The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Hoot walked out of the bathroom naked and into his room, right in the middle of three buck-ass naked teenage girls ... and his Mom. He hadn’t heard them come in while he was in the shower.

Joli, Arli and Nat were in the process of stepping out of their sexy panties that were low cut in front and back and hip-huggers on the sides.

Alice McCoy was sitting on Hoot’s bed laughing at them, and with them, as they were all having a great time trying clothes on that they had just bought.

She had even bought her some racy new undies as well and was digging in a pile of undies and skirts and shorts on the bed for her’s.

Then all four looked up to see Hoot standing there just as bare-ass naked as they were.

“Hey Hoot, we just got back,” Joli said as he stepped in the room.

Alice McCoy jumped up and hugged her son and this started the all out hug-of-war that soon had covered the whole room as they hugged and laughed and tickled and giggled and grabbed titties and pussies and one long fat cock.

Just before this all happened, Nat Martin looked up from where she was bent over with one foot raised and both hands reaching down to take her sexy new panties off when she looked up to see Hoot standing there.

“Damn, what a dick,” she said.

That’s what really got the laughing going, and from there the grabbing, and groping, and finally the hug-of-war started.

Nat, being the only one that had never seen nor felt Hoot’s cock, skin on skin. Though none of the others really knew about anyone else anyway, except Joli ... and Arli, of course who had fucked him in a tag team match on the way home from North Carolina.

Nat was absolutely mesmerized by Hoot’s cock, she wanted it, she idolized it, she was in love with it. She instantly thought of over a hundred ways she wanted to lie down beside it, and cuddle with it, and love on it.

While Joli, Arli and Alice were still trying on clothes, Nat came over and sat on Hoot’s naked lap.

First, she sat with her back against the long straight stalk, then she turned to hug Hoot. When the rest had already hugged and went back to trying on clothes.

Now she sat with the long fat cock of Hoot’s pressed between their bellies and she scooted up close to let the fat head lay between her proud titties.

Hoot was still sitting on the side of the bed and she was straddling him, facing him with her arms around his neck.

“I’d love to sit on your big bald-headed fat cock, Hoot McCoy.” Nat told him.

“You will soon Nat.”

“I want to cum now, we talked about it today, even your Mom.”

“Mom?”

“We were all talking and she asked me if I cared if you made her orgasm as long as you didn’t penetrate her hymen and I told her that as long as you were willing.”

“Nat, stand up Sweetie,” Joli said.

Nat stood on the bed with her feet on either side of Hoot’s thighs.

Joli and Arli walked over and both licked Hoot’s shaft, making it wet.

Alice looked at them, then grinned as she leaned over to take the fat, swollen head into her mouth.

When she backed up, she grinned at all of them. Joli and Arli both went for a lip lock on Alice.

Nat leaned down, looking at Hoot’s cockhead again and let her saliva drool over her bottom lip to cover and run down his cock.

She walked closer and lowered her pussy to where her pussy lips were spread wide and she was resting on the slick fat cockhead, rolling and twisting her sexy little butt to make her and him both slippery and wet.

She pressed herself to Hoot with his cock trapped straight up and her pussy lips spread by the large bulb, as she raised and lowered herself to make his oversize cockhead slip between her tight lips and rake across her clitty as it made the run from bottom to top of her pussy.

Hoot realized what she wanted and grabbed a handful of butt cheek in each hand and pulled her closer to him.

Nat was able to work even faster, she was jacking her body up and down, making squishing sounds, as she felt the first cum of her life build in her tender flat belly.

She felt Hoot build up pressure too and she humped her little virgin pussy to less than a half inch of stabbing the large organ right up her pussy.

Nat got her cum, as Hoot shot his warm seed between them and she felt the slippery potent boy-juice cover her virgin pussy and belly as she got her cum and grunted, the others holding her arms to keep her from impaling herself.

Alice McCoy told her, “You’re not a little girl anymore Nat. You must never talk of this ... no matter who or where. Not even Mandy.”

“This is between us big-girls now,” Alice said as she kissed Nat on her mouth.

“I know and thank you all. I can hardly wait to take his cock deep inside me now.”


Hoot woke up two or three times during the night with Joli and Arli twisted and tangled against his side, once Joli had her sexy butt within licking distance of Hoot’s face, he licked right up her sexy crack and she rolled over and groaned in her sleep.

