The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Juri moaned and dropped her head to his shoulder, still looking down to see all she could see.

Wishing she could see his fingers as they scratched and moved across her wet cunny lips, they were itching so bad.

“Hoot scratch me harder.”

Hoot let his fingers rake a little harder and she moved her crotch against him in a quick hunch of her butt.

“Harder Hoot, it feels better now.”

“Juri, are you sure?”

“Yesss, scratch it fast Hoot, I need you to make my cunny stop itching.”

Hoot pressed his fingers into the soft hot, wet flesh just beneath her panty crotch and she moaned, moving against him.

“Do it faster, please?” She said in a whisper as she exhaled.

Hoot was scratching her cunny fast, afraid that he would make her raw, yet loving the feel of her on his finger tips.

Juri reached down and pulled the crotch of her panties aside and Hoot’s fingers rubbed across her bare naked cunny.

She pressed her cunny to his hand. Hoot’s finger hit her tender little clitty. He felt it and she loved it, pressing her body down to trap his fingers as she moved her body until her cunny exploded.

Juri shuddered and fell limp as she experienced her first orgasm of her life.

Hoot wasn’t sure of himself. He thought he may have taken advantage of her. The other girls he’d been with were a older and eager to learn what sex was all about. He knew K. D. was as just innocent, but she knew there was more from listening to her older friends.

‘Who is supposed to be teaching these young girls about sex? I’m sure glad Mom and Dad told me all about it and answered all my questions I came up with, never putting me off, never telling me I’m too young.’

Juri raised her head and Hoot could see her dark eyes gleaming, sparkling in the dim light as she smiled at him.

“Hoot was that an orgasm?”

“Yeahhh ... Juri, I hope you still like me. I didn’t mean for us to go this far, it just kinda got away from me and I wanted to make you feel good.”

“Hush Hoot, I’m so glad that I got one, I’ve made myself get close but never was able to get over the top.

“Can I have another soon?”

“A girl is capable of having many orgasms and repeat orgasms, during sexual stimulation or intercourse,” Hoot quoted.

“Can I have another one now, Hoot?”

“Juri I told you that I was worried that I may have gone too far.”

“Hoot I really want one, starting out with my cunny bare and naked.”

“Juri.”

“Please?”

“Pull your panties off and put them in my pocket so we won’t lose them.”

She stood up, looked around to see where Little Tom and Chrissy were, she saw them next to the little car of Hoot’s.

If she didn’t know her best friend Chrissy better, she would say that Little Tom was kissing her cunny.

Juri looked in the moonlight and saw Chrissy as she stood with her legs spread wide, leaning back against Hoot’s car.

‘Little Tom IS kissing her cunny and she’s pulling his hair to get him closer. Here I am scared to even scratch my cunny, I’ve got to know more about this.’

Juri sat back down on Hoot’s legs and pulled his hand down to her cunny again.

“Scratch my cunny Hoot, I want another orgasm.”

“Juri...”

“Please Hoot, then I want something else too.”

“What Juri?”

“Look over at your car where Little Tom and Chrissy are, I want you to do that for me, if you will.

“Chrissy and I read a dirty book just last week where a man did that to his girlfriend.”

“Chrissy read that part over and over ... I should have known.”

“Juri I want you to like me, we’ll be friends and we can have fun in school when school starts.

“Mom and Dad won’t let me have one girlfriend yet, but I’d sure like to date you a lot.”

“Hoot, will you kiss my cunny for me?”

“Yeahhh Juri, if you’ll let me suck it too, I will.”

“Hoot I would love for you to suck my cunny ... now put your finger where you had it while ago on my clitty.”

“If we’re gonna do this, let me show you how to do it right, OK.”

“Yessss.”

“OK stand up and walk over to the back of the car, raise your skirt and spread your legs wide like Chrissy, then lean back and hold on, cause I’m gonna blow your mind.”

Juri hurried to the car and Hoot was right behind her, she turned and pulled her short skirt up and tucked the tail in at the waist, spreading her long legs wide.

Hoot could see her smooth dark skin in the moonlight and her sparse black hair on her cunny as she stood open legged in front of where he knelt.

“Suck me Hoot,” she whispered.

Hoot grabbed hold of her sexy hips and leaned his face in to her crotch, he felt the heat coming from her wet cunny before he even got close.

