The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

“Sharon, are you sure you want to do this? I’d be proud just to see you naked, but to hold you and make love to you would be like a fairy tale.”

“Hoot not only do I want to fuck you, I need a good fucking and I know you’re a gentleman and will never tell. I want you to ride my ass and screw my pussy until I tell you to leave me alone ... will you?”

“Your wish is my command, O’ Fair Lady.”

Sharon laughed at Hoot’s attempt to be a gentleman of honor.

“How do you want our first fuck Sharon?”

“I want us both to be naked as the day we were born and I want to sit on your belly like I was sitting on your Harley, then I want to be fucked doggy style. I’ve dreamed of a man taking me like that and I lie awake at night wondering what it feels like. I’ll let you pick how you want the other fuck. That is if you are up for three in a row.”

“Yeah, if that’s all you want I can stop there.”

“You little shit. Get your ass naked and lay down in that soft grass there.”

Sharon laughed at Hoot, ‘he said he’d stop at three fucks if that’s all I wanted.’

“Shit Hoot, you do get big when you get hard don’t you? That’s a weapon, it’s not a cock,” Sharon said as Hoot lay down with his dick sticking up.

“Hand me that rubber and let me see if it will even fit down over this axe handle.”

Sharon was on her knees beside Hoot with her sexy butt pointed toward his face. Hoot reached out to run his fingers slowly and lightly up through her butt crack, starting at her slippery pussy lips and pausing at her butthole to gently finger it.

“OHHHhhhh, I love that.”

“I got it all the way down Hoot. Well I used all the rubber but you still have some cock left uncovered,” Sharon said.

“Hoot I’ve only let two people fuck me. You’ll be my third and my pussy is slobbering, just waiting for me to get this wild-thing inside me.

“Please Hoot – make me cum. I’ve never had an orgasm with a dick in my pussy,” Sharon looked down at Hoot, as she lowered her pussy closer and closer to the head of his long thick cock.

She was about an inch from making contact when the first spark jumped to her wet pussy lips and made her jerk and jump.

“Damn Hoot ... what was that? It felt like a spark of electricity jumped from your cock to my pussy. Did you feel that?”

“Yeahhh, do it again Sharon.”

Sharon lowered her pussy again and another spark jumped up and struck her right on her clit where it poked out from the front of her pussy.

This time instead of jerking back, her knees weakened and she dropped down on him, feeling the electric pulses shoot into her pussy rapid fire.

“OH, MY GOD!”

“Yeahhh, feels good don’t it?”

“Shit, I reckon,” Sharon said as she lowered herself to take more and more. Her butt was quivering and jerking involuntarily as the pulses hit inside her pussy and made her muscles twitch and snap.

“That’s all I can take right now Hoot ... just let me fuck you like this until I can take more, OK?”

“Yeahhh.”

“God, I can’t believe this is me, out here buck ass naked sitting astraddle a handsome young man who’s hung like a horse and it’s just a little after 5:00 in the afternoon. Fuck me like I need to be fucked Hoot.”

Hoot humped his big cock into her as the sparks continued to snap at her tender folds. They were short and quick and they kept popping her like a pack of firecrackers going off.

“Oh Shit Hoot, I got it all in me now. I want to ride your big cock while it’s stabbing me all the way to my belly. Hold still and let me get this going before you try to go deeper, OK?”

“Yeahhh.”

Sharon was sliding back and forth, riding the big stalk as her pussy loosened a little more.

“Yes make your cock rake my clit when I roll back like this. OH, GOD YES ... just like that Hoot.”

Sharon noticed the shiny arrowhead lying on Hoot’s chest fastened around his neck with a sparkling silver chain. She took one hand that was still wet with her pussy juice and reached out slowly to touch it.

Just as her hand came close, her trembling knees gave out and she dropped, her hand pressed onto Hoot’s chest right over his arrowhead.

Sharon started shaking her upper body, her titties were flying from side to side, her head was shaking from side as if she were saying NO.

Her mouth was open, she was drooling, and making lalalalala sounds as her lips flopped and trembled. Her orgasm hit her and ripped back through her pussy to her hips. She started rocking her hips slowly.

