The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

“Little Tom meet Keri and Meri Yokum from up in Pennsylvania, they’re here for two weeks to stay with their Gramps, who just happens to be my boss out at the park.”

“Wow, you girls are the best looking twins I ever laid eyes on. How do people tell you apart,” Little Tom asked as they shook hands.

“You can’t tell us apart, only we know,” Meri told him.

“Little Tom, you’re so cute. We want you to go get a burger with us Will you? Me and Keri will let you sit with us if you will,” both twins flashed both their red headed pussies, at him. His head was still inside the car and they reached up to cup their hands on his cheeks.

“Golly Yeah. Let me ask my Dad if I can take off early ... I’ll be right back.”

“Hurry, his Dad’s looking out here, get out and stand by the front wheel and wave at him,” Hoot said.

He knew Big Tom Meacham liked to look at pretty girls’ legs when he washed windshields and these twins had the hottest legs ever.

The twins hopped out quickly and hurried out to where they could be seen. They were waving and motioning for Little Tom to come on ... then they turned around to look down at the shiny engine, their short skirts hiking up in the back just like they knew they would.

“Go ahead Little Tom, you deserve some time off and those twins sure want you to join them. Here take these and go get a shower. I’ll open up in the morning too, y’all have a good time.”

Big Tom handed Little Tom a box of rubbers out off the shelf and patted him on his shoulder.

“Thanks Dad,” he said as he ran out the door.

“Oh Goody, Little Tom’s gonna go with us,” the twins squealed and flashed their pussies at Big Tom again as they bent at the waist to get in the seat on top of Little Tom.

“I need to shower Hoot. Run me by the house, will ya?”

“Sure.”

“What you got there in your hand Little Tom?” Meri asked with a smile.

“Shoot ... I’m sorry girls. Dad stuck these in my hand. I didn’t mean for you to see them,” Little Tom blushed.

“I just hope you brought enough Little Tom ... we love to fuck,” Keri said and they laughed.

They pulled up to the Meacham’s home and Little Tom broke the record for showering and washing his mop of hair. He dressed in jeans, a white t-shirt and his boots, then put on his Aviators, just like his best friend Hoot McCoy.

“I’ll be right back,” Hoot said, slipping out of his seat and met Little Tom at the door when he came out.

Hoot and Little Tom talked, then Hoot came back and got in as Little Tom went back in.

“What did you tell him Hoot,” Meri asked.

“I told him to get some blankets and throw them in the rumble seat, and we’d all go out to the lake later ... that is if y’all want to.”

“YES, we want to. That’s a great idea. We just love fucking outdoors like today don’t we, Meri?” Keri said.

“Yesss,” Her sister hissed and smiled.

Hoot pulled up in front of The Burger House just as a carload of teens was backing out. The driver saw the little silver bullet pull into the parking space he had just vacated, stopped to get out and look it over.

Hoot, Little Tom and the redheaded Yokum twins were getting out when they were surrounded by six or seven teenagers, and more came out to look. The twins made sure both of them gave a good red headed pussy show. They’d show these local girls how a big girls dress for a date.

“Damn Hoot ... Is that thang yours.” Bo Donavan asked.

“Yeahhh, just got it Sunday. My Dad’s building me one out of a ‘38 Plymouth Coupe too.”

“Hey man that’s cool ... will she run?”

Keri Yokum spoke up then.

“It’ll outrun the devil on a uphill climb with a sky-rocket up his ass.”

“Did you drive it?” A tall dark haired teen girl asked Keri.

“I sure did and it’ll smoke the wind too.”

“Wow Hoot McCoy, that’s so cool. Didn’t I see you on a big ol’ Harley Hog the other day?” A cute little blonde girl from his class at school asked.

“Yeahhh, I got all three of them from Mr. Michaels out on highway 82. He wanted his old barn cleaned out and gave them to me.”

The sexy little teenage girls were now pushing forward in front of the boys they were with, looking up at Hoot with smiling faces, trying to make eye contact with him as if he were a celebrity.

“Hey folks, you’re welcome to look her over good. Little Tom and I worked all day and need some nourishment. We’ll catch you guys later...

“Bye girls.”

Hoot smiled directly at each of the hot little teens standing in the circle around his Ford Coupe.

