The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

“Hoot, I drove out to the Park today and met with Mr. Behr and Mr. Yokum.

“Mr Yokum was back from Pennsylvania, and told me all about his granddaughters and how they were really stepping up, taking charge of the household, encouraging their Dad to talk, and try to go on.

“I told him about what all had happened in our family and why you weren’t there today. They told me they were proud of you, and they both wanted you to take off this last week with pay and spend time getting your cousins, getting them settled in, and ready for school.”

“Gosh thanks, Dad. I’ll ride out there this week and see both of them, and thank them too.”

“That would make them feel good and I know they’d like to see you. They sure thing a lot of you.”

“Mr. Yokum gave me two letters for you, one from each of his granddaughters,” his Dad said and handed them to Hoot.

He didn’t open them, he put them in his jeans pocket to read later.

“Dad those two girls in there are gonna be a handful. A lot of the things they do, is because they don’t know any better. Then they got a sneaky playful side that comes out and they’re fun to watch. Sometimes you never know what they’ll say next and they don’t care if they’re naked or not. They’re just happy to be alive right now ... they’ve had it very rough, Dad.”

“Hoot, we’ll all work it out and help them fit in, we’ll never criticize them or laugh at them – but with them. They’ll learn and they’ll be a good addition to our family too.”

“Dad, you’ve just got to hear them sing. They can harmonize like you’ve never heard before in your life ... they have the sweetest voices. I hope Mom can get them to sing while she plays piano, they sure would do good singing in church, too.”

“We’ll work on that too Hoot. You’ll have your hands full with them I’m sure and more ways than one, from what I’ve seen when they look at you. Just don’t let them get hurt ... that would break your Mom’s heart.”

“I won’t Dad, and thanks for seeing and not fussing. I’ll help them adjust and help them in school. I’ll introduce them to Juri and Chrissy, and all the girls ... they’ll be alright.”

“I stopped by Meacham’s this morning and Big Tom and Rico were there. They told me all about the other night. I’m proud of you for standing up for yourself and your name, Hoot. You made a lot of new friends out there.”

“Thanks Dad, I didn’t get to talk to you about it before I left for North Carolina. Did Mr. Gonzales tell you what Big Tom did?”

“Yes he did, and I thanked him too. He and I, and Rico grew up together, and we were real close. I reckon we still feel responsible for each after all these years. How’d the little Plymouth do on her maiden voyage?”

“Dad, you did a great job on her. She just ran like she knew where we were going. They got a new stretch of the super-highway finished and open through the mountains now.

“When I hit that, the speed limit was 75 mph and I let her run. I looked back and saw a little sporty Jaguar coming up fast behind me. He pulled up beside me, and nodded at me then took off.”

“I didn’t know what he wanted at first, then he dropped back and did it again, and I knew I had just been challenged. Dad I was running about 75 when he nodded again and I shoved it up in third and floored the pedal.”

“It sounded like dynamite was under her hood, as she left him looking like he was backing up.”

“I told you she was built to run Hoot ... you did good. Don’t let her get her feelings hurt by some bucket of nuts and bolts out there, especially from a foreign country.”

“I won’t Dad, I don’t really think she can be beat. I honestly think she would twist that speedometer clean off if I let her have all she’s got.”

“I do too Hoot, but that’s too fast to drive safe ... so just pull back on her bridle and keep her head down.”

“I will Dad ... Dad?”

“Yes Hoot?”

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Hoot ... we you don’t need to start to blubbering after walking out of all that in there. I’m getting hungry, how’s about a big burger? My treat, for the whole family today?”

“I still got most of the money you gave me yesterday. I’ll treat the whole family with your money, how bout that Dad?”

“You got a deal. Let’s get those girls out of there and go.”

“You take the little Ford Coupe, Dad. We’ll take the Plymouth.”

“Your Mom and I took the little Plymouth up to Lookout Point the other night. Sure is pretty up there. I just love nature, don’t you, Hoot?”

“I sure do, Dad. I figured y’all went up there. I’m so proud of you and Mom.”

They got the girls out and loaded to go eat.

“Dad lets make a loop through town on the way.”

“We’ll follow you, Hoot.”

It was fun for the Hawks sisters, as well as The Reverend and Ms. McCoy. Everyone stopped and looked at the two little hotrods as they came through town, exhaust pipes rumbling like thunder and then popping like gunfire. Of course, by now everyone knew who they belonged to, and waved as they went by.

