And Don't Come Back - Cover

And Don't Come Back

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a sequel to the story You Should Leave. You need to read it first to understand this story. Dave and Janet attempt to recover from her infidelity. Dave reclaims her, but then has second thoughts and learns that maybe she's not been as faithful as he thought. He plots his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

I left the lawyer feeling more upbeat than I thought possible. I was hatching a little plan that could win back some of my manhood. I smiled as I raised my phone and called my wife. She answered on the second ring.

“Hey baby,” she said, “what’s up?”

“You at work?” I asked bluntly.

“Yeah, I got in late. Mr. Quinlan was pissed and is definitely going to make me work late tonight to make it up.”

Of course, he was, and I knew exactly what she’d be doing to make things right with her boss.

“Fuck that,” I said, “we need to talk. I don’t want it to wait. Come home on time.”

There was a little pause as she was probably trying to figure out a lie to tell me.

“Honey, you know I can’t do that. Mr. Quinlan is a major asshole, and I can’t tell him that I won’t work overtime to make up being late.”

“Then, quit,” I said, “Get another job at a place that pays you better.”

“I can’t do that,” she said.

“Why not?” I asked, continuing to push the issue. “You always talk about how you hate your boss, how big of a douchebag he is, how badly he treats you.”

“I-it,” she was struggling to get her words out. “It’s not that simple, Dave.”

“Did you not even notice I moved out today?” I said, dropping the bombshell.

“You did what?” she asked. She really did sound shocked.

“I packed a bag, cleaned out my stuff and moved out in the middle of the night last night. I’m staying at a hotel.”

“Why? Why would you do that?” she sounded like she was on the verge of tears. She tried to whisper, “You reclaimed me! You said we were all good.”

“Yeah, but I thought about it more. You could have just fucked Jared once and come home. I would have been okay with that. You stayed for 3 fucking days.” I laughed at my words. “Literally three fucking days. You never texted or called or replied to my attempts to reach you. You left me. You abandoned our marriage.”

“I did not!” she exclaimed, “I came home to you!”

“I considered going to a lawyer and divorcing you, but I’m willing to meet tonight and try to reconcile. We need to talk. If you don’t come home on time, then we’re done.”

“Dave, my boss is expecting me!” she tried to argue.

“Fuck your boss!” I yelled. Funny, she was fucking her boss. “Tell Ja-” I caught myself about to name her lover instead of her boss, “Jay Ross Quinlan that he can kiss my fucking ass. Tell him you have an emergency and you have to go home. Tell him whatever you need to tell him. If you’re not home right at the normal time, I’ll know you want to divorce. You decide.”

“Dave!” she yelled, but I hung up.

She called me back. I answered.

“What?” I asked.

“You’re unreasonable!” she snapped.

“I’m unreasonable? You spend 3 days fucking who knows how many men, and you think I’m unreasonable. Be here or don’t. I don’t care which.” I hung up again.

She tried to call me a couple more times, but I ignored it.

At 5:32 I heard the garage door going up. I guess Janet wanted to talk after all. I waited in the family room. She walked in and came over, dropping her purse on the coffee table. She didn’t look happy.

“Sit down,” I said, pointing at the chair next to the couch. Janet looked sad, and her eyes were red. I think she’d been crying a lot.

“Do you still love me?” I asked her. Her face lifted and her eyes darted to me.

“Yes!” She exclaimed. “Of course, I do! I don’t want to lose you!”

“You know you hurt me, badly?” I asked, feeling the pain of her betrayal rising to the surface.

Tears fell from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks, “Yes, I do.”

“All you had to do was tell me to stay and watch,” I said, lying my ass off. “I wanted to see. I was just terrified of losing you. I could tell you would like it too much. I was freaking out. I needed you to show me it was ok. All you had to do was tell me to shut up and watch. Instead, you told me to leave.”

“I had no idea!” she said sadly. “I was so frustrated with you stopping it again. I didn’t think you could handle it.”

“You crushed my heart when you said those three words to me. You. Should. Leave. You said them to ME, Janet. To me.”

She cried more. “I didn’t mean it, baby! I wanted you to be there. I wanted you to watch.”

“I wanted to watch,” I lied again. I wanted my wife to think I was her pathetic cuckold.

“I wish you had!” she said, desperately clinging to the hope that we might work this out.

“Was it good?” I asked, staring at her.

“Dave, let’s not...” She started speaking, but I cut her off.

“I need to know,” I said. “Was it good?”

She hesitated, staring at me keenly, trying to measure my intention and guess my reaction.

