The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Hoot backed his Dad’s pickup up to the front porch of the leather shop and let the tailgate down.

Mr. Robinson came out and saw it was Hoot doing all the banging out there.

“Hey Hoot, what you got going now?

“That looks like some old car seats there, what’re they out of?”

“Hey Mr. Robinson, how’re you today? Seems like I’ve become a steady customer of yours lately, don’t it?”

“We’re all fine Hoot and you just keep bringing your new projects over here, we just love to have you visit us and we appreciate your business too.”

“Well, when Mr. Michaels let me have that Harley Davidson that used to belong to his son, he gave me an old ‘38 Plymouth Coupe for my Dad to make me a hotrod out of and these seats come out of it. I was wondering if maybe you could come up with some new padding and some red leather covers too and some red leather for the door panels.”

“I’d be proud to do that for you Hoot, let’s get them all in and over in the back out of the way until I can get them looked at and measured. I know Sharon and her mother are gonna be glad to see you, seems like you’re all they whisper and giggle about these days when they think I can’t hear them.”

“Uh gosh Mr. Robinson, I don’t know what to say,” Hoot stumbled and stuttered and blushed.

“You don’t have to say a word Hoot and while it’s just us men here, I want to thank you personally for all you’ve done for Sharon and how you’ve been a friend to her.

“She was having a rough time being herself there for a while and you’ve brought out the little girl in her again. I appreciate you for that and I love seeing her like this.”

“Gosh Mr. Robinson, I really like Sharon, she’s a great person and I’ve always looked up to her. I sure hope you don’t mind me spending so much time with her.”

“Hoot let’s get your stuff inside, you can rest assured that Mildred and I just love the way you’ve helped our only daughter to be the happy outgoing person she used to be. You just be her friend and see to it that she don’t get hurt. I’m sure that you and she can work out what ever else it is that you like about each other, OK?”

“Yes Sir, Mr. Robinson.”

When Mr. Robinson backed through the door with the first bucket seat, he hollered at Sharon.

“Sharon, look who’s here with more work for you.”

“Hoot come on in, what’s our favorite customer got for us now?” Mrs. Robinson asked as she saw him backing in with the other seat.

“Hey Mrs. Robinson. Hey, Sharon, I got some old bucket seats out of an old car that Dad’s making me a hotrod out of. I wanted to see if maybe y’all could see about covering them in red leather for me.”

“Hey Hoot, sure. I know Dad can do just about whatever you can come up with and I can sew them together too. Good to see you again too,” Sharon said as she came around the counter to give Hoot a hug.

Hoot and Mr. Robinson got the rumble seat and the door panels inside and were talking about what all Hoot wanted him to do for him.

“I’ll go over to your Dad’s shop now Hoot and take a look at this car. I know your Dad’s having as much fun with it as you are, isn’t he?”

“Yes Sir, he sure is and I just love the way he’s got plans for her to look too. I sure appreciate you taking time to help us with it too, all of you.”

“While he’s doing that Hoot, I want to show you something up stairs,” Sharon said.

“Better watch her Hoot, she’s fixin up that old up stairs room for her as an apartment and she’ll be having you hanging curtains and moving furniture around up there,” Mr. Robinson said, laughing as he opened the door to leave.

“Oh Daddy,” Sharon laughed.

“Mom, I’m gonna show Hoot my new place, OK?”

“Sure Hon, you go right ahead. Hoot, when she gets it all fixed up like she wants it, I hope you can come over and keep her company a couple nights a week. I feel like she’s gonna get lonely living by herself like this for the first time in her life.”

“Shoot Mrs. Robinson, I sure would love to, maybe she’ll let me watch TV with her some at night.”

“You two just go right on up Sharon,” Mrs. Robinson smiled at her daughter.

Sharon had a large smock apron over her shorts and shirt today and she took it off and laid it over the banister as she started up the narrow steep stairs.

Hoot looked at her as she climbed, today she wasn’t wearing her old denim cut-offs but had on a pair of dark blue short shorts and what looked like one of the undershirts like his Dad wore. He was pretty sure too that she didn’t have a bra on under the thin light blue shirt either.

“You sure look good today Sharon.”

“Thanks Hoot, I was thinking about you when I dressed this morning and wanted to put on something that made me feel good.