Up at daylight again, out of habit. He went to the kitchen and ate a bowl of cereal. Out the door he went, dressed in jeans, white t-shirt and boots. He stuffed his cut-off denim shorts down in his saddle bags along with a pair of old sneakers, and flip flops.

Hoot grabbed his fly rod, and broke it down so it wouldn’t be so long. He grabbed his Dad’s small fly rod he uses for fishing under the low limbs of trees, and tied his and his Dad’s fishing rods across the tall handlebars behind his windshield.

He tied the small Coca-Cola cooler on the very back of the seat to the chrome backrest and dumped all the ice trays in it.

5:45 and he was heading out past Meacham’s Gas Station. Perkin’s was just now opening ... then, up ahead, he saw her.

Sue Lynn was wearing her gym shorts a t-shirt and a warm-up jacket with a hood and zippered front.

Hoot saw her as she jogged from the parking lot at Perkin’s, wondering if she had been jogging around the parking lot while she waited on him.

She waved with just a slight move of her hand at her waist, like she was afraid he wouldn’t recognize her, but not to draw attention to herself if anyone else saw her.

Hoot rolled to a stop right in the highway and she never said a word.

She just hopped up on the footrest, straddled the seat behind him and scooted forward to pull her body against Hoot’s back. He kicked the Harley into low gear and was gone in a flash, with a deep roar from the throaty pipes.

Sue Lynn put her hands on Hoot’s shoulders, pulling herself up to talk to him close to his ear.

Hoot cocked his head to the side so she could talk without hollering and he could see the road.

“Hoot, I’m so excited ... But, I almost chickened out this morning. I already had a story made up about a sore foot.” She said right into his ear.

Hoot leaned back just a little and turned his head as she leaned forward to hear, she had ridden bikes before, she knew how it was done.

“I’m glad the you weren’t chicken, Sue Lynn I was scared you wouldn’t show either. I was real nervous.”

“I parked my little car at the side of Perkins and jogged out to the highway when I saw you turn onto the highway headed this way.”

“I didn’t see a car.”

“I got a little ‘58 baby blue Volkswagen my dad bought me last year when mine bit the dust on the way home from school one weekend.”

“I’ll be on the lookout for it from now on.”

“Hoot?”

“Yeah?”

“Make the Wild-Thang run... I love this seat and the way it feels under me ... it’s so sexy. Gosh, that was a bold thing to say.”

“I hear you talking bold, say anything you like. I think the seat is sexy too and it does the same thing to me down there.”

“Does it really? I don’t see how you stand it. My ex boyfriend’s Harley was a piece of shit, but when it was running it was fun to ride. The buddy seat was hard on my ass though,” She laughed, and Hoot did too.

“Hold on, we’ll turn right up here, and I’m gonna let her rip the road inside out, for about a mile.”

“Let her run, Hoot. I love this.”

They made the turn at the stop sign, and Hoot rolled the throttle down hard, making Sue Lynn hold tight to him to keep from sliding back.

“OH SHIT ... I love this. Can we ride some more after we fish?”

“Sure if you want to we will. I’ll take you out to the park where I work during the summer. Have you been out there yet?”

“No, I heard about it and saw some brochures on it at the motel. I want a grand tour on your Harley.”

“You got it.”

Hoot slowed and they leaned into the turn to go down the grassy lane.

“Wow, this is just beautiful,,, and look at the sun, it’s just a big red ball on top of that mountain over there ... I love this Hoot, thanks for asking me.”

“No thanks needed. We can go up to the top of the mountain if you like. The highway crosses right up there where you see the gap in the trees at the top. There’s a really neat lookout point up there with the big telescopes that take quarters. I’d love to show it to you.”

They were at the big trees now, and Hoot leaned the Harley over to the left to rest on the kickstand. He stepped off and reached out to help Sue Lynn, but she just slid forward and grabbed the hi-rise handle bars and scooted up close to the gas tank. She grinned like a little girl and Hoot smiled.

“I bet you could handle it too. I’d let you if you wanted to try ... if you let me ride with you so I can keep it from falling on you.”

“Would you really Hoot? gosh I always wanted to try. But was afraid. I’ll think about it ... I bet you just wanted to hold onto me like I was holding on to you.”