The two couples walked into The Burger House, looking like two sets of twins as all eyes were on the girls. Except for the eyes of the females ... which were scoping out the tight jeans and boots as Hoot and Little Tom walked over and sat down at a table for four. Meri sitting beside Hoot and Keri squeezing in beside Little Tom.

When the waitress had taken their orders Keri looked around the room, “Where’s the little girls room, we need to pee.”

“Go back up to the front counter and it’s right past that on the left,” Little Tom told her and watched as she flashed her little redheaded pussy before standing up.

“Save our places, we saw all those hot little girls twitching and itching to get their hands on you two,” Meri said as they left.

“When we get back, let’s switch up and keep switching all night to see if they can tell the difference.” Meri grinned at her twin sister. They played this game all the time at home ... just never on a date.

“Oh Sis, you’re so naughty and I just love it. I got a good feel of Little Tom’s cock, it’s not little, take my word for it.”

“Good, I want them both tonight don’t you?”

“I sure do. I hope they don’t get mad at us if they find out we both fucked them.”

“I bet they both are wanting to fuck us. I know Hoot wants some more of our pussy’s and we can make sure Little Tom does too.”

“Hush, I’ll have to use a roll of toilet paper now to wipe my wet pussy,” They laughed as they were able to let all their troubles be swept away for a while.

The twins loosened the braids in each others’ hair so they couldn’t be pointed out, one from the other.

“Hoot both of the twins are bare ass naked under them skirts! Did you see that?”

“Yeah, they been that way most of the day.”

“Hoot, you done fucked them both already ... Ain’tcha?”

“Yeahhh and they both want to fuck you too Little Tom ... if you want to that is. They really are nice girls ... they just happen to like fucking.”

“Damn, they want me too?”

“Yeahhh, they done told me Little Tom. You better strap your ass in boy, cause they can put a screwing on you like a Sears pipe wrench.”

“Hush Hoot here they come ... they’ll hear you.”

The twins switched seats on the boys when they sat back down.

“I was just telling Little Tom about our day. He kinda doubted what I was saying,” Hoot grinned at Little Tom.

“Well, did you tell him that we both fucked you and you sucked each of us while the other one fucked you?” Keri leaned over the table and whispered.

“Yeahhh.”

“Did you tell him that we even kissed and sucked each others pussy too?”

“Yeah.”

“OK stop it! I believe you,” Little Tom said and they all had a good laugh.

“You don’t mind do you Little Tom? We’re not really bad, we’ve never done this before but the temptation is too great while we have the chance,” Meri said.

“Heckkk nawww. I love it and I’ve seen your red headed pussies already. I think you two have the sexiest asses I have ever seen. You must play a lot of sports and work out a lot.”

“Thanks Little Tom, we both love our big butts and we have the strongest thighs you’ll ever have wrapped around your naked ass too ... just you wait and see. We don’t have big titties yet but we love our nipples sucked while we cum,” Meri whispered in his ear.

“Swap seats with me sister I want to tell Little Tom something,” Keri said and the twins switched seats again.

Hoot and Little Tom just smiled at each other. Neither of them knew which girl was sitting where, any more ... and it didn’t matter.

Hoot and Little Tom ate their burgers and fries, watching and grinning as the twins ate theirs, and all their fries ... even eating some fries from Hoot and Little Tom’s plates.

Then with a long slurp from the bottom of each tall ... now empty chocolate milk shake, they announced they were through and needed a tooth pick and some Dentyne gum.

The waitress had split the tickets for the two couples and Hoot and Little Tom each got a pack of Dentyne and paid their tickets.

The twins took the Dentyne while they paid and each put two pieces in their mouths, grinning at each other as they chewed.

When they went out the door, there was still a crowd around the little silver Ford coupe and everyone parted as Hoot and his friends came out to get in ... the word had spread that it belonged to Hoot McCoy.

All the young girls gathered around just to see if it was true ... they all knew Hoot from school but hadn’t seen that much of him lately since he went to work at the park full time during the summer.

Each of the girls that were his and Little Tom’s age stood as close as they could to the car doors hoping Hoot and Little Tom would notice at them as they got in.

They wanted to ride in this sexy little car and feel the power under their hot butts as they rode fast down the road with Hoot McCoy.

Hoot looked around to see the tall dark slender girl with the big titties and long black hair he’d seen earlier. She let the slightest smile tickle the corners of her full lips, then he saw her hand as it came out with the others.