“You don’t think I went too far do you?” Sharon asked as they came to the top of the stairs and she opened the door.

“Gosh no Sharon, wow I can see your nipples through that thin shirt, you’re so sexy, what kind of shirt is that anyway?” Hoot asked as he pushed the door closed and hugged her to him.

“It’s called a tank top Hoot, you just make me feel so good that I want to be sexy for you as well as for me.”

“You sure have changed, you know that?”

“I know Hoot and Momma and I have talked more in the last week than we ever have about me and how she thinks I should make more changes.

“I told her about you wanting me to enter some beauty pageants and she jumped right on that, she wants me to enter all of them I can.”

“She even wants to make all my clothes too, even some of those ‘skimpy new bathing suits’, as she called them. I swear Hoot, she’s as excited as I am.”

“Wow Sharon, that’s great. Be sure to let me know when you’re gonna be in the first one, OK?”

“I will, I already got an application for the one at the county fair next month and Mom has started measuring and cutting out a new evening gown for me to wear and she’s ordered some patterns for some bikini swim suits too.”

“God Hoot, she told me that I’d have to trim my privates when she got through with them. Can you believe my Mom would say that?”

“Will you?”

“Will I what, trim my privates?”

“Yeah”

“I already did, Hoot, I shaved my pussy and have just a little diamond shaped patch of hair above my pussy lips, look here.” She said as she pulled her short shorts down in front.

“Wow I can’t wait to take the camera out to the lake again and get me some pictures of your pussy like that. I’d love to see you with them leather chaps on now, you look HOT not that you didn’t already.”

“Oh Hoot, I know. I was thinking the same thing when I was trimming and shaving my pussy. I had to stop a couple of times to keep from sticking my finger in me. I was wanting you so bad.”

“Hey that’s my job, I’ll take care of all that for you. Shit Sharon, I can’t wait to kiss them shaved lips I see peeking out down there,” Hoot laughed.

“Then consider yourself invited to supper in my new apartment tomorrow night, Hoot McCoy. I’ll have it all done up good and I’ll get Mom to fry us some chicken and make us some biscuits and gravy for our first supper up here alone.”

“I’ll be here, what time?”

“About 6:30, is that OK? It’ll give me time to shower and shave my legs and Mom to cook for us. I want to cook for you too when I get everything all fixed and some groceries brought up here.”

“Wow I’m excited, are you sure your Mom and Dad will be OK with me coming over like this?”

“They’ve already asked me when I was gonna invite you over for supper and to watch TV.”

“You sure have some neat parents Sharon, just like I do.”

“I sure do and for so long it seemed like we didn’t even know each other, now all of a sudden I’ve opened my eyes to all that I have been blessed with and I sure like what I see right this minute, you sexy hunk of man flesh.”

“You’re the sexy one in this room, Sharon and you know it,” Hoot said as he ran both hands under her shirt and cupped her firm pointy tits.

“Ohhhh that feels so good I’ve missed you touching me, Hoot.”

“I’ve missed it too wow, you feel so good and you’re so pretty. I think of you all the time and how lucky I am to be your friend.”

“I’m the lucky one Hoot McCoy, now let’s go back down before I have to open the windows and let the musky smell out,” Sharon laughed.

“I’ll not stop you tomorrow night Hoot. I want all you can put on me and all I can get out of you. You hear me?

“Your wish is my command Madam,” Hoot said and bowed to her.

“Get your sexy ass down them stairs, I want to see your ass this time.”

“Well what do you think of her new place up there Hoot?” Mrs. Robinson asked as they came back down the stairs.

“I really like it Ma’am, she’s invited me over tomorrow night for supper and to watch some TV. I sure hope that’s alright with you and Mr. Robinson.”

“It sure is Hoot and I hope you’ll like some more of my fried chicken too.”

“Yes Ma’am, I love your fried chicken.”

“Good and just so you’ll not worry again, you are welcome to come see Sharon any time she wants you to Hoot, neither of you have to ask our permission. We think you’re a great friend for our daughter.

“I want to thank you for getting her to enter some beauty pageants too. I’m as excited as she is about that,” Mrs. Robinson giggled into her cupped hand.

