The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 16

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Hoot rolled into his driveway just after 10:30 on a Saturday night, he thought it was way later than that.

When he parked his Harley in the shop. he had to back it over in the corner now because the two little hotrods were in there.

He looked up to see the kitchen light on through the window, but just figured that his Mom had left it on for him when he came in.

When Hoot went in the back door he saw his Mom was on the wall phone near the hall door and his Dad was sitting at the table with a map spread out.

“What’s up Dad, you and Mom planning a trip late at night?”

“Sit down Hoot, your Mom has a big favor to ask of you when she gets off the phone. I’ll tell you all about it when she can talk too.”

Hoot sat down and looked at the top of the map his was looking at, it said ‘NC’ at the top.

‘Wonder why they’re going to North Carolina’ He thought.

‘I bet Mom is going to see her cousin that lives there, she wasn’t doing too well last time Mom talked about her.’

Hoot’s Mom hung the phone up and walked around to hug Hoot as he stood up ... she was crying.

“Hoot, I need a big favor from you, Hon. Your Dad and I have talked and we can think of no other way for us to make this happen than for you to do it.”

“What Mom? You’re scaring me, what’s wrong?” Hoot didn’t know what it was, but he knew that whatever it was he’d do it for his Mom.

“Whatever you need me to do Mom, I will. You and Dad know I’d do anything for you.” Hoot was in tears as he watched his Mom finally stopped crying as he and his Dad looked at her.

“Hoot, my cousin Connie has died and her daughters have been taken to stay with their Grandma. She’s old and can’t watch over them ... they keep running away, going back to their home up on Black Mountain. The Sheriff has told the old lady that he’s going to turn them over to the state if they run away again. Hoot, I need you to go get them and bring them here. I talked to their Grandma this evening late and she’s gonna give them up to the state if we don’t take them...

“I can’t let Connie’s girls live in a home Hoot. Will you please go get them? Your Dad has church tomorrow and then a Baptizing service tomorrow afternoon. I would be a nervous wreck driving over the mountains to North Carolina. It’s about a three hour drive as near as your Dad can figure.”

Hoot was hugging his Mom and crying with her, ‘how could anyone let two little girls that had just lost their Mom, go to a state home and live?’

“I’ll go, Mom. I’ll bring them back here to live with us. Where are they and how far is it? I’ll take my little Plymouth ... it has more room inside.”

“Oh Hoot I knew I could depend on you. I feel so relieved. They live near Black Mountain, about three hours from here and I can give you their Grandma’s phone number and address. Your Dad has some money for your gas and for your food on the way and back.”

“Hoot come look at this map. I’ve got it marked out for you and I even found the road they live on now,” his Dad told him. “Here’s two hundred in cash, that will be way more than you need, but I’ll feel safer knowing you have enough money for any emergencies. I figure if you leave at daylight tomorrow morning, you’ll make it there before noon. Then you’ll have to decide whether or not to try and drive back right away, or wait a day and leave the next morning.” His Dad continued.

“Yes Sir I’m kinda nervous about it ... I’ve never driven in another state before.”

“It’s no different than driving here Hoot. Just watch your highway signs and always stop when you’re looking at your map. You’ll be fine ... we’re depending on you Hoot.”

“Then I’ll get it done. I’ll get them girls back here as soon as we can make the trip. How old are they now anyway?”

His Mom told him, “Arlene just turned sixteen, and her Grandma told me she’s very rebellious. Jolene is fifteen and she’ll follow her sister off the side of the mountain ... is what her Grandma told me. We have to get them before something bad happens to them, Hoot. I’d never forgive myself if it did.”

“Mom, just stop crying and get some sleep. You know I’ll bring them back here, even if I have to tie them down and throw them in the car.”

“Thanks Hoot, your Dad and I will make this up to you, you’ll see. Just get Connie’s baby girls here for us to love and I’ll be forever grateful to you.”

“Mom hush and get some sleep.

“Dad, I’ll be alright, you just comfort Mom and get her settled for the night. I’ll get up early and start out. You two just let me do this for you and stop worrying. It can’t be that difficult to get them girls to come back with me.”

Hoot’s Mom and Dad hugged him and his Dad gave him the money.

“I got you a small bag packed just in case, Hoot, and a change of clothes on a hanger too to take with you.” His Mom said over her shoulder as his Dad led her to their bedroom.