Hoot felt the heat from MOJO, who had been quiet until now, he held it in one hand as he licked and sucked Juri’s cunny slowly and felt her tight lips part just a little to let his tongue in deeper.

‘are you going to hit her?”

‘NO, JO WILL WAIT’

‘Good, I don’t want to scare her’

‘ME NEITHER, SHE IS GOOD FRIEND TO ME’

‘How’

‘NOT FUNNY, HOOT’

sorry, what do you mean, she’s a good friend’

‘SHE CHEROKEE’

‘JO go slow, Hoot go slow, OK’

‘OK’

Hoot sucked Juri’s pussy as she hunched and humped her cunny to his lips faster, as another orgasm thrilled her with Hoot’s tongue deep inside her.

Juri fell forward after her cum and Hoot caught her. When she regained her strength, she hugged his neck and kissed his mouth.

“I like the way I taste, do you taste like I do?” She whispered.

“No not really,”

“I want to see you and taste you Hoot McCoy, please?”

“Juri...”

“Please Hoot ... I really want to.”

Hoot unbuttoned his fly and let his long fat cock fall out to hang down, already beginning to swell.

Juri was on her knees and licking it as soon as it fell out of his jeans.

She was slurping, licking and sucking, as she tried to get the head in her mouth.

“Watch your teeth Juri.”

“Sorreee.

“Can you shoot your sperm for me, Hoot?”

“If you keep that up I will.”

“Goody shoot it in my mouth, just not on me. Can I swallow some of it?”

“If you like the taste.”

“I like the way you taste, I’m gonna try,” She said as she sucked and licked and slurped all over his cock.

“Here it comes Juri, don’t let it get on you.”

The first shot caught her by surprise at how hard and fast it came out. It hit her in her eye and she tried to get her mouth on his cockhead with one eye closed. She got a mouth full then started swallowing, but she couldn’t keep up and it ran down her shirt and onto her naked legs.

It felt so good and warm to her, that she swallowed more and more.

Juri got another orgasm at the sensation of her sucking Hoot McCoy’s cock and swallowing his sperms.

Juri licked Hoot clean and stood up with a grin as she hugged him then kissed him with her tongue in his mouth. Hoot but he knew it was his own cum in her mouth and he couldn’t push her away, he didn’t really want to.

Hoot grabbed her and they bumped bellies, her cunny lining up perfect with his cock and he felt it stir and stiffen.

Juri opened her thighs and let his cock rise up and slide between her clamped thighs, slipping and sliding past her wet cunny lips.

“Stop Juri, we can’t!”

“I know but shit, I want to Hoot.”

“We can’t and you know it.”

“I know Hoot, will you come early Friday and meet my Mom? She’s a really good person and she’ll like you. You’ll like her too, Hoot.”

“Sure I’ll come and meet your Mom. I got a meeting tomorrow night, but I’ll be there Friday to get my sexy new friend for our date.”

“I’ll ask Mom if I can dress really sexy for you.”

“You are sexy, no matter what you wear. I don’t want to be late taking you home.”

“I know and thanks for not treating me like a little girl.”

“Believe me, you are NOT a little girl.”

Hoot buttoned his fly and they turned to see Little Tom and Chrissy standing behind them, watching.

“We’ll watch you next time,” Juri said.

“Good,” Chrissy said.

“Let’s roll some wheels and get these girls home on time.”

Hoot let Little Tom out first so he wouldn’t have to double back, then he took the girls home. He walked Juri to her door after they watched Chrissy run across the street and in through her front door.

“Thanks Hoot McCoy. You could’ve fucked me if you’d wanted to.”

“I wanted to, but I wanted to wait.”

“I know you wanted me, and I’m glad you waited. I want you to be my first, will you?”

“If you’re sure. I’ll be here early Friday and meet your Mom. I’d like for you to come over Saturday morning and meet my Mom and Dad.”

“Really? I’ll be over, what time?”

“What ever time you like, I reckon.”

“I’ll be there about 10:00.”

“Be there about 9:00 and you can ride out to the country with me and get another load of junk from Mr. Michael’s barn I’m cleaning out.”

“Really? You’ll let me go with you?”

“You’ll have to help me work.”

“I’ll help you, Hoot McCoy. I’ll help good.”

“Good night sweet sexy, Cherokee.”

“Good night sweet Hoot McCoy, I love your peter.”

“I love your cunny.”

“Night.”

“Night.”

Hoot walked away and she was still standing there watching him as he turned the corner.