Sharon was about to come down from her first ever orgasm with a cock in her pussy.

She never made it back to earth ... Hoot saw her slow down and started humping and fucking his long cock deeper and deeper into her, pulling her hips against his groin with his hands clamped onto her hips.

Sharon got her second cum just as Hoot shot the rubber full of his hot semen.

Sharon passed out and fell over on Hoot’s chest – the arrowhead right between her firm tits.

Her nipples sparked against Hoots chest and the sparks ran down her trembling belly, snapping at her clit when it hit her pussy.

Sharon rolled off Hoot in self defense, pushing him away, grinning and blubbering as she tried to talk.

“Hoot,” Sharon said when she finally got her breath and her tongue could move again.

“Yeahhh.”

“Do you fuck like that all the time?”

“Yeahhh, unless I’m wet.”

“What happens when you get wet? Or do I even want to know that?”

“It gets even better.”

“No way can it get any better than that, Hoot McCoy. That fuck was out of this world.”

“It does ... I’ll go out and help you wash off, and I’ll fuck you from behind while we’re in the water.”

“You’ll kill me if you do.”

“Nawww, I’ll show you when you calm down some. Then you’ll want some more, you’ll see.”

“There’s no way I can fuck more tonight, and maybe not for a week or so Hoot.”

“You’ll see Sharon, you’ll see,” Hoot pulled her close and she snuggled up close with her titties on his chest and her little nipples getting nipped lightly by the arrowhead.

“I love the way that thing makes my nipples jump and jerk, it don’t hurt but it sure makes them jump, watch them.”

They both lay for the longest watching her sensitive little nipples bounce up and down on his chest, making her titty flesh shake and tremble.

Sharon laid her head on Hoot’s chest and sighed contentedly.

Hoot smelled the smell of leather in her hair and his dick gave a jerk and his MOJO shot a spark at her titty.

‘Like that, huh?’ He asked his MOJO.

Another jerk of his dick, and another spark.

‘Me too’ Two sparks and two jerks of his dick.

“Hoot?”

“Yeah?”

“Get that another rubber and let’s go wash off. I feel better, like you said I would.”

Sharon leaned over to kiss Hoot on his lips, her nipple raked across the MOJO and sparks flew from his lips to her’s, then from his tongue to her tongue. Her wet pussy was pressed up against his thigh and she got another spark on her clit.

Sharon rose up and grinned at Hoot, then pulled him up with her.

He grabbed the foil package and they raced to the lake.

Hoot put the foil package in his mouth and bit down on the corner.

He stepped behind her as she stood thigh deep in the warm clear water as Hoot washed her back and butt for her. He reached between her legs and she spread them for him. Hoot fingered her pussy and washed her butt crack.

He ripped the foil open, then rolled the rubber down over his long cock.

“Bend over just a little, Sharon.”

Sharon bent forward and felt his cockhead enter her pussy, striking sparks on her wet pussy.

“Fuck me, Hoot.”

“I will Sharon, then the next time I see you, we’ll make love. You’ll go crazy when I do that.”

“I believe you Hoot, I believe you.”

Hoot pulled her backwards into deep water and the water came up over her sexy butt. He slammed into her and she felt the water rush into her pussy then get forced out as he stabbed back into her, again and again.

Sharon started to cum and then she started to scream as she was overwhelmed with her orgasm. Hoot reached forward to hold her firm titties with his MOJO lying on her back. The point was in her butt crack.

Hoot picked her up, she was suspended on his cock as she went limp when her orgasm slammed through her body.

Hoot filled the rubber with his cum and carried her out to the grassy bank where he lay her down gently.

Sharon turned over to look in Hoot’s eyes, smiling lazily at him. She reached down and slid the rubber from his cock and turned it up to suck its contents dry.

“Wow, Sharon that’s wild.”

“You’re the wild-thing, Hoot McCoy and you got a wild-thing between your legs too.

“Hoot?”

“Yeahhh?”

“I just love riding your wild-thing.”

“I love the way you ride my wild-thing too, Sharon.”

“Will you call me and come get me again. I want you to fuck me some more.”

“Yeah I sure will, Sharon. I’ll be back tomorrow to get my saddle bags.”

