The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Hoot saw Sharon working on some patterns at the cutting table, she had her head down and didn’t see him standing there.

Hoot tapped on the wall and she looked up and jumped when she saw him.

“Hoot McCoy, I was just now thinking of you and here you walk into the shop will that work anytime I want it to?” She laughed.

“It might, how are you Sharon?”

“I’m good, how are you, Hoot? Hey, I got a surprise for you.”

“Your Dad already told me that he had my saddle bags looking really good, is that it? Oh, and I really got a surprise for you too.”

“Yeah he got them looking like they are new ones Hoot, but that’s not my surprise. You tell me first and I’ll tell you mine.”

“No way, you said it first, so you tell.”

“I can’t tell you, I have to show you, so you go first.”

“Well, Dad and I got my little Plymouth Coupe from the barn out at Mr. Michaels and brought it home. We went out to the salvage yard and Dad pulled the swap of a lifetime with the Harris Brothers and we got the whole chassis from that little Chevy coupe that Mr. Crandle wrecked.”

“Is that your surprise?”

“No, we were eating supper and I told Dad I wanted to come see you and Mom said she wished you were closer to my age, she thinks you’re so beautiful and such a hard worker, she said she wished you were my girlfriend.”

“Gosh, did she really Hoot? I didn’t know she even knew me and that makes me about to cry, her saying all those nice things.”

“That still wasn’t my secret.”

“Hoot McCoy, you better tell me and stop teasing.”

“I asked Dad if he thought your Dad may ever be voted on for a position as Deacon in our church and he told me that he had submitted your Dad’s name at the last Deacon’s meeting with a strong recommendation on his behalf.”

“OH WOW, Hoot. Dad and Momma will be so happy, can I tell them?”

“Hold off ‘til the middle of the week and tell them that they’ll have the best news of the year on Thursday. They’ll think you’re gonna tell them that your beau down at the bank’s gonna ask you to marry him.”

“Nawww, they’ll know that’s a lie, I told him to find someone else that likes to never go out.

“After you and I went for that ride the other evening, I knew I’d never be happy just to sit at home with him. Besides I don’t want to have to sneak around to see you, Hoot.”

“Wow Sharon, you broke up with him? You and he have been going out since you graduated.”

“I know Hoot and I liked him, but I don’t love him and besides that he’s got a little bitty dick and I like yours better.”

“Gosh, you’re just full of it tonight, Sharon, does that mean that we can date some when I get my car and my driver’s license?”

“Well, I’ll have to ask Mom and Dad if it’s OK for me to date a boy two years younger, but I know we can go out as friends.”

“Wow that’s great, you’re the most beautiful girl in town, Sharon. You can have any man or boy you want.’

“Hush your mouth Hoot, I know I’m not ugly but I’m not beautiful.”

“Yes you are, I wish I had a picture of you to carry with me in my wallet. I’d love to have a sexy one of you to carry on my Harley and in my hotrod when Dad gets it built.”

“Hooten Wayne McCoy are you serious, would you really?”

“I am dead serious Sharon, I wish I had me one of the new Polaroid cameras, so I could take a picture of you laying naked on my Harley out by the lake.”

“Hoot you’re so funny, you wouldn’t do that, would you? Shoot, I’d be too shy to ever let you take a picture like that. But you know what, Dad’s got one of them.”

“No kidding Sharon, can you borrow it?”

“Well I know I could, but I’d have to get my nerve up good to let you take a bare ass naked of me lying on that big ol’ wild thing like that, shit that makes me wet just thinking that.”

“Let’s go for a ride Sharon, we got time.”

“Really? Dad asked me just today if you were gonna come back and get me for another ride any time or did I run you off.”

“Then let’s go, you look good just like you are, come on.”

“Hoot I don’t even have a bra on, I pulled that tight thing off when Mom and Dad left.”

“Good that means I get to feel your beautiful titties mashed up to my back.”

“You silly nut, I got two packages that I put in your saddle bags, let’s go put the saddle bags back on your wild thing and go back out to the lake before dark.”

