The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Hoot accepted his Dad’s suggestion to miss Sunday night services and after sitting for a while in his Dad’s shop, he showered and went to bed.

He left his Dad a note on the table that he would take the little Ford Coupe to work on Monday and asked that he or his Mom help him get his Harley home.

‘I’ve gone from no wheels except my bicycle, to a Harley, a ‘38 Plymouth hotrod, and a ‘32 Ford hotrod. I reckon for sixteen years old, I have more to be thankful for, than I have to be sorry for.

I’ve gotten more pussy and met more girls who wanted to be friends in the past two weeks than I ever dreamed I would in my life.’

Hoot was thinking over all that has happened lately, as he lay in bed, dozing off.


He was up at his regular time, dressed in his uniform as he ate his cereal.

He picked up two postcards from his Mom’s letter writing box and stuck them in his shirt pocket and went out the door.

When he got to the shop, he was still stunned at the sight of the two little coupes sitting side by side, one complete ... the other nearing completion.

When he lit the fuse to the silver package of dynamite, it roared to life with a growl and sat there rumbling and shaking, making the whole shop seem to vibrate with its power and energy.

Hoot rolled into Meacham’s gas station, and Little Tom walked out looking at the car and then looked up to see Hoot fixing to pump gas in it.

“Hoot this isn’t the little Plymouth ... Did you trade it already? Man this thing looks like hell on wheels, don’t it?”

“Hey Little Tom, nawww I still got the other one too. Mr. Michaels gave me this one too. It belonged to his youngest son that got killed a little over two years ago over in Asia. He wanted me to have it.”

“Shit Hoot, you sure are getting some fine wheels all of a sudden.”

“Yeah I reckon I been blessed real good in rolling stock, huh?”

“Shit I reckon, Hoot. Want me to put this on your Dad’s book too?”

“Yeah, I’ll make it right with him soon enough. I’ll see you in a day or so Little Tom. That sure was a fun date the other night, me and you’ll have to do that again.”

“Yeah me ‘n you sure got it going now, Hoot, see ya.”

Hoot rolled the little hotrod into Perkin’s Supermarket. He wanted to say hi to Ellen and thank her for a great time.

He walked in with his casual easy stride, grabbed two packs of Dentyne as he walked over to Ellen’s checkout lane.

She looked up to saw him.

“Hoot, you slipped in on me. I didn’t hear that Wild-Thang of yours. Are you not riding it this morning?”

“Hey pretty woman, you sure look good early in the morning. I just stopped by to say hi and thank you for a great time. That was a real blast ... I got a new set of wheels yesterday and I’m gonna have to get my Harley home this afternoon.”

“Wow Hoot, thank YOU for a great time. That was the best time I ever had on a date and my brother was in the front seat too.”

“Show me your wheels, Hoot. What did you come up with this time? Tommy told me your Dad was fixing up an old car for you as a hotrod. Did he get it fixed?” She was rattling on, as she took his money and walked with him over to the front door.

“Hoot is that it sitting there in the ‘no parking zone’?”

There was nothing else parked even close to the front door.

“Yeahhh, it’s mine.”

“Wow, are you still gonna have the other one too ... and your Harley?”

“Yeahhh, if I can afford all of ‘em.”

“Hoot, you’re just too much. Will you let me ride in it? I want a ride on that Harley, too.”

“Sure will Ellen. I’ll stop by and we’ll pick a time when you can go for a little ride in all of them.”

“I’m ready. I lead such a boring life, except for that hot date I had Friday that is.”

Hoot kissed her on her cheek and walked out the door as she blushed like crazy. She knew she was going to get kidded about that when she went back in.


Hoot knew the garbage was going be backed up after the busy weekend, with all the folks who’d had stayed at the park.

He took a ballpoint pen and wrote a quick note to K. D., telling her he loved her and missed her so much. He addressed it and dropped it in the mail box near the front walk to the office.

He opened the warehouse, started his little tractor and began his rounds early. He wanted more time alone, to think things out anyway.