“Yes Ma’am, she told me that same thing. I’m looking forward to seeing her all dressed up her new evening gown you’re making for her and I hope you’ll let me see her in one of those new swim suits she said you were gonna make for her too.” Hoot grinned at Sharon’s Mom.

“Hoot we may have created an exhibitionist in my daughter, she’s picked out some that I’m not sure the judges will allow already, but I’ll make them and she can model them for you, how’s that?”

“Oh wow, uh OK, uh,” Hoot stammered and Mrs. Robinson was tickled that she made Hoot blush.

“Hoot I’m not running you off, but I need to get this job finished for a new customer by closing time. I need to get on it. Oh by the way, look over there under the counter and get the new seat Dad made from our measurements, so you can see if it fits your wild thing,” Sharon laughed at the last part.

“I’ll try it as soon as I get home and I’ll see you tomorrow at 6:30 too night Mrs. Robinson and thanks for everything you’ve done for me.”

“See you soon Hoot and thank you young man for all you mean to our family, we need you in our life and I don’t just mean Sharon either.”

Sharon kissed Hoot right on the mouth and patted his butt as he turned to leave, red faced.

“Sharon when you ever decide to get married and I hope it’s no time soon, you should find someone just like Hoot, I just love that boy to death.”

“I know Mom, I feel the same way and if there’s someone out there like him that’ll have me, I’ll find him and bring him here for some of your fried chicken too, you can count on it,” Sharon said as she hugged her Mom.

Hoot drove home thinking about all he has seen and heard since he really has gotten to know that Robinson family. The rain had started coming down again in a slow drizzle and he drove along the deserted streets and looked at the houses along both sides.

Hoot wondered how many homes and how many families, waste a life time never trying to see into the hearts and lives of their loved ones.

‘I know I’ve been blessed with great parents and great friends. I just love being alive and sixteen years old here in Stump City, TN.’ he thought as he pulled into their driveway.

‘Thank you, Lord’


Mr. Robinson was still there and he and Hoot’s Dad were going all over the little coupe talking about this and that and remembering these cars from when they were kids.

“Hoot will have the hottest car in the state when you get through, Brother McCoy.”

“Well when I was a kid, my Dad showed me how to make these things run and how to ‘soup’ them up to outrun all my friend’s family cars. Dad loved working on them old cars and I just picked it up from him I reckon.”

“You’re as good as they come too, Reverend.”

“Hey Hoot, I see you brought that new seat, let’s get this big saddle off this Harley and see how this new one will fit,” Mr. Robinson said.

The new seat was made out of a huge piece of foam rubber. Since it wouldn’t have the springs under it anymore, they’d made it as wide as the saddle seat, and made it to rise up a level to take up the space the ‘luggage rack’ once occupied.

Hoot’s Dad helped them and they soon got the original seat off and the new one in place. Mr. Robinson had done an excellent job, putting the fasteners in the exact place as the original ones and lining the new seat up with the curve of the fender.

He even put a ‘grab handle’ on the seat across the top, made of a thick doubled leather strap and sewn with heavy thread, so the passenger could hold there too if need be.

“That fits perfect Hoot, if you like, we can get some chrome rods and make you a short back rest so that you won’t throw some one off the back unexpectedly,” his Dad told him.

“Wow Dad, that’s a great idea. I’d like that and it would look real good back there too.”

“I’ll make you a leather pad to go on it Hoot when you get that backrest made,” Mr. Robinson told him.

“Gee thanks, Mr. Robinson.”

“I need to go back out to the salvage yard tomorrow anyway, I’ll look for some that will do the trick,” His Dad said.

“Thanks Dad and thanks Mr. Robinson for all your help too.”

“This is as much fun as when we were young and fixing up our own old cars and ‘motor bikes’ as we called them back then,” Mr. Robinson told Hoot as he shook both his and his Dad’s hands.

“Hoot I’ll see you tomorrow I reckon and Rev. I’ll see you at services Wednesday night as well,” Mr. Robinson said as he turned to run to his car in the downpour now.

“He’s sure a good man isn’t he, Dad?”

“He sure is Hoot, are you going back over tomorrow night for something?”

