The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

“Hey, Joani,” BB McMasters wanted to talk private with her.

“Yeah, BB?”

“I got something I need to talk to you about, it’s kinda personal though.”

“Sure BB, ask me anything, I don’t mind.”

“Well, when you came here to the Park, were you a virgin?”

“Yeah, but I was tired of being one and wanted someone to pop my cherry so bad. I just didn’t have anyone back home that I’d even let kiss me, let alone stick his dick in me.”

“I kinda feel the same way cept I got someone in mind to pop mine and I want to know what it’s like to have an orgasm. Do you get them, Joani?”

“I sure do. I even got some little ones with my fingers and a banana before, but up until Hoot took my cherry yesterday, I just thought I’d had an orgasm. Hoot made me cum so hard I passed out twice and woke up wanting more.

“BB, I don’t know how you feel about Hoot, other than being good friends, but you oughta let him fuck you the first time. He’s a good fucker and he is so gentle and loving.”

“Really? Joani, that was what I was trying to ask you. I just didn’t know how to go about it. I knew that you were Hoot’s date for the day and I didn’t want to butt in.”

“BB, I know you and Hoot’s been friends for a long time. He told me a lot about you and how he really liked you and the ‘triplets’ he called you three girls.”

“Did he really Joani? I swear, that boy is so cool and he’s so good looking that I just cream my panties when he’s around.”

“I know the feeling. It didn’t take but one look at him and one little grin of his to let me know that he was the one who was gonna blow my cherry out of the water.”

“Joani, you’re the best. I sure wish you lived around here close. We’d be best friends.”

“I feel the same way, BB. Hey look, if you want me to, I’ll help you get Hoot to fuck you. Shoot BB, if you’d let me, I’ll even help you get your cherry popped, since Hoot took mine and I know some about how it’s done.”

“Oh Joani, I could just hug you.”

“I’d just love to hug you too, BB. Mom and I hug all the time and I love to feel her big boobs pushed into mine. We even hugged yesterday with our bare naked titties touching.”

“Damn Joani, I swear you’ve got to have the best Mom ever. I’d like to hug a girl with my bare naked titties mashed against her’s, even if it was my Mom. My Mom would never do something like that though, she’s kinda straight laced like her own Momma is”

BB and Joani had walked down to the restrooms away from the others so they could talk. Everyone had finished their burgers and chips and were kinda lolling around feeling the glow ... knowing what they were about to do.

“BB?”

“Yeah?”

“When we get inside the restrooms ... if you want to we can pull our tops up over our titties and hug. That is if you really want to. We don’t have to ... I just thought that since you wanted to know how it feels, I’d show you since I’ve already done it before.”

“Shit, Joani! That makes my pussy just get all wet and squishy when you say that. I really do need to get fucked, don’t I Joani? So I can get on with knowing all about this sex stuff.”

“Well, you got some good friends here today and I know there’s some horny dicks hanging around that’d just love to fuck your cute little pussy. So you may as well just throw all your doubts over there in the trash bin and get fucked, BB,” Joani said and they both just laughed like hell.

“Joani I do want to hug you with our bare naked titties mashing together ... that is if you don’t mind doing that with me.”

“I’d love to be the first girl to mash my bare naked titties up against your bare naked titties, BB. Me and my girlfriends back home used to do that at our pajama parties, then we got older and stopped. I really hated it when we stopped too.”

“Did you? I’d never have the nerve to even show my titties in front of a bunch of girls, much less hug them naked against me.”

“You gotta let go of that little girl part of you, BB. You’re a woman now, all you need is to get fucked one time and you’ll see what I’m talking about.”

“OK, I want you to help me talk Hoot into fucking my pussy and taking my cherry, Joani. I’ve made up my mind. I’m gonna do the dirty thing today.”

“You’re gonna get fucked, BB, say it.”

“Joani, I’m gonna get my pussy fucked today. How’s that?”

“Yes. Now you’re talking. Pull that top up over them big titties and hug me BB.”

They were in the restrooms and had just got through peeing on side by side commodes. They wiped the pee off their pussies and turned to each other.

They didn’t even pull up their bottoms of their swim suits. BB McMasters and Joani Menetti locked up in a really friendly hug with bare naked titties mashed all over their chests and bare naked shaved pussies bumping and humping against each other.