Sure enough, a lot of the barrels had the garbage bags outside and trash dumped in the barrel too after the bag was filled.

He cleaned it all up and was over half way through his rounds when he saw Mr. Yokum headed up the long hill in the visitor shuttle, which was no more than a stretched golf cart with a gasoline engine.

Hoot went on with his garbage details, his dark glasses over his eyes and his mind over a thousand miles away ... lost somewhere over in California.

He was just about to get back on his little tractor and head down to the next camping area when he looked up and saw Mr. Yokum waving.

Hoot stepped back off the tractor and stood beside it as Mr. Yokum pulled alongside the tractor.

Hoot never even looked at Mr. Yokum. He was dumbstruck by the two passengers riding in the shuttle.

“Hoot I want you to meet Meri and Keri Yokum ... my granddaughters from Pennsylvania. They called the other day and told me they wanted to come early and have more time here at the new park.”

“Hi, I’m Meri and I’m so pleased to meet you, Hoot McCoy,” the first girl said as she hopped from the shuttle and landed next to Hoot.

No sooner than she shook hands with Hoot, than there she was again, only it wasn’t her, it was her identical twin, Keri.

“Hoot McCoy I’m Keri, and I’m just thrilled to meet you. We’ve heard so much about you that we could hardly wait to get here.”

“Well, it is my pleasure to meet both of you. Mr. Yokum has told me all about you, but he sure left out that you both had beautiful red hair and freckles ... true country girls would be my guess.”

“Thank you Hoot, and yes, we live on a farm in rural Pennsylvania. We feed chickens and ride horses and drive our Daddy’s tractors, too.” One of them said. Hoot wasn’t sure, cause they had moved from where he first had them placed with their name.

“You’ll fit right in here then, we’re kinda country ourselves out here in the mountains.”

“Gramps told us you drove a Harley Davidson motorcycle and we were looking for it. We had just about given up on seeing you, when he told us he, d take us out to look for you.”

“Yeah I do ride a Harley, but I got that little hotrod yesterday, that’s back there at the visitor center. I drove it today.”

“Gosh Hoot McCoy, you must be rich. We don’t even have a car yet, but we can drive and we got our drivers license too.”

“Well I don’t have mine yet. I need to get that done soon, I reckon. So how long y’all gonna be here anyway? We’ll have to plan a picnic and you can ride in my little coupe.”

“We’ll be here two weeks and we would love to have a picnic and ride in your little car. That is, if we can all get in it ... it sure is small.”

“We can get in it. It’s more room than you think. Two will have to ride double though, it’s only got two seats.”

“Hoot we just love the way you drawl your words out ... that is so sexy.”

“Well I reckon I just pick it up from everyone else down here. We all talk like that as near as I can tell.”

“Gramps, we want to help Hoot finish hauling the trash so we can have more time together. You just go on and get back busy running this big place. We’ll see you later.” One twin told Mr. Yokum and the man just smiled at the way things were going already.

This will be a happy trip for the girls, even though their Mom and Dad are getting a divorce and it’s already getting nasty.

His son had suggested they come here for a while, and they jumped at the chance to get out of harms way.

“Hoot I sure hope you don’t mind. I know my little girls are gonna be a handful, but they’ll be good company too. You three have fun and if you need anything, I’ll be at the office.”

“Yes Sir Mr. Yokum. We’ll be just fine, Sir,” Hoot said, waving as he drove off on the shuttle.

“Tell us what to do Hoot and we’ll help get this done.”

“Well, I think the first thing I need to do, is mark one of you, so I’ll know who is talking and who I’m talking to.”

The twins just laughed at Hoot, “well, since you can’t tell us apart, we will do it this way,” One said and turned to braid her sister’s hair in a long red braid down her back. When she was through, the sister turned to braid hers in pigtails down her back.

“Now Hoot McCoy ... I have two braids, and I’m Meri. Is that better?”

“Thank you Meri and Keri, that’s great and you both have very pretty red hair. I love long hair on a girl.”

