The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

The next morning Hoot was sitting down to breakfast with his Mom and Dad when there was a knock on the kitchen door. Hoot got up to answer and saw Juri standing there with a grin as wide as her face.

“Come on in and meet my parents Juri, have some pancakes and bacon with us, Mom always fixes more than we’ll eat anyway.”

“Mom Dad, meet Juri Whitehorse, from two blocks over behind us.”

“Come on in and have a seat Juri, I’ll get you a plate,” Hoots Mom said.

“Juri, it’s nice to meet you, I like your long hair and your dark complexion,” The Reverend McCoy said.

Hoot’s Mom brought the plate, cup and silverware to the table beside Hoot and turned to hug Juri, she kissed her cheek and told her how pretty she was.

“You’re both just like Hoot said you were. I feel like I know you, he talks about you like you were his friends instead of his parents.”

“We are his friends and we’re yours too now. Juri. sit down and I’ll pour you some coffee, you did want coffee didn’t you?” Hoot’s Mom asked.

“Yes Ma’am.”

“My Mom has met Hoot and she really likes him, I do too.” Juri smiled and Rev. and Alice McCoy looked at each other and smiled.

“My Mom and me are best friends too. My Dad was in the Marines and he was MIA and we never heard from him, that was when I was a baby Mom said.”

“I never knew him, he was a Cherokee, that’s the reason I look like I do, Mom says,” Juri wanted them to know all about her and she for sure wanted them to like her as a friend for Hoot.

“Juri we love the way you look. I’m part Cherokee too on my Father’s side. His Mom was full Cherokee and he looked so handsome to me and did until his death a few years ago.”

“I sure thank you for letting me eat with you, I know I’m early but I couldn’t wait to see Hoot again and go with him today. I’m so excited. I guess you can tell I am nervous.”

“You’ll be OK, Juri. We love you already and you come over anytime too, even if Hoot’s not here we can still be friends and visit. Hoot’s Dad and I love all his friends.”

“Thanks Ms. McCoy,” Juri said that gleaming smile that showed her perfect white teeth. She felt at ease now and not embarrassed by being thirty minutes early.

“Hoot, the pickup is full of gas so y’all just get as much as you can done and maybe next week I can go with you and Juri and we can get the rest of the barn cleaned out.”

“OK Dad, and thanks for putting gas in it for me. I need to settle up with you and Mom for all the leather shop work and the gas I charged down at Meacham’s too.”

“You just save your money for college. Now that you’ve gotten all these wheels given to you, your Mom and I will buy your gas.”

“Wow, thanks Dad, Mom. Juri I’m about ready to go if you are.”

“YES, I mean whenever you are Hoot.” She said as she jumped up to stand beside him and he took her hand as he kissed his Mom and Dad on their cheeks. They kissed Juri’s cheek and she felt so good and alive.


“You sure look good this morning, Juri. I love the way those cut-offs fit your butt. You’re not wearing a bra either are you? I see your nipples poking through.”

“You notice everything about a girl don’t you?”

“I’m a sixteen year old boy, I’m supposed to notice you.”

“Then notice these Hoot McCoy.” She said as she pulled up her t-shirt to show him her brown boobies with the pointy chocolate drop nipples on them.

“I like chocolate, gimme a lick.”

Juri scooted over and he leaned down to lick her nipples and she shivered.

They were almost to the barn and Hoot was driving slow as he leaned over to take the nearest nipple into his mouth and give it a long sucking pull before he let it got to bounce and bob up and down on her pert boobie.

“Hoot?”

“Yeah?”

“I told Mom I was gonna fuck you before this day was over.”

“Wow Juri, are you sure? What did your Mom say?”

“She told me to be careful, take it easy and go for it.”

“Did she really?”

“Yeah and I’ve been wet ever since she said that.”

“Well we’ll get the first load to town and then we will go to a special place back further from where we were that first night at the lake. I hope you like being bare-ass naked in the daylight.”

“I want to be bare-ass naked with you and watch as you stick your dick in my pussy Hoot McCoy.”

“Whoa ... We’re using big-girl words now ... you must be hot.”

“I’m hot for you, Hoot, and you know what?”

“What?”