“Don’t that feel good, BB?” Joani asked.

“It sure does, Joani. Thanks for being my friend. I really needed to have this talk with you today.”

“When we get back, I’ll get Hoot to make up some kind of story about us three needing to talk some more private like and tell him that you need to get fucked. He’ll handle the rest and I’ll even be there to put his dick in you, if you want me to, so you won’t be scared.”

“Oh YES, Joani. I want you to be there. I’m so excited about this. I am finally gonna get fucked and I got you as my new best friend that’s gonna help Hoot fuck me. I just love you, Joani.” BB blubbered and hugged Joani again as they rubbed each others titties.

When they were headed back down to the lake, they met Bucky loping up toward where the cars were parked.

“Where you going, Bucky?” BB asked, as he waved and ran by.

“Headed up to the Park store to get more Cokes and more ice. I’ll be back in a little bit. The others said they’d meet y’all down behind the picnic area at the hide-away-beach Hoot was telling us about,” He hollered back, running up the hill.

When they got to the lake, they saw Hoot just about to walk down the trail past the picnic tables and Joani put her fingers to her lips and whistled.

Hoot turned and waved at the two girls, and stopped to wait on them.

“Dang, it sure takes two girls a long time to pee,” Hoot said as they came closer.

“We had some close talking to do while we were there Hoot ... and some of it was about you,” Joani said as she hugged Hoot, then grabbed BB and pulled her into their hug.

There was a lot of girl flesh hanging out of them new homemade swim suits and it didn’t go unnoticed by Hoot either. MOJO shot some sparks to the young tender titties, making his acquaintance at that very second too.

“Damn Hoot, you shocked me.”

“It gets even better, BB” Joani said with a wicked grin.

“Hoot we need your help with a personal problem, if we can find a place that’s real private. BB’s got a real bad problem that needs taken care of quick, OK?” Joani kissed Hoot on his cheek, then turned to kiss BB on hers too.

“Sure, I’d be proud to help my two best girlfriends in the whole world. I know a quiet place over there in them trees, c’mon and I’ll show you.”

“Hoot?”

“Yeah, BB.”

“Did you really mean that, what you just said?”

“I sure did BB, you and I have been close friends for years now. If you were a boy we’d spend a lot more time together than we do now. But I like you as a girl, since you’ve filled out and got them huge boobs.”

“Thanks Hoot, I needed to hear that. You see it’s about what me and you were talking about the other day when we rode your Harley.”

“BB, you mean you’re off your period and ready to get your cherry busted?” Hoot said with a grin.

“Well yes, Hoot. I am as a matter of fact. You always know what your friends are gonna say, don’t you?”

“With my special friends I do, BB. You’n Joani are the most special friends I ever had, except my Mom and my Dad.”

They were following along real close behind Hoot as he walked along a trail that had been cut through the underbrush in the state park.

“This will be a new nature trail. When they get it all fixed up, they’ll put down pea-gravel on the walk path and make some little rest stops and lookout places along the hills. There’s a place back here that I found one day that’s real quiet and out of the way,” Hoot told them as they came to a small clearing in the trees with a little pond in the middle.

“This is beautiful Hoot,” Joani said.

“Yeah, I knew you’d like it here and I think it’s a special place for BB to lose her cherry too, don’t you?”

“I sure do, what do you think, BB?” Joani asked.

“I think I’m ready for Hoot to fuck me,” BB said and laughed.

“There’s a pile of leaves over here, let’s go sit down and just relax a bit first, BB,” Hoot said as he took both the girl’s hands and led them back a ways to the tree line.

“Hoot, why don’t you kiss BB and make her relaxed? That will do it for her,” Joani said.

Hoot turned to BB and opened his arms. BB stepped into his embrace and put her arms up around his neck, she wanted this to be the best kiss ever.

Hoot touched his lips to her’s, tender like and she opened her mouth, and groaning as he slipped his tongue into her mouth to play with her’s.

Joani walked up behind BB and untied her top and both sides of her bottoms on her new swim suit they’d made just a while ago.

BB moaned again as she felt her boobs get naked against Hoots chest.