“Wow, Hoot thanks,” They reached out and hugged him, pushing their nearly flat chests up to him on either side, jumping back when they felt a jolt of lightning right through their shirts.

“What was that, Hoot?”

“It may have been static electricity. From all that red hair and all those cute freckles.”

“Oh it was not, Hoot McCoy. Red hair and freckles don’t cause static electricity, and you know it.”

“Hoot let’s hurry and get your garbage detail over and done with. Gramps told us that if we pitched in and helped you, you could escort us all over the park and we could do anything we wanted as long as we stayed inside the park.”

“Yeah Hoot and we got him so bad when he said that, we looked at each other and said ‘ANYTHING?’ Hoot that got him so bad he blushed bright red and told us to get in the shuttle.”

“Well Keri and Meri, let’s get it done and I’ll take the shuttle and give you the grand tour.”

“Wow, Hoot that’s great. We want to sit up front with you, too.”

“Can I drive the tractor first, Hoot? I know how ... we got a little one just like it.”

“Sure, I can load faster that way, and Keri can help me ... then she can drive some too.”

“Wow, Hoot you’re the best,” they laughed as they went to the other camp area and started cleaning up.

“You girls must play lots of sports. You sure look athletic,” Hoot said as he looked at their sexy hard legs and butts.

“We sure do Hoot, can you really tell? We’ve played tennis since we were six. Mom played in college and she taught us. We even have our own court at home.”

“That must be great ... just go out and play when you want to.”

“No not quite, we work all day and get to play when the work is done.”

“Do you play team sports too or just tennis?”

“Oh yeah, our team won state in softball for 16, 17, 18 year olds. Next year will be our last though and we hate that ... it’s so much fun with the other girls.”

They were hauling trash and picking up around the deserted campsite, as they went through the whole area.

“We both ran track last year. We’re thinking about running senior track this year. We were playing soccer, but it got to be too much and we kept getting conflicts of games so we dropped that.”

“I hope you don’t mind me noticing, but you both got some very muscular, very fine legs. That’s why I asked.”

“No not at all, we’re both proud of our legs. Even Mom told us we had runner’s legs. Dad says we got skater’s legs,” Meri said as she raised her Bermuda shorts legs and flexed her leg muscles.

Hoot looked and then whistled, “Wow, I’ve never seen muscles on a girl like that.”

Her muscles had ripped up and twisted together, looking like a body builders legs.

“Thanks Hoot, we like to show off our legs. Mom made us wear these long shorts on the trip here, but we usually wear real short-shorts, we just don’t like long legged shorts ... Do you like them on a girl, Hoot?”

“Well if I had my pick, I’d pick really short ones,” Hoot said.

“I saw you looking at Keri’s butt on that tractor seat. I figured you was a ‘butt man’, we sure don’t have any titties to look at, do we?”

“Well uh ... gosh, Meri.”

“That’s OK Hoot, Mom says we’ll get ours soon. She said she didn’t get her titties until she was eighteen, and she has huge titties now. You don’t mind me saying titties do you? We say that all the time at home, we help milk our two cows we keep for milk.”

“Y’all really are country girls, aren’t you? You’ll have to tell me all about what the two of you really do up there.”

“Well, Dad rents most of the farm out. We only have two hundred acres we raise hay and corn on for the horses and our few livestock.”

“Do you both like to swim? We’ve got a couple of really good lakes here. One’s not open yet, but we could go back there and swim, if you do. I know where there’s another one close to town that’s good for swimming too.”

“We love to swim, Mom did too until she and Dad started fussing all the time. She stays in town most days now, but me and Keri swim every day in our pool.”

“You’ve got a swimming pool too?”

“Yeah it’s nice, and Keri and I love it. We’re always in it if we aren’t helping Dad with something.”

“Your turn to drive now, Meri. I want to talk to Hoot,” Keri said as she walked back to the trailer.

“Sure sis, he’s fun and knows all about most of the things we do up there, we’re going to have a great time here.”