“Go get your Dad’s camera, while I get the saddle bags tied in place Sharon.”

“You don’t think I’ll do it do you?”

“I know you want to cause its made your pussy wet to think about it.”

“Get them saddle bags tied on that wild thing Hoot, I’ll be right back.”

Sharon pulled the door to and locked it and Hoot took his saddle bags to the rear fender of his Harley. They sure looked good too, all shiny and black, with the new leather fringe hanging down.

Sharon came back with a large purse looking bag and Hoot got the Harley fired up so she could get on behind him.

They rolled slowly down the street and turned the corner and headed out to Main Street, then headed out of town toward the lake.

Sharon scooted up close to Hoot’s butt and mashed her perfect pointy tits against his back, with only their two t-shirts between skin on skin.

Hoot slowed down at the stop sign at the intersection that led to the lake road, he propped his feet out wide on the pavement and slipped his t-shirt over his head.

“Hoot, you’re so bad!”

“You want to be bad too Sharon and you know it, pull yours off too and slip them in the saddle bags, so you can really give me a good titty rubbing from the back.”

Sharon looked both ways then back behind them. Seeing no cars in sight, she jerked the shirt over her head and took them both and stuffed them into the left saddle bag and Hoot roared out down the narrow paved road that led to the grassy lane by the lake.

“God Hoot, I love my titties mashed bare ass naked to your back and this wild thing throbbing under my pussy.”

“I can’t wait to get the real thing throbbing and into my pussy, I’m SO fucking wet,” Sharon screamed into his ear.

Hoot hit high gear with a spurt of speed just as they topped Sharon’s favorite little hill, she screamed as she got a super cum when her tummy flip flopped.

Hoot rolled his Harley to the back side of the lake again, up under that big oak tree and shoved the kickstand down with his left foot.

Sharon jumped off the seat and hugged Hoot with her bare naked titties mash against his chest.

“Show me how to use the camera Sharon, we got plenty of light yet.”

“Hoot you’re making me want to do so many naughty things, but I’m gonna do it. I made up my mind when we pulled our shirts off and rode out the last part bare ass naked on top.”

Sharon took the camera out and flipped a little lever and the developing chamber pushed out like a bellows, then she latched it in place and set the lens and turned the power on.

“When you take a picture you’ll have to pull this little tab out and then strip that grey part off so it will develop in the air.”

“There’s a new pack of film in it Hoot, eight shots. God I am dripping, how do you want me?”

“Sit on the seat and lean forward to hold one hand on the handle bar, then put your other hand up to your hair with your super titties sticking out as far as you can make them.”

“Wow, you’re a photographer, aren’t you Hoot? You know just how to pose me.”

Sharon was shaking with excitement, not fear as she posed just like Hoot told her to.

“Now, lay back all the way on top of the leather of the saddle bags and put your feet on each hand grip with your legs spread wide.”

“Hoot McCoy, I love this.”

“Me too Sharon, let me get this one and I want you bare ass naked with the rest.”

“Oh Shit you’ll be able to see my wet pussy if I do. But I love it Hoot, I could really get into this shit.”

Hoot took this picture and then Sharon stripped her cut-off jeans shorts down and stepped out of them. Hoot took her jeans shorts and hooked them over the brake lever on the handle bar.

“Get up on the seat again and lay back with your feet on the handlebar again. I want a good picture of you with your pussy spread like that.”

“I’m gonna get your seat wet Hoot, but I don’t care,” Sharon said, as she lay back with her beautiful pointy breasts sticking up in perfect cones and her swollen nipples puffy and pointing at the sky.

Hoot walked over and lay the camera down for a minute and took his fingers and parted her thin pussy hair so he could see her pink lips, he slipped his finger in her and she bucked her butt up and down, pushing against the handlebars.

“Raise your butt all the way again and hold it while a I get that picture Sharon You’re beautiful and so sexy, you put all those movie stars to shame out there in Hollywood.”