“No way big boy. There’s no way you can fuck me tomorrow.”

“Then I’ll come back and let you fit me with my new chaps.”

“Now there’s an idea, can I fit them while you’re naked, Hoot?”

“What about your Mom and Dad?”

“They have a meeting every Thursday night from 6:00 to 8:00.”

“I’ll be there at 6:02.”

“I’ll be bare ass naked and waiting at 6:01.”

“Make a set of chaps for yourself too Sharon. We’ll ride with nothing on but our chaps when your Dad gets a new seat built.”

“Shit Hoot, you are a wild-thing. My pussy jumped at that.”

“Want some more?”

“Yes but I can’t, my pussy is too sore to be fucked again tonight.”

“I’ll wait.”

“I know that’s a lie Hoot. You’ll have some little ol’ girl slobbering over that cock before dark tomorrow.”

“Does it bother you that I may?”

“No, just remember me on Thursday’s.”

“It’s a date.”

“Let’s go before I get all mushy and let you fuck me again.”

“Well, if you’re sure.”

“Damn it, I don’t want to and you know it, Hoot.”

“I know, I can wait if you can.”

“I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to take your cock two nights in a row. If I ever feel like I can, I’ll call you, OK?”

“Yeahhh.”

“Get your sexy ass up and get them skin tight jeans pulled up over it before I fall asleep out here. I feel so comfortable with you.”

“I know Sharon, I like it too. This is fun.”

“Hoot you’re sixteen years old, with a horse cock and a Harley. Any naked girl lying next to you is fun.”

“Yeahhh.”

“Get your ass up you crazy sexy stud.”

They turned onto her street a little after dark. He kissed her gently on the lips and just as she pulled back, she took a hit on her lips.

“Go home, Hoot ... you can’t have any more tonight.”

“Thanks for the most special date ever in my life, Hoot McCoy ... and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.”

“Thank you Sharon. I’ve always had a crush on you.”

“Hoot have you really? No, don’t tell me if it’s not true. I want to believe that.”

“It’s true Sharon, for as long as I’ve known you ... good night sweet Princess.”

“Get outta here before I start crying, Hoot McCoy.” Sharon pushed him toward his Harley.


Hoot arrived at the Park Visitor’s Center at 6:45 the next morning, the 3rd day of July. He was the first employee there, even before his boss, Mr. Yokum, and the Park Superintendent, Mr. Behr.

Hoot was sitting sideways on the seat of his Harley with his long legs straight and crossed at his ankles when he looked up to see the young girl he’d met at quitting time yesterday.

Where was it she told him she was from? Oh yeah, Michigan and her name is Joani.

“Hey Joani, you’re up early. How are you this morning,” Hoot asked as he sat there like a king on a throne, grinning his crooked grin.

“Hey Hoot I’m good. How are you.”

“Great here Joani. Sure is good to see your pretty face this early. Did you have a good night?”

“Oh Yes ... we had a great night, Hoot. Thanks for asking. Are you still going to come around this morning? I’d like you to meet my Mom and Dad if you do.”

“Sure, I’d love to meet them. Would it be alright if I asked them to let you ride my Harley after I get off at 4:00 today? Or would you even want to ride? I don’t have a very good seat for passengers to ride on yet.”

“YES ... I mean sure, I’d love to ride your Harley ... and that seat looks fine to me. That is, if you don’t mind me scooting up real close to you.”

Hoot made a big show of looking her over from top to bottom, then he walked around to look at her butt, then he leaned real close to look at her short shorts.

“I think I’d like to have you and your sexy body scooted up real close to me.”

“You are so bad, Hoot McCoy.”

“You still like me though, don’t you? Even though I’m bad.”

“You’re not really bad, but please don’t look at my butt and my crotch like that in front of my Mom and Dad.”

“Well, I do like looking at your cute butt. I think you have a hot one and I just LOVE the way that seam in your shorts splits your pussy lips open like that. I bet it feels good like that too ... without panties on?”

“Can you really tell I don’t have panties on? I may need to wear some if you can ... I never thought my butt was that special, but if you like it – then I do too.”

