The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 19

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

“Hoot?”

“Yeahhh Mandy?”

“When you brush-fuck Ms. Sue Lynn’s pussy, I want to see it, I couldn’t see all of it when it went in my fucking wet pussy that night we brush-fucked each other at Micki’s.”

“Sure I’ll even let you hold the brush and you can brush fuck her like you want to get brush fucked yourself.”

“Wow really?”

“Shit yeah ... Damn girl you’re some kind of hot-assed sexy fucking teenage cheerleader with your long blonde hair and your sexy mouth full of braces and spit drooling down your chin on your fucking titties like that. I’ll be glad to get my cock sucked by you, with all that saliva you put out.”

“Hoot?”

“Yeahhh, Sue Lynn?”

“I think I’m ready for you to dog fuck me from behind. You and Mandy can brush-fuck me after I get at least one good cum, OK?”

“Yeahhh, I was getting ready to jack-off if I didn’t get some pussy juice smeared all over my cock pretty soon.”

“Mandy get down and go back behind me to hold Hoot’s cock and put it in my pussy ... then you’ll know exactly how it fits in a girls pussy.”

“Yeah, I want to fuck you with Hoot’s cock, Ms. Sue Lynn. You better get them knees apart and that pussy ready, cause you’re gonna think there’s a wild dog after your fucking naked ass, when Hoot and me get through fucking your pussy.”

“Mandy, drop some of that dribbling spit you got in your mouth on my ass and let it run down my butt crack to my pussy, before you stab me with that god-damned flag pole of a mother-fucking horse cock that Hoot has hanging between his legs.”

“I’m gonna suck Hoot’s cock just a minute first Ms. Sue Lynn. I think I can even get his cockhead in my mouth too. Hold on, we’ll be right with your sexy ass.”

“I can hear you back there sucking on that big corn stalk, damn, you must have a quart of spit gathered up in your mouth the way you’re sucking and splashing all over my ass back there. I hope it dribbles and runs down my ass crack to my pussy and pools up there.”

“OK, Ms. Sue Lynn get your ass ready to get fucked like a dog in heat cause I’m gonna dog fuck you with Hoot’s overloaded oversize dog cock. I wish he had a god damned dog knot on it, so you’d get hung up on it when he fucks you.”

“OK Hoot, you’re lined up boy. Stab her to the bottom of her belly and make it splash all the spit out her pussy that I dribbled down there on her.”

“Fuck back on his big ol’ cock Ms. Sue Lynn. Show him that you want Hoot’s Wild-Thang crammed up in you from behind.”

“Just you wait, Ms. Mandy Crowder, your time’s coming and I’m gonna cram Hoot’s big cockhead right up your little virgin pussy until you howl like a dog.”

“I’m ready if you ever get your pussy calmed down so we can get you fucked.”

“Hit me with your MOJO Hoot! Just don’t bust that rubber in my pussy, I don’t need a littler of puppies.”

“Here it comes, Sue Lynn the mother of all fuckings is about to slap your pussy silly.” Hoot told her.

Sue Lynn felt it coming, just like she did the first time, and she craved it. She wanted her little pussy to get zapped, slapped, and fucked by this young boy with the wonder cock.

“NNNNNnnnnngggg, there it is, yes, just like that, Hoot. Hit my pussy lips with a good one.”

“NNNNNnnnnngggg, yes that was a good one too, I’m getting close. Throw some sparks up my slippery pussy when my cum hits me Hoot ... I love that feeling.”

“OH SHIT YESSSsssss, I’m getting my cum and it’s making my pussy feel like there’s a vacuum cleaner hose stuck up my pussy.”

Sue Lynn jerked, then she shook, and jerked again. She trembled and shook again before she fell forward off Hoot’s cock with a long slurp of her tight pussy as she pulled off his still hard boy cock.

“Get a wet wash cloth, Mandy, and wash her face. She’ll come back with a grin in just a minute. We’re gonna let you brush-fuck her then.

Mandy ran to the bathroom and got a wet washcloth and came back to start washing and bathing Ms. Sue Lynn’s face.

She came around enough to look up at Hoot and Mandy with a silly smile.

“Now that’s what I call getting fucked.

“We’re not through yet, now you’re gonna get brush-fucked with your own brush so I can see just how it fits your pussy.” Mandy told her.