Then she felt Joani take her bottoms off and she felt the warm air hit the wet lips of her pussy and really hunched up against Hoot as he hugged her.

Joani was busy with her hands as she ran them up and down BB’s back, slipping her fingers into her butt crack, to feel her wetness between her thighs.

BB was bumping her groin up against Hoot’s groin and moaning more and more as she lip locked with Hoot.

Joani was getting excited too and ran her fingers under BB’s butt cheeks to find her slobbering pussy. Then she slipped two fingers into her and finger-fucked BB, as she humped and bumped her belly against Hoot’s swelling cock inside his swim suit.

Joani felt like she was getting good at this. She had just helped her Mom get fucked by Hoot earlier and now she was helping two long time friends fuck each other for the first time.

Joani moved around behind Hoot and pulled his swim trunks down over his tight butt and down to his ankles, slapping his foot to make him step out of them.

She wanted to be sure Hoot was ready to fuck, so she slipped her hand between his legs and jacked his long cock up and down a few times as they continued to hug and kiss.

BB felt the little tingles as they started to tickle and tingle her nipples and make her soft flesh itch and scratch.

She rubbed her titties back and forth across Hoot’s chest and MOJO hit her nipples with a head-on crash that made her pussy snap and flash sparks from one slippery lip to the other one.

“Hoot?”

“Yeah?” He answered as they took a deep breath.

“Why don’t you suck her pussy? I think she’d like it sucked the way you did mine yesterday before you fucked me, don’t you?”

“Yeahhh.”

“Come lay down on these leaves, BB. Let Hoot get between your legs.

“You’re in for a ride you’ll never forget girl.”

“I’m ready, Joani,” BB said as she lay back in the pile of leaves and spread her arms and her legs wide, looking up at Hoot as he knelt down between her thighs.

“Suck my pussy Hoot. Make me cum with your mouth, please.”

Hoot stuck his pointy tongue to her pussy lips and she felt a jolt of electricity hit her, making her shiver.

Then he moved closer to lick her wet slit from bottom to top, sticking his tongue to her swollen clitty. The sparks flew all around her pussy and BB’s legs flew up in the air, thrashing and kicking before she let them drop back to the pile of leaves, splayed wide open for more.

Joani was down on her knees beside BB. She reached between BB’s big titties, rubbing them, making her nipples stand up, swollen and puffy.

BB started to cum and she had three delicious cums in a row as Hoot sucked her girl juice right out of her little pussy.

“Joani?”

“Yeah, BB?”

“I’m ready for some cock, help me get fucked.”

“Hoot?”

“Yeahhh?” He said as he backed up to look at Joani.

“Come up here and kiss her titties while I put a fucking rubber on your cock ... BB’s ready to fuck you.”

Hoot moved up and started kissing and licking BB’s titties. Her swollen, pussy lips cracking and popping with little jolts of electricity the whole time.

Joani took the rubber out of the foil wrapper and turned it to roll it down over Hoot’s cockhead and on down the long stalk of Hoot’s cock.

Then she pushed his fat cockhead up to rub it up and down through BB’s slippery pussy lips, getting the fucking rubber coated, so it would slip inside her without hurting.

Hoot was still kissing and licking her boobs. loving the feel of them all over the sides of his face. Joani was jacking his cock up and down against BB’s pussy slit making his cockhead push her wet lips open each time it slapped against her.

BB was humping her butt up off the ground, attempting to catch Hoot’s cock with her snapping pussy as Joani rubbed it against her hungry lips.

Joani lined the head of Hoot’s cock up with BB’s dripping pussy and held it in place as she took her other hand and placed right on top of his sexy buttocks.

Joani shoved Hoot’s butt down and BB screamed as his cock popped her cherry, then she locked her legs and went stiff.

For a second, time was suspended before she went into a wild shaking, trembling all out fuck. She took more and more of his huge cock into her hungry pussy for the first time.

BB felt the sparks run up inside her her pussy.

The little jagged bolts of lightning were snapping at her pussy lips and jumping back and forth between her swollen nipples as he fucked his cock into her with all the energy he could muster.

Joani took her fingers and swiped them through BB’s slippery pussy juice that was running down between her butt cheeks and tasted the sweet nectar.

She gathered up a good glob on her fingers again and went around to BB.

