And Don't Come Back
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a sequel to the story You Should Leave. You need to read it first to understand this story. Dave and Janet attempt to recover from her infidelity. Dave reclaims her, but then has second thoughts and learns that maybe she's not been as faithful as he thought. He plots his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

At some point, I woke up. Janet curled up next to me as I spooned her. She was snoring very softly. I carefully extricated myself, without waking her and got out of the bed. I covered her naked body with the comforter, then slipped out of the room and went to the kitchen.

I dropped three ice cubes into a glass and poured myself a stiff double-shot of Buffalo Trace bourbon. I sat on a barstool, staring into the pattern of the ice and whiskey in my glass as I slowly spun the ice cubes.

Janet had left me. She was with another man for three days. She never texted me. She never called me. She made no attempt to contact me and seemed to have been too busy being fucked to even care that I might not be okay with what she was doing. Maybe I was worried that she’d been murdered or drugged and forced into prostitution. She didn’t seem concerned or to have any guilt.

I knew I was partially to blame. I had pushed Janet to try the threesome. I’d never agreed to be cuckolded or to have her spend an entire weekend being fucked by who knows how many men, without me. With a clear conscience, I realized my guilt ended the minute she said, “You should leave,” and hers began.

We had agreed to a threesome.

We’d had a threesome. It had at least started out that way. Everything was fine until I was no longer a part of it. When it changed from being two men trying to please her, to her excluding me and giving herself to another man, it stopped being a threesome. Her selfish, slutty actions violated our rules and our agreement. To compound it, when I tried to stop it, she told me to leave.

She told me, her husband, to leave so she could fuck another man.

She rejected me.

She chose Jared. King Dong. It just seemed so out of character for her.

Maybe I could have handled her fucking him, once. Perhaps if she had said, “let him finish” or “just this once” or something like that. Even if she’d said “wait outside,” I would have been mad, but I kind of deserved it. Maybe I would have been alright. Perhaps if instead of shutting me out, she had reached for my cock to blow me while he fucked her, I would have been drawn back into the threesome. There were a hundred different ways this could have all worked out well and one way for it to go to shit.

Maybe.

I will never know because I never got any of those options. Janet told me to leave her alone with this stranger at his house so that he could fuck her one-on-one. That was never discussed, planned or even considered, at least not by me. This is on her.

Sure, I get that she was drunk with from both alcohol and her burning lust. I understand what sexual energy can do to your rational thinking. I could almost bring myself to accept that she was lost “in the moment” as this new man, with his new cock, penetrated her. I get the excitement, the desire, the need. I understand that. I could probably forgive that.

What I couldn’t get was how did it go on for three days. That changed it from a single act of passion, of loss of control, into the most significant act of infidelity and betrayal you could imagine. I could almost forgive that first momentary loss of willpower, the need to be fucked and see it through to the end. What I could not excuse was that Janet stayed with him, fucking him, for three days.

At some point Friday night, she had to have stopped fucking. Her brain had to have cleared from her sex coma. At some point, she had to have realized I was no longer there at the house. She had to have understood why I returned home alone. She had to have realized that she had gone from having a threesome with me and some unknown sperm donor to having a three-day affair with Jared and whoever else was there.

Why didn’t she stop? Why didn’t she get up, grab an Uber and come home? Maybe, if she had come back Friday night, and apologized to me for having lost her head, I would have forgiven her. Perhaps I would have been able to accept it. It would have sucked, but it was not unreasonable under the circumstances. We could have gotten through that. I’m pretty sure of it. Maybe even if she came home Saturday morning. We could have gone to counseling and worked it out over time.

But, she stayed for two more days. She slept with Jared. She woke up with him. She spent the day with him fucking him. She fucked all day and night again and slept with him a second time. She woke up with him and spent the third day with him, fucking, time after time. Where were her thoughts for me? Where were her feelings for us, our marriage, our future?

How the fuck did she ever think that was acceptable? How could she possibly have thought I would tolerate it and forgive it? She had to have known she had thrown away our marriage. Was it so good that she couldn’t leave his house for three fucking days? Was it so good that she would throw me and our wedding vows away just to get fucked a little?