“Well I wouldn’t say I know all about the things you do. I’ve never milked a cow before.”

By 10:00 am, Hoot along with his new helpers had the area cleaned and policed for trash.

Meri drove the little tractor back to the warehouse parking place and they went through to see Mr. Yokum.

“Done already? Well you girls must have really worked hard to get all that done in three hours. There was a lot of extra trash this Monday.

“Hoot, I know you love the extra help and just think ... They’ll be here for two weeks, too,” He laughed.

“Yes Sir they really pitched in. I reckon being used to working on the farm has paid off for them...

“Sir, I kinda wanted to take the shuttle and give them a tour of the whole Park and then maybe we can go down to the new lake and campground that’s not open to the public yet and get some swimming in.”

“I need some help too, getting my Harley back to town today, they both said they have drivers license. Could they maybe help me?”

“You just take that shuttle and show them the park, and swim all you young folks want t. If you like, you can get some sandwiches from the vending machines and some drinks to take along.”

“I know they’d love to get their hands on that little coupe out there, so you just have them back by at least 10:00 tonight, Hoot, and you young’uns have fun.”

“Golly Gramps, thanks we just love it here. We get to be on our on more ... see you later,” Both girls hugged their Gramps and they left.

The twins wanted to get their bags and change into their shorts they play tennis and softball in.

They wanted to get their bathing suits too so they could swim later and they went to do all that while Hoot got two cold sandwiches apiece as well as a cold drink for each and put in a cooler.

Hoot drove the shuttle back around front where the girls were putting their bags back in Mr. Yokum’s vehicle and Meri told him she’d drive so he could sit between them and give the tour.

Hoot told her where to go and where to turn as he took them all over the park They went up to the highest point of the newly renovated part so they could see back down over most of the park area.

“Hoot we forgot to pee ... can we stop along here to pee or do we need to wait?”

“You can pee up here. There’s no one up here but us and I’ll watch the trail for you. Go ahead I won’t look.”

While Hoot was talking, both girls got out and squatted where they were and peed right in front of him.

With a shake of their butts, they were up and pulling up their shorts. Yep, just what he thought, no panties either one.

MOJO gave a jolt and Hoot jumped.

“Hope you didn’t mind us being so bold, we just wanted to see if we could make you blush,” Keri said and they both laughed.

“I’ve seen girls pee before, so I was ready when you stopped and grinned at each other, very nice naked butts by the way.”

“Thanks, I guess we wanted to show them off too, since we don’t have any titties yet. We both know we got some nice butts, we get told that all the time at school.”

“We want to see one of the nature trails Gramps told us about now.”

“He must have been talking about the new ones over at the other side. We’ll go there next and then swim some. Then there’s a raft out in the deep part if you want to swim out there.”

“Yeah that sounds neat, let’s go on over there now,” Meri said.

Hoot told Meri where to turn and they rode right by where the Menetti’s had camped last week. Hoot looked, as if to see them there, as they passed.

They came to the new part of the park and left the shuttle in the shade to walk back to where the hiking trail started.

Hoot took the cooler too, he figured they’d just cut across to the lake when they got to the little pond.

The girls loved seeing the birds and squirrels and knew all about each of them. Hoot had them headed out of the tree line to see the secluded cove with the raft out in the lake a good distance away.

“Hey this is neat, our own private beach. Can we get some sun now Hoot? We don’t burn like most redheads, we actually get tan if we go slow and don’t stay out in the sun too long at a time.”

“Sure, you can go over to the tree line or I can go over there and you can stay here and change.”

“Can’t we all stay here, Hoot?” Keri asked and grinned.

“You girls are teasers, I see that now.”

“Tell you what, I put my trunks on back at the visitor center, y’all go ahead and change here and I’ll meet you at the raft.”

Hoot said and stripped his jeans down, pulled his t-shirt off then walked into the water and swam to the raft.

“Damn, he’s sure got a sexy ass,” Keri said.