“It was incredible,” she admitted.

“Would it have been as incredible if I had stayed?”

She grinned, which seemed odd to see with tears still running down her cheeks.

“No,” she said, breathlessly, “it would have been even better.”

“You wanted to cuckold me?” I asked, getting to the heart of it.

“Yes, I did. But you left.”

“Would you have fucked him all weekend and made me watch it all?”

“Of course,” she said, the grin turning into a naughty smile, “but you would have been expected to serve.”

“Serve who?” I asked, looking at her questioningly.

“Serve me, by cleaning me after he fucked me, each time,” she said getting up and moving over to sit next to me on the sofa. “Serve him, by getting him hard for me when he needed help.”

“You mean you wanted me to jerk his cock?”

“Mmhmm,” she said, reaching over to run her hand up my thigh to my cock. It was hard in my pants, and she rubbed it, smiling. “or suck it.”

“You thought I would want to suck his cock?” I asked. Was there any limit to her depravity?

“Yes,” she said as she started unzipping my pants. “It would have made me so fucking hot to see.” She reached inside and pulled my cock out, stroking it.

“And your other lovers?” I asked, seeing how truthful my slut of a wife could be now.

She hesitated and then nodded. “Them too.” She started stroking me harder. I have to admit. It did feel good. I moaned.

“How many men did you fuck over the weekend?” I asked as I leaned back into the sofa, placing my hands on her tits, squeezing them. She always did have great boobs. I was not surprised that I felt no bra. She did that for them, not me.

“Only three,” she explained. “Jared, plus another black guy and a white guy.” She stopped stroking me long enough to unbutton her blouse and expose her tits. I played with her nipples.

“You would have let me watch everything?” I asked as I leaned down to suck on her tit. She arched her back and pushed her boob into my mouth, gripping the back of my head with one hand.

She groaned, then answered. “Oh, yes, every bit of it. I wish you could have seen it all, baby. They fucked me so well.”

“I wish I could too! I want to see!” I moaned as she jacked me harder. She laid back against the armrest, and I moved with her, pressing against her body.

“Well, Friday you’ll get your chance,” she said, moaning as she spread her legs and lifted her skirt. Of course, she wasn’t wearing panties. I wondered if there was cum in her cunt. I slid a hand down and rubbed over her pussy, pushing two fingers inside her. She shuddered and moved her hips to fuck my hand.

“Do I have to wait until then?” I asked, adding, “I want to see what they did to you.”

She moaned and bucked her hips harder, “Do you really?”

“I do,” I said, “I really fucking do.”

I rubbed her clit with my thumb. “I could show you,” she said softly, timidly.

“You could? How?” I asked, sitting up to look at her, my fingers still slowly moving in her cunt.

She nodded. “They took videos,” she admitted. “I can show you if you really want to watch.”

I sat up, removing my hand. “Baby,” I said, giving her my best acting job, “I think that would heal everything and make it like you never told me to leave. If I could see everything that you would have let me see, I am sure we can move forward and put it all behind us. I could be the cuckold that you want me to be.”

“Are you sure?” she asked. “There may be some aspects of it that upset you.”

“If you’re honest with me,” I said, laying it on, “and tell me everything, with no lying and deception, I promise to forgive and accept anything I see.”

She sat up and threw her arms around me, kissing me hard. “I promise to tell you, but you have to understand something. I love you, Dave. I only love you. Anything I do with them, anything I say, it’s just sex talk. I don’t mean anything. I’m yours, and I love you.”

“Did you tell them you love them or something?” I asked.

She stared at me, then nodded. “And other things.”

“Did you mean it?” I asked.

She hesitated. “I promised to be honest, so, yes, in a way, I do love them. But, it’s not the same at all to the love I feel for you. It’s different.”

Fucking cunt. Does my wife really think I’m that stupid?

“I see,” I said. What I saw was a worthless whore.

“But, how could you develop such strong feelings for them over just the weekend. That doesn’t make any sense. Is there something you’re not telling me? It’s alright if there is, honey. Now’s the time to come clean. If you lie to me, I won’t be able to take it, and I’ll just have to go see the lawyer.”

“No!” she exclaimed, “Don’t do that! I’ll tell you everything. I’m sorry, Dave, but I’ve been hiding something from you. Actually several things.”

I took a deep breath. “I forgive you already,” I said, putting on a fake smile. The words stung as I said them. I had my fingers crossed. “If you tell me all of it.”

“Ok, baby. It’s not easy to tell you. I don’t want to hurt you more. You promise not to get upset?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.