She stood on her front porch and listened as his little hotrod turned and came back up the next block behind her. When she heard it shut down, she scratched herself and went inside.

“Did you have a good time, Juri?”

“Oh Mom, we had the best time of our lives. All the girls at the Burger House were so jealous of me and Chrissy.”

“You mean Chrissy and you.”

“Yes Ma’am, that’s what I meant. Oh Mom, Hoot McCoy is so cool and he’s so handsome. He’s just the sweetest boy you’ll ever meet, Mom.”

“I’ve never met him but I met his Mom once in the drugstore.”

“You’ll meet him Friday, he’s gonna come over early and meet you, he said he would like to meet you, Mom.”

“Juri, slow down, Baby. You sound like he asked you to marry him. You just met ... you have a lot of life to live and he does too ... just let it come to you.”

“I know Mom, but you’ll see. He’s so cool, and so good looking.”

“You said that Juri. Just settle down and tell me what all y’all did.”

“Well went for a ride in his little hotrod and went out to the lake for a while and came home.”

“I smell you Juri ... what else did you do? Sit here and tell me ... I’m not mad at you, I just want to know.”

“Oh Mom he didn’t want to do anything. I begged him to kiss me. I’ve never been kissed, Mom, and I wanted to know what it feels like.”

“So you kissed, and then what did you do?”

“Well my cunny started itching like I told you it does sometimes and I needed to scratch it so bad, but you told me not to.

“Hoot saw me twitching and squirming and asked me what was wrong. I told him my cunny itched. He told me he would look away while I scratched.”

“I couldn’t do that so he told me to scratch it on his jeans fly where I was sitting.”

“And then what happened?”

“Well it felt so good but itched even more and I asked Hoot to scratch my cunny.”

“Did he Juri?”

“Well he didn’t want to at first, but I asked him again and he finally rubbed it over my panties and they got real wet.”

“Juri did you and Hoot do anything else, you smell strong.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Tell me what Juri. I know you didn’t screw each other, did you?”

“No Ma’am. I looked over and saw Little Tom kissing Chrissy’s cunny while she stood up by the car and told Hoot I wanted to feel that too.”

“Did he?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Then what?”

“I told him I wanted to see him and taste him ... and he finally let me after I begged.”

“Did you like it?”

“I sure did, Mom.”

“Is that all?”

“Yes Ma’am, he made us get dressed and he brought us home.”

“So he kissed and sucked your cunny and you kissed and sucked him and he shot all over you?”

“Yes Ma’am are you mad at me, Mom?”

“No Baby, but you just can’t trust every boy who asks you out. Some will take advantage of you in a weak moment and may try to put his peter in you.”

“I really wanted to him Mom, and I told him I did.

“He told me we had plenty of time ... he wanted to be my friend.”

“Come on and let’s get your bath water run and get the sex smell off you.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

Juri sat in the warm water and her Mom helped her wash all the cum out of her hair, she had it spread all over boobies too and her Mom scratched it loose and washed her.

“Juri was it fun?”

“Oh yes Mom! I was so excited and I wanted do more ... but I wanted to talk to you before I did.”

“Good, I know you’re getting older and want to explore. I’m just glad you met a boy like, Hoot that wanted to make sure you’re ready before you did any more.”

“I know Mom, and thanks for telling me about the feelings I’d feel and how to make sure I never did something I’d regret.”

“You’ll want to do more one day soon, Juri ... I know you will.”

“I want Hoot to be my first too, Mom. Will you let us?”

“Let me think on it.”

“OK Mom, but I’m ready and I want someone who cares about me as a person and as a friend, to be my first.”

“You and I will have a talk with, Hoot on Friday, Juri and we’ll see.”

“Thanks Mom, lets go to bed. I don’t know if I can sleep or not but I want to lie down and think all about what we did.

“Mom?”

“Yes?”

“He asked me to come over and meet his parents Saturday and he’d let me go with him out in the country to clean out a barn and bring some junk back to town.”

“Did he now?”

“Yes Ma’am”

“Hoot McCoy sounds like a really remarkable young man. I’m looking forward to meeting him Friday.”

“Hoot said he has Cherokee blood too on his Mom’s side of the family.”

“That may be it then, the reason he’s so cool and such a good young man ... we’ll see.”

“Mom?”

“Yes Juri?”

“Can I sleep with you tonight?”

“Come on Baby, I’ll hold you. But it won’t be Hoot McCoy holding you, so don’t get excited.”