He felt the hands on his back pockets as he was getting in and as the others got in on the other side, he pulled two pieces of paper out with names and phone numbers on them.

He stuck them back in his back pocket and felt three more pieces of paper when he felt in the other pocket.

Hoot looked up as he sat down low in the driver’s seat, smiling up at all the pretty crowed around, smiling back at him.

The boys stood looking over the shoulders of the girls and hollered at Hoot.

“See ya Hoot. Make her squall her tires when you leave ... Show us what she’s got.”

Hoot grinned, slipped his dark glasses down over his eyes, even though it was almost sundown. He lit the fuse on the bundle of silver dynamite, bolted to the frame between his front wheels.

The engine started with a ear shattering roar as he popped the gas pedal, revving it to let fall back to a throbbing, earth trembling rumble, as he backed out and drove slowly over next to the highway.

Hoot took off as if he were in the old pickup, and his friends all hollered at him.

He shoved the pedal to the floor and hit 2nd gear in a cloud of smoke from the rear wheels, when he hit 3rd he, let off the gas and let it growl, popping back through the headers as he rolled along the street ... well under the speed limit.

“Shit that was fun Hoot. They thought you weren’t gonna let ‘em see what she could do,” Little Tom said.

“Yes, I just love the way this little car can make me feel so fucking horny,” Meri said, and Keri agreed.

“Really?” Hoot asked.

“YES,” they both said. “Why do you think all those hot assed little girls were trying to get you and Little Tom look at them, even rubbing up against you like that?” Keri asked.

“Shoot, I didn’t know what was going on,” Hoot said as he looked over at Little Tom ... they grinned and winked at each other.

Just after sundown, they rolled the little coupe out by the lake and pulled under some trees facing the smooth clear surface of the lake.

“Can we go skinny dipping later? Please?” Meri asked.

“YES,” Little Tom said before Hoot could even respond.

“Oh goody, I’ve always wanted to fuck in the water. Can we do that too?”

“Shoot, I reckon we can,” Little Tom volunteered again with a grin.

“Little Tom you better put at least two of those fucking rubbers in your back pocket, you’re gonna need them,” Meri told him as they got out.

“We’ll go over here ... and they can go over that way,” Little Tom told Meri as he took her hand.

“NO ... we’ll all go together.”

“Sure, no problem with me and Hoot. We’ve been on double dates and we like what goes on.”

“Little Tom, are you telling me you like to watch?”

“Well, I sure wouldn’t turn my back.”

“Good, cause I like to see Keri get fucked and I want to be close to her.”

“Whoa ... hold me back...” Little Tom laughed.

They took both blankets with them, spread them overlapping one over the other, within a few feet of the water’s edge.

The twins were bare ass naked in seconds, since they only wore a shirt and skirt.

Meri was kneeling in front of Little Tom as he stood up after stepping out of his boots and jeans, “Dang, I’m impressed Little Tom ... may I suck it?”

“You sure can, get all you want.”

She took his swelling cock in her mouth, wet it good, then licked up and down his shaft, stopping each time to take his knob in her mouth.

“Hand me a rubber, Little Tom. We can make love later ... I want to get fucked.”

He pulled one from his pants lying on the ground and she ripped the foil off, rolling it down to the bottom.

Meri fell back and told him to put it in.

Hoot and Keri were moving along at just about the same pace and she fell back and told him she needed him real bad.

Hoot and Little Tom were pouring the coal to the twins, and the twins were telling them how good it was and what they wanted next.

“We like to ride and we want to ride both your sexy asses, now roll over so we can mount up,” Meri told Little Tom.

The two couples were side by side, the girls straddling the boys, riding their cocks to the finish line.

Hoot was stinging Keri’s pussy with sharp, quick jolts ... she reached out to touch her sister’s hand. They held hands and both couples went into a doubled up, fucked up frenzy, with sparks popping and pussies getting electric charges snapped deep inside them.

They had tremendous orgasms and the sisters told them to lie still ... they’d get another rubber and ride some more.

Both girls jumped up to get the rubbers and when they came back, they sat on a different horse and rode it out for another ground shaking cum just like the first.

When the sisters held hands as Hoot shot Meri’s pussy with so much energy, all the muscles in their bodies were jerking and twitching ... little stars flashing in the night around them.

Meri and Keri could barely make out each others grin in the near darkness.