“I reckon I’ll just have to think of another way then.”

“Another way to what?”

“Hold you.”

“Hoot, you’re so funny.”

“Let’s see if the fish are biting. I brought two rods and some ‘popping bugs‘.

“Wow I love to fish with them. I love it when the big fish come to the top to gobble up the bait and then run with it.”

“Yeah me too, that’s the fun of it this time of year. I stuck a big piece of aluminum foil and Dad’s fillet knife in my saddle bag too, just in case we catch some nice ones. I’ll clean them here and fillet them and wrap them in foil. Mom loves filleted bass deep-fried. You could come over, meet my parents, and eat with us.”

“Hoot McCoy, you sure know how to get to a country girl like me. If we catch some worth cleaning ... I’ll be there, just tell me when. I’d love to meet your Mom and Dad too, seems like everyone I talk to knows them ... I’ve heard so many good things about them.”

“You got a deal ... you got anything to wear wading?”

“Yeah, I putt some short-shorts on under these, so I’d have dry clothes to wear back. I got another, smaller shirt under this one too, for the same reason. I forgot to bring shoes. I’ll have to go bare foot.”

“No you won’t, I brought my old flip-flops. You know you can wear any size of them, just hook your toes on them and go.”

“I’m gonna take all this off, so don’t think I’m stripping in front of you. I do have clothes on under these,” She laughed as she unzipped her warm-up jacket and slipped it off.

“I’m gonna go behind the tree Sue Lynn and take my jeans off and put my cut-off wading shorts on while you do that”

“Sure, I won’t peek if you don’t.”

Hoot looked up just as he was pulling his cut-offs up over his fat cock to see her looking at him, then she looked up at him.

“OK I lied.”

They took the fly rods and walked down to the water where they sat near the water and tied a ‘popping bug’ on each short leader.

Hoot watched as she tied the knot, she did it perfectly and grinned at him.

“Told you I was a country girl who loves to fish.”

“I’m impressed more and more too.”

She had Hoot’s old flip-flops on her feet and she was sliding along like she had snowshoes on as they walked out in the cool water of the mountain lake.

“Oops, I forgot something, turn your back, I need to make one more quick adjustment in my fishing wear” She said.

Hoot turned and saw her reflection in the clear water as she pulled the short cut shirt over her head and took her bra off to keep it from getting wet. She stuffed her bra down into her pockets and when she reached up to pull the shirt back over her head, Hoot turned to look at a perfect pair titties.

Sue Lynn looked at him when she pulled her shirt down.

“I’d have been disappointed if you hadn’t looked, Hoot,” She smiled, and walked out into the cool water.

“Right through here on this side, we can walk out about twenty feet and the water will be about waist deep on you. There may be some holes a little deeper, but nothing real deep. You can swim right?”

“Yeah I can swim and I love this cool water on my legs, oops that was a little cold on my, uh my crotch.” She looked at Hoot.

“Yeah I know what you mean.”

“I brought that short rod of Dad’s because it’s a lot easier to pull your fly line back and roll it under the trees than with a longer rod. I think you’ll like it, when we get on down yonder a ways, there’ll be some stumps and underwater logs out just past where we’re wading now.”

“I’ll show you before we get there. We always have good luck there ... Let’s catch some fish, Sue Lynn Beauchamp ... Ms. Louisiana Gator Bait.”

They both stripped off line and Sue Lynn began to roll her line out farther and farther, soon she had enough out that she could roll her line and let the ‘popping bug‘ come around on the last loop of the roll and pop the water hard.

The ‘popping bug‘ was made from a small piece of cork, with a small hook embedded in it. The hook was placed so the eye of the hook was just barely visible at the head of the lure where the line tied.

The hook part was sticking out the back with little strands of rubber bands making a hula skirt, with tiny feathers around the hook to disguise the bait and make it skitter on the water when the line was pulled back in. The whole lure is painted, with heavy coats of paint, and even painted eyes, like a bug.

Sue Lynn was casting with the little rod, making the little lure skid across the water like a real bug that had just fallen from the low limbs.

Her third cast was a winner ... just as the lure skittered to a stop, there was a rush of water and a big splash, followed by her laughing and screaming.

“I got one – I got one.”

She let the Large Mouth Bass run with the lure to be sure he had it in his mouth ... then she grabbed her slack line and reared back hard to set the hook.