Hoot snapped that picture and pulled the film out and stripped the grey plastic part off and laid it face up with the others, he looked and they were developing, he could the outline of Sharon’s sexy body already.

“That was three Hoot, wait a minute and let me get my surprise for you out of the saddlebags before you take any more.”

Sharon jumped up and stooped down beside the Harley and took the package out of that side, then she went to the other side and took another one like it out.

Hoot could see it was smooth shiny leather but he wasn’t sure what they were.

Then it hit him, they were his chaps he wanted, they had gone ahead and made them.

Sharon rolled the long legs of the chaps out and smoothed the slick leather.

“Here Hoot, pull them on and zip them up, Dad put zippers down the outside from the knee up to the top to make them easier to get on.”

Hoot started to pull them up but Sharon stopped him.

“I want to see you with them on bare ass naked the first time Hoot, I’m naked after all.”

Hoot grinned and shucked his jeans down, he had to slip his boots off first and he grinned at her again.

He stood bare ass naked and Sharon kissed the head of his swelling cock.

Hoot pulled the smooth tanned leather up to his waist and zipped the sides and buckled the belt that was attached to them around his waist.

His long cock was swelling and extending now and Sharon kissed it again.

“Sit on your Harley and let me take just one for me, Hoot.”

He grinned and sat down on the seat and leaned back, his feet placed on his footrests and his knees wide, his hard cock now laying out on the gas tank nearly to the gas cap.

Sharon went to the front and leaned over the handle bars and got just the frame she wanted and said “Cheese”

She pulled the film out and stripped the cover of this one.

“I sure hope that one turns out like it looked in the viewfinder. I’ll keep it forever.” She grinned at Hoot.

“I got another surprise Hoot. I bet you don’t remember what you told me to do when we were talking about your chaps.”

“No I reckon I don’t.

Sharon picked up the other pair of chaps and slipped her bare feet and naked legs into the shiny black leather. She pulled them up to the top part of her thighs about six inches from her pussy and then zipped them.

They were like black shiny skin on her legs. Sharon pulled them up tighter and buckled the belt around her waist and turned to pose for Hoot with her legs spread.

“Shit you are hot, Sharon,” Hoot leered at her and she smiled.

“I want you to stand straddling the Harley, with your feet on the ground, your pussy will be just above the point of the leather seat.”

Sharon hopped back on the Harley and stood just like Hoot told her, her pussy juice glistening in the sunlight.

“Now, sit sideways on the seat with your legs spread wide on the ground.”

Sharon swung her right leg over the gas tank placing her feet on the ground and spread them wide as she rested her sexy butt on the seat.

“One more Sharon, stand in front of the Harley and bend over to touch your ankles as you look back at me and your sexy bare naked ass in the air.”

“When you take this one Hoot, I want you to fuck me like this while I hold the handlebars from the front, I feel like I could cum a gallon.”

Hoot laid the camera down after he pulled the last shot out and laid it aside with the others. Then he stepped up next to her sexy butt and stabbed her slick pussy with his cock as she hunched her butt up and down against him.

“Put a rubber on Hoot, put a fucking rubber on.”

Hoot jerked his hard cock out and grabbed his jeans to get a rubber, in no time he was covered and back in her shiny wet pussy lips. Hoot took his MOJO off and laid it on her smooth butt and let the chain dangle down between her butt cheeks to touch her pussy and his long wet cock, they fucked to a shuddering cum for them both.

“Hoot?”

“Yeah?”

They were laying on the army surplus blanket now and Sharon was rubbing her hand up and down Hoot’s long fat cock, he had taken his underwear and wiped her pussy good and then dried the cum from his cock after she pulled the rubber off and sucked it dry.

“You’re never gonna show those pictures to any else are you?”

“No way Baby, those are my private stock and no one will ever see them, you can count on it, UNLESS.”

“Unless what, Hoot McCoy?”

“Unless some big famous Hollywood producer comes by and asks me if I know a beautiful sexy local girl that wants to make it big in Hollywood.”

