The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Not only did Mary give Jason a blow job with all the girls gathered around as close as they could get, but Mary got so turned on that she took a rubber out of Jason’s jeans on the floor and rolled it down his dick when she had gotten him sucked hard again.

Then Mary straddled him and took his skinny little dick up in her pussy, fucking him right there in Marcy’s bedroom as the girls oooohed and aaaahed at what they were witnessing.

Joani knew just exactly how to suck Hoot’s big ol’ wild thing, she just wondered if she’d be able to take enough in her mouth to make him feel good.

Hoot watched as Joani knelt down beside him and took his dick in her small hands and started jacking him off as if she had done it a hundred times.

“Joani, have you ever done this before?”

“No but we practiced with cucumbers and bananas, at Marcy’s house a lot and I was the best of the bunch.”

“That sure feels good Joani.”

“Thanks Hoot, I hope I do you a good job,” Then she laughed at what she’d said.

Joani had Hoot’s dick hard and his skin was pulled so tight she could have struck a match on it when she lowered her mouth to take his swollen dick-knob into her mouth.

Hoot nearly shot her teeth out, but held his load as Joani felt him spark against her tender tongue. Her pussy gave a little snap and she took more in her mouth.

“Joani, turn your sexy butt around toward me so I can finger-fuck you while you do this.”

“OK,” Joani said, thinking he meant for her to get over him with her legs.

She straddled Hoot’s head and shoulders with her knees spread wide, her pussy wide open just above his face.

Joani was slobbering and sucking now, she was as excited to give her first ever blow job to Hoot McCoy, as he was to get it.

Joani was really getting into this, she took more than half of his long thick cock in her mouth, and felt his big bulb head bump the back of her throat; that just made her shiver all over, and her little pussy gave another snap just above Hoot’s face where he was finger fucking her.

“Joani?”

“MMMmfffMMph?”

“Can I suck your pussy while you’re sucking my dick?”

“YSSSttthhhmmm Plezzzzzzzezzee,” Joani said with Hoot’s dick in the back of her throat, she felt the urge to just swallow the head of his dick right down her throat when he asked her that.

Joani spread her knees wider, her pussy was just inches above Hoot’s mouth when she felt the electricity jump from his probing tongue to her wet dripping little slit.

“UUUMMMMPPPhhhhh, Moooorrrrrreee,” she screamed into his pee hole as she almost swallowed him again.

Hoot knew what she had said and stabbed his pointed tongue into her pussy, directly at her little pink clitty bud.

Joani swallowed Hoot’s dick head and she loved the way it felt deep in her throat as his cock jerked and jumped in her.

Hoot thought he was gonna shoot her tonsils out but held back, he wondered if Joani still had tonsils. He wanted her to have a real bang up cum before he shot in her throat anyway.

Hoot reached up and pulled Joani’s hips down, forcing his tongue inside her pussy deep as he licked and curled it across her sensitive, clamping, clasping pussy muscles.

Hoot locked on tight, like a vacuum cleaner and sucked her so hard, her little lips went in his mouth and he went deeper with his wild tongue. Hoot didn’t know he could perform like this under pressure, this was good to know.

Joani was fucking Hoot’s face and hunching herself against his slobbering mouth as she sucked him deeper and swallowed more of his oversized, raging young boy cock.

Hoot ran his tongue deep, raking it back hard to her clitty bud. Joani gave it up and let her little girl juice spray out around his lips and run down his face, onto his neck and puddle up on his old wool army surplus blanket.

Hoot let his cum go too and if Joani hadn’t had her tonsils out when she was younger, Hoot would have shot them to pieces and blown them clear to her heaving, humping belly.

Joani never skipped a beat as Hoot shot wad after wad of his youthful load into her throat, she didn’t even have to swallow, it shot right on past that part of her throat.

Hoot just kept right on sucking and pulling on her tender wet pussy and Joani felt another orgasmic wave move down to her pussy.

The sparks were flying all around the outside of her pussy as well as snapping her little clitty bud with sharp pops as she took all Hoot threw at her.

When her orgasm hit her this time, her mouth went to Hoot’s pubic hair and she felt him flood her insides with his sweet tasting semen.