Hoot reached down and took each of her feet as she still lay on her belly and spread them wide.

“Go for it Mandy, you can see her wet pussy, just don’t stick it in her butt-hole, just tickle it a little to tease her then get that big knob in her.”

Mandy took the brush and put it in her mouth that always seemed to be full of saliva, and wet it good.

She leaned over close and lay her face right on Ms. Sue Lynn’s butt cheek and proceeded to slide the knob on the brush handle back and forth through her wet pussy lips.

Her pussy lips opened just a bit to show the bright pink that was slippery wet with her girl cum of just a few minutes ago.

Mandy slipped the knob deeper and Ms. Sue Lynn moaned and squirmed. Mandy reached out with her other hand and slapped her on her sexy butt cheek with a loud pop.

Sue Lynn bucked backwards at the feel of Mandy’s hand spanking her on her tender cheeks. When she did, she took the most of the five inch handle up her tight pussy.

That was all it took, knowing that it was Mandy Crowder, a pretty junior high cheerleader back there fucking her pussy with Sue Lynn’s own hair brush made Sue Lynn shove her butt up and back, taking the handle all the way to the bristles on the hair brush.

“MOTHER FUCKER, FUCK me with a hair brush up my wet pussy.”

Mandy did fuck her with the hair brush, she brush-fucked the high school cheerleader coach with the big black knob until she was making sounds like a butter churn in her slippery wet pussy.

Sue Lynn Beauchamp had another enormous orgasm while being diddled in her pussy by a junior high student that was drooling in anticipation of the time that was soon approaching that she herself would get this very handle shoved up her tight little pussy and probed and prepared for the cock fucking of her life.

Sue Lynn didn’t pass out cold this time, but she did have a fit of shivers and trembles as her cum shook and raked through her body.

“Mandy?”

“Yeah?”

“Get back on that couch with your legs wide and prepare for a brush-fucking.”

Mandy was young and eager ... she wanted all she could get packed into the next two hours and get packed into her ripe, ready to be fucked pussy.

She looked down as Ms. Sue Lynn raked the black, already wet knob on the end of the brush handle through her pulsing pussy lips and into her slobbering pussy canal.

She felt her tight pussy lips snap closed just below the big knob and wished it was Hoot’s big cock knob that she was looking at as it entered her.

Mandy didn’t want to orgasm, she just wanted to be opened up just a little to keep Hoot’s super cock from splitting her little girl pussy as he made her a woman.

“I’m getting ready Ms. Sue Lynn, I want Hoot’s cock in me now, please?”

“Come over here Hoot and when I pull out of her pussy, you lean close and I’ll put the head of your cock to her pussy and you can start working it inside her.”

“Mandy?”

“Yeah?”

“Get your little ass ready to lose your virginity. You’ve had a brush fucking that took your cherry.”

“YESssss Hoot, please fuck me with your sweet super cock, so I can say that I have been fucked by the best.”

“Here it comes Baby, get ready.”

Sue Lynn held Hoot’s cock head just under Mandy’s small pussy hole cause she knew it was gonna ride up some in the slippery gap in her wet lips.

Mandy was squatting down like a duck, looking down at where the big rubber coated bulb of Hoot’s cock head was pressing, and pushing her tight lips apart.

She watched in wonder as she saw the huge swollen head pop inside her.

It felt wonderful, she had wanted this since she first heard the name, Hoot McCoy.

She lay awake at night and dreamed of the time when she took his huge cock up her virgin pussy for the first time.

Now she had about four inches of his fat shaft inside as well as the fat swollen head that was forging it’s way to the depths of her inner being.

Mandy bounced her butt on her legs and got a good bouncing rhythm going that matched Hoot’s rhythmic humping of his cock deeper and deeper into her.

“You have all but about two inches Mandy, I think it’s time to ride the pony and take the rest.”

“Hoot lay down on the rug and let the little girl ride your pony cock until she gets her cum.”

“Mandy when you get your first cock induced orgasm you’ll never be totally satisfied by a hair brush again, it’ll just be a substitute until you can get the real thing in you again.”

“Ride until your heart’s content’ we’ll change rubbers and fuck you twice before we stop.”

“You’re gonna be sore for a couple of days and no matter how bad you want a cock, you’ll know better than to put one in you.”