“I talked to Chrissy this morning and she’s already had a call from Little Tom when he got to the station early. His sister’s going to let them use her bedroom when he gets off work and you know what else she told me?”

“No telling.”

“His sister is gonna help him fuck her the first time, isn’t that wild?”

“Yeah, sounds like fun, huh?”

“Yeah that’s what I thought. Chrissy will be wet all day thinking about it. I thought she was gonna cum just telling me that.”

“I reckon.”

“Come on Hoot, lets get this truck loaded so we can get back out to the lake and get my pussy loaded. I’m ready to fuck your sexy ass silly.”

“Lets go you sexy ass Indian Maiden.”

They worked hard and had the truck loaded fast, most of what they had left was small stuff now, some boxes stacked up, some bundles of tarps that covered something that was still wrapped up.

When they got the first load loaded, Hoot looked at what was left,

“I figure two more loads will finish it up, well really a load and a piece of a load will do it.”

“Then lets hurry and get the full load back to your Dad’s storage building then get the last of it on the truck before we go to the lake, then we all have it all done and can fuck til we give out.”

“Are you sure, Juri. I mean we don’t have to finish today.”

“I want to Hoot ... let me help you. I don’t want you bringing another girl out here and get her pussy all worked up like mine is.”

“Girl, you’re learning too fast.”

“I’ll let you suck my pussy when we get the last load loaded, right here in this empty barn if you’ll let me help you.”

“Tom Sawyer wouldn’t have stood a chance with you around. Let’s go, you got a deal.”

They were back within an hour to get the next load, then both had a broad smile on their face as they went back to load the piece of a load.

As Hoot was putting the last wooden box in the back of the pickup, Juri pulled her shorts and shirt off, she was bare-ass naked, with no panties.

She backed up to the tail gate and sat down, she didn’t even have to jump to get her butt on the tailgate, she was only an inch shorter than Hoot’s 5’11”.

“Eat my pussy, Hoot and put your fingers deep inside me at the same time, please?”

“You’re pleasure is my pleasure – ‘Oh Maiden of Chocolate Wonderland’ – Hoot said and Juri laughed at him.

Hoot gave her a sample of what was in store for her when they got to the lake in a few minutes. He stuck his fingers deep into her wet pussy and heard the sucking sounds as he pulled back to finger-fuck her again as he sucked her clitty and pulled her pussy lips with his own lips.

Hoot looked inside her dark lips as he pulled her open and she was a bright pink with juice everywhere, then he stuck his tongue in her and licked her pussy.

“Let’s go, I need to be inside you, Juri.”

Juri ran around to the driver’s door and got in when he opened the door, she had her shorts and shirt in her hands as sat naked next to him while he drove across the pasture and out on the highway.

She scooted down each time she saw a car coming, then sat back up with one leg crossed over the other and her arm on the door with window rolled down.

Juri smiled at Hoot and stuck her tongue out, licking her lips.

When Hoot pulled up under the shade of a big tree, Juri jumped out and ran to the back of the truck to let the tail gate down.

“Bring two rubbers, Hoot. When we use them, we’ll rest.”

Hoot laughed at her excitement and her eagerness.

When Hoot walked to the back of the truck, Juri sat just as she had been at the barn, her butt on the edge of the tail gate, her feet pulled up beside her as she spread her legs wide for him.

“Fuck me Hoot. Fuck my pussy so I can look down and see your cock go inside me.”

Hoot had stripped naked and rolled a rubber on. He stood between her light chocolate thighs with her little brown pussy sparkling and her scattered pussy hair dripping honey down on the tail gate.

“Juri, are you ready?”

“YESS, just fuck me, Hoot.”

Hoot placed his cockhead to the lips of her pussy and she felt a tingle. “What was that?”

“My MOJO likes you, Juri.”

“Where is your MOJO?”

“Here, around my neck, the arrowhead.”

“I have one like that. My Mom gave it to me. It was my Dad’s, she said.”

“I don’t have a chain. I need to get one so I can wear it. It looks just like yours,” she said and she was jolted right then.

“Do me, Hoot, fuck me.”

Hoot pushed the head of his cock inside her and she locked up. Her pussy clamped down hard at the intrusion.