Was it worth it?

I finished the bourbon and poured another glass. I felt sick. I couldn’t get it out of my mind. I couldn’t get over it.

I heard a beep.

I drained the glass of whiskey and added more. I needed ice. As I went to get some, I heard another beep. It was coming from the little built-in desk next to the refrigerator. I dropped a couple of ice cubes in the glass, and there was another beep. I moved to the desk and found the tablet laying there. That was the source of the beeps.

I picked it up and logged in. It beeped again. It was Skype that was beeping. I opened the app, and my heart dropped to the floor. There was an active chat, indicated by a little green dot. Next to it was a name. Jared.

Skype has a helpful feature. You can use it on multiple devices. If you do, it synchronizes the chats you have across all your devices. So, apparently at this very moment, Janet was upstairs having a conversation with Jared. Everything they said was echoed here to the tablet in real time. Not only that but any files they sent, pictures they shared, etc., would be repeated to this device and displayed to me.

I tapped on Jared’s name, opening the active chat. Immediately, the screen updated to show their conversation. The messages kept updating and scrolling up the screen.

Janet: I don’t know. He’s not in the bedroom or bathroom. I think he’s downstairs.

Jared: So did you get him to try to claim you back like I told you to?

Janet: Yeah, I did

Jared: And?

Janet: And, after he sucked out all your cum like a good little cuckold, he fucked me and tried to reclaim me.

Jared: And?

Janet: And, what do you think?

Jared: Epic fail

Janet: Yeah, poor thing.

Jared: Did you let him think he succeeded?

Janet: Of course. Now, he’ll be happy and will let us play more without any problems.

Jared: You told him we’re coming over on Friday?

Janet: Yeah, he didn’t take it too well. I’ll work on that. It will be fine. By the time you guys get here, I’ll have him ready to serve you dinner and drinks, then fluff your dicks hard so you can fuck his wife better.

Jared: You’re such a wicked woman.

Janet: You have no idea.

Jared: I can’t believe he never figured out about Steve.

Janet: ROFL. To figure things out, you have to have reason to suspect they’re not what you think.

Jared: Five minutes is all it would have taken to know the guy was only in Alaska for a three-month trip and has been back fucking you regularly ever since.

Janet: What can I say? I’m a good actress.

Jared: Did you watch the videos I sent?

Janet: Not yet, I haven’t had time. We fucked around for a couple of hours, then I fell asleep. You guys wore me out all weekend. It was all I could do to stay awake while he fucked me.

Jared: I still don’t see why you just don’t leave him and get it over with.

Janet: I told you. I’ll leave Dave when you leave Lois. We both know you aren’t divorcing Little Miss Moneybags. Plus, I do love Dave. He’s a good husband. He’s just not a man. I need a man. Or two. Or three.

Jared: Or twenty

Janet: Oh! When?

Jared: You have an important meeting in my office with the Director of the Western Sales region at eight sharp. Don’t be late.

Janet: Yes Sir, Mr. Quinlan, Sir. You’re the boss.

Jared: And who owns that pussy?”

Janet: You do, baby. Only you.

Jared: Ok, you can be a little late. Steven and I will watch your videos until you get there.

Janet: Thank you, baby.

Jared: Good night, Janet. I love you.

Janet: I love you too, baby. Good night.

The chat session ended. My hands were shaking violently. I felt sick. I dropped the tablet and ran to the kitchen sink, puking my guts out. The bourbon burned as it splashed into my sinuses.

A couple of minutes later, I was still retching into the sink as Janet came into the kitchen, wearing only a sheer bathrobe.

“Hey baby,” she said. She’d just called HIM baby. “Are you ok?”

I ignored her, and dry heaved. She picked up the nearly empty bottle of bourbon and put the stopper back in it. “How much of this did you drink?” she asked.

“All of it,” I mumbled, wiping the spittle from my face with a wet cloth. I turned toward Janet, but couldn’t face her. I had drunk all the bourbon but over the last three nights. Tonight, I only had a glass and a half, but she didn’t need to know that.