They sat at a big family table in the middle of the room today. The Cuz’ns were looking at all the old toys on the wall and all the people who were eating and talking.

Mrs. Martin saw Hoot and came over to take their order.

“Hello Hoot, I see you brought your family out to eat today.”

“Yes Ma’am, you know my Mom and Dad, The Reverend and Alice McCoy ... and I want you to meet my Cuz’ns who are now going to be my new sisters ... live with us, and go to school here. We’re really proud to have these beauties here.”

“Good evening, Rev. McCoy.

“Alice how are you?

My Goodness, Hoot, you’re right. You sure do have some pretty new sisters now. They’ll have all the boys going to church as soon as word gets out.” Mrs. Martin said and Hoot looked at his Mom – she was so proud and Hoot was too.

Jolene and Arlene were sitting on either side of Hoot and they leaned over to kiss him on his cheeks. Alice McCoy thought that looked so cute and she smiled at Rev McCoy.

“What can I get you folks today?”

“Jolene, you and Arlene go first today, then it’s everyone else for themselves after today,” Hoot laughed and they all joined him.

He added, “I can honestly and truly recommend the Bar-B-Que plate, it-is-delicious.” Hoot

Arlene and Jolene looked at the menu and at the picture of the Bar-B-Que plate, and read all about it.

“That’s what we both want.” Arlene said.

“I think I’ll try it too, these young’uns have made me hungry just being around them,” Ms. McCoy said.

“Well ... make it the same for me,” The Rev. McCoy said.

“Hoot, you want one too?”

“Yes Ma’am, and you better get some apple pie and ice cream for my sisters too cause they love that stuff.”

“We can do that too Hoot ... anyone else want desert?”

“I’ll just eat a bite of theirs.” Hoot said and smiled.

Ms. Martin brought their Cokes right back out and by the time she had their plates out, Jolene and Arlene had emptied theirs.

Hoot noticed and asked Ms. Martin to please bring them some more Coke.

Alice was just beaming at her son. This was the first time they’ve been out with him in a long time and she just loved the way he’s matured, and the way he takes over to make sure everyone was happy and satisfied.

Hoot was eating the last of his Bar-B-Que plate, when he saw Micki Martin come in with two more members of the cheerleader squad. He watched as they walked to the back of the room and sat down.

They had each seen Hoot, and nearly fell over some chairs ... and each other – as they walked while still looking back at his table.

Jolene and Arlene needed to pee, and Ms. McCoy went with them, laughing as they went.

Hoot told his Dad he wanted to speak to some friends who just came in and walked to the back and slid in to sit next to Micki Martin as she sat across from her friends at the booth.

“Hey Micki ... how are you?” He asked, smiling and nodding across at her friends.

“Hey Hoot we saw you when we came in and you were with your parents – and those other girls. We didn’t want to bother you. Do you know Linda and Barbara? They’re cheerleaders too.” She said and realized he could see that by the practice uniforms they wore.

“Hey, Linda and Barbara ... both of you are cute.”

“Hey to you, Hoot McCoy ... you’re cute too.”

Linda jumped and said, ‘OWW’ As Micki kicked her leg.

“Hoot why don’t you come watch us practice sometime? We’ll be in our game uniforms before long, when we practice ... we got some new ones this year that are kinda risque ... for our little school anyway.”

“I’ll just do that, Micki. I just wanted to say hey when I saw you. I got some new sisters now. Their Mom died and they’re my Mom’s second cousins ... my third, I think. Anyway, they’re living with us and I hope everyone will make them feel welcome to our school when it starts soon.”

“I’ll help you, Hoot. I’ll make sure everyone treats them nice.”

“Thanks, Micki. I knew a girl like you would help me. Hey, would you like to ride with me on my Harley, sometime? I sure would love to ride a pretty cheerleader on the back. All the boys my age would be drooling if you rode with me wearing your new cheerleader uniform when you get it.”

“Gosh yeah, Hoot. I’d love to, and thanks for asking.”

“Well, you’ll need to get permission from your Mom or Dad. I promised my parents that I’d be sure it was OK with a girl’s parents, before I rode someone on it.”