“Yes Sir, if it’s alright with you and Mom, that is. Sharon is moving into the small apartment over the leather shop and they’ve invited me over for chicken supper and to watch TV with Sharon. I said I would, I sure hope you don’t mind.”

“No Hoot, just use protection, you still have plenty?”

“I’ll need some more pretty soon Dad, and thanks. I love you so much for treating me like an equal and not a kid, it sure means a lot to me.”

“You are an equal Hoot and you’re growing up into a fine young man that anyone would be proud to call ‘son’. I know I am,” Rev. McCoy hugged Hoot and they went back to work on the little hotrod coupe.

“I’ll stop by the drug store on my way out of town tomorrow Hoot, I’d hate for you to miss an opportunity,” His Dad smiled.

“I’d hate it more than you Dad,” Hoot grinned.


The next morning the sun was out and the streets were dry as Hoot rode out of town. On an impulse, he whipped off the main street into Perkin’s Supermarket and pulled right up near the front door and parked.

He hadn’t even made it in the front door when Mrs. Perkins yelled at Ellen.

“Here’s that movie star to see you again Ellen, you better come get him before I do,” She laughed at the look on Hoot’s face.

Hoot walked over to Ellen’s register.

“Morning Ellen, I just wanted to remind you that we have a date Friday night, hope you haven’t forgotten,” Hoot said and smiled his crooked little grin that just sent chills up Ellen’s spine.

“No way Hoot, I talked to Little Tom and PC last night when she came over. I told them they had better keep their eyes on the movie and to turn that rearview mirror around too, or they may be shocked.”

“Did you really Ellen, you told them that?”

“I most certainly did. I’ve thought of nothing but us going out on a real date since you asked me, Hoot McCoy. If this store wasn’t so busy this morning, I’d throw your sexy ass up on this checkout counter and take advantage of you,” Ellen laughed with a red face at her own boldness.

“Dang Ellen, I reckon I’d have to help you take advantage of me if you did,” Hoot smiled and she nearly crossed her legs she felt so good.

“Well, I just wanted to stop and say HI. I sure am glad that you remembered me Ellen, I’ll see you in a couple of days,” Hoot said as he took her hand and held it for a second then waved to the other cashiers that stood watching as he sauntered his sexy ass out the door.

They all watched as he mounted his wild thing and with a roar and was gone.

“Dang Ellen, I wish my brother was good friends with that boy,” Betty Shaw, the cashier next to Ellen told her.

“Isn’t he just so precious, the way he just walks in and acts like he don’t even know any one is looking at him,” Ellen said.

“Ellen I don’t think it’s an act he’s just a natural and it comes easy for him, that’s what makes him so damned sexy. He don’t have to try or put on airs about himself,” Betty told her.

“You’re right, he’s just Hoot McCoy and that’s all he has to be,” Ellen said as she felt a tear in her eye.

‘Yesterday when I went home, I ironed my best tight jeans, I think I’ll hang them in the closet for our next date and wear my pleated grey skirt that looks so good the way it hugs my butt. I’m gonna stop on the way home and buy some of those sexy panties I saw down at Maud’s Dress Shop last week, not that Hoot will see them, but they’ll make me feel sexier.’ Ellen was daydreaming when a customer tapped the counter to get waited on.

“I’m sorry, my mind was somewhere else, Mrs. Billings.”

“I know Ellen, I saw him walk out like everyone else did, he’s a cutie alright and the Rev. and Mrs. McCoy have done an exceptional job raising him to be a gentleman too, haven’t they?”

“They sure have, I reckon everyone in these parts knows Hoot and thinks the best of him.”

“Yep he’s a winner Ellen, how old is Hoot now?”

“He’s sixteen Mrs. Billings, he’s best friends with my brother Little Tom and I’m going with them to the movies as a chaperone,” Ellen cut off any further remarks.

“Oh, I see.”


Hoot got to work on time and got his little red tractor to start his rounds.

When he came to the Menetti camp, he stopped to visit with them for a spell.

“Hoot, we’ll be leaving tomorrow, we’re gonna miss you and I know Joani’s gonna sure hate to leave,” Mrs. Menetti said.

“I sure hate to see all of you leave too Mrs. Menetti, it’s folks like you and your family that make my job so much fun.”

“We sure have had some fun haven’t we, Hoot?”