She had him and the fight was on. Hoot got back out of the way quickly and she slowly but surely pulled him in close.

Hoot stepped up then and held the fish by his open mouth and she took the small lure out of him.

Hoot pulled his stringer out of his back pocket and ran the sharp point of the stringer through the fish’s hard bottom lip and slipped it all the way to the end where he made a loop and tied the long end to the belt loop on his cut-offs.

Hoot looked at Sue Lynn and she smiled, hugging her wet shirt to him where her titties were showing through.

She saw Hoot looking, “I don’t care you’ve already seen them, and that was fun catching that big fish,”

“Let’s get a few more like that and we’ll have a good fish supper,” Hoot said and they split off again to fish.

Sue Lynn liked fishing under the low hanging limbs and Hoot took to casting toward the stumps that were sticking up and along the sunken logs out in the lake.

Hoot caught five bass that would average maybe four pounds. Sue Lynn caught six that would average close to the same and one that Hoot figured would go close to six and a half, maybe even seven pounds.

She was ecstatic and having a great time, fishing for the fist time in years.

They were working their way back, casting into the places where they had cast before, moving faster now, not really caring if they caught more, they had plenty now.

Hoot saw Sue Lynn stop and squat just a little deeper in the water.

He watched her as she looked at him and grinned.

“I had to pee and it was hard peeing with you looking.”

“I kinda thought that was what you were doing.”

Back at their starting place, Hoot took his Dad’s fillet knife and foil, and went back to the lake where he saw a log at the edge of the water. The bark was gone and the wood was smooth.

Hoot laid the first fish on the log and made a quick slit down from tail to head along the spine, then he flipped the fish and did the same thing.

He had two pieces and slipped the thin sharp knife under the skin and ran it along from end to end, taking the scales and skin off in one smooth slice.

He lay the thick white slabs of bass fillet on the foil and very quickly, had all the fish filleted.

Sue Lynn watched as he did this and rinsed the fillets in the water then wrapped them in the foil. Hoot wrapped another piece of foil around them, then put the roll of foil in his saddle bags.

Sue Lynn placed the foil wrapped bundle of fish fillets in the small cooler and tied it to the backrest, making sure the lid was tied down.

“Do you need to go back now, Sue Lynn,?”

“Well ... I don’t want to go yet, but if you do we will.”

“No I don’t have to be back, what time do you have to be back?”

“Not until 12:00, so I can get ready for practice at 1:30.”

“Get on ... let’s ride ... Girl.”

Sue Lynn ran to jump astraddle the seat.

They took off and she asked where they were going.

“To the Park.”

“I love it ... uh oh. I for got to put my bra on. Shit I don’t care you’ve seen my titties all morning anyway.”

Sue Lynn was holding Hoot with one arm around his waist, then slipped her other hand down to his crotch. She felt his swollen cock responding to the vibration of the engine.

“Hoot, MY-GOD, is that really YOU?”

“Yeahhh.”

Sue Lynn loosened the buttons on his cut-off’s and pulled his hard cock out, running her hands up and down it ... she couldn’t see it but she wanted it.

“Hoot?”

“Yeah?”

“I want to fuck it.”

“OK”

“Where can we go in a hurry.”

“Back where we were.”

“Then get turned around and let’s go.”

Hoot swung wide to make a u-turn, then rolled the throttle all the way as he ran through the gears, then slowed to turn into the grassy lane leading to the lake.

By the time Hoot stopped, stripped naked with a rubber on, Sue Lynn was naked with her legs spread, her pussy lips dripping.

“Fuck me Hoot, I need your cock inside me.”

Hoot stepped forward to slip the head of his cock inside her tight pussy, and she moaned and shook her wide spread legs as her tight lips snapped back over the head.

“MORE, MORE, shove it deeper in me.”

Hoot stroked in and out of her pussy with long lunging strokes. Sue Lynn looked up at Hoot as she sat side ways on the Harley’s leather seat.

“Your cock feels so good inside me. It’s been a long time for me, Hoot ... Too damn long. Put your hands on my hips and fuck me hard, Hoot. Fuck me as if you were a wild man, I need this.”

Hoot gave her what she wanted and then, she felt a small tremor deep inside her pussy.