Janet rubbed my back. “Poor baby,” she said, speaking softly, “Were you worried about me being gone so long?”

I turned and pushed past her, stumbling and staggering. “I don’t want to talk about it.”

She didn’t try to keep talking. She assumed I was drunk off my ass and I was fine with her thinking that. Talking was the last thing I needed to do right then. I was afraid of what I might say.

I went out to the family room and lay face down on the sofa, acting as if I was too drunk to stay awake. Janet covered me with the afghan her mother had knitted for us on our first wedding anniversary. She rubbed my head and leaned down and kissed my cheek.

“I love you, baby,” she said, using the same fucking words she’d sent to Jared just five minutes ago. Jared Quinlan, her boss and the Vice President of Sales. Now I knew what the J stood for. I’d never met him before, and he went by J. Ross Quinlan at work.

I ignored her, and she gave up, leaving me in my apparently drunken state to return to bed. I heard her go upstairs and close the bedroom door. I waited a few more minutes, then got up and retrieved her tablet. I stared at it for a long time, reluctant to open it up. Instead, I went to find a pair of earbuds and plugged them in. Finally, I couldn’t delay the inevitable, and I logged in.

Skype was active showing the chat she’d had with Jared. I scrolled up. It went on and on and on. My god, she’d been talking to him in Skype for months. There was just too much to process. I scrolled back down to the bottom, and I flew past a bunch of pictures. I stopped the scroll and was shocked to see Jared had sent close to forty pictures. They all featured Janet, but she wasn’t alone in most of them. Some showed her sucking or fucking Jared. Others showed her with some other black guy I recognized from one of her company parties, but I couldn’t remember his name. Then there were pictures of her with both Jared and the other black man. That meant a third person was taking the pictures.

As I scrolled down, I saw who it was. It was Steven, the guy who had supposedly moved to Alaska with whom we had tried to have a threesome. He was fucking Janet doggy style while she was sucking Jared’s cock. I realized it was not a still picture but actually a video clip I tapped it, and it started.

Janet was laying on her back, naked, legs spread. She was sucking on Jared’s cock as the other black man was eating her pussy.

Jared spoke, “Andre, go take pictures so Steven can get in here.”

That’s right. Andre Martin. He worked in Janet’s department. I remember meeting him and his wife, a petite blonde, at a party. He’d seemed like a nice guy. He stood up and walked toward the camera. It jumped around for a few seconds as he took control of the camera. Steven, naked, walked into the picture stroking his cock.

“Been a long time since I fucked this pussy,” he said as he knelt down behind my wife and rubbed the head of his cock against her slit.

“Yeah, what, two days?” asked Janet, laughing, taking a break from deep throating her boss.

“Two long days,” he said, laughing as he pushed easily into her well-fucked cunt.

“Oh, fuck me hard then,” she said looking back at him like a whore. She turned back to Jared and resumed sucking him, making sloppy wet sounds.

Steven did as she demanded and started pounding his cock into her. She squealed around Jared’s cock. I skipped forward.

“You know we don’t let her take the pill anymore,” said Jared. “She’s ovulating this weekend, so one of the three of us is going get the job done.” He still had his cock in Janet’s mouth. Steven was pounding her hard.

“Yeah, whose baby you want, Janet?” he asked as his balls slapped on her clit. Janet struggled to answer, releasing Jared’s dick momentarily.

“I want a black baby,” she moaned, looking in the camera, “But, so Dave thinks it’s his, better hope it’s Steven’s.”

We were planning on getting her pregnant in a few months. I could not believe she was having completely unprotected sex with these men while ovulating. I could see the ruins of our marriage on fire and burnt to ash.

Steven came inside her, and she came in response. That triggered Jared who blew his load in my wife’s mouth.

I scrolled through all of the pictures. It turns out that many of them were video clips. I watched several more, or at least bits and pieces of them. I couldn’t stand to watch them for long. I saw enough. I saved copies of all the pictures and videos, then downloaded Janet’s chat log. I found she’d had a long, ongoing chat affair with Steven, too. I downloaded as much of that as I could, as well.