Hoot was up early the next morning. He was excited about driving that far by himself, but he was kinda nervous too. He was hoping he could even find them when he got there.

Hoot put his clothes in the little Plymouth hot rod and by the overhead light in the shop, he checked the oil and water, he tested the tension on the fan belts and looked underneath for any leaks. These were the things that he had seen his Dad always do when he checked under a hood.

He turned the switch on and the gas gauge showed almost on full.

‘Good, that will probably get me there. I won’t be racing, so I should get good gas mileage.’ He thought, as he fired the engine off and let it idle while he got all his gear put out of the way.

He strapped the harness over his shoulders and turned on the headlights.

He opened the little hatch on the console and took out his big pilot’s sunglasses and wiped them on his t-shirt, he noticed that his Mom and Dad had put a fresh box of condoms in there as well ... that made him smile.

‘They’re the best Mom and Dad in the whole world, and I got them for parents.’

Hoot still felt nervous about being all alone on this trip and he wasn’t sure he was right person for the job, but he trusted his Mom and Dad’s judgment ... and they trusted him.

Hoot drove through the quiet, deserted streets on a sleepy Sunday morning, and felt good that he had a good home and great parents and a good little hometown full of friends.

He made as little noise as he could as he tooled the little car out east of town, then let her run along, almost at an idle doing 60 mph.

The sun was topping the mountains and he sure was glad he had his pilot’s glasses. He glanced at all the gauges and all was well.

As he drove past the lookout point at the top of the mountain, he realized this was as far as he’d even been this way. He’d never thought of being cooped up in his hometown, but realized that he’d never been anywhere.

‘This will be my chance to see a part of the outside world, even if it is less than a couple of hundred miles away.’

Hoot looked far ahead at the mountain range in the distance. It looked nearly impossible that there could be a road over a mountain that high ... but the map said there was so he’d just see.

There weren’t many houses way out here in the mountains, but now and then he would look off down the side of a high bluff to see a few houses scattered about through the hills and mountainsides.

He had been driving close to an hour and glanced down at his odometer to see that he’d already come nearly sixty five miles ... he was making good time.

There was some signs up ahead warning of construction and Hoot slowed down. This was really going to cut into his travel time. He’d been making good time up until now.

Hoot read the signs, watched for his turns as he weaved in and out of a few side roads and then came back on highway 82 once more, then he saw some more signs ahead and slowed again.

Up ahead he saw a new highway off to his left ... it was much bigger and looked new, with the freshly painted lines.

The road he was on until it joined with the bigger, two-lane highway and Hoot looked over to see two more lanes headed west alongside the ones he was running east on.

He read the sign coming at him now – I-40 East – it read. Then under that he saw, ‘Interstate Highway System.’ The next sign he saw was a speed limit sign that read ‘Speed Limit 75’, under that it read ‘Night 65.’ Hoot grinned and looked down at his dash as he kicked it up to 75 mph and knew he was gonna make some real-good time like this.

He looked into his little rearview mirror, adjusted it again as he settled in his seat – he looked back through both side mirrors his Dad had mounted for him ... no one behind him on this lazy Sunday morning.

His little Plymouth was running as smooth as his Mom’s Singer Sewing Machine as he let her just ease along, the tach showing only 2200 RPM’s – just a fast idle he thought.

Hoot drove through the mountains on the new super highway and looking at all the rocks and slopes that had been blasted out of the way to build this road.

He had been driving two hours, and looked at the odometer again – one hundred fifty miles. He knew he was making good time.

He looked into his rearview mirror and saw a small foreign car coming up behind him ... fast.

‘Boy, they’re sure driving fast out here, they must be in a real big hurry.’

Hoot looked out the window as the little car pulled up beside him and the driver looked over at Hoot and grinned, nodding his head.

Hoot nodded his head back and the driver took off with a scream of the engine in his car.

Hoot waved at the man and wondered what he was so all-fired-up in a hurry for.

The little car slowed until they were side by side again, and the driver pointed for Hoot to go.

Hoot got the message. This was the challenge his Dad had told him about. He and his little hot rod had just been challenged by this well dressed young man, driving his sporty little Jaguar foreign car.

Hoot looked at him and grinned, nodding at the man.