“Thanks Mom, I love you.”

“I love you too, Baby. You’re all Mom’s got now, so you listen to me and wait a little longer, OK?”

“Yes, Mom”

“How big is Hoots peter, Juri?”

Big Mom.”

“How big?”

Real big Mom, I couldn’t get in my mouth and I really wanted to.”

“He may be too big for you, Juri. The doctor said you were exceptionally small for your age.”

“No he’s not Mom, Hoot will make it work ... I just know he will.”

“Did Chrissy and Little Tom Meacham do any more than you and Hoot did?”

“No, I don’t think she even sucked his peter.”


Hoot was up before daylight, he wanted to take his Harley today so his Dad could take the Plymouth coupe to Brown’s Body Shop and get a price on getting it painted.

Hoot saw a package on the table that had his name on it, it was from a mail house order in California.

‘Great, it came in just in time’ Hoot put the package in his saddlebags.

As soon as he ate his cereal, he looked at the eastern sky and saw the sun ... it’s gonna be another good one.

He didn’t see Little Tom at the gas station and Perkin’s wasn’t open yet so he went straight to the Park. He knew what his duties were. He knew he had to keep up the good looks of the Park grounds and Hoot did that today just as if his boss was here.

Hoot missed the twins more when he got the Park because that was where they’d spent most of their time together. He thought of the many times he and the twins had fucked and fooled around while they were here, they were awesome and they love sex.

When Hoot had finished his trash detail for the day, he saw the mowing crew had only three mowers running and one in the shop. Hoot tracked down the boss of the mowing crew and asked if he needed some help.

The man was glad to see Hoot and accepted his offer ... Of course Hoot had cut grass since he was nine years old and knew all about it.

They showed him how to operate the new hydraulic mower and Hoot went to work.

He didn’t even take a break and by 4:00, he had the whole eastern slope mowed When he went to check out and go home, he told Mr. Crowley that if he needed him again tomorrow, he would be through with the trash detail by a little after 12:00, and would check with him.

Mr. Crowley was glad, he had a man out with a broken arm and needed a good man on the mower to get the park looking great for the weekend.

Hoot went home, took a shower and dressed in a clean t-shirt, jeans and his boots. He wasn’t supposed to be at Sharon’s until 6:00 and it was only 5:00.

He cleaned his dark glasses and when he went back out, he saw the little Plymouth was still gone so he took his Harley and rode over two blocks to see if Juri and Chrissy were out and about.

Hoot made two trips up and down the street and was about to leave when he saw them running out of Chrissy’s house to stop him.

“Hey Hoot, we thought we heard a Harley and looked out to see you.”

“You girls sure look good today. Do you always wear your t-shirts and short-shorts with no bra on your hot little boobies?”

“Yeah, when we can get away with it we do. I told Mom that you wanted to meet her and she wants to meet you too. I told her what we did last night too.”

“I reckon she’s gonna have me shot now, huh?”

“Well no, she was proud that you made us stop and not go further. She said she would think about us maybe doing other stuff too.”

“Wow great, she sounds like my Mom.

Chrissy, did you get into trouble, or did you tell your Mom what you and Little Tom did?”

“We talked too and I told her what we did. She was OK with it when I told her that was all we did. I’m sill mad cause I didn’t get to suck Little Tom’s peter like Juri did yours. I’m gonna suck his Friday though if he’ll let me. I already told Mom.”

“Have you girls thought of where you want to go on your date, after we get burgers that is?”

“We want to go to the drive-in at Benders Corner like the big-girls do.”

“Well I need to see if Little Tom can get his Mom’s station wagon then so we’ll have more room.”

“Yeah that sounds good, we love your little car and we get all wet just riding in it. But with a big car, we can stretch out more and have fun.”

“You girls are so bad, when you get older you’ll be hard to keep in a corral.”

We like you Hoot, and we like Little Tom too. Both of you treated us like special girls and you didn’t make us feel too young.”

“Shoot you girls are as old as we are. just about. We have no reason to treat you any different.”

“Yeah but you got all the older girls wanting to go out with you and get naked. Yet, you wanted us to go out with you.”

“Maybe we were setting you up to get naked tomorrow night ... you never know.”

“We’re hoping you do. We’d both like to get naked with you and Little Tom.”

“Hush girl you’re making me get a hard-on.”

“Save it Hoot ... I’ll take care of it for you.”