‘God, I wish I could take all this cum up my bare naked little pussy right from his bare naked big wild thing all the way to my womb.’ Joani thought as she sprayed and sprayed Hoot, until he felt it run into his nose and had to give a snort to blow it back out so he could breathe.

Joani was spent, she had been fucked and she had been sucked. She had fucked Hoot and she had sucked Hoot. She fell sideways on Hoot’s legs and his big wild thing fell over on his other leg and lay there jerking and jumping as she grinned at it.

Hoot pulled back and took a deep breath as he realized he had not breathed for a long time as he sucked the wild little teen age sex pot to an explosive orgasm.

It was an hour later before either of them even opened their eyes. The sun was going down and the shadows were closing on the clear water of the lake’s surface.

“Joani?”

“Yeah?”

“Let’s go skinny dipping.”

“Yeahhhhhh.”

Joani pulled herself slowly up and knelt beside Hoot, she turned to kiss him right through all her pussy juice that was beginning to get sticky on his lips. Joani had Hoot’s cum spread all over her lips too as they kissed deep and held each other tight.

They walked slowly toward the water and looked at each other and grinned.

They took their time and washed real good before they went back to the blanket.

Joani watched as her sexy lover pulled his tight jeans up over his tight ass then pulled his boots on.

He picked up the blanket with all their clothes rolled inside and smiled at Joani standing there bare ass naked with a sexy smile on her fresh face and her wet hair plastered to her head.

“You’re really gonna do it, are ya?”

“Hell yes I am,.I’m gonna ride your wild thing back to camp bare ass naked and I want you to fuck my sore little pussy one more time while we sit on the Harley.”

“Let’s ride Joani!”

Hoot got the big Harley fired up and Joani straddled the seat behind him, scooting her bare naked, shaved pussy as close as she could to Hoot’s sexy butt. She sure wished they both could ride bare ass naked like this before she went home.

Joani felt the vibration from the hard hitting Harley engine right under her tender little pussy and felt the cum build up to a blowout before it squirted out on the leather seat and ran under Hoots jeans.

Hoot rode his rumbling Harley slowly around the circle of camper spots and pulled into the Menetti’s camp. He made a wide turn around the table, and headed out the drive before they stopped. Hoot knew they could see her parents before they saw them if they happened to get back early.

Hoot felt his dick give a jerk and a jump. He knew his MOJO could read his thoughts now.

Hoot stepped off the Harley and shucked his jeans down and off, then he pulled his boots back on and Joani looked at him in the dim light from the pavilion.

‘Oh God, he looks so sexy and handsome standing there bare ass naked in his cowboy boots.’

Joani crawled off the Harley and Hoot sat back down on the wide leather seat.

Joani climbed back up with Hoot’s help and turned to straddle the huge smooth gas tank. She sat right down on the big chrome gas cap and slid forward to get closer to Hoot.

Hoot handed her the fucking rubber and in the nearly dark she got it rolled down his long hard stalk, then raised her butt with Hoot’s hands lifting her from behind.

Joani held Hoot’s big wild thing up as he helped her lower her tender pussy down over it one more time.

Joani’s pussy took the sparks directly on her clitty bud and dropped down hard on Hoot’s big dick.

“Hoot?”

“Yeah?”

“Fuck me Hoot, cause I’m gonna fuck you!”

They went at each other hard and fast, the heat from the big Harley engine under them still rising up under the leather seat and the heat from Joani’s hot pussy juice made the night air warm and tangy as they fucked and screwed against each other.

Joani took Hoot’s MOJO in her small hand and pressed it to her left titty, the sparks jumped and sparkled in the near dark night and flew up in the air like fire flies flying and floating above their heads.

“Gosh Hoot, look at that – that’s awesome. I just love the way you fuck me Hoot and make my pussy slobber all over your big wild thing. Shit Hoot, my pussy is slobbering all over both your wild things tonight,” Joani giggled as she hunched her sexy little butt up and rode Hoot’s hard dick deep inside her tender folds.

Joani felt the sparks from Hoot’s big dick start to shoot up inside her and she knew they were both getting close.