I saved all the chats, photos and videos to a thumb drive and then went upstairs. Janet was asleep. As she said, she needed the sleep. I unplugged the alarm clock and turned her phone off. Maybe she would miss her crucial meeting.

I went into the spare room and grabbed a suitcase and started putting several days worth of my clothes in it along with all of my toiletries. I walked out without looking back. I tossed my bag in the back of the car and left. I found a motel and got a room, then sat in the dark, waiting for morning. I didn’t take long in arriving.

I showered and cleaned up. At seven, I called in sick to work. At eight, I called a buddy of mine, Tom, who was a lawyer. I told him what was up. He said how sorry he was for me. He didn’t handle divorces but knew one of the best in the state. I called and made an appointment for one in the afternoon.

Around ten, I headed to my neighborhood Academy sporting goods store. An hour later, I came out with my new Sig Sauer P365 9-millimeter, semi-automatic pistol, two-spare clips, a holster and a large box of 9mm bullets. I wanted to be ready, just in case. Thank God Texas has very liberal gun laws.

At eleven, my phone rang. It was Janet. I answered.

“Shit,” she said, “I overslept. I’m going to be in so much trouble with Mr. Quinlan.”

“I’m sure you’ll manage,” I said.

“Why didn’t you wake me up when you left?” she asked.

“You looked like you were worn out and needed your sleep,” I said, repeating what she had told Jared in her chat last night.

“Yeah, you stud,” she said, “you wore me out alright.”

I chuckled, but not because it was funny. “Yeah, I’m sure I did.”

“I may be late, tonight,” she said, “since I’m getting such a late start.”

“Whatever,” I said indifferently, “I gotta go.”

I hung up without saying goodbye. I arrived early for the appointment with the lawyer. Promptly at one, I was ushered into the law office of one Maggie Oakheart.

“My buddy Tom tells me you’re one of the best divorce lawyers in the State of Texas,” I said as I shook her hand.

“I represented his ex-wife,” she explained with a smile, “she got everything she was entitled to.”

“So, are you one of those lawyers who only takes the wives in these things?”

“No, I represent whoever pays me, but I prefer the wronged party,” she said with a wry smile, “It helps me sleep at night. Unfortunately, in divorce often times there is no wronged party. So, how can I help you.”

I explained to her about my wife cheating with her boss all weekend. I also told her how Janet had also been having an affair with other co-workers.

“And, how do you know about all of this?” she asked.

“Well, it’s complicated,” I replied, looking embarrassed.

“Well, at my rates, you may want to uncomplicate it,” she told me, grinning. “But, before you do, let me tell you, Dave, Texas is a no-fault state, but there is an exception for adultery. For you to file for a divorce on the grounds of adultery, you have to actually prove that the adultery took place. Only if the judge sees there was adultery will he allow you to even file for divorce on those grounds. Do you have proof?”

“I do,” I said with a bitter tone in my voice. I opened my Google Pixelbook and played the video of her fucking Steven and Jared.

The guy fucking her is Steven her co-worker, who she’s been fucking for the past couple of years. The black guy with his dick in her mouth is her boss Jared Ross Quinlan.”

Maggie watched the video for a moment then told me to stop it. “Were you filming it?” she asked.

I recoiled, “Hell, no!” I said defensively, “I wasn’t there. There was another guy from her office there doing the filming. He’d just been fucking her in another video.”

“How did you get these videos?” she asked, puzzled. “Does your wife know you have them?”

“No, she doesn’t know. I found them last night on her tablet in her Skype chat with her boss.”

“Oh,” she said, shaking her head. “That’s not good. You know you could get in a lot of trouble for going in her computer and hacking into her private communications to get these files. We can’t use this stuff.”

“What? Why the fuck not?” I asked, yelling angrily.

“There have been judgments recently in cases where a spouse hacked into his wife’s email and used evidence he found there. The court found him guilty and sent him to jail, Dave.”