“I’ve already asked, Hoot I hope you don’t mind that I did. I wanted to be ready if you ever asked.”

“Good, I’ll see you soon. I may just drop by the practice field sooner now that I know you’d go riding with me. I just love cheerleaders and their short skirts.

Hoot leaned over to whisper in her ear.

“Dang Micki, you are SO ... H-O-T. I better go before I start touching you all over.”

“Nice meeting you Linda and Barbara.”

“Can you believe he just came over right out of the blue and asked me like that? God, I thought I was gonna fall under the table,” Micki said, trying to cover up her blushing face at what Hoot had whispered.

“I thought you were going to break my leg ... then I wanted to take a napkin and wipe your chin ... where you were slobbering yourself.” Linda said.

Micki looked at her and gave her a sneer and a ‘yeennkkk’.

“Micki, you better watch out, the way you were looking goo-goo eyed at Hoot. You’ll find yourself without your cheer-panties on.” Barbara laughed.

“I may just pull them off before I ride that Wild-Thang of his.”

“Which Wild-Thang were you talking about, Micki? You sound like you want to ride both of them, with no panties?”

“I would in a heart beat too, and both of you would too and you know it.”

“Yeah, you’re right. I’d give up wearing panties to get to ride both his Wild-Thangs... That boy’s just too damn hot,” Barbara said.

“Hell I’d join a convent the day after ... just to get a chance to fuck him,” Linda said and they all laughed.

“Who was that you were talking to Hoot? I didn’t recognize them,” His Mom said when he returned to the table.

“That was Ms. Martin’s niece, Micki, and two of her friends. They’re cheerleaders and I asked her to help me make sure my two sisters are treated nice when school starts”

“That was sweet of you Hoot. Did they say they’d help you?”

“They said they’d be glad to Mom. I thought if I went to the cheerleaders first, the rest of the girls would follow their example.”

“Makes good sense Hoot, and since they’re very pretty girls too, that don’t hurt either, does it?” His Dad said and smiled.

“Where’d Jolene and Arlene go?”

“They met Natalie, Ms. Martin’s other niece and I think Micki’s sister also, isn’t she? They met in the restroom and they’re talking up front.”

Hoot’s whole nervous system locked up for a second ... then he told his Mom and Dad he was ready if they were ... that he was going to pay.

‘They’re still talking to Nat ... this may not not turn out so good’

“Hey Hoot, I just met your new sisters and we decided to become best friends, so that means I’ll be coming to your house a lot now,” Natalie said.

“Your Mom even asked me if I could go shopping with them tomorrow, over in Culverton to buy them all new clothes. I’ve already called my Mom and she said I could. Me and Jolene are the same age, Hoot.”

“Hey ... Nat that’s great. I’m glad you met my Cuz’ns who became my sisters. They’re really pretty like you and I hope to see you over too.”

“Yeah they already showed me the new panties you bought them, Hoot.”

“Nat don’t talk so loud some folks may not understand like you do.”

“Yea, h you’re right, Hoot. But still that was nice of you. They did tell me the only ones they had were full of holes and dirty, so I reckon you’re an OK guy in my book, Hoot McCoy.”

“Thanks Nat and you’re an OK little sex pot too, in my book.”

Jolene and Arlene were just looking back and forth at Hoot and their new friend Nat. She was a ball of fire and they just loved the way she could rattle off questions.

“There’s your Mom and Dad, Hoot. Joli – Arli, I’ll see you tomorrow ... don’t forget me, OK?”

Nat jumped off her tall stool and ran to hug Jolene and Arlene, they thought that was the sweetest thing a girl ever did for them.

Hoot and his new sisters were riding back through town and they wanted to know about the beautiful girl he was sitting with in The Burger House.

“That was Nat’s sister, Micki, I asked her to make sure she and her friends helped you two have an easy time getting started in our school.”

“That was Nat’s sister?”

“Yeah.”

“Thanks, Hoot.”

“What do you think of Nat?”

“We really like her, she’s funny and made us laugh, she’s cute too,” Jolene added.

“Well, you’ll meet a lot of friends – boys and girls ... And just so that you don’t get your feelings hurt while we’re still getting to know to each other, I’m not allowed to have steady girlfriends.”

“Really? Well Hoot, we already know that girls like you ... we like you, too. We kinda need you to be ours for another day or so until we can get used to being here.”