“Hoot you’re so funny, but just as long as you never show them to anyone. I’d die if I knew some one else saw them.”

“No need to ever worry. That is until that Hollywood producer comes by,” Hoot laughed and Sharon giggled.

She was still running her hand up and down his long fat cock and he was flipping through the fully developed black and white Polaroid’s.

“This is my favorite here with you laying back and your pussy pushed way up and your legs spread out on the handlebars. I can see the pussy juice in your hair.”

“God that looks so naughty but I’m so glad we did it.

“I feel so alive and free and I even feel sexy for the first time in years, Hoot.”

“You are a VERY sexy young woman Sharon, you’re so pretty and your skin is so smooth and clean.”

“Hush Hoot, you’ll have me believing you, here let me have my picture out of there. I’ll have to hide it in my room so Mom will never see it. She’d just shit down both legs,” Sharon giggled.

“You’re hair is getting longer Sharon, are you letting it grow out?” Hoot asked as he stoked her shoulder length now.

“Yes I am, I want to change my looks as well as my attitude Hoot and you’ve help me a lot to do both.”

“Good then don’t ever be afraid to make the changes you like and to do things that make you feel good and sexy, you’re so beautiful and need to break out of that shell.”

“You do so much for my self esteem Hoot, look how brave I am today, letting you take pictures of me showing my bare naked pussy and butt, but I felt good too and sexy and exciting as I did it. I want to do more, can we bring Dad’s Polaroid again one day?”

“Shit yes, I want a whole album of you with your sweet pussy shining.”

“You like it when it’s wet and shining, do you? I’ll have to come up with something special for you then.”

“You are always special, Sharon.”

“I’d love to fuck you one more time Hoot, but we’d better get back, it’s almost dark and I need to shower and wash my hair and put it up in rollers so I can go to church tomorrow, I’m gonna shave my legs and wear stockings too, Hoot.”

“Will you sit by me, Sharon? Or I’ll even sit with you and your parents if they didn’t mind.”

“Oh Hoot, you always say the nicest things to make me feel so proud to be your friend. I’d love for you to sit with us, I’m gonna tell Mom and Dad tonight that you asked to.”

Sharon hugged her titties to Hoot’s chest and got the fire knocked out of her pointy nipples for the effort.

“He likes you too Sharon,” Hoot laughed.

They both stripped off their new chaps and rolled them up, stuffing them down into one saddle bag together.

Hoot folded his army blanket real tight and put it in the other side.

He put all his pictures of Sharon inside the blanket and she put hers in the camera bag, reminding herself mentally to be sure and take it out when she got home.

Sharon pulled her t-shirt over her pointy tits and pulled her cut-off jeans up on her sexy butt. Hoot had kept her panties, telling her that he wanted them and would buy her some more.

“Hoot McCoy you’d never buy me panties and you know it.”

“Just you wait, I’m gonna buy you some out of one of them catalogs for women. They’re so skimpy and show nearly all of a girls butt and most of her pussy, you may have to do a little barbering to wear them without having a beard hanging out,” He said and they both laughed at his silly remarks.

“You’re so much fun.”

“You are too Sharon, now let me get Mr. Robinson’s sexy movie star daughter home so she can make her long hair pretty for church.”


Hoot sat next to Sharon Robinson and her parents and even held her hand twice as they sat beside her Mom, he could feel her smooth slick stockings under her Sunday dress and it was all he could to not get a hard-on.

After church, the Robinsons invited the Reverend and Mrs. McCoy to eat Sunday dinner with them and of course Hoot was expected also.

The McCoy’s graciously accepted and they all went over to have a delicious Sunday dinner with fried chicken and all the fixings with peach cobbler and ice cream for desert.

After Sunday dinner was over and the kitchen cleared, the McCoy’s needed to go so the Rev. McCoy could study for his sermon tonight.

Right in front of Mr. and Mrs. Robinson and his parents, Hoot asked Sharon to ride out to the old barn with him and help him bring another load of stuff back.

Without even looking at her parents, she told him to let her change into some shorts and a t-shirt and she’d be ready.