Hoot pulled back to let it relax and rubbed her up and down, letting his fat knob slide up to caress her clitty and she jumped.

He put the swollen knob back to her pussy lips and she felt if slip inside where it had been before, then she humped her butt forward and he slipped in another inch.

Juri looked at his cock in her pussy and then up at him, they leaned close for a kiss and MOJO hit her lips hard, and her pussy too.

Juri humped him hard again and he slipped deeper. She wanted more, she tried her best to get him deeper.

“Just relax and let your pussy get used to this. Then we can get more of me inside you.”

“YESSS.”

Hoot rolled and bumped his hips slowly, making his cock head pry her tight lips open more and slip a little deeper. Juri looked down. She needed two more inches inside her pussy and she’d have it all.

She reached out and took MOJO in her hand, leaned close to kiss it.

MOJO loved the feel of this girl’s touch and let her know it, he sent electric charges inside her pussy and she opened up to let Hoot go all the way.

Juri smiled and took the MOJO between her lips and stuck her tongue to it, he responded with a pop, pop, pop against her lips and tongue, that sent ripples down her smooth brown belly and sent her pussy into convulsions as she flooded Hoot’s cock and belly with her cum.

Juri hunched up to meet him and Hoot shot his cum, filling the rubber.

Juri grabbed the other rubber and bit the foil wrapper, ripping it off.

“Pull out Hoot and let me put another one on you. Fuck me again, that was a killer cum and I want more.”

Hoot pulled back and Juri pulled the full condom off his cock, rolling the new one on like she’d done it many times.

“Now Hoot, fuck me hard, I can take it. I want it all Hoot.”

Hoot slammed into her as she bit down on the point of the shiny arrowhead.

The electric charges went singing through her and she got another cum.

Juri leaned over to rub the MOJO on her firm titties and she saw the sparks as they jumped and fired off across her nipples, making them jump up and down like they were made of rubber.

“Fuck me, Hoot ... Fuck me, MOJO,” She screamed as she was rocked and fell back on the truck bed.

Hoot’s cock was still spurting cum into the rubber and her pussy still spraying and spurting her cum on his belly.

Juri was dazed, but still looking up at Hoot with a grin on her face.

“Is it like that every time Hoot?”

“Yeah, some times it’s stronger though, especially if we’re in the water.”

“Then I want to fuck in the water the next time we fuck. That was the best feeling I’ve ever experienced in my life. Just wait until I tell Mom you’ve got a MOJO. She’ll want to see it Hoot.”

“Do you think the one I have is like yours, and can make me feel good like this?”

“I don’t know Juri. We’ll just to get you a chain and see if it gets charged up like this one.”

“Mom’s got an old dog tag she bought with Dad’s name on it. I’ll ask her for the chain and wear my arrowhead, for good luck anyway even if it don’t make my pussy feel like it’s on fire.”

Juri raised up, slipped off the tailgate and they stood there behind the truck, bare-ass naked in broad open daylight, hugging and kissing as MOJO joined in to let them know they weren’t alone.

“Thank you, Hoot McCoy for making me a woman, and for being my friend.”

“Thank you, Juri for coming into my life and being a friend. I want us to be friends forever and I want you to promise me you’ll go out with me during school too. You’re going to be so popular you’ll have boys lined up just to give you their name and number.”

“Silly, they wont either, Hoot McCoy. I just hope I get to play basketball this year after transferring here. I played some at the other school and the coach said I was a natural shooter.”

“I know the assistant girl’s coach ... she lives across the street from me. I’ll introduce you to her and maybe you can go to the city park and shoot some for her.”

“Really wow! Yes I’d love that. I hope she can show me how to dribble and pass good, I can hit the basket from anywhere on the floor already.”

“You’ll like her, she’s as tall as I am and she has a sexy body too. Be sure you tell her how good she looks, she don’t think she does ... but just wait til you meet her.”

“I’m excited all over again now, Hoot McCoy.”

“Then lets go get this little load off the truck and we’ll see if she’s home.”

“Dang I’m so excited, can I suck you while we go back to town?”

“What a question to ask a horny sixteen year old,” Hoot told her.