“Then we’ll help you get some pussy from all those pretty girls. We’ll even help you fuck them too, if you’ll let us.” Jolene said.

“You’ve got a deal. But, just because you see me with a girl doesn’t mean that we’re fucking.”

“OK Hoot, and we wanted to know if we can both fuck, Little Tom if we go out on a double date?” Jolene asked.

“If you won’t get mad if I fuck a girl, I’ll help you set up a fuck with Little Tom out at the lake where he and I go a lot ... Deal?”

“ ... Deal, we see what you’re saying. If it’s good for us, it’s good for you, too.” Arlene said.

“Now you’ve got it.”

“I got a new friend, well two really that I want you to meet tomorrow when you get back from shopping, they live behind us about two blocks over and they’re close to your age.”

“One is a half Cherokee Indian girl who is tall, light chocolate skin, long black hair and a sweet smile. The other one is a girl that Little Tom is dating, but not full time, just like I date.”

“They’re both real pretty and you’ll love them. They’d be good friends to have, just like Natalie.”

“Thanks Hoot. You’re the best brother ever. We just got here, and we feel like we belong.” Jolene said.

“You do belong. You’re part of our family now.”

“Hoot?”

“Yeah?”

“We kinda like what Nat was calling us ... kinda like the nick names all of y’all got over here, can we start using them now?”

“You mean Joli and Arli?”

“Yeahhh,” They both responded.

“I’ll start introducing both of you like that. It won’t take long until everyone is calling you that.”

“Thanks Hoot.”

They were turning on the street where McMasters’ drug store was, and Hoot saw BB and PC coming out of the drug store. Hoot tooted his horn and they stopped as he pulled alongside them.

“Hey Hoot, good to see you.” BB said as she and PC looked the two very sexy girls over, sitting next to him in his hot rod.

“Hey BB ... PC. I wanted to introduce you to my Cuz’ns ... who’ll be living with us now, and be my sisters, actually. Meet Joli and Arli.”

“Joli and Arli, meet BB and PC, some of the best friends me and Little Tom ever had.”

“Hi, Joli and Arli. We’re proud to meet you and welcome to Stump City. Will you be going to school here now?”

“Yeah Hoot says we’re gonna be behind others our age, but he’ll help us catch up.”

“We’ll all help you. Gosh you two are really pretty. We’ll all have a great time together. We’ll call you and get together real soon, OK?”

“Yeahhh, we’d like that BB and PC. Y’all are the sexy ones with all them pretty clothes and big titties.”

“Y’all got some nice titties. too.”

“Mom’s gonna take them to Culverton shopping tomorrow and they’ll have all sorts of pretty clothes then.” Hoot told BB and PC.

“Yeah and we’re so excited too.”

“We’ll see y’all later. I just wanted you both to meet my new sisters.” Hoot said as he sped away with a roar.

“Hoot, you know all the pretty girls. We want to meet some pretty boys too.” Arli said and laughed.

“You will ... Just remember not to embarrass your new Mom when you do.”

“Yeahhh, we’ll try to be ladies.” Joli said and they both giggled.

Later, when Hoot had ridden them all over the small town, they went home and sat with Rev. and Alice McCoy at the table and talked of their life in North Carolina, of their new life here in Tennessee, and of shopping tomorrow.

When bedtime came, Hoot went to his room, followed by his new sisters.

Alice came in and handed each of the girls a large undershirt to sleep in, kissed them on their cheek, then kissed Hoot and closed the door when she left.

The sisters watched as Hoot pulled his Jeans off and got into bed naked. They laid their shirts on the dresser and got in bed naked on either side of Hoot and snuggled up with their new brother.

Hoot woke up during the night with titties pressed to his chest and a sexy leg thrown over his legs from each side.

He patted the two sexy butts and went right back to sleep with a smile on his face.

The next morning the house was a flurry of naked butts and bouncing titties as Rev. McCoy tried not to notice.

Arli and Joli showered together ... they got water everywhere. They dried their hair with towels and Alice combed it out for them so it would dry even more.

They went back to Hoot’s room to get their clothes from the day before and Alice had laid out some of her shorts and shirts that she didn’t wear anymore because they were a little tight on her.

“Momma, are we supposed to wear these?” Joli asked and Hoot and his Mom looked at them, it was just a natural thing to call her Momma.