“Taste this BB,” she said as she let the thick honey drip on BB’s lips.

BB McMasters sucked her cherry juice off Joani’s fingers and wanted more.

She was grunting and moaning as her face screwed up and she felt her body being overcome with a major earthquake of an orgasm.

BB fainted and her body continued making little fucking moves up at Hoot’s cock as she lay passed out.

Joani grabbed Hoot’s face and kissed him. Her lips taking little stabs of electricity from his tongue.

“You’re the best cherry popper ever, Hoot McCoy. We could go into business and set up shop somewhere,” Joani told good-looking friend.

BB raised her head and smiled up at Joani, then Hoot, as they looked down at her.

“Damn, that was some kinda fucking you put on me, Hoot McCoy. You’re the best friend a girl ever had.”

“Awww shucks, BB. The pleasure was all mine. This next one will be the one you’ll remember forever, cause I’m gonna let you ride my cock like a cowgirl. That’s mine and Joani’s favorite way to fuck,” Hoot told her and rolled over with BB laying on top of him.

She brought her knees up in the leaves and sat down straddling his saddle, letting his stiff cock slip out the back side.

Joani was there with a fresh fucking-rubber, getting them ready for a wild ride to the finish line.

BB rode Hoot McCoy’s hard cock and held on tight as he tried his best to buck her off as she fucked against him.

They were sweating and the beads of sweat were running down between BB’s boobs and dripping down on her already slippery pussy, making sloshing and slurping sounds as they fucked and romped together.

Joani got that evil little grin on her face and slipped Hoot’s MOJO from around his neck and slapped it against BB’s left titty.

BB jerked and sat up straight. Taking all Hoot was offering her, she threw out her arms as she felt the sparks fly from nipple to nipple.

She felt the sparks run down her sweaty belly to her swollen, tender young pussy.

BB knew at that instant that fucking was something she was gonna do on a regular basis from now on.

‘I’ll be a good girl until I get my clothes off, then when I’m bare ass naked, I’m gonna fuck til I drop’ She vowed to herself as she felt her young pussy explode and spray her juices all over Hoot’s cock and thighs.

“What a mother-fucking, fuck that was. Damn I just thought we fucked the first time,” BB said, as she grinned down at Joani and Hoot.

BB, Joani, and Hoot walked out into the small man-made pond in the clearing and washed the cum out and off themselves. They splashed and played in the pond.

“Joani?”

“Yeah?”

“I want to be a part of the next fucking Hoot gives you, can I?”

“I’d love it, BB ... on one condition.”

“Name it.”

“I want to suck your titties and your pussy while Hoot fucks me doggy style.”

“Shit, girl, you made my pussy nearly snap my finger off when you said that. I never been sucked by a girl ... but I’ll let you.”

“Good, then I’ll let you help Hoot fuck me next time. Let’s all sneak down and see what the others are doing. I bet they think we got lost.”

“Hoot, I think I’ll let Bubba fuck me now that you’ve fucked my cherry out of the way. That old boy’s got a good sized cock too from what his sister told me.”

“Go for it BB, I can assure you he does. I’ve seen him piss when we were fishing last spring up on the river, he can piss a stream 10 foot out into the water with that fire hose he’s got.”

“Is it bigger than yours, Hoot? I don’t know if I could take that.”

“Heckkk Nawww ... but it’s near-bout.”

“Good, then count Bubba as being fucked,” BB giggled as they came to the clearing where the others were.

Joani and BB had decided to just go topless and get some sun on their titties, since they were having trouble getting their tops untangled anyway.

They walked out of the tree line and saw Bubba sitting across on the other side on a big flat stump about three foot high. Little Tom and Mink-Eye were sitting down at the water’s edge and she was sitting between his outspread legs, leaning back against his chest as he reached around and rubbed and caressed her tits.

They looked around for Bucky and PC, and saw them a little further along in their sex play.

PC was bent over Bucky sucking his dick and Bucky was finger-fucking her at the same time.

“I’m gonna go sit with Bubba. He looks so lonesome sitting over there alone,” BB said, as she started around the tree line to where Bubba sat with his head down, sneaking looks at his friends as they got it on with the girls down by the lake.