“Let’s go swimming now, and fuck in the lake. I want to take it from behind, like I was a dog,” Keri said.

“YES,” Meri said in agreement.

They ran into the water, splashing, grabbing and laughing as they romped and played in the knee deep water.

The sisters had each brought a condom into the lake with them and were switching back and forth until Hoot and Little Tom neither one knew who was who ... and it didn’t matter. They looked alike and both boys – wanted both girls.

“Hold still. I want to put this rubber on you, then lets go out to where the water is up over our pussies and fuck one more time before we have to go.”

It sure didn’t take any convincing to get the boys to agree that ... they led the girls out to deeper water.

Bending over, reached back between their legs, the girls placed the big knobs on their wet pussies from behind.

They could feel the energy coming from MOJO, and all four wanted this to be a major orgasm.

“Hold it,” Keri said loudly.

Both girls stood up quickly, switched partners as the boys watched.

“Fuck me from behind ... PLEASE. They chorused”

The four young friends knew they had each been well fucked this night, as they walked out of the water to dry off and ride home.

They took the girls out to Burl Yokum’s house at the edge of town and down a tree lined lane, stopping to swap girls again and get a blow-job before they pulled into the drive and walked the girls to the door.

“Little Tom, will you ask your Dad to let you off around 2:00 and come out to meet us tomorrow? We want to go canoeing,” Meri asked.

“I’ll sure try. But I may not make it ... if I’m not there by 2:00, you’ll just have to go without me.”

“We’ll be looking for you anyway. Thanks for a wonderful date. I really want to see you again.” Meri said.

“Yes, I’d like that too. I’ll try my best to be here.”

“See you then ... I hope.”

The girls went in and Hoot and Little Tom rode slowly back down the lane to the highway and into town.

“Dad’s still up Hoot. If you’ll wait just a little, I’ll go ask him now if I can take off.”

“Sure, tell him I said hi and thanks for letting you take off work to go with us.”

Little Tom was real skeptical about getting off early two days in a row ... but he just had to ask.

He went in and his Dad was watching the news as he sat next to him on the recliner arm.

“How was the date Little Tom? Did you have enough rubbers?”

“Dad it was the best ever. I’ve only been on two dates, and both were double dates. I had a great fun both times and tonight was just unbelievable.”

“So I take it you got some?”

“Yes, both of them Dad.”

“No shit,? You screwed them both? Did Hoot get any?”

“He did too, Dad.”

“Damn, that’s my boy. Hell I thought you and Hoot were gonna ride bicycles, hunt worms and frogs until you were out of high school ... I’m proud of you, Son.”

“Dad, they asked me to come out tomorrow abut 2:00 and go canoeing with them. But I told them I had to work and you needed me at the station.”

“Damn ... Do you think you’re gonna get some more pussy Little Tom?”

“I know so Dad, Meri told me what all she was gonna do to me.”

“Is that Hoot I see still out there now?” Big Tom asked as he reached over and pulled the curtain back.

“Yeah, he kinda wanted me to come ask before he left, so they’d know.”

“Go out there and tell him that I’m proud of you both, and you’ll be there at 12:00 ready to ride the rapids.”

“Gee Dad thanks. You’re the best,” Little Tom hugged his Dad’s neck and ran out the door.

“Dang Hoot. He told me to tell you that he was proud of us both, and that I’d be ready at 12:00 tomorrow ... Can you believe the way things are happening to us all of a sudden.”

“That’s great Little Tom. I know the twins will be tickled too. We’ll have a big time all afternoon ... see ya then.”

Hoot drove on home quietly, he didn’t want any complaints about his loud pipes from the sleeping neighbors.

He rolled into his Dad’s shop with just enough room to get out between the little cars. His Harley was backed in to the side near the door. His wheel collection sure was taking up a lot of room in his Dad’s shop.

Hoot flipped the light on in the shop, looking at his little Plymouth hotrod his Dad was building. His Mom and Dad had put the carpet in and had the seats in place. Hoot moved a seat and saw that they weren’t fastened down yet.

The carpet ran all the way up the sides and even on the doors where the door panels didn’t cover. He looked up and saw the red leather headliner was there, neatly tucked in, tight as a drum as he ran his fingers across it.

Between the seats, his Dad had put a raised console with cup holders and small compartment. It was covered in red leather, and the four-speed shifter was sticking up at the front of the console ... Hoot figured his dad must have taken it over to the leather shop to get it finished.