The twins looked at each other and grinned then they shrugged their shoulders and stripped off naked and put their swim suit bottoms on and swam out to where Hoot was.

When they got to the raft, Hoot was lying on his back. He looked up as he felt them pull up on the raft and saw they were bare ass naked from the waist up.

They had some nice nipples that were puffy and swollen, their freckles covered their upper body all the way to below their nipples.

The freckles started again down about midway of their thighs. They had on modest swimsuit bottoms but they were tighter than skin on their sexy butts and cut very short at the leg.

The girls sat down on either side of Hoot and no one spoke.

Finally Meri spoke.

“Hoot have we offended you by doing this? We just want you to like us and to have a good time. We’re not bad girls, but we’ve had boyfriends and both of us have had sex before.”

“We were hoping that you would like us and want to hold us and kiss us, we didn’t mean to be bad like this, I guess it wasn’t a good idea.”

“Dang it Meri you’re not bad, it’s all I can do to keep from wanting to see more of you both. Y’all are so sexy, I just love your athletic bodies with those long sexy legs and long hair and you both look so clean and fresh and wholesome with your freckles. Heck I’d like to kiss every one of the freckles on each of you, but I wasn’t sure you were just teasing. You don’t have to have big titties to be attractive to a boy, just be yourself ... that’s what makes you most attractive.

“You both have got some puffed up little titties and nipples that look just like they’re begging to be kissed and sucked. That alone is enough to turn a boy on ... especially me,” Hoot grinned and the twins grabbed him in a hug.

“Hoot?”

“Yeah?”

“You got any condoms? Now that we got all that ‘getting to know you shit out of the way’?” Keri said and they fell into a tangle of laughing, wiggling hot bodies.

“Well do you?” Meri asked.

“No, I left them in my saddlebags on my Harley.”

“We got six in our bag on the bank over there, Hoot. Want to go use two of them real quick?”

“If you both are sure this is what you want ... Shoot yeahhh, I do.”

They jumped up, dove in the water and raced to the bank.

As they walked out of the clear blue mountain lake, they smiled at each other and the girls stopped to tug their skin-tight swim suits down over their sexy buttocks and thighs.

Hoot just stood in awe of the two fine rear-ends exposed to him. He could see the little furry strands of red hair peeking out between their cheeks as they bent over.

Hoot liked what he saw. But then, he liked the way they looked before he saw them bare-ass naked too.

“Hoot we’re so horny, we’ve been touching ourselves and each other, all summer. When Mom and Dad started fussing this past winter, she just told us she didn’t have time to look out for us when our boyfriends came out. She just flat out told us they were no longer welcome,” Keri said.

“Well I don’t know hardly what to say. I sure hope your Mom and Dad can get all this worked out while y’all are down here.”

“We talked on the bus down here Hoot. We don’t think they’re gonna work it out, it’s so ugly now between them that we refuse to even talk to either of them.”

They had walked up the sandy man-made beach away from the water’s edge and were close to the big flat stump that had seen so much naked action lately.

“Can we all sit on that stump over there Hoot? We won’t get splinters in out butts will we?”

“Naww, it’s a bit rough on your tender butts, but you can get used to that, let’s all just sit down and be comfortable, we don’t have to rush anything.”

“Hoot?”

“Yeah?”

“We kinda need to rush a bit ... if you know what I’m talking about. We’re as good as there is at making each other cum. But we need the real thing now and we both have seen that big swelled up cock in your crotch.”

“You girls are sure about this right? It’s not like you’re just experimenting or teasing?”

“Hoot, we came up on this bank to get you to fuck us. We’ve already decided who was gonna get fucked first and we hurt so bad wanting you to hold us and make us feel loved.”

“Meri, you can’t confuse being loved, with being fucked ... they’re two different things.”

“Well to us it will be love while we’re getting fucked, cause we’ve been shut out all summer and we haven’t been allowed any loving or any fucking or anything, so we need you to hold us and fuck us real bad, Hoot McCoy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.