Joani leaned back and they both saw the sparks send little lightning bolts out from both her small titty nipples as they struck Hoot on his hard little titty nipples and flew off into the night in jagged flashes of light.

“That’s awesome Hoot, I love fucking, don’t you Hoot?”

“Yeah.”

The two teenagers were dressed and sitting by a small camp fire that Hoot had built, talking about all they had experienced and Joani giggling as she told Hoot that she was gonna tell all her friends every detail of their stay here and every detail of her riding both of Hoot McCoy’s ‘wild thangs.’

Dub and Cloris Menetti drove into camp and saw the two teenagers sitting by the fire waiting patiently for them to get back.

Cloris felt self conscious about the fact that Dub had put her panties in his pocket and made her ride back to camp while he fingered her pussy. Now she had to stand and talk to Joani and her sweet young friend Hoot McCoy, with her bare naked pussy dripping down her leg.

‘I can’t believe I let Dub fuck me bent over that picnic table up there with all those people so close at the other tables, damn that was so wild. Just like when we were kids and sneaking off at night to fuck like rabbits for a few minutes and hurrying back before my Dad started looking for us.’

‘I’ll say one thing for Dub Menetti, he’s still got what it takes to make my little pussy purr.’ Cloris giggled out loud.

“What’s so funny Mom?” Joani asked.

“I was just thinking of some people we saw up there on the mountain.”

“Were they doing the ‘dirty thing’, Mom?”

“Well if you must know, yes they were,” Cloris said and giggled again.

“I reckon I better head on home, Mom and Dad will be wondering where I am,” Hoot said as he stood up and stretched his arms up high and wide.

‘My God, look at the cock on that boy’ Cloris thought as she looked at the tight jeans at Hoot’s crotch.

‘I just wonder if they’ve been fucking around tonight too, I just bet that Joani can fuck as good as her Mom did at her age’ Cloris thought and giggled again.

“Hoot, I had a wonderful time riding on your wild thing,” Joani smiled up at him.

Hoot leaned down and kissed her on the cheek and it felt almost as good as when she got her cum just a few minutes ago.

“Hoot, we’ll see you tomorrow won’t we?” Cloris Menetti asked as Hoot was getting on his Harley.

“Yes Ma’am, I’ll be over here about mid morning to get Joani, I sure hope she brought a swim suit with her.”

“We will find her something to wear swimming, none of us brought them, I wish we had now.”

“Well if you and Mr. Dub want to go private swimming, there’s a cove around the bend from where the new lake parking lot is. There’s a sand beach and all, no one knows about it and it’s not officially opened to the public yet.”

“I’ll remember that, Hoot,” Dub laughed and goosed his wife under her dress tail, right in her bare naked, shaved pussy.

Hoot fired up his Harley and let it sit there popping with the unmistakable hit and miss rhythm of the big V-Twin engine, his feet spread wide on the pavement, his hands on the handlebars as he looked at Joani, winking at her in the fading light.


Dub Menetti got up early the next morning and told Cloris he wanted to take a walk down the new lake Hoot had told them about last night.

“You want to walk with me, Baby?”

“I would Dub, but Joani and I are gonna make us some swim suits. I saw some of the new two piece ones in a fashion magazine called bikinis. I think we can take one of our big beach towels and make one for both of us. You go ahead and look the lake over. I promise that if it’s as secluded as Hoot says, we will go skinny dipping like we did as kids.”

“OK, I’ll see you when I get back then. Cut off a pair of my old jeans you packed, OK?”

“OK, Baby.”

“Mom, are you really gonna make us a bikini like you said? I saw some pictures of Brigitte Bardot wearing a bikini and they barely cover your nipples and pussy. Would you wear something like that, Mom?”

“After the loving your Dad gave me last night, I’d go naked down main street if he asked me to.”

“He poured it to you like he did the night before, huh?”

“I knew you were watching, you little shit. I was horny as hell just knowing you were watching too,” Cloris Menetti and her daughter laughed.

“I smell you Mom, I bet it was you and Dad that fucked on a picnic table up there wasn’t it?”