Hoot jumped as he felt someone run a hand up between his thighs to his crotch and say, “Guess who?”

“The sexiest softball player and high school basketball coach in the whole county?”

“You learn fast Hoot McCoy. You know just what to say to a girl.”

Kay Lee Hardin put her arms around his chest from behind and hugged her titties to him.

“Hope you don’t mind me stopping in. I was in the neighborhood and thought I’d stop by,” She said with a throaty laugh.

“Shoot, you live in the neighborhood. I wish you’d stop in more often. I had fun the other night in here.”

“Damn it Hoot. I did too and I’ve thought about you, and the fucking you put on my ass, at least a hundred times since I staggered home that night.”

“You got any more rubbers, Hoot McCoy?”

“I got plenty, Kay Lee.”

“I hate to beg ... but I got a needy pussy and I want you to fuck me ... please?”

“Pull them clothes off buck-ass naked this time.”

The tall nineteen year-old neighbor, kicked her shoes off, stripped her cut-off denim shorts off over her sexy butt ... she wasn’t wearing panties or a bra as she jerked her softball jersey over her head to set her perky titties loose.

“Hoot?”

“Yeahhh?”

“Last time I was here we talked about you fucking me on your Harley. Can I sit on your big ol’ Wild-Thang... and fuck your real Wild-Thang at the same time?”

“I’d love that. Sharon and her Dad made a new seat, and it’s just right for fucking like that.”

“So you’ve already fucked on it, and tried it out, huh?”

“Yeahhh, but it’s still not broke in good.”

“Then grab a couple of fucking rubbers and lay your sexy butt back on that Wild Thang while I ride your sweet-meat Wild-Thang.”

Hoot walked over to the Harley, stripped off his clothes again. He’s had some mighty-fine pussy all day today, but this tall, sexy hard-body was too good to turn down.

Kay Lee straddled Hoot and slipped his long thick cock into her wet pussy ... moaning, it felt so good.

She humped and wiggled until she got him deep inside her, then she settled her sexy ass in for some nice long fucking strokes, that sent shivers up and down her body.

MOJO was letting her know he was still charged up, sending little shock waves up her pussy to stimulate the very deepest parts of her womanhood.

“Hoot?”

“Yeahhh?”

“Shit this feels good. I saw Sharon the other day ... She said you had been over a lot lately, to have a lot of leather work done.”

“Yeahhh.”

“She took me up to show me her apartment she’s fixed up. She told me she’s shown it to you ... do you like it, too?” Kay Lee was fucking in long even strokes with her rhythm keeping time with MOJO’s miniature lightning bolts which made her pussy eager for more.

“She showed me some pictures you took of her in her new dress and new bathing suit. I sure wish I looked as good as her.”

“You’re beautiful, Kay Lee. You’re tall and sexy. No matter if your playing ball or walking through the neighborhood. All the boys who can ... run in the house to jack-off when you pass by.”

“They don’t either Hoot ... besides Sharon’s just naturally pretty. I have to use makeup and dress in tight shorts to make people look at me.”

“You should let Sharon take some pictures of you dressed up ... Shoot, Kay Lee, you’re so pretty and sexy. I wish I had a Polaroid, I’d take your pictures and hide them in my room to look at them at night.”

“Would you really take my pictures, Hoot. I’m flattered ... Hoot, fuck me good, I want to cum all over your big old Wild-Thang,” Kay Lee said as she hunched her butt forward to take his long fat cock deep inside her pussy ... grunting as she got her hard cum.

Kay Lee fell forward on Hoot’s chest and lay there until she got her breath back ... then she reached back and pulled the rubber off, tossing it in the trash barrel by the door.

“Hoot, would you really take my pictures?” Kay Lee has a complex about her looks. She’s taller than most girls her age. She feels awkward and gangly ... yet she’s actually a very sexy, very pretty tall girl with a superb ass and long legs.

“I love seeing you naked, and I’d even love it more if I had a camera to take your pictures bare-ass naked right before, and right after we fuck.”

“Dang it, let me get another rubber, Hoot ... I want you again, you make me so hot.”

“Hoot, would you be mad if I asked Sharon if you could come over and take my picture with her Dad’s camera?” She asked as she settled down over his hard cock for another wild ride.