Hoot pulled back and stabbed her even deeper with his engorged cock and she felt more tremors ... then small shock waves ... Then, lightning bolts, as her pussy snapped and clenched his cock.

“NNNNNnnnnngggg ... Hoot, what in the hell was that? Can you do that again? I love the way it makes my pussy is going crazy with your cock in it. Make me cum, Hoot. Make me cum harrrddddd.”

JO’

‘YEAHHH’

‘Do it JO, make it good for her.’

‘JO MAKE IT PLENTY GOOD FOR YOUNG COACH’

Sue Lynn felt the little tremors starting again, this time faster and sharper against the insides of her pussy ... Then on her pussy lips, and her tiny little clitty hidden between her wet lips.

She looked down at her belly as it jerked and quivered. She saw a spark jump from Hoot’s fat cock shaft right to the very point of her tiny clit.

Just as she was about to comment, she saw a whole flurry of sparks jumping all over her trimmed and groomed pussy and up her belly to her hard small titties that were sticking up so proud and erect.

Sue Lynn was jumping and jerking wildly with a grin on her face as she took all the jolts and sparks.

Just as she thought she had endure the best fucking in her life, she was shaken to the very depths of her being with a sharp, lightning strike that ran up her tender pussy, through her belly, sucking the air out of her lungs.

She was thrown back as she grabbed hold of Hoot’s arms to keep from falling off the Harley backwards.

Hoot stepped in closer between her widespread legs, grabbing her hips, fucking his fat cockhead to the bottom of pussy, striking her cervix until she screamed.

Sue Lynn not only felt her orgasm coming, she thought she heard it as her ears roared and her heartbeat was like a continuous drum roll.

Hoot looked at Sue Lynn ... they grinned at each other.

“Can we fuck again, Hoot. I-love-the-way-you-fuck.”

She laughed aloud and he did too. He pulled her to him and they fell backwards off the Harley onto the ground laughing, kissing, hugging against each other as they rolled, holding onto each other.

They didn’t make it out to the park or up to lookout point that morning or the next morning when Sue Lynn ran in the early morning mountain air.

The next morning, they didn’t even ride the Harley out to the lake. She picked him up at Perkin’s Supermarket and they went back to room 111 at the Mountain View Motel.

They fucked until 12:00 noon when she had to stop and dress, betting ready for cheerleader practice. She drove out to Perkin’s to buy a pack of gum ... and just happened to see Hoot McCoy.

Hoot had told her was stopping to see his friend Ellen and they visited a short time in front of the store just so folks would notice them meeting as they came and went at the supermarket.

Hoot’s Mom cooked the filleted bass, and they invited Sue Lynn Beauchamp over to eat fish and hushpuppies with them.

Rev. McCoy invited her to come to church with them on Sunday, and feel free to come anytime since she was a young single school teacher ... adding, that it would be a good place to meet eligible young men.

Alice McCoy loved Sue Lynn Beauchamp and invited her back to eat with them again. They loved her twangy, southern Louisiana accent ... and she was such a pretty girl too.

Sue Lynn took an instant like to Arli and Joli. They would sit on the McCoy’s front porch and sing songs they all knew.

She told them that when she moved into her new apartment, she would have more room and she wanted them to come see her and she would help them catch up with some of their studies.

They not only told her they would come visit, they’d even helped Hoot when he takes his Dad’s truck over to help her move all her belonging’s from the motel, to her new apartment.

Hoot helped her move her used furniture and bedding from the furniture store in town, and he even helped her set up the water bed.

They became good family friends and soon it was nothing to see Hoot and his new sisters, coming and going from her apartment, at any time of the day.

The young Hawks sisters really liked to study with Sue Lynn when Hoot was there. The lessons were down to earth and they got into the learning mood as soon as they got there.

Hoot sat down and wrote his six post cards and apologized to his friends for not writing for a couple of days.

He explained that he had to go to North Carolina and get his Mom’s only two surviving cousins, and they were now living with them as a family.

Arli and Joli had moved all their new clothes back to Hoot’s old room ... the room the sisters were sharing. They told Hoot they still wanted to sleep with him at times, when they thought of their Momma and felt lonely.

In less than a week from the time they moved in with the McCoy’s, they were calling Alice ‘Momma‘ all the time, and she loved it.