“Please don’t wear any panties while you’re here at the park. I love your little pussy lips spread open like that. Do you get wet a lot with no panties?”

“This is the first time I’ve ever worn the short-shorts. Mom bought me two pair before we left. While I was walking over here to see if you were here, I thought I was going to have to stop in the bushes and play with my pussy, I was so wet. Does that shock you, Hoot McCoy?”

“No, but next time you get that wet, I hope I’m close by. I’d love to watch you play with your pussy ... shit I’d love to play with it too.”

Mr. Behr and Mr. Yokum pulled up about that time and Hoot told Joani that he had to go meet his bosses for a final inspection of the new cabins.

“Bye Hoot, I’ll wait for you to come get me at our campsite. I promise that no matter how bad I want to, I wont play with my pussy until you and I can play together.”

“Bye Joani. I’ll make sure it feels good when I get to see your bare naked pussy close up.”

Hoot watched her walk away and waved to her as she turned back to look one more time.

“Good morning Mr. Behr.

“Good morning, Mr. Yokum, it sure is a beautiful day, isn’t it?”

“Hoot, I noticed the young girl talking to you ... There wasn’t a problem was there?”

“Oh no Sir, Mr. Yokum. I met her yesterday and she was out for a walk this morning while her parents slept in. She remembered me and wanted to say Hi, is all.”

“Hoot, that’s mighty fine of you to take up time with the young folks here at the Park. Next summer, we may consider making you Youth Event Coordinator. I know some other states have done that and it’s really been a favorite of the parents and the youngsters too,” Mr. Behr told Hoot.

“I love that idea, Mr. Behr. I would wholeheartedly recommend Hoot for that position. It would look really good on his resume’ later in life also. You do know that Hoot has aspirations to become a State Park Ranger, don’t you?” Mr. Yokum said.

“Is that right Hoot? Well, with Mr. Yokum and I both behind you, we’ll help you realize that dream, young man. We’re both proud to have you here with us and we both agree that you’ve helped make this park a big success in it’s first year.”

“I really appreciate you for saying that and I hope I can always earn your trust as I work my way through school and get me a degree so I can one day have a job like the ones you have.”

“This is a good vocation to go into Hoot. Keep up the good work. Now, let’s go back to the new cabins and give them a final inspection,” Mr. Behr said as they went over to the long shuttle that seats ten people.

“You drive Hoot. I see you ride a Harley, so I know you can handle this buggy with no problem. I owned a Harley too, when I was in college. Loved that thing and the girls did too. I’m sure you’ve found that out by now,” Mr. Behr chuckled.

“Well not really Sir, I just got mine Monday and Dad got it running late that evening.”

“Well young man, with your good looks and good manners, you’ll be a hit with the ladies anyway,” Mr. Behr said from the seat behind Hoot. He and Mr. Yokum had a good laugh as Hoot drove them to the cabins.

“I asked Hoot if he’d help me keep my granddaughters from getting bored next week and he’s agreed to spend time with them, they get bored easily out here without youth their own age,” Mr. Yokum told Mr. Behr.

“I totally agree of your choice of company for your granddaughters, Woodrow. Hoot is a special young man.”

Hoot drove to the last group of cabins first so they could work their way back.

Mr. Behr and Mr. Yokum decided to walk from cabin to cabin and from group to group as Hoot rode on ahead of them. Hoot saw them in the rearview mirror on the shuttle, talking and laughing and pointing up toward Hoot as he waited for them.

“Hoot, I’m going to give you a special recommendation for a pay bonus this summer. That was an outstanding job you and the maids did yesterday. We are all proud of you,” Mr. Behr said.

“Thank you Sir. I’ll share with the maids, whatever the amount is.”

“Hoot, you’re too good for your own good, my boy,” Mr. Behr said and both men laughed, as Hoot grinned his crooked little grin.

Hoot walked over and spoke to all the other employees, winking at Mira and Shirley.

He got on his little red tractor and started his rounds to check the garbage barrels.

When he neared the area where Joani and her parents were camped, he started looking for them. He saw them cooking breakfast and they saw him, and started waving. Joani ran out to the paved road and Hoot had to pull over and stop.