“You ask her and let me know. She’d let you and I know I’d be in heaven too with both of you that close to me.”

“Hoot, she showed me a picture of you she took and made me swear not to tell any one. I asked her if I ever saw you could I say something about it and how good you looked ... she told me that I could.”

“She showed you that one? Were you shocked that we did something like that?”

“Shittt-Nawww Hoot. Hell, I wish I’d have been there. It turned me on until I thought I was going to have to go in her bathroom and finger myself.”

“I’ll take your picture ... you just ask her. Maybe both of you can be bare-ass naked and let me take your pictures together.”

“FUCK ME HOOT, OH GOD ... I’m cumming again. Shit I would love to be naked with Sharon ... OH FUCK, I’M CUMMING AGAIN ... fuck me Hoot.

Hoot raise up from the seat, forcing Kay Lee to sit up straight to take his long fat cock deeper and deeper. He was shooting her pussy time and again with long hard jolts of energy as her orgasm hit her, knocking the breath out of her.

Hoot let her catch her breath, then wiped her face with his open hands as she looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

“Kay Lee, are you alright?”

“Yes Hoot ... I’m alright. I finally said what I wanted to say for a long time. I’ve always wanted to see Sharon naked. I’ve actually masturbated thinking of seeing and sucking on her big titties ... GOD they look so good on her.”

“Kay Lee?”

“Yeah Hoot ... You don’t hate me do you?”

“Never! You’re a very attractive young woman, and I love you as a friend now that we’ve become friends. I’ve always had fantasies about you, wishing I could see you naked. I never dreamed it would actually happen, that we’d ever make love like this ... wild and free. You’re so sexy and I love your hard body. You need to take Sharon aside and talk to her honest ... Sharon really likes you.

“Talk to her Kay Lee. I really and truly think if you did, the three of us could have some good times together. I’d love to fuck her while you watched, then fuck you while I sucked her pussy.”

“Would you really? Do you think she’d hate me for even wanting to talk about it.”

“No, she’s a good friend to you and me. Talk to her and don’t even mention my name. Then see if she tells you how she feels.”

“I’ll do it ... we’re supposed to have a quick lunch together tomorrow, and I’ll talk to her. I swear, no matter what is said, I won’t mention your name.”

“OK ... I want to suck your pussy. You’ve turned me on again talking about you, me and Sharon.”

“Yes Hoot ... Please suck my pussy. I wish you could suck it while Sharon watches ... and I’d love to watch you and her too ... GOD that Girl’s so sexy.

Hoot spread her legs then got on the floor between them. He licked her out real and rubbed her clitty wildly with his tongue ... making her tremble and shake as she felt the little pops of electricity on her sensitive pussy.

Hoot reached up and took her hard, pert titties in his hands, cupping them, rolling her swollen nipples between his thumbs and forefingers as he sucked her erect clitty.

Kay Lee put both hands over her mouth and held them as she bit her bottom lip. She was trying to keep from waking the whole neighborhood as she screamed into her hands when her body was shaken through and through with her third major orgasm of the night.

Kay Lee raised her head and looked around to get her bearings, then she sat up as Hoot helped her to her feet.

“Help me get dressed, Hoot, I can’t even stand up straight by myself.”

When they’d managed to get her clothes on her hard body, she looked at Hoot and smiled crookedly. “Hoot McCoy ... you are the best lover ever.”

Kay Lee looked down at Hoot’s MOJO hanging down on his muscular chest and picked it up to let it lie flat in her palm. She looked at it and smiled. “You, my friend are awesome. Thanks for letting me be a part of Hoot’s life.” Kay Lee kissed the arrowhead with open her wet lips and felt her pussy flood again with what felt like a tidal wave of energy, pleasure and pussy juice.

She smiled at Hoot again, “He likes me Hoot.”

“Come on Kay Lee, I’ll walk you across the street to your house,”

“Aww, you’re so sweet, Hoot McCoy. I feel like we’ve been on a date and I got the shit fucked out of me by the best lover in the land, and now he’s escorting me home.”

“You talk to Sharon. Maybe the three of us can go on a real date one night. No one would think anything. You could wear a skirt and no panties and she could too. Both of you would feel so naughty ... and we could park somewhere and fuck each other ... that is if you’d like to do that.”

“Go home, Hoot ... Or I’ll fuck you right here on my back door steps with my parents right inside.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.