“Yes’sum, I sure hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.”

She pulled him over to the side, even though there was no one around and said, “Hoot, that was the best fucking I ever had in my life, I hope you made me pregnant and I hate that we didn’t get to do it one more time.”

“Gosh Mrs. Menetti, I don’t know what to say.”

“Don’t say anything Hoot, just give Joani your address and get her’s so you two can keep in touch, please write her a postcard once in a while.”

“You will both meet others in life and fall in love many times, but she will always remember you and love you for being so special to her at this time in her life. I love you too Hoot, for being so good and kind to my daughter,” Mrs. Menetti kissed Hoot on the mouth and got the pee knocked out of her pussy.

“Sorry Mrs. Menetti, it’s been a while since I’ve done any kissing and I reckon it built up some,” He said as he felt the jolt hit her.

“It felt good Hoot, I wish we had time to go behind the restroom again,” She giggled.

“Me too Mrs. Menetti, you’re some kind of sexy.”

“Get out of here you sexy stud, Joani’s over with her friend’s Julie and Jackie, they’re leaving tomorrow too.”

“I’ll stop by and see all of them Ma’am, y’all have a safe trip home if I don’t get to see you again.”

“Keep in touch Hoot,” She kissed him on the cheek this time.

“Yes’sum.”

Hoot felt bad that Joani, Julie and Jackie were all leaving, but that’s the way it is out here, you make friends and then they have to leave and go back to their regular lives.

Hoot looked for the girls at their camp, but no one was there. He finished his rounds and when he got off at 4:00, he rode back out to the Menetti camp space, Mr. and Mrs. Menetti were there and they told Hoot that Joani and her friends had ridden into town with Julie and her parents.

“I’ll catch them tomorrow early then,” He said and turned to leave.

“Hoot, we’ll all be leaving early tomorrow and the girls and their parents are gonna ride along with us until we get up to where they turn off to go home.”

“What time will you leave, Mr. Menetti?”

“We all plan to meet at the Visitor Center at 6:00 in the morning and leave then, the girls all want to ride in the same car, so we’re gonna let them ride in our station wagon with us.”

“I’ll be here, tell them I’ll see them then Sir,” Hoot said and didn’t wait for an answer.

He roared off with his loud pipes barking and screaming at the still air behind him.

“What’s wrong Hoot, you look all alone sitting there,” his Mom asked as he sat at the table and drank a glass of milk and ate some cookies.

“I met some really neat people at the park this week and they’re all going home tomorrow early, I’m gonna go in early so I can see them off Mom, I reckon I was already missing them, I’ll be alright.”

“Hoot get their addresses and phone numbers, good friends will always be good friends.”

“I know Mom and thanks. I’ll get them before they leave, maybe one day they will all come back down, huh?”

“You never know Hoot, you never know. You’d better go shower, and get ready for your date with Sharon Hoot. You may need to shave along your chin and sideburns too son, you’re beginning to grow a beard. My Baby is growing up on me,” His Mom said and hugged him.

“Thanks Mom, for being the best Mom in the world,” Hoot kissed her on the lips and sent ripples to her belly and between her legs.

“Go, get ready for that beauty queen Hoot, she’ll make you forget all your loneliness if you’ll let her.”

“See ya later tonight Mom, or tomorrow if I miss you,” Hoot said as he went to his room and got some clean jeans and a t-shirt on his way to the bathroom.

When Hoot came out of the bathroom, he didn’t see his Mom, but she had written him a note.

Mr. Michaels had called and his little granddaughter was gonna be there Saturday and she was all excited about getting to ride the Harley her Dad used to own.

‘Well, that’ll give me something to do this weekend, I reckon. I got a date tonight with the most beautiful girl in all of Tennessee and a date Friday night with the second most beautiful girl in Tennessee, then I get to baby sit for a little girl on Saturday and probably Sunday too.’

Hoot saw his Mom and Dad out by his hotrod and stopped to say bye to them.

“Mom, Dad I’m gone. I’ll be gone early tomorrow, but I’ll see you a little after 4:00, OK?”

“Sure Hoot, oh wait, here’s something I picked up for you today,” his Dad said and handed him a white paper sack that said McMasters’ Drugs on the outside.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.