“Oh God, Yessss. He fucked me from behind and made me cum three times before he got his cum.”

“Wow Mom, this is turning into a really exciting vacation for you and Dad, huh?”

They were talking and Cloris was measuring Joani for her new bikini. She held the end of the big wide towel up to Joani’s naked butt and made a small cut with her scissors, then she did the same to her crotch, making a shorter pattern in front.

“When I get yours cut to fit, I can lay it down on top of the rest of the towel and cut one to fit me.”

“Wow Mom, this is so sexy – us doing this together.”

“I love it Joani, I feel so close to you this week. I want us to be close and share our feelings and I want you to come to me for anything ... will you?”

“Yes Mom and thank you for this too. I love you so much for letting me go with Hoot last night, we had a great time.”

“Did you fuck him?”

“Yes, I hope that was alright, we used up three rubbers too.”

“Damn Joani, three?”

“Mom do you know what a MOJO is?”

“Some kind of black-magic thing isn’t it?”

“No, Hoot’s got a MOJO that’s a sexual MOJO and it makes his dick shoot little bitty sparks up in your pussy and come out your nipples. It feels awesome, Mom.”

“Joani, there’s no such thing as a sexual MOJO. He was just telling you that to get you naked.”

“No Mom ... I swear when we got here last night I had ridden all the way back from the city limits bare ass naked on his Harley and I was HOT. I told Hoot I wanted to fuck him on his Harley and he took off his jeans and sat down on the seat and I sat on his dick, he’s got a HUGE dick, Mom. He even calls it a COCK. The little sparks would jump between us and fly up in the air like fireflies.”

“Joani, you always have had the wildest imagination, you’re making this crap up, right?”

“No Mom! I bet Hoot would show you if you wanted him to. You’d love his HUGE cock and love the way he can make his cock spark and hit your clitty bud too.”

“Hush girl, you’re making me horny with that crazy story.”

“It’s not a story Mom. I’m gonna ask Hoot to take a walk with you and me late this evening and I bet when he sticks his big wild-thang up in your pussy, you’ll believe me.”

“Hush girl and let’s get these things cut out and fitted.”

They worked even faster. Hoot said he’d be there by mid-morning and it was 8:30 already.

Joani tried on her new homemade bikini and it felt like she had skimpy panties on and they were about to fall off.

“Mom we need to tie them up tighter, they’re hanging loose on me.”

Cloris Menetti worked them over again and cut away a lot of loose material.

She tied the strong strings back to the ends and pulled the narrow strip of terry-cloth material up between her daughters legs and snugged it up to her little pussy in front. Then turned her around to fit the back part over her sexy little butt. Joani liked this better as she looked at herself with her Mom’s hand held mirror.

Cloris was tickled at her handy work and so was Joani.

“I can see your pussy lips Joani, but I saw them when you wore those new short-shorts too ... so this isn’t any worse.”

“I love the way these feel on my naked skin Mom. I think they may slip up in my butt crack when I bend over though,” Joani bent over and sure enough they did slip tight into the crack between her cute little butt cheeks.

“It’s OK Joani, all the boys will love it and the girls will want some too.”

“God I feel so naughty, Mom. But I LOVE it.”

“Help me get mine cut and fitted and we can make some tops then.”

“Oh God Joani, we better be glad that both of have shaved all our pussy hair off, or we’d had a shaggy mess hanging out of these things. I may have cut my pattern a bit too small, what do you think?”

“I love it Mom and you know Dad will. I see your pussy is getting wet already. You’re thinking the same thing aren’t you?”

“Yes I was and I even thought of you talking about Hoot too. God I feel so horny. I wish I knew you were telling the truth, I’d let that boy fuck me too ... that is if you didn’t mind.”

“I’d love to prove it to you Mom, and if you get fucked by Hoot McCoy, you better get ready for me to be right beside you while you get the piss knocked out of you with his MOJO.”

“Joani hush up with that stuff, will you? My pussy is dripping as it is.

“Let’s get us some kind of tops made. Your Dad will be back soon and Hoot will be here too.”