The young man grinned back at him and they took off ... Well, Hoot took off when he hit third gear and floored the gas pedal. The little sporty looking car looked like the man had hit his brakes as Hoot left him with his mouth and eyes wide open.

Hoot looked back after he hit 4th gear, he could barely see him back there. Hoot reached out and patted the dash of his little Plymouth and grinned, ‘just wait til I tell Dad.

He saw the sign ahead, ‘Entering North Carolina, The Tar Heel State.’

He was already in, North Carolina. He was in another state! He couldn’t wait to tell Little Tom.

Hoot saw a roadside park and rest area ahead, and pulled in to use the restroom and look at his map again. When he came out of the restroom there was a lot of men standing around the Plymouth, looking her over.

“Hey kid, this yours?”

“Yeah, my Dad built it.”

“Sure is nice, and the interior looks great. You gonna paint her up pretty?”

“Yeahhh.”

Hoot looked over to see the little sporty Jaguar sitting two cars down and saw the young man walking back from the rest rooms.

He walked up to where the others were. “What in the hell you got under that hood? You made me look like I was driving my grandpa’s mule and wagon.” the man said.

“Did you race him?” a man asked.

“Hell no ... there wasn’t a race ... there was an explosion and when I opened my eyes again, I could barely see him, he was so far in front of me.”

They laughed and Hoot got in his little hot rod with a big grin on his face.

He drove 70 mph, as the speed limit had dropped in North Carolina and he sure didn’t want to get a ticket. He kept watching for his turn-off, afraid he would miss it and never find where he was going ... but there it was up ahead – 1 mile the sign said.

He saw the signs that pointed to his left, back under the four lane highway and Hoot headed into the small town at the bottom of a big mountain.

He looked again at the address and looked at all the signs on the streets. They were faded and rusted, and some were missing.

‘I’ll never find it like this.’

Hoot saw a cafe ahead on his side of the street, with a police car parked there. He stopped and went in to ask for directions.

The policeman looked up from his breakfast as Hoot walked up to his table.

“What can I do for you kid? You lost?”

“Yeah, I reckon I am just a bit lost. I’m looking for Ms. Sadie Hawk’s house. I’m here to get my cousins and take them back to live with me, my Mom and Dad. Mom is a cousin to Ms. Connie Hawks.”

“Well sit down here and show me some identification. We’ll talk about this situation ... I’m Constable Akers.” The man stuck his hand out and Hoot shook with him.

“I’m Hoot McCoy ... from over in Stump City, Tennessee.”

“I know where that is. I went over there once a few years ago to get a prisoner from Constable Rico Gonzales ... if I remember right.”

“Yes Sir, he’s the Constable there and a good friend to all.”

“Good. Now Hoot, we got us a bad problem here. You see ... them girls keep running off and trying to hitchhike out of the State. They’re afraid they’re going to be split up by the state welfare department. Their Grandma has done the best she could ... but they’re just too ornery to listen to her. I’ve had enough. I already told Ms. Hawks that I can’t keep babysitting two teenage girls who are hell-bent on making trouble. I told her that if I have to go get them again, I’m turning them over to the welfare department.”

Hoot told him, “I sure hope I can get them to go back with me. My Dad’s a Preacher and my Mom is the most loving woman I know. I just know they’d be happy there with us ... if they’d just give it a try.”

“Hoot you follow me and I’ll go out there with you. Mind you now, that oldest girl – Arlene, is a foul mouthed, little hell-cat. She’ll cuss you til you turn red and then laugh at you ... so be ready.”

“The other girl’s not as bad, but she’d jump off the mountain if her older sister did.”

They walked out to their cars and Constable Akers looked at Hoot’s little Plymouth and grinned.

“I’d just bet a month’s pay ... your Dad built that for you.”

“Yes Sir, how’d you know?”

“Just looking at you and talkin’ to you about your folks. I just knew he did. Will she run?”

“Yeah, ask that man in that little sporty Jaguar back there a ways.”

“Just be careful Hoot. If you have any trouble here in North Carolina, just tell them to call me. I’ll vouch for you.”

“Thank you, Constable.”

“Let’s go try to put them two wild-cats in a sack so you can haul their hot little asses back across the mountains, Hoot.”

“Yes Sir.”