“I’m not gonna put my shirt on until we get close to town. I want you to rub my titties while I suck your cock.”

“You got it, Indian Maiden.”

Juri sucked Hoot and made him cum as she tried once again to drink all of his boy juice, she couldn’t but loved every drop she could handle.

She wiped up what has spilled out of her mouth and onto the seat between his legs when he stopped to get out, pulling his pants up at the edge of town.

When they had the truck unloaded, Hoot went in and called Kay Lee. She answered on the third ring.

“Hello.”

“Kay Lee?”

“Hey Hoot, how are ya?”

“Good, hey I got someone here at the house who wants to meet you. Can we come over?”

“Sure come on around to the back. I’ll meet you there.”

“Lets go Juri. She’s home now.”

“Hoot, I’m kinda scared.”

“Juri, you’ll love her and she’ll love you ... now come on.”

Hoot took her hand and led her across the street to Kay Lee’s house where she lived with her Mom and Dad.

She was standing out back, bouncing a basketball when Hoot and Juri walked around the driveway to the back.

“Hey Kay Lee, you sure look good today. I want you to meet your new basketball star who moved here over the summer.”

Kay Lee, meet Juri Whitehorse...

“Juri meet Kay Lee Hardin.”

“Hi Kay Lee, I’m happy to meet you. You are so pretty, just like Hoot said you were.”

“Juri I see Hoot has you wrapped around his finger just like he has all his women. I’m pleased to meet you too. So you want to play basketball do you?”

“Yes Ma’am. I played last year but I’m not good at passing and dribbling. I can hit the basket from anywhere on the floor though,”

Kay Lee threw her the ball she was holding

“Hit that basket,” She pointed to the basketball goal twenty feet away.

Juri bounced the ball once and with her left hand, she sailed the ball right through the net with a swish.

“Get in the car ... we’re going to the park.” Kay Lee said as she took the ball and got in.

Hoot and Juri got in front with her and they dove to the city park where there were four regulation basketball goals set on extended frames ten feet from the chain link fence.

“Grab two more balls apiece from the back seat you two, and lets shoot some. Juri, I want to see you do that again.”

When they were close to the first goal Kay Lee bounced her the ball and Juri bounced once on her feet then jumped and shot left handed, hitting the net with a rattle.

She looked and another ball was coming at her fast, she caught it and let sail another shot ... it also went through.

“Back up five feet and shoot.”

Juri backed up to about twenty five feet and let another one fly, grinning at Hoot as it went right through.

“Back up more and do that again.”

Juri shot twenty shots from close to thirty feet and hit nineteen of them, the other one rolled the rim three times and fell out.

“My God – Girl where did you learn to shoot like that?”

“In my back yard. I used to shoot all day long and got to where I could hit most all the time. I wasn’t happy with that ... I wanted to hit them all. I have shot as many as one hundred without missing, from all angles too.”

“And you played last year in Junior ball?”

“Well I was on the team and they let me come in at the end of the game if it was close. When I was set, they’d pass to me and I’d hit every time.

“I can’t seem to get the hang of the dribble or passing.”

“I can help you there, you have good reflexes and with some help you’ll be able to bring the ball down the court.”

“Really? My coach last year didn’t take the time to teach me, He just wanted me to be a shooter, but I didn’t get to play unless we needed points in a close game.”

“You’ll play for us ... just wait until you meet coach Baker and he see’s you shoot. You’ll get so tired of me and the other girls working with you, you’ll want to scream ... But we’ll keep hammering with you until you get comfortable with all of it.”

“Really?”

“Yes really ... Come here and give your new coach a hug.”

“Girl you and Hoot need to hit the showers ... You both smell like you have been fucking, and I wasn’t there.”

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry, was it good?”

“Oh God yes, it was my first time and he made it so good for me. I just love his c ... I mean I liked it a lot.”

“I love his cock too Juri, but you can never tell anyone. I’d lose my assistant position at school.”

“I’ll never tell.”

“Good ... Thanks Hoot for calling me. Juri will be a starter this year, and All-State the next two years, you just wait and see.”

“Thanks Kay Lee. She can hit a softball half a block ... by the way.”