They rode home with Hoot’s parents and then Sharon drove their truck out to the country so they could get another load.

Sharon got three loads as a matter of fact, then they loaded the pickup to bring back to town.

“Hoot, I’ve had more fun in the last week with you than I did all through school and since I graduated. I’ve never felt so special and so well fucked in my life.”

“Not that I was ever well fucked, you’re the third for me and the first was just a hurry up, fumbly feely, quickie that ended up with me getting cum spurted all over my legs.”

“The second was with a rinky dinky little dick no bigger than the size of my finger and I’m not lying either,” Sharon giggled as they were coming back into town with her driving and Hoot fingering her wildly to another cum through the leg hole of her cut-offs.

“OOOOOHHhhhhhh shit that feels so good Hoot. I wish I could suck your big ol’ cock and then fuck you, but we have to behave now.”

“I know, I just didn’t want you to forget me before our Thursday night date.”

“I’ll never forget you and the way you make me feel Hoot McCoy. I AM ALIVE,” she screamed as she got a slippery, butt humping cum just as they pulled into his driveway and Sharon even drove out on the grass as her tight pussy spasmed and held on to Hoot’s wet finger.

Sharon helped him get the pickup unloaded and the stuff put away, then Hoot took her home on his Harley.

She opened the shop and got her tape measure and her note pad.

She wanted to measure Hoot’s wild thing for a better seat, so she could really get her snapping pussy up close to him.

He kissed her on the lips at the top of her doorsteps and she just stood and looked at his sexy butt and long legs, as he sauntered back to straddle that big ol’ wild thing and ride off waving over his head until he turned the corner.

Mrs. Robinson was waiting for Sharon when she got to her room.

“Sharon I saw Hoot kiss you on the mouth, are you sure you two are doing the right thing by getting this close.”

“Mom, we love each other as best friends ever, but we’re not in love. Hoot is exactly what I need in my life right now, he’s so much fun to be around and he’s so kind and gentle and treats me like a lady.”

“I know he does Baby, but you’re nearly nineteen and he just turned sixteen last week. I’m not fussing at you I just wanted to know how you both felt about your relationship.”

“We are OK Mom, I promise. I wish I could tell you the difference he’s made in my life and my self esteem in just a week. We laugh and joke and have fun doing nothing.”

“Your Dad and I both have seen the change in you and we’re so happy that you have finally started taking notice of the way you look and we see you smiling and laughing and we’re so happy for you.”

“Thanks Mom and please don’t worry about me and Hoot, we both know where we are and where we’re going now.”

“Hoot even asked me to enter a couple of beauty contests and let others see me, he’s made me start believing him when he says I am beautiful,” Sharon had tears now as she told her Mom these things.

“OH Sharon, I hope you do enter some beauty contests, you’re the prettiest girl around here and you would go far.”

“Mom Hoot told me the same thing, you really think so?”

“I know so Baby and I wouldn’t just say that to make you feel good, you enter them and I’ll make your dresses and a whole new wardrobe for you. I even saw some patterns for some of those daring new swimsuits.

“I may have to tie your Dad down, but I know I could make you some of them that would show your charms better than those I’ve seen on the other girls.

“Sharon it’s just us in here and I wanted to tell you that you may even have to trim your private area some to wear those provocative swim suits,” Her Mom giggled.

“You mean like this?” Sharon asked as she closed her door and turned to face her Mom and dropped her denim shorts to show her newly shaved pussy with just a small little patch of hair at the top, shaped like a diamond.

“Oh my Lord Sharon, girl you’re so naughty. I bet that feels weird don’t it?”

“I feel so alive and free Mom, it’s like I have a secret that makes me giggle when I even think of it myself.”

“I just love it Sharon, I’m not gonna fuss no more about you and Hoot, you two are having too much fun for an old woman like me to try and stop you.”

Then she leaned over to look at Sharon’s pussy close.

“Be sure and use protection Sharon, I want you to win all those beauty contests.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.