“I’ll see you about 6:00 and we’ll meet with your Mom then wait for Little Tom to get here about 7:00.”

“OK, Hoot see you then, we’ll look pretty for you.”

“You always do Juri, you always do, Girl.”


Hoot rode over to Sharon’s and went into the leather shop to see Mr. Robinson and find out how much he owed for all they’d done.

The shop was open but there was no one there, so Hoot sat down on a stool and waited to see if they were coming back. He looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was almost 6:00 and figured they must have already gone.

He walked up the stairs and knocked on Sharon’s apartment door and got no answer.

Hoot walked back down and started out the door when Sharon and Kay Lee walked in laughing, looking all around.

“There you are, you sexy hunk of man meat,” Sharon said and walked over to Hoot, rubbing herself against him as she hugged him.

“Hey Hoot, how are ya Wild-Thang, do I get a hug too?” Kay Lee said and hugged him, rubbing her titties on him as she did.

I don’t think either of them is wearing a bra’ Hoot thought.

“Hoot I told Kay Lee that you and I had been seeing each other on the sly and she’s excited about it. I showed her your picture I took and I thought she was going to take it away from me,” Sharon said.

“Well, I’ve always thought you two were the best looking girls that ever went to high school in Stump City, and I hated to see you graduate. I’m just glad to be friends with you now.

“Kay Lee wants you to take some pictures of her and me tonight, will you?”

“Gosh yeah I will. Wow what will you be modeling tonight?”

The two girls looked at each other and laughed.

“Well we have a couple of outfits picked out.

“We thought you might help us decide.”

“Yeah I’d be glad to, when do we start?”

“Well I told Kay Lee we could maybe take some pictures first and then maybe take a walk together later when it gets dark, that is if you like.”

“Sure, sounds good to me. I got some sneakers in my saddlebags, they’d be better than these boots for walking.”

“You and Kay Lee go on up this way and I’ll lock up the shop and come up the outside stairs.”

Hoot watched Kay Lee’s butt cheeks sawing back and forth, up and down, as she walked up the steep stairs in front of him.

When she reached the top landing, she turned to kiss Hoot with her tongue in his mouth.

“Hoot you’ll never guess what happened when I started talking to Sharon, to feel her out about the pictures. She suggested I be here too, she even suggested that we get naughty with you and take some naughty pictures ... I’m so excited I’m wet.”

“Hey, that reminds me. I have a package down in my saddle bags I need to get before we use all the film.”

“We got plenty film, I bought two packs and she did too,” Kay Lee laughed.

“Great.”

They went inside and Sharon came in through the outside door.

“I’m going to change real quick. Kay Lee, why don’t you fix us a Coke. Hoot just get comfortable, I’ll be right out.”

“I’ll go get my package while she changes,” Hoot said and ran down the stairs. He was back before Sharon came out of the bathroom.

Sharon came out wearing a miniskirt and a pullover shirt. Hoot knew she was naked under the shirt. Her big breasts and pointy nipples were almost making holes in the shirt.

Sharon came over to where Hoot sat on the couch and sat beside him. Hoot pulled her over for a kiss. She kissed him pulled him closer to her.

Sharon was excited, just thinking of what may happen later.

Kay Lee came over and sat next to Hoot, on the other side and leaned over to hand Sharon her drink. She rubbed her titties on Hoot’s arm, and he knew she didn’t have a bra on.

“Sharon what was it that you wanted me to wear when Hoot took my picture?” Kay Lee asked.

“Well Hoot wanted to take some naughty pictures of me one night and I wore my shorty robe in one, you want to do that first?”

“Wow, the one in the bathroom? I may as well as be naked.”

“Now that sounds good to me,” Hoot told her.

“I wish I had the nerve to do that in front of people. Hoot took some of me the other night and I was so turned on, Kay Lee.”

“Hey I got some mail yesterday. I bet we can find something in that package for you to model in. That is if these models aren’t chicken.”

“I’m no chicken! We’re among friends here, right?” Kay Lee said.

“I will if Kay Lee will ... show us what you got,” Sharon said

Hoot handed her the package and she tore into it like a kid at Christmas.

“OH MY GOD, Hoot McCoy,” Sharon said as she held up a pair of panties that weren’t capable of covering anything on a woman’s body.

“These are so tiny.”

“You said we’re among friends and you weren’t chicken.”