Hoot was wondering, ‘Can I even get the girls to go with me? They may run away when we get out on the road and stop somewhere. They may run away when we get home and that would hurt Mom real bad.’

Hoot was nervous, but he felt like he needed to be strong for his Mom and Dad.

He reached up and held JO in his hand as they pulled up in front of a small rundown house with tall grass in the yard.

‘JO’

‘YEAHHH’

‘just making sure you’re with me, way over here.’

‘JO HERE, HOOT.’

‘will you help me?’

YEAHHH, IT OK, YOU SEE’

‘thanks JO’

‘YOU WILL THANK ME AGAIN, HOOT.’

‘really?’

‘YEAHHH’

“Come on Hoot, I’ll take you in and introduce you to Ms. Hawks, she’ll be glad to meet you for sure.”

Hoot followed Constable Akers to the porch, where he knocked on the door. Hoot could see it shake on its loose hinges ... then it opened.

There was a small, older woman using a crooked walking-cane, she was stooped over at her shoulders. When she looked up to see the Constable and backed up...

“They ain’t done nothin wrong this time. I been here with them all night,” She said.

“Ms. Hawks, this is Hoot McCoy, from over’n Tennessee. He’s here to try and get the girls to go back with him, and live with his Mom and Dad and him. He said his Mom and you had talked on the phone.”

“Sure did.

“Hoot it sure is good to see you again. You was just a little-shit, last time I saw you. You sure done growed up good’n handsome, Boy. Y’all come on in and set down. I’ll get them girls to put some clothes, on and we can talk.” The woman was rattling words off so fast Hoot had a hard time keeping up.

Hoot looked down the hallway and saw two teenage girls standing there in the doorway of a bedroom, looking at him. They only had panties on and were looked him in the eye as he got a good look at their titties. Then they turned and went back in the bedroom, grinning at Hoot one last time.

Ms. Hawks walked down the hallway and hollered at the girls before she even got to the doorway.

“Git yer asses covered, and come in the livin’ room. You got some good-lookin kinfolk that wants to meet you two. Oh, I see you done dressed ... well git on in here.”

She turned and came back to sit in a big wide ... worn-out easy chair, right in front of a small TV. She took her spit-cup and spit her snuff into it, then grinned at Hoot again.

The sisters entered the room and Hoot saw them with clothes on. Well – they were covered – but their clothes weren’t hiding much. They were dressed in mini-skirts and t-shirts and there was no doubt that neither of them wore bras.

The youngest girl, Jolene Hawks, has titties bigger than Hoot’s Mom and her’s didn’t even some close to Arlene’s big titties.

“Arlene – Jolene, I want you to meet Hoot McCoy. He’s your third cousin. His mama and yours was best of friends as well as cousins when they was growin up around here. Hoot is here to ask you girls to go live with him and his folks ... since you don’t want to live here. If you don’t go with him, the sheriff here is gonna arrest you and turn you over to the welfare department, like I done told you yestiddy.”

Ms. Hawks made herself plain to her granddaughters as they sat there ... staring at her in disbelief.

Hoot stood walked over to the sisters, sitting on the couch side by side. Both flashed their panties at him under their short skirts. Hoot smiled and gave each of them a wink.

He stuck out his hand and they looked at each other, grinned, then shook his hand ... as JO sent chills up and down their backs and bellies with sharp electric tingles.

“It’s good to meet the two of you. Mom didn’t tell me that you two are so pretty. I pictured you as some really bad-girls and mean looking. I hope you’ll let me take you home with me. You’ll have a room together, and you can go to school with me this fall.”

“I’ll ride you on my Harley when we get back there.” He added as a come-on.

“Shit, Cuz’n Hoot. You got a Harley. too?”

“Yeahhh.”

“And we get to ride all the way back in that hot-assed little hotrod car out there?”

“Yeahhh.”

She turned to her sister, “Let’s go get a sack full of clothes, Jolene. We’re gonna go to Tennessee with this hot-assed Cuz of ours.” Arlene said and both girls jumped up to run down the hallway.

Ms. Hawks and Constable Akers stood staring at each other in disbelief, then looked at Hoot.

“If I hadn’t seen that with my own eyes ... I’d swear I was lying to myself,” Ms. Hawks said, then spit in the cup.

“I never thought they’d want to go either, Ma’am,” Constable Akers said.