“Mom I just had a great idea. Where did you put those red bandana’s of Dad’s? I saw you packing them?”

“Oh Joani, I love the way you think girl. I’ll get them.”

They were both sporting new bikinis and both Mom and Daughter just loved the way they looked as well as the way the felt on them.

The beach towel they had cut up was bright red and Dub’s bandanas were red, so they looked like store bought when they got through.

“Mom?”

“Yes, Hon.”

“When Hoot gets here, I want you to walk with us out to where we get on his Harley.”

“OK Dear.”

“I’m gonna ask him to kiss you on your lips ... OK Mom?”

“Joani, you just never stop with your wild tales do you?” Cloris smiled.

“Mom just say yes, I promise you’ll thank me for the rest of your life when you find out I’m not joking this time.”

“OK Hon just hush. I’ll let Hoot kiss me on my lips. Maybe the three of us should walk over to use the restroom before you and Hoot leave, then your Dad won’t see me.”

“Mom?”

“What now Joani?”

“You better start thinking of a way you can get away with Hoot and me for about an hour so he can fuck you. One kiss is all it’s gonna take Mom ... you’ll see.”

“Joani I swear Baby, if he can make sparks jump from my lips and my pussy spark at the same time. I’ll fuck his brains out ... OK?” Cloris laughed and Joani just smiled.

“Mom just remember to be ready to have your pussy explode when he kisses you. I’m warning you.”

Hoot rolled up on his big rumbling Harley at that very second and Cloris just nodded at Joani and they went out to meet him.

Hoot was wearing his new swim suit his Mom had bought him for his birthday since he was working out at the park and could swim more.

Alice McCoy knew Hoot’s exact size and bought him one size too small. She just loved to see her son’s sexy butt when he modeled it for her too.

Hoot had his cowboy boots on with his new sport style swim trunks – as they were called. They were square cut top and bottom and only covered his butt crack in back and showed all his pubic hair in front. They did have a nylon net sewn inside them to hold his privates in place as he swam.

“Shit, look at that boy Joani. He’s one sexy looking piece of man flesh. I hope he has lots of rubbers with him. Girl you’re gonna need them, with him around.”

“You’re gonna get it too Mrs. W. L. Menetti ... you just wait!”

“Hey Hoot, that’s some sexy swim suit you’re wearing,” Joani said as they walked out of the pop-up tent camper.

“Gosh Joani, you and your Mom look like Hollywood models in them new swimsuits. Wow, that looks awesome on you. Sorry Ms. Menetti, I hope you’re not offended.”

“I’m never offended when a sexy young stud compliments me in the same manner as my daughter.”

“Shoot Ma’am, you two could pass for sisters, not Mom and daughter.”

“Oh you silly thing, hush your mouth.”

“Mom I need to pee before we go, will you and Hoot walk over to the restrooms with me?”

“Sure Joani, I need to pee too,” Hoot said as they walked side by side. Mom on one side, daughter on the other.

They parted and Joani and her Mom went in their side and Hoot went in the other side.

‘Shoot, Ms. Menetti sure looks hot in that skimpy little swim suit, she sure has some nice boobs too, I bet her pussy is shaved like Joani’s, cause the thing fits right up next to her pussy lips’ Hoot thought and his dick gave a jerk and shot a spark that hit his finger as he shook the pee off the end of it.

‘Dang, snapping at me, are ya?’ Hoot laughed to himself.

When Hoot came out the offset door, Joani was waiting to grab his arm.

“Hoot I need a real big favor from you ... OK?”

“Sure, what’s wrong Joani?”

“Well I was telling Mom how good you kiss and how you could make sparks jump to me and she said Dad never kisses her like that. Will you please kiss my Mom for me, please? I’ll fuck you all day if you will,” Joani begged.

“I reckon if it’s that important to you, I could kiss her once Joani. Do you want me to just peck her cheek?”

“Shit no Hoot, I want you to swab her throat out and make her pussy jump for joy when you shoot sparks into her ... PLEASE?”

“Well if you’re sure about this, I’ll do it for you.”

They were walking slowly back around the building when Cloris Menetti walked back there behind the bushes where she was looking for them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.