“Hey Bubba, can I sit on the stump with you? Everyone else is busy and I don’t have anyone to talk to,” BB said as she walked up behind Bubba.

He jumped and turned around to see BB standing there with her huge knockers sticking out in the sunlight like great big pointed watermelons.

“Shit BB, you scared me. I was just sitting over here out of the way and didn’t see you. You sure do have some pretty titties, BB. I hope you don’t mind me looking at them since you got them shining naked like that.”

“I love boys to look at my titties, Bubba. I just now got brave enough to let anybody see them naked though. Do you really think I got pretty ones?” BB asked as she cupped her hands under each of them and shook them at Bubba.

“Damn girl, don’t be shaking them things at me like that, it’s all I can do to sit here and look at them without grabbing a handful.”

“Well Bubba, if you’ll let me sit on that big ol’ stump with you, I’ll let you touch the very end of each one, the nipple that is.”

“Sure you can sit down here, BB and I’d be proud to know that I touched your nipples, you’re the best lookin girl around here.”

“No I’m not either, Bubba. There are lot’s of pretty girls around these parts.”

“Yeah but none as pretty and none with them beautiful big knockers like you got, BB.”

“Bubba?”

“Yeah BB?”

“Why don’t you turn around here and face me, you got me so worked up that I think I want you to kiss my nipples now.”

“BB, I ain’t ever even kissed a girl’s lips or put my hands on her titties. I wouldn’t even know how to kiss. I’d be afraid I’d just bite down on them.”

“Come on close, Bubba, I’ll teach you how Joani showed me to let a boy kiss her nipples and get him to suck them until they stand up proud.”

“You will?”

“Sure and if you do it just like I say, I bet you’ll have my pussy all wet and bothered too. If it gets that way would you put your finger in it and pleasure me some, Bubba?”

“Damn BB, you better watch out. I’ve never been this close to a girl like this, I’d be so fumbly and nervous that I’d make a mess of it, I just know I would BB.”

“Bubba?”

“Yeah?”

“I really want you to kiss my titties and suck on my nipples, will you? PLEASE?”

“I’ll try, but you’ll have to tell me how and show me what to do if you want me to make you feel good.”

“I’ll show you Bubba and I just know that your big ol’ gentle hands will make me feel so good as you suck my nipples for me, they are hurting just knowing you’re about to.”

“Then lean over here to me BB and I’ll try to do it right.”

BB leaned over and so did Bubba, she held her right titty out with her hand and pulled his head closer with her other hand. Bubba opened his wet lips and kissed her nipple with a big, loud wet smooch and looked up at BB and grinned.

“Do it again Bubba and put it in your mouth and suck like a baby on his Momma’s titty this time, OK?”

“Yeah.”

Bubba leaned over and took BB’s nipple into his mouth, rolled it around with his tongue and sucked it as if trying to get milk from it.

Bubba turned and reached up to put his other hand over BB’s other swollen nipple and she pressed it hard against his warm hand.

“Bubba?”

“Yeah?” He said as he stopped sucking for a second.

“Suck the other one now ... it needs sucking too.”

Bubba turned to sit facing BB and his long legs hung off the stump on either side of her where she now knelt in front of him.

“That feels so good, Bubba. I think my pussy is getting all wet now. Will you feel down there inside my swimsuit and see?”

“Yeah.”

“Damn BB, you really are wet, what caused that?”

“You did, Bubba. That’s what a girl does when the boy she likes makes her feel so good that she wants him to touch her pussy and finger-fuck her.”

“You want me to do that to you really, BB?”

“Yeah.”

“Can I look at it too while I stick my finger in it?”

“Sure you can, Bubba. I’d love for you to see my bare naked shaved pussy up close like that. I’d even open wide so you could kiss it too ... that is if you ever got the urge.”

“Shit I got the urge right now, BB. Can you pull down your swim suit and let me see it real close? I want to kiss you down there and I feel like I even want to suck your pussy, could I?”

“Shit yeah, Bubba.”

BB turned around and stood up, she slipped her bottoms off and let them fall to the ground, then she turned around to sit on the edge of the stump with her legs spread wide in front of Bubba.

“Damn BB, you got the prettiest titties and the prettiest pussy I’ve ever seen.”

“Bubba, how many naked women have you seen?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.