“Yes, I don’t have any bras for you, we’ll just have to get you some new ones today and plenty of panties too.”

“We don’t like bra’s and panties ... but we’ll be sure and wear them when we go to school,” Arli said.

“As long as you make sure people don’t see you naked under your clothes.” Alice told them.

They were still standing naked in Hoot’s room talking with him sitting on the bed when they heard someone talking to Rev. McCoy in the kitchen.

Before they could go see who it was, Nat Martin came in Hoot’s room and sat beside him just like she did it all the time.

Nat looked at Joli and Arli’s big titties, then down at hers.

“I couldn’t wait, hope it was OK for me to come over. Arli, you and Joli, are so sexy. I like your big titties. I’ll be glad when mine get that big.”

“We like yours the way they are now, Nat.” They both agreed.

“Ms. McCoy, here’s a sale paper my Mom told me to bring you. There’s some kind of ‘back to school sale’ going on and the clothes and shoes are on sale in a lot of stores. She gave me some money for you to keep for me.”

“I’m gonna buy me some new panties like my sister wears,. You know the little bitty ones like Joli and Arli had on yesterday.”

She was just rattling and they all laughed at her excitement and her honesty.

The girls were soon dressed in the shorts Alice had given them. They were skin tight on their butts and the shirts left no doubt that there some really some fine titties under there.

They finally got their plans together and loaded up into the old pickup to head over to Culverton.

They each hugged and kissed Hoot as well as his Dad ... then left.

“They will never forget this day Hoot. Those girls are as excited as you were once at Christmas.” Rev. McCoy told his son.

“Yeahhh.”

“So what’re you gonna do today Hoot? I’m gonna go over to the church and fix that leaky faucet in the bathroom.”

“You need any help, Dad? I’ll be glad to help.”

“No Hoot, you just go see your friends. It won’t take but a little while to fix that.”

“OK Dad. I’m gonna ride over to the school and see who’s hanging out today.”

“Are the cheerleaders practicing today?”

“I think they are Dad ... I may even stop by there just to see. now that you mentioned it.” Hoot grinned and his Dad winked.

“See you later, Hoot ... have fun.”

“See ya Dad, love you.”

“Love you too, Hoot.”

Hoot walked out to the shop and looked over his rolling stock with pride, he patted the little Ford coupe as he walked by, then grinned at his little Plymouth coupe as he thought of the trip over the mountains to North Carolina.

He walked over to his Harley where it was backed into its new place along the front wall of the shop.

It looked different, and at first he thought something was bad wrong with it.

The front wheel was way out in front and the handlebars were raised up high and extended way back. The rear tire was nearly as wide as a car-tire and the front wheel was mounted on a shiny new chrome narrow-spoke rim.

Hoot rolled it out into the light to get a good look at it.

He grinned as he saw all the changes his Dad had made to it in the past few days as he rode his hot rods around.

He now has a ‘chopper’ like the ones he sees in the bike magazines. This was the new craze out in California ... building custom bikes.

Hoot walked out of the shop to see his Dad standing on the back step. He knew Hoot would walk out. He waved at Hoot and grinned as he went back inside.

Hoot fired the Harley off and it was making a different sound – an even more throaty sound, and less racket of the wide open pipes. He looked down and saw the pipes had been replaced too, with longer ones that rose up and came out on either side of the rear wheel.

‘I like this’

His Dad had found a windshield that would fit right on it. He windshield only had one bad scratch down in the bottom right corner.

The black paint looked like it had been waxed and buffed to a bright shine ... the chrome was as shiny as new. Hoot grinned as he rolled out the long driveway and headed through town.

He waved at Little Tom as he stood looking at Hoot go by.

‘That Hoot sure is lucky to have a Dad that knows everything about cars, motorcycles and engines, I gotta get busy and find me an old truck so I can have a hotrod built too’ Little Tom was thinking as he watched Hoot ride out toward the park.

Hoot rode out to the lake where he and his friends always go to get away and sometimes get buck-ass naked and mess.

He pulled his Harley under a tree and sat on the seat as he pulled out the two letters.


My Dearest Friend Hoot McCoy:

I know that Keri is writing you too, and we just wanted to tell you how special our time with you was and how much I appreciated your company and your friendship.

