamers and a big banner in the family room that said, “Welcome Bulls.”

Janet couldn’t help but laugh at it. “Seriously?” she asked, giggling, “Welcome Bulls? Isn’t that a bit much?”

I laughed along with her, “Hey, I want everyone to know there are no hard feelings and that I’m committed to tonight’s events.”

“Awww, baby,” she said, hugging me, “I love you!”

Yeah, sure you do. I thought you loved Jared. Make up your mind, bitch. I lightly hugged her back and said, “I’m going to go work on some last minute details. Why don’t you go shower and get ready?”

I poured her a glass of wine, which she took with her. As soon as she was done, I went to my office and pulled up the party website to check the guest list. Excellent.

Around 6:45, I went into the kitchen and whipped up a big batch of margaritas. Janet started drinking one. She looked spectacular, wearing only a matching set of white lace bra, panties, and thigh-high stockings. She also had on a pair of white stiletto heels. The bra and panties were pretty see-through, not leaving much to the imagination. I was wearing a pair of nice jeans and a casual long-sleeve shirt.

“Don’t you think you’re overdressed?” She asked me grabbing my cock and squeezing it through my jeans. “A cuck should be naked.”

“Oh, I’m sure we’ll get there, eventually,” I said. “I am not sure how far into that role I can get tonight. At first, I just want to watch the three guys fucking you.”

“I like how you think,” she said with a naughty grin.

At 7:00 on the nose, the doorbell rang. Janet went to answer it. I crossed my fingers and hoped everything went according to plan. It did. She came walking in, leading the three assholes. “Honey?” she called out to me, “Look who’s here.” She was giggling. I wanted to puke.

I stepped into the family room and smiled. All three of them had extremely smug looks on their faces.

“Hi guys,” I said, lamely, “welcome.”

Janet pointed to the banner, “See what he got?”

They all looked at it and started laughing. Nobody really greeted me. Even Steven, who I had not seen in a while, all basically ignored me. That’s ok, I didn’t need to shake hands.

Fuck ‘em.

I offered them all margaritas. They accepted. Two wanted them on the rocks, and the other two wanted them frozen. I excused myself to get the drinks. A few minutes later, when I came back, Janet was on her knees. All three men were naked and had their cocks in her face, standing around her in a circle. She was sucking on Jared’s cock, who was in the middle as she jacked Steven and Andre’s cocks.

Well, that didn’t take long. I had the drinks on a serving tray. Like a good cuckold, I walked up and offered the glasses to the men, head bowed. They accepted them. Janet stopped sucking long enough to take hers. Jared laughed and proposed a toast. “Here’s to a happy marriage for Janet and Dave!” he said as he raised his glass. All four of them joined in laughing and took big sips of their beverages.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.