“Hey Hoot, come eat breakfast with us. We have plenty,” Joani said.

“I’d love to Joani, but I’m on duty and I don’t want to mess up my job.”

“Come over and meet my Mom and Dad then. Ask them to let me ride your Harley, I got ‘em softened up for you to ask,” Joani whispered.

“Mom, Dad, I want you to meet Hoot McCoy. He’s the friend I made when we first got here. He’s just a few months older than me and he has his own Harley Davidson.”

“Hoot, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for making our daughter feel so welcome here at the Park. She was so afraid that there would be any young folks here,” Joani’s Mom said as she shook his hand.

‘Goodness, that boy sure has some charm ... I swear I felt a little spark jump into the palm of my hand’ Joani’s Mom thought.

“Dad this is Hoot,” Joani said as she led Hoot over to meet her Dad.

“Hello Sir, pleased to meet you. I sure hope you folks enjoy your stay here this weekend,” Hoot said as they shook hands.

“Hoot I gotta tell you that we don’t usually let Joani hang around with strangers. But we all like you and welcome you to our camp. Have some breakfast with us too.”

“I’m on duty Sir, but I’d love one of them biscuits and a sausage patty.”

“I’ll fix it for you Hoot,” Joani said and rushed to get a biscuit stick a knife in it, then slip the sausage patty inside. She wrapped a paper towel around it and handed it to Hoot.

When her fingers touched his, she felt the most delicious little tingle run through her slender sexy body and explode through her pussy.

“Joani, are you alright?” Her Mom asked.

“Yes Mom I think I got a leg cramp for a second there,” Joani thought quickly.

“How long will y’all be staying with us here, Mr. Menetti?” Hoot drawled.

“We registered for four days and we were going to go to another Park for the rest of our ten days down here ... But I really like it here and we looked at the lake yesterday on our way back here. I’m going to try and get Cloris and Joani to agree just to stay here.”

“Oh Dub, we’d just love to stay right here...

“Wouldn’t we Joani?”

“Yes, Mom.

“Dad that’s a fantastic idea and you’ll get more rest this way too. You’ve been working way too hard lately,” Joani laid it on thick.

“That would be great. When I get back to the Visitor’s Center, I’ll make the changes for you, if you like. You can stay right here without moving camp.”

“Great, then it’s settled. Hoot, we’ll be here for another nine days,” Dub Menetti said.

“Well since Joani and I will be friends for over a week, would it be OK if she joined me and some of my friends down at the new lake tomorrow? I’m off work and we’re planning a little party, just us young folks ... play some rock and roll and cook-out.”

“I see no reason why Joani can’t join you and your friends Hoot. As long as you’re there, we know Joani will be in good hands,” Cloris Menetti said.

“I was wondering if maybe she could ride my Harley out on the lake-road too after I get off work today, I’ll be extra careful with her.”

“Hoot we trust you.

“Joani, if you like, you can ride with Hoot until dark. Then be back here – your Mom and I will be back shortly after dark.

“We want to see the sunset from the lookout up on the mountain,” Her Dad said.

“I’ll be sure and stay with her if you want to stay a little later. I know that my Mom and Dad always like to get away for a while without me being close ... as long as they know where I am, that is,” Hoot said.

“Hoot, you are a treasure.

“Dub, you and I may stay a lot longer, if Hoot isn’t in that big a hurry to dump our daughter off and run.”

“Hoot you take care of our daughter, and I’ll take care of her Mom.”

“Dub, I don’t think that came out the way you intended,” Cloris Menetti said.

“Well, he knew what I meant...

Didn’t you, Hoot?”

“Yes Sir and I’ll take care of her real good too,” Hoot said and winked at Joani as he touched her hand.

“Well it was great meeting you, I better get my rounds done.

“I’ll be here just after 4:00 to get you, Joani. Wear something cool.

“Mr. and Mrs. Menetti, I’ll see you then. I hope y’all make many happy memories while you stay here.”

“I know I will,” Cloris Menetti said as she rubbed up against Dub.

“I know I will too,” Joani said, smiling at Hoot as he cupped her butt cheek in his hand as she stood facing her parents.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.