“Can you really? Now we’re really talking. I’m girls softball coach, I want to see you hit also. Can you come over tomorrow afternoon? We’ll go hit some.”

“Yes, I’d love to. I’m so glad Hoot brought me over to meet you, Kay ... I mean Coach.”

“Call me Kay Lee until school starts if you like. I’m not but a few years older than you.”

“You’re so tall and pretty. Hoot was right you are, very, very sexy too, Kay Lee.”

“Hush girl, you’re the one that’s hot, with your long legs, sexy butt, that long black hair, and light chocolate skin ... DAMN!”

“Her chocolate tastes good too, Kay Lee.”

“Hoot, I should have known you’ve already tasted her.” Kay Lee laughed.

“You oughta try it some time. You’d both like it. I speak from experience.”

“Juri don’t listen to him. He just likes to tease me.”

“Kay Lee, you should ride out to the lake with Juri and me sometime,

“I’d like to taste you both.”

“I’d like that too, Kay Lee.” Juri told her.

“You would?”

“Yeah, would you?”

“Yeah, we’ll do that before school starts.”

“Good.” Juri and Hoot said at the same time.

“Let me get you two back home before you get me arrested for child molestation.”

“They may get us for teacher molestation.” Jury said.

“Get in that car. We’ll do this another time ... let me think about it some.”

“Sure Kay Lee.” Hoot smiled his crooked smile.

Kay Lee dropped them off in front of Hoot’s house before driving over to park her car in the back of her house.

“That was fun, Hoot. Thanks too, would you really like to taste us both?”

“Shoot yeah I would, what about you?”

“I got pussy juice running to my knees just thinking about being naked with you and Kay Lee at the same time.”

“Then we’ll do it one evening, late.”

“I’d like that. You’re so exciting, Hoot. Thanks for today.”

“I’ll ride you home on my Harley.”

“I’ll cut through the yards like I did this morning ... Will you be around tomorrow?”

“Yeah come on over for church, or after, which ever you like.”

“I’ll think about church, but I know I’ll try to find you tomorrow sometime, someway, see ya sexy stud.”

“See ya sexy, Indian Maiden.”

Juri was off in a run and Hoot watched as she cut and darted through and around the trees and bushes until she went behind a house and he lost her.

Hoot noticed his little Plymouth hot rod was gone and so were his parents, ‘I bet they went up on the mountain to watch the sunset.’

‘Go Dad.’

Hoot took a quick shower and put some clean jeans and a t-shirt on. He decided he’d go get a burger, he just loved the burgers at The Burger House.

Now that he had his drivers license he felt good that he could get out and go when he felt like it and not have to get his Mom or Dad to take him or even ride that antique Schwinn bike. He needed to clean that thing up and give it to some boy who would take care of it.

Hoot rode the Harley out to eat this evening and it felt good to get out alone for once, not that he didn’t like the company of girls, he just liked to look at new ones, too.

Hoot rolled slowly into the parking lot at 5:00, there wasn’t the big crowd there that would be later on a Saturday night, but there was always someone here getting a burger or Bar-b-Que. They served up some good Bar-B-Que and he decided that he was gonna get one tonight with some fries.

Hoot saw a lot of people that he knew, but not many of the younger crowd had showed up yet so he took a seat at a booth in the far back where all the older boys and girls like to sit, and waited for a waitress to come back.

He didn’t wait long, he looked up to see the woman who owned The Burger House coming to his table smiling.

“You’re Hoot McCoy aren’t you? I know you are because I hear all the girls, and even my waitresses talking about you all the time. What can I get you tonight?” The woman was nice and friendly. She was short and a little overweight, she must be in her fifties Hoot thought.

“I think I want to try a Bar-B-Que today with fries and a Coke.”

“Would you like the plate or the sandwich? With the plate you get coleslaw and baked beans.”

“Yes Ma’am ... let me have that, it sounds good.”

“Thank you Hoot. I’ll be right back with your drink.”

“Yes Ma’am, thank you.”

“I’m Catherine Martin by the way.”

“Nice to meet you Ms. Martin,”

Hoot was looking around at the old toys that were either mounted or hanging on the walls or on shelves all around the place. Some he had seen, some he’d never seen before.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.