Hoot looked up to see the sisters standing in the room with their hair brushed, clean t-shirts on, each wearing flip-flops, carrying a small brown paper sack.

“I’ll get your clothes for you,” Hoot said, and the girls handed him both their paper sacks.

“This is it?” He asked.

“Yeah, we ain’t never had much more’n this,” Arlene said looking at the floor.

“Ms. Hawks, it sure was a pleasure to meet you.

“Constable Akers, thanks for all your help. I reckon we’re gonna head back over the mountains so I can get my two Cuz’ns settled in.”

“Hoot, tell your Ma I said, hey, will ya?” Ms. Hawks said.”

“Yes Ma’am, I sure will. I’ll get her to call you when we get there.”

“Thanks, Hoot. You’re a good boy.

“You girls mind yer manners, and mind Hoot on the way home ... you hear me?”

“Yes Granny, and just in case you never knew it ... we do love you,” Both sisters hugged their little stooped over Granny, turned to walk out the door ... in a hurry to ride in the little hotrod of Hoot’s.

Hoot fired up the engine and the girls were laughing and screaming – they were on their way, waving at their Granny and anyone else they saw.

The Hawks sisters were sitting side by side, both leaning close to the windshield as they rolled through the streets, out to the interstate highway.

Hoot looked at them and smiled. He was happy they had so eagerly agreed to go with him. They sure are sure sexy ... even if they are his distant Cuz’ns.

Both girls’ t-shirts were way too small for their large titties, and they had cut the front to make a V-neck pullover out of them.

The bottom point of the V went all the way to the bottom of their perky titties, showing off their natural cleavage to any eyes looking their way.

They sat in the seat with their miniskirts up over their crotches, flashing their dirty white panties with holes in them. They didn’t care, they were on their way out of this small town and on their way to a new life, a new home with their Cuz’n who looked like a movie star.

“Y’all want to get a Coke? I need to pee before we get out on that big-road,” Hoot said.

“We ain’t got no money.”

“I’ll buy.”

“You’ll really buy us a Coke? I want a large one, then.” Both girls agreed.

Hoot rolled into a gas station near the get-on ramp to the interstate, and pulled up to the gas pumps. He was going top off the tank so he wouldn’t have to stop for gas. They could stop to pee, get a snack on their way.

Hoot couldn’t keep from watching the show as his two Cuz’ns got out of the seat, their panties flashing sexy butt cheeks, where their stretched panties crept into their cracks.

Their panties were soiled and stained. Hoot hurt for them, that they didn’t have any better clothes to wear. They were so happy today, just to get out into the wide open world. They were laughing as they went in to use the bathroom ... and wait for Hoot to buy them a Coke.

“Hey Cuz.” Hoot hollered and the girls turned back and grinned that he called them Cuz.

They walked over to him and Hoot handed them two dollars apiece.

“Go ahead and get a Coke and some chips. It’ll take a while to get gas and pay up. Then I’ll get my Coke, and pee. We’ll be on our way in no time.”

“Shit Hoot, really? Can we buy a candy bar too. Hoot, is all this ours?”

“Yeahhh, spend it all.”

They turned with a flash of panties and ran inside.

Hoot smiled and as he held the nozzle in the tank, he touched MOJO.

‘HOOT DID GOOD’

‘thanks JO’

Hoot went in to pay and use the restroom. When he started out, he saw the girls were already back at the car.

He turned back to walk down an aisle to get some chips and maybe a candy bar. He noticed some shiny cellophane wrapped packages, that seemed to jump right out at him.

He picked one up and read on the package.

‘Get her a gift she will love, get her some Hollywood Bikini Panties and she will love you for it.’

Hoot smiled and picked up two different colors. They were two-for-five dollars. He got four.

He walked back to the counter with his purchases and paid, the girl at the cash resister smiled at him as she put his four shiny packages in the bag and handed him his Coke, chips and candy bar.

Hoot felt good. Maybe the panties were a little naughty. But at least they were clean and if the girls were gonna flash their panties ... he wanted everyone to see clean underwear when they did.

They strapped the harnesses over them, with the two sisters laughing as they tried to get the straps between their big titties, not over the tops of them, as Hoot fired-up the souped-up Chevy engine. He eased out to make the right turn onto the four lane highway toward home.