Hoot was lying on his back, grinning up at Mandy as she stepped over his waist and squatted down lower and lower to where Sue Lynn held his cherry picking, pussy pounding young cock at the ready for yet another fresh pussy to get a taste of him.

JO wanted to be a part of this virginal sacrifice and as soon as Mandy touched her pussy lips to Hoot’s huge cock head, he threw a hard jolt right into her swollen little clitty, with such force, it bobbed back and forth like a punching bag being rattled by a boxer.

Mandy couldn’t see what happened, but she felt it. Sue Lynn even felt it as she held Hoots hard fat shaft in her hands still.

Mandy’s legs had been trembling and her muscles in her thighs that held her from dropping down on his long fat cock, gave way and down she came. Her pussy screamed in horror and delight, all in the same scream of pain as pleasure signaled her brain that there was an intruder.

“Fuck me, Hoot McCoy, I’ve waited long enough.

“I want a fucking like the one you just gave Ms. Sue Lynn, like the one you gave Micki.”

Mandy started hunching and rolling her hips now, she took up the ritual of fucking that has passed down from generation to generation since the beginning of man.

The automatic movement of the hips and lower body that brings instant pleasure to the whole body.

Hoot raised his hips as she straddled him, giving her more to work with, giving him more chance to enter her pussy deeper and harder.

JO worked Mandy over good now, she felt as if she was being electrocuted by a large electric probe stabbed deep inside her pussy and then the switch was pulled to kill her with pleasure, and drown the probe in pussy juice as her pussy slathered, and slobbered all over his cock stalk.

Repeated strikes in her pussy and on her pussy lips soon brought her to a tremendous, shuddering orgasm. Her pussy grasped and clamped hard in an effort to hold onto what ever was bring such pleasure and erotic feelings to her entire body.

Sue Lynn jumped up to reload the rubber when she saw Hoot’s balls jump and jerk as they pumped and pumped to empty themselves into the condom.

Mandy knew what was happening and raised her butt so Sue Lynn could get another rubber on this fat hungry pussy snake that was wanting to go back in her hole.

“Fuck me, Hoot McCoy, zap my pussy just like you did Ms. Sue Lynn’s, make me cum and shoot my girl juice down across your cock and balls.”

Mandy was on fire, her body was losing control and she was near to having her body go into convulsions as she almost lost her sense of balance.

She reached out and put her hands on Hoot’s shoulders for support. This caused a double dose, jagged edged bolt of electricity to strike her like lightning.

Through both her hands the bolts passed and down across her super sensitive titties, she felt both jolts race across her flat trembling belly and come together in a crashing, mind blowing, clitty crunching, pussy snatching orgasm right in the middle of her pussy lips that sent her into lala land for the next ten minutes.

“Hoot?”

“Yeahhh?”

“That was a mother-fucking, fucked-up, fuck, you just put on this little girl. She’s gonna smile every time she thinks of you for the rest of her life.” Sue Lynn Beauchamp told Hoot McCoy, as she washed and bathed Mandy’s face.

10:24 pm and Hoot walked Mandy Crowder to her door, kissed her cheek, just in case her Dad was peeking through the curtains before she went in.

He drove off with his pipes throbbing softly in the night air.

Mandy went in with her bra in her hand, her panties somewhere in Hoots hotrod and her heart singing a new song.

She took a long warm bath washing her pussy tenderly and stroking her throbbing nipples before she went to bed bare ass naked and slept until time to get up and go to school.

Ms. Sue Lynn Beauchamp also took a warm bath and washed her well fucked pussy that wished it could have that same feeling every night.

‘I need to get each member of my cheerleader squad to come over on a weekend and have a one on one camp and counseling session with them. I can also get someone that is an expert with deep inner feelings to teach them the art of meditation while they sit cross legged on the supreme organ of pleasure.

I know just the person to assist me in this, too, I can even take lessons from him myself when he puts them to sleep with his powers’

‘This assistant I have in mind knows these mountains and lakes and rivers well enough that we could go out and regain our touch with nature as each of my cheerleaders learned the true meaning if inner peace. I’m gonna talk to Hoot McCoy about this brilliant idea this week. I may invite him over to go over some things in depth and get his ideas as how to better penetrate a young girls mind and get her to thrust herself into a position to be more receptive to discover her own inner secrets.’