Sharon looked at Kay Lee and they both grinned.

“I vote that the models have to dress in here too,” Hoot said.

“Gosh Hoot, you’re a dirty minded photographer, aren’t you?”

“Yeahhh.”

“I’m OK with it,” Sharon said.

“You know I like to get naked and show off, Hoot. I’m OK with it too,” Kay Lee agreed.

Hoot took pictures of both young women with skimpy panties and bras on. He took pictures of Sharon with panties on and an arm across her titties and Kay Lee with no panties or bra, but an arm across her titties and a hand over her shaved pussy.

Sharon was lying on the bed with her whole body exposed, when Hoot was posing Kay Lee. He turned to take Sharon’s picture and she yelped that she wasn’t ready and she wanted that picture for herself.

“No way, that one goes in my private collection.”

“Hey I want in that private collection, too,” Kay Lee said and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Then lie back with Sharon and let me get a good picture with both of you naked.”

“You’re so naughty Hoot McCoy ... you don’t think we’ll do it do you?”

“No.”

“Watch this,” Sharon said and reached out to cup one of Kay Lee’s titties in her hand as Hoot took the picture.

Kay Lee leaned back and put both her hands on Sharon’s titties and Hoot got that one.

“Kiss her titties Kay Lee.” Hoot said, and they looked at each other, then smiled.

Kay Lee didn’t kiss her titty, she sucked both of them and Hoot got lots of pictures.

“I want some butt pictures now. On your knees and face the wall.”

“Only if you get naked and put a rubber on.” Sharon said.

Hoot stripped and rolled a condom down his swollen shaft as they got on their knees. With their butts pointed toward Hoot, he took three pictures.

“Hoot we both want you to fuck us, just like this, will you?”

Hoot was ready, he walked to the bed and pulled Sharon to the edge of the bed and stuck his cock in her pussy her from behind

“Me too Hoot” Kay Lee said.

Hoot pulled his cock out of Sharon’s pussy and stuck it right back inside Kay Lee’s pussy. While Hoot was fucking Kay Lee, she took her hands and turned Sharon so that her sexy rear was in front of her and started licking her friend from behind.

Hoot picked up the camera from the bed and took the picture and both girls went wild.

They rolled and started sucking and kissing each other, as Hoot took pictures of them.

“We want to fuck you Hoot,” Sharon said and held her hands out to him.

He lay on the bed, and Kay Lee was on him in an instant. She sat on his cock, and Sharon sat on his face.

“I wish I had a picture of this,” Hoot said.

Hoot was so turned on, he shot a load of his hot cum into the rubber, jerked it off and dropped it over in a small waste basket then got another one.

This time Sharon sat on him and Kay Lee had her pussy eaten by Hoot as they kissed and sucked each others titties above him.

The three friends lay together and talked themselves to sleep. When they woke up later, the three went at each other again until late in the night, and Hoot needed to go home.

Kay Lee spent the night with Sharon and they held each other, talking of Hoot McCoy’s Wild Thang.

Hoot awakened ready to go on Friday morning. He had another hot double date with a sexy neighborhood girl – his best friend, Little Tom, and his sexy new girl.

Both Juri and Chrissy were young and innocent but eager to learn more.

Hoot picked up some more post cards and saw that his Mom had put nearly two dozen of them in her letter writing box.

‘I’m sure glad they come with postage already on them,’ He thought.

Hoot rode the Harley out to the Park and once again felt the loneliness set in, as he remembered the red headed twins, Keri and Meri Yokum.

I sure hope they can cope with this tragedy and get their lives back to somewhat normal. Maybe they can come back sometime,’ He thought, as he drove the little tractor up the long hill to start his rounds.

Without any distractions, Hoot finished the trash detail just before noon. got his lunch sack and went to find Mr. Crowley.

Mr. Crowley was glad to see Hoot, he had another mower driver out and was going to drive one of the mowers himself.

By 3:00 in the afternoon they had the place looking like a golf course, with the mowers cleaned up and parked in the shop.

“Hoot, thanks again for all your help ... Go on and take off early and I’ll check you out at quitting time,” Mr. Crowley told him as he shook his hand.

“Thanks Mr. Crowley, I’ll see you on Monday. I got another ten days, then I’ll be starting 10th grade and working part time. I’m sure going miss being out here.”

“Hoot, have a good weekend and I’ll give Mr. Behr and Mr. Yokum a good report for all your help the past two days.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.