He’d put the sack behind their passenger seat until they drank their Cokes and ate their snacks. It was now 1:00 pm, and they were on the way back. Hoot was pleased that all was going so well for them.

He reached over and picked up the paper sack, then held it out in front of his two sexy Cuz’ns.

“What’s that Hoot? We already had a snack.”

“I bought you both something ... and I hope you’re not offended by what I got you.”

They tore the sack wide open, both of them trying to look inside at the same time.

“What are these Hoot?”

“Read on the side.”

“Shit Arlene! Look what Hoot got us – Hollywood Panties.

“Fuck Hoot ... These are so pretty ... I’m gonna wear mine now.”

Both girls put their feet on the floor and pushed as they raised their butts, pulled off their soiled and stretched panties, grinning at each other as they flung them out the window at the same time.

Hoot watched the road as best he could ... He saw each of pull a different color panty out and slip the skimpy little panties up over their long legs. They pulled them up to their crotches where they had to once again raise their butts to get them pulled up over their little fur patches.

The bikini panties sure didn’t cover much, but damn, did they ever look good on his Cuz’ns as they held up their short skirts, looking down at each other.

“Thank you Hoot ... we love them,” they told him.

Hoot let the little girl rock and roll as they sped west on I-40, headed back to Tennessee. The sisters were still excited, but with the steady hum of the engine, the wind blowing their dark hair they fell against each other, scooted down in the bucket seat to fall asleep in each others’ arms.

Hoot looked at the clock in the dash, it’s 3:30 About another hour and a half and they’d be home.

When Hoot slowed down to get back off the four-lane and back on the two-lane, there was a state trooper there stopping all cars that got off.

“There’s heavy fog down in the valley ahead. You better either turn around or stop up there at the next town, and spend the night.”

“Well I reckon we’ll try to find a place to stay. Thanks officer,” Hoot said and they were off again.

‘Boy that sure messed up any plans for a good trip home. I hope we can find a motel to stay at. If not. We may have to sleep in the car ... and I don’t see any way we can do that’

They drove into the small town and Hoot was looking for some place that they could spend the night. He saw a blinking, green and red neon sign ahead and he made out – ‘MOTEL’ – as it blinked in the fog, settling on the town.

Hoot whipped his car in, and parked at the sign that said ‘Office’.

He asked if they had any rooms. They were staying they night, because of the heavy fog.

“Only got one room left ... That’ll be twenty seven dollars in advance, and I’ll need some identification and drivers license.”

Hoot felt relieved, at least they’d have a room and beds to sleep in.

He paid the man and showed his drivers license. The man handed him a key on a small chain with a round plastic disc that had 119 on it. “Your room is all the way to the end. There’s a coffee shop across the parking lot that I own. You can get a sandwich and drink there at a discount if you show your room key to them when you order.”

The sisters were awake. looking around to see where they were.

“Hoot where are we? Why are we stopped? Is this a motel? Are we spending the night in a motel? Wow, is that cool or what, Jolene?”

“Yeah, the State Trooper said there was heavy fog down in the valley ahead, and it’s already settling in here bad too. We got the last room they had ... we’re real lucky to be here.”

Hoot pulled the little coupe right up in front of their room, they rolled the windows up and got out, stretching their arms and legs.

Hoot unlocked the door and let the girls in first. They ran in and jumped on the big bed in the middle of the room.

‘Just one bed, uh-oh.’

“We get to sleep with you, Hoot. Wow this is the best thing we ever even dreamed of. A ride in a hot rod, sleeping naked with our sexy hot Cuz’n, we just met.” Jolene spoke, as she smiled at Hoot.

“We can get a sandwich and a drink at a discount, across the parking lot at that little cafe ... if we show the room key. Y’all want to go eat?”

“Shit YEAH. You mean we get to go inside and eat at a table, Hoot?”

“Yeahhh, I need to call Mom first ... so just hold on in case she wants to say Hey to you both.”

“Wow, can we really talk to her on the phone, Hoot?”

“Yeahhh, have you never used a phone?”

“Hoot we lived our whole life up on the side of that mountain until Mom died. We never even got to go to town, but once when she had to go to the doctor. Then she got sick and we took care of her until she died. That’s when they came and made us go to Granny’s and stay.” Arlene told him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.