The next morning as Hoot sat at the table with his Mom and Dad, eating a bowl of Wheaties, and waiting on his sisters to get dressed, and eat some cereal. He thought of Sue Lynn Beauchamp having to use the laundry-mat to do her laundry.

“Mom?”

“Yeah Hoot, what is it Baby?”

“I saw Sue Lynn at the laundry-mat last night doing her laundry and stopped to chat for a spell. It bothered me that she has to go there, would it be alright if we asked her to come here and wash her clothes with yours and Joli and Arli’s?”

“Hoot, I agree one hundred percent. I won’t just ask her – I’ll insist that she comes here and do all her laundry. You are so sweet to notice things like that. That girl is trying to make it on her own and we’ll help her.” Alice McCoy told her son and patted his hand.

“Hoot I agree with your Mom, that was a nice thing to suggest. Sue Lynn is just like one of us now and she needs our help,” Rev. McCoy said.

“I sure wish you and her would catch some more of those nice bass. That was as good as we’ve had in a long time, Hoot.”

“She’s sure a good fisherman, she caught the most and the biggest fish, too. I think next time we’ll just have us a little wager on who catches the most and biggest, like Dad and I do.”

“You better be careful, you may lose and have to pay up to a pretty school teacher and she would never let you forget it,” his Mom laughed.

“I’ll just take my chances with her, she’s just as sweet as Joli and Arli and as cute, too.”

“Hoot if I didn’t know better. I’d think you got a crush on her.” His Mom laughed.

“Well she is a pretty one, but I kinda like a couple of her cheerleaders too.”

“I bet one of them is that cute little Micki Martin we saw you talking to at The Burger House, right?”

“Well I really like her too, but I really like Linda Lewis and Barbara Latham as well, they can get me heated with their teasing and winks.”

“Hoot you just like all girls, admit it.”

“I reckon I do, Mom,” Hoot agreed and his Mom and Dad laughed with him.

“Dad, we’re looking for an old pickup for Little Tom and they want you to kinda hop it up for him as a set of wheels, if and when we find one.”

“I’d love to. I can save them a lot of money too, by getting stuff at the salvage yard and making it all fit and work one more time. It keeps me busy and gives me time to meditate too.”

“Hoot one day when you’re riding your little Plymouth out to see Mr. Michaels, run on up the side of the mountain to that old crossroads, take a right and go about a half mile. If I remember right, I saw an old pickup up there in a little shed out in a pasture not long ago, when I was passing by. You know I never miss one of the older ones like that.”

“I was gonna go out there right after school today, Dad. I’ll run on up the mountain a ways and check it out. If its still there me and you could bring it back here and get Little Tom to come over, then spring it on him.”

“Now that sounds like a fun plan, you check it out and we’ll do that if we can get our hands on it.”

“You and I could.”

“Yes Sir, that’s what I said.”

“Never mind.” His Dad sighed and grinned.

Soon Hoot’s sisters did get dressed, well they did have their skirts and tops on, but a blind man could have known that there was some serious heat in the room when these two came in.

They had on identical outfits, bought by their Mom, in fact, and the skirt tail came right to their white panty covered crotches, and their nipples were sticking through their tops like lead on a wooden pencil.

They made it to school with ten minutes to spare and Hoot asked to see their pussies since they hadn’t been fucking much lately.

They both pulled their crotches aside to show their bald little snatches and grinned.

“I thought I saw some smooth lips while we were driving over here, we may need to check this out later tonight.”

“We’ll be in your room at bedtime.”

“Good I may go to bed early.”

“We’ll be there.”

“See you at home, brother, we’re going with Juri and Chrissy to the gym again, love you.” Arli told him.

“Tell them I said HI.”

“Hey Joli, Arli, do either of you know that girl over there in those tight jeans and t-shirt?”

“No, but I can find out who she is. She sure is tall and has a nice ass brother. Might be a good fuck. If you need some help, let us know,” Joli said.

Hoot had seen the tall girl get off school bus No. 29, so he knew she didn’t live inside the city limits. She sure looks good too, and her wild red hair reminded him of the Yokum twins.

‘I’ll just watch and see where that bus goes today. I sure would like to meet her. I bet she’s another country girl from up in the mountains.’

That afternoon, Hoot kinda killed time and hung around a little longer to see which direction bus 29 took out of town.

“Hey Hoot, how’s it been going, haven’t seen much of you lately how about a lift to the station?” Little Tom asked.