Hoot took Arli and Joli to meet his friend’s Juri and Chrissy, and it was another case of instant like. They became best friends and sleep over buddies.

When they would come stay the night at the McCoy’s, all four girls would stay in Hoot’s room cause he had more room and a king size bed. Alice McCoy, told them to keep the shades pulled, be sure to use protection and not be up all night.

Hoot took all four of the girls to register for school, and made sure that everyone knew his sisters and his friends, Juri and Chrissy.

That was a fun trip – four blocks there and four back – with four teenage girls, in miniskirts, sitting in, on, and, all over one bucket seat.

Most of the time, it looked like a panty display in a womens department store.

The first week of school, Hoot drove the little Ford Deuce Coupe, because his little Plymouth Deuce Coupe was over at Brown’s Paint and Body shop getting sanded, primed, and painted, with three coats of silver paint, and a finish coat of silver paint, with silver metal flake, topped off with a clear coat of lacquer, sprayed and baked on to a mirror like finish.

Hoot stopped by to see Sharon and she was happy to see him. She had gotten confirmation on her application to the beauty contest at the County Fair in two weeks and she also had an application for the State Fair the first week of October.

She was to be interviewed in Culverton on the Saturday before the contest so her interview could be in the paper with her picture.

They also wanted her to go to the local TV Studio and be filmed with all the other contestants that morning.

She asked Hoot if he would drive her over so her Mom and Dad wouldn’t have to close the shop so much in the coming weeks with the county fair and the state fair too.

Of course he was happy to go with her and keep her company. Maybe they could eat at a fancy restaurant while they were there, he suggested.

Friday afternoon after school, The Reverend McCoy dropped Hoot off at Brown’s Paint and Body shop to pick up his newly painted Plymouth coupe.

They stood there admiring the paint job with Mr. Brown, and smiled as he gave them a 50% off discount for letting him have one of his men write the shop’s name, address, and phone number, in fancy script, with a small brush, on the rumble seat door.

Arli, Chrissy and Joli were at the gym watching Kay Lee Hardin and three senior girl basketball players working with Juri on her dribbling and passing techniques.

Little Tom was at the station, filling in for his Dad who had taken his Mom to Culverton for supper and a movie for her birthday.

Hoot left Meacham’s Filling Station feeling deserted, he was used to his sisters and all their friends being all over him as he tried to work or even run errands for his Mom and Dad. He loved it though, and now missed their company.

He decided to go out to The Burger House and eat. Maybe he’d see some friends there to hang out with. When he rolled onto the parking lot, he caused quite a commotion. All the younger crowd, and most of the older crowd came out to look over the little ‘38 Plymouth Deuce Coupe hotrod that The Reverend McCoy had built for Hoot.

They wanted to see her all painted and decked out in the bright light of the late afternoon sun.

Hoot gladly answered all questions, beamed and smiled, as they lauded praise on his Dad, as well as Mr. Brown’s fine artistic work on the paint job.

He even raised the folding hood panels, on each side of the engine compartment, so folks could see the gleaming chrome and the three deuces sitting on the intake manifold, with the three little chrome air cleaners, one on top of each, two-barrel carburetor, all in a row.

When Hoot finally walked inside The Burger House, the first person he saw was Amanda Crowder ... Mandy, to her friends.

She smiled at Hoot and asked if he was with someone.

“Hey Mandy. No I’m alone, are you with anyone tonight?”

“I’m here with my parents. I’d like you to meet with them if you would. They really like your Mom and Dad.

“I really would like to sit with you, Hoot, cause I know all the older girls will be all over you since you’re alone. That is, if you’ll let me. I won’t be mad if I can’t though. I really like you, Hoot.”

Mandy was smiling and not at all embarrassed to tell Hoot how much she liked him and wanted to sit with him.

“Let’s go meet your Mom and Dad. I’ll ask them if you can sit with me and eat, maybe let me take you home later, how’s that?”

“Wow ... really, Hoot? I’d love that and I know they’ll let me.

“They really like you and how you’re so good to all your friends. C’mon and I’ll introduce you to them.” Mandy was dancing, she was so happy.

She was about six inches shorter than Hoot. Long blonde hair, combed straight down in back to the top of her sexy butt. She’s wearing a pink miniskirt, white pull-over top, with white sandals, and no socks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.