I hope one day I can meet someone as handsome as you, but I’ll settle for a man that is as gentle and loving as you are. One who’ll be my friend forever and make my heart and my pussy sing the way you did.

I wish you the best and I’m hoping that Keri and I can come back down next summer for a short stay.

Take good care of yourself, Hoot McCoy and keep tight grip on that Wild-Thang.

I won’t say goodbye, because we – will meet again.

Tell Gramps and Little Tom hi for me ... also your Mom and Dad.

Love you, Sexy Stud

Meri


‘There wasn’t a word about her Mom or Dad, I know she’s doing as best she can’

Hoot wiped the tears from his eyes and opened the other letter.

A small red hair fell out in his hand and he grinned...


Dear Hoot:

I just wanted you to know that the time we spent together was the best time of my life.

We’re doing better now ... and so is Dad.

You will always have a special place in my heart as well as Meri’s, we talk about you every day and laugh at the crazy things we did.

Thank you, Hoot McCoy. We needed you in our lives right at that moment.

You are the best.

Love you,

Tell Gramps, your Mom and Dad, as well as Little Tom hi for me

Keri


Hoot sat for a few minutes and thought of the red headed twins and the fun times they had in such a short visit. He couldn’t help but wish they were here now ... but he knew that they had other, more important responsibilities now.

He opened his hand that had the little curly red hair in it and blew it, to let it fly off in the breeze under the big oak tree.

He wiped his eyes with his finger tips and smiled as he rode down on the starter ... the Wild-Thang roared to life again.

Hoot went to the park to see Mr. Behr and Mr. Yokum. Both men were glad to see him and asked him to come to Mr. Behr’s office.

They handed him two pay envelopes from the State Park Commission. One was his pay for this week.

The other was a five hundred dollar Award of Excellence Bonus.

They shook hands and Hoot reached out to hug each of the big men before he left. This has been a morning for memories and reflection.

Before he left, they both told him they’d see him next spring and please come back to visit soon and bring his friends too.

Hoot had over $675.00 dollars in his pocket, in checks. He went straight to the bank when he rode into town and deposited $600.00

He wanted to keep a few dollars to buy his Mom and Dad something special.

Hoot was on top of the world – he had the best friends – the best parents and some of the sexiest girls and women in the state who loves to get down and dirty with him.

He rode over to the school and saw the cheerleaders practicing the new cheers for the year.

Hoot walked over to the bleachers and took a seat about three rows up, and a little ways from the end.

He sat next to a stack of notebooks and papers that had a pair of dark glasses similar to his, on top.

‘Must be one of the girls stuff’

He was the only one watching ... but the cheer practice picked up about two beats now that Hoot McCoy was sitting up in the bleachers wearing his dark glasses, watching them.

Ms. Sue Lynn Beauchamp was the new cheer coach and sponsor. This was her first teaching assignment after graduating from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana last spring.

Not only was she the cheer coach and sponsor, she was girls P.E. teacher.

She’d been a cheerleader in college and she’s trim and fit as a fiddle. She looks like she’s one of the girls.

She looked up at the young man sitting up there leaning back with his elbows on the seat behind him, and watching every move her girls made.

She took one look – and knew – that’s Hoot McCoy. She’d heard his name enough as her girls chatted and gossiped while doing their warm up exercises each day.

They had described him to detail so many times, she was sick of all the blathering and slathering they were gushing out about a mere sixteen year old, Preacher’s kid.

He does look good – to be as young as he is and he has the best seat in the house. I’m glad now that I left my workbook and papers up there. He’s sitting right next to where I was sitting. The girls wont think a thing about it, when I go back up there and sit down. I need my notes anyway ... and I want to see for myself ... close up ... just what this ‘Wild-Thang’ called Hoot McCoy looks like’

Sue Lynn walked off the football field, over to the bleachers, where she sits to watch her girls practice. She walked up the steps to the row where her glasses and her books were. She walked right to where he was sitting.

“Hi, I’m Sue Lynn Beauchamp ... I’m the new cheer coach and sponsor – and girls’ P.E. teacher. You’re sitting next to my work books and notes. I hope they’re not in your way,” the pretty young woman said as she sat down next to Hoot.

“I’m Hoot McCoy, Ma’am. Nice to meet you. I just came by each hugged and kissed Hoot as well as his Dad ... then left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.