“Sure, get in Little Tom, I was going right by there.”

Hoot watched as the tall girl looked his way, hesitating as she had one foot up on the step of the bus door. Then she went on up and Hoot headed over to Meacham’s Filling Station to drop Little Tom off. He’d continue the sniffing out of the red head later.

“Thanks Hoot, I sure do love this little coupe. I’ll be so glad to get me some wheels.”

“Hey Little Tom, the sisters want to go to the drive-in this Saturday night, can you get off?”

“I’ll sure ask Dad, and thanks, Hoot, see ya?”

“No problem, later.”

Hoot decided to go out to see Mr. Michaels today, and show off the little Plymouth.

He started out of town and got caught behind two school buses. Rather than try to pass them, he decided to stay back until he came to the long stretch further up ahead. The bus in the lead stopped twice and all the traffic behind it stopped.

Finally the bus in the lead turned off to the left and the other bus stopped twice. Hoot passed it on the long stretch and wished he hadn’t when he looked down to see the number 29 on the side.

‘Dang it, if I’d stayed back I could have followed it. Oh well, I messed that up.’

He kept looking back in his mirror and the yellow bus was still back there, way back.

It had stopped three times and Hoot was about to stop himself he was driving so slow now.

He came to Mr. Michaels place and saw that he wasn’t home, ‘well I can go on up the mountain, and come back by and see if he’s here.’

Hoot saw the bus pass by Mr. Michaels drive and lumber on up the grade toward where he was headed. He saw the red headed girl sitting by herself, looking at him as he waited for the bus to pass.

He wasn’t sure but he thought he saw her hand wave, Hoot waved a big wave at her as they went by.

He pulled out, and started on up the long grade behind the bus. His mind was on a hundred things, and not on a single one either when he looked up to see the bus stop, turn into a driveway and start to turn around, when the driver saw Hoot’s car.

The bus sat there until Hoot went on by and then backed out in the road to go back the other way.

Hoot saw her and she saw him too.

She smiled and he smiled and waved.

“Can I give you a ride?”

“I just live right up this road a ways. The bus driver don’t like to cross that old rickety wooden bridge up there and I walk the rest of the way.”

“Well that don’t seem fair.”

“I like walking, I’ve walked all my life.”

“Well come on and ride a ways with me. I’m just going up here a ways myself, I’m Hoot McCoy.”

“I know, I saw you today, I see you every day.”

“I saw you too, I like your hair.”

“You do?”

“Yeah hey, come on and ride with me, ou can help me with what I’m looking for since you live up here.”

“Well OK, but if Ma beats my ass. I’m going to beat yours for causing it. I could too, you know.”

“I bet you could too. but I’ll stand up for you.”

“You’re just like they said you were.”

“Who’s ‘they’ and what did ‘they’ say?”

They, is the girls I saw you let out at school, they said you were their brother, and they said you were the best friend in the world and that you were a lot of fun to be with, besides being a hot stud.”

“You asked them who I was?”

“Yeah, I wanted to know.”

“I asked them who you were too.”

“Did you?”

“Yeah now get your sexy butt in my car and let’s ride and talk.”

She walked over and Hoot leaned over to open the door from the inside.

“This sure is a pretty car, your Dad built it didn’t he?”

“Yeah and tell me how you found that out?”

“I asked Little Tom Meacham, my Ma buys gas there and I remembered him.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, really.”

“So, you were trying to find out who I was and I was trying to find out who you were at the same time.”

“Yeah kinda, funny, huh?”

“Yeah hey what’s your name?”

“Ruby”

“Ruby what?”

“Ruby Collins.”

“Well hello, Ruby Collins, pleased to meet you.”

“Hello, Hoot McCoy, pleased to meet you too.”

“Just you and your Ma live up here?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you come to town much.”

“No.”

“I wish you did.”

“You do?”

“Yeah, I’d like to see you.”

“You’ll have to ask Ma. She told me no boy was gonna drive all the way up here to see me and that I wasn’t going to be hanging around with a bunch of boys and get knocked up either.”

“I use rubbers.”

“You do?”

“Yeah, do you reckon I could convince her?”

“You’re crazy, Hoot McCoy, but I like you.”

“I like you too Ruby and I’m not gonna lie, I think you are sexy and HOT.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.