“Jail?” I stammered out, “B-but she’s a cheating fucking whore!”

“Yes, she is,” she agreed, “but you can’t use this evidence if it came from her computer.”

“It’s not her computer,” I explained, “it’s a shared one. I bought it, and it’s in my name with ATT.”

“Did she have a private login on it?” she asked.

“No, it was a shared account,” I just don’t use it much. “Even the email Janet uses is JanetAndDave4Ever. The Skype is tied to the same email.”

Her eyes brightened. “Well, well,” she said smiling, “If that’s true, we may be able to convince a judge you had access to it. If nothing else, you won’t go to jail. He may still ignore the evidence. But, we can at least threaten Janet and the men in the video by using the evidence. I’m sure none of them want this to come out.”

I grinned, “No, I doubt it. I know Janet’s boss, and at least one of the other two men are married. That brings up a good point. Is there anything I can do to get them. Can I sue the assholes that she’s banging for alienation of affection or something?”

“Not in Texas, I’m afraid,” she answered, “but there is a possibility to sue them for intentional infliction of emotional distress. However, for that to fly, we would need to prove they actually planned and calculated to specifically hurt you. There’s no real chance for that.”

I didn’t like that. I wanted to punish them too. “What about Janet’s company? They’re all employees. They talk about on some of the videos fucking at work and in meetings.”

“Oh? Do they really?” she asked as her eyes lit up. “There’s probably nothing we could succeed at, but often the threat of public exposure is enough to get an out of court settlement.”

“That sounds like blackmail,” I said grinning wickedly.

“Oh, that’s such a dirty word,” she replied laughing. “But, yeah it does sound like it, doesn’t it? How badly do you want revenge?”

“More than I want air to breathe,” I stated angrily.

“I’ll craft of a formal complaint to the President, CEO and Board of Directors that alleges workplace misconduct, sexual harassment and immoral conduct on company property, during work hours. I’ll have a technician go through all the videos and chats and find the most damaging tidbits to include as attachments.”

“Oh, you are good!” I exclaimed. “Do you think they’ll all get fired?”

“Yes,” she said grinning wickedly, “because I’ll demand it as part of the settlement.”

Maggie sat back in her chair and stared at me. “So, if we prove adultery, the benefit will be that you can get a disproportionate share of the community property.”

“That would be great!” I declared. “Can I get it all?”

“No,” she replied shaking her head, “but you may get more like sixty percent, rather than an even split. With her income, we can argue for no alimony, and without kids, you won’t have to pay child support. I think altogether, you’ll do alright.”

I would have to buy Tom a bottle of expensive single malt to thank him for referring me to Maggie.

“There is just one other thing,” Maggie began, sitting forward, “The Judge might not allow an adultery claim if there was any kind of condonation of her infidelity on your part.”

“What is that?” I asked, having never heard the word before.

“It just means did you do anything that would have condoned her behavior, either before or during it. You know, anything that might have shown that you were ok with it or gave permission or consent to her doing it.”

I stared at Maggie nervously.

“Like what would count as condoning?” I asked.

“Dave,” she asked, fixing me with a stare, “is there something you’re not telling me?”

So, I told her the entire story. When I was done, she was sitting there shaking her head. “Well, your wife was fucked all weekend, and right now, you’re probably pretty fucked, too. A good lawyer is going to be able to make your re-claiming her after she cheated and sucking his sperm out of her vagina as condonation. Besides, they could argue that the several years of pressure you put on your wife to have sex with other men could have justified her adultery. She could say she was just doing what you wanted her to do, and in a way, they’d be right. Yeah, I’d say adultery is out the window.”

“So we’re not even going to try?” I asked feeling deep depression.

“Oh, no,” she corrected me, “we are going to file on the grounds of adultery. I’ll put every bit of evidence in it along with your formal statement and let the judge decide. We might get lucky. The worst he can do is convert it to no-fault, which is where we’d be if we didn’t try.”

“Ok then,” I said smiling feebly, “great.”

“So, when and where do you want her served? At work?”

I smiled. “No, I have a better idea.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.