The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Hoot woke up as soon as his little wind-up alarm clock went off. His cock was straining to stand up under the sheets. He threw the covers back and looked down his chest to see his cock bobbing and jerking.

He needed to pee really bad, but he just had to admire that big ol’ wild thang as Kay Lee had called his cock.

The urge to pee was too much to put off and he walked to the bathroom to relieve the pressure.

Hoot and his Dad had converted their old bath tub to a new one with a shower with glass shower doors that slid back and forth.

He turned the water on and let it warm up then stepped in and pulled the door closed. He let his piss stream out until he shook.

Hoot soaped up, resisting the urge to jack-off this morning. He knew that he’d been more pussy more regular now, for a sixteen year old boy and he wanted to be ready at any time a girl spread her legs.

Hoot poured a big bowl of Wheaties and sat reading the box about how good they were for growing boys. He ate his cereal then drank the rest of the milk from the bowl.

He walked down the hallway and peeked into his Mom and Dad’s room. They were curled up naked with his Dad spooned up against his Mom’s butt and his hand on her titty.

Hoot smiled proudly at the love his parents had for each other and went back to his room to dress.

Hoot left his Dad a note on the kitchen table, under the salt shaker, that he was taking his Harley to work this morning and he’d see him and Mom later when he got off work.

Hoot made sure the gas tank was full and turned the big bike around, headed out the shop door. He flipped the magneto switch on, pulled the choke down and rode the kick starter slowly until he hit the compression stroke. He stood on the kick-starter and rode down hard on the pedal. His Harley roared to life, ready to go.

Flipping the choke lever up, he eased his Harley slowly and quietly down the drive, all the way to the corner. He turned on Main Street and headed north toward the Park, waving at all the early risers as he rode slowly by the gas station.

He waited until he reached the city limits before he opened her up and let her run.

Hoot loved the way she handled up the hills and around the curves. He was still real careful with her and made sure he never looked off, no more than a glance.

He slowed to make the turn into the Park entrance and kicked it out of gear to let her coast down the long hill to the Park Visitor’s Center.

Hoot made a big show of letting her snort just a bit as he rolled her slowly around. With his long legs, he walked her backwards into a parking space near the walkway to the front of the office.

The park employees and the rangers were watching Hoot. He’d told all of them since he started to work here, that one day, he’d own a Harley. They were proud for Hoot that his dream had come true.

Shirley and her sister Mira came out to greet Hoot, smiling at their young friend as they walked up. Shirley and Mira had been working here a month, but were fulltime now that the new section was about to open. They wore the khaki shirts and pants of the Park Service uniforms and theirs fit them really good. Especially across their bust as their huge tits stuck out, taking all the wrinkles out.

“Hey Hoot, you got your Harley! Congratulations ... you’ll have to give us a ride one day soon,” Shirley said.

Hoot stepped off and stood beside his Harley, grinning his best crooked – movie star grin.

“I’d be honored to ride you on this big old wild-thang,” He drawled.

“You don’t have much room behind that seat for a girl to ride, Hoot.”

“I’m gonna have a different seat made that’ll be more room for a rider. My rider will have to scoot up close to me, though.”

“Shit Hoot, I’d love to scoot my pussy up close to your behind and ride on your wild-thang,” Mira said.

“I’ll be sure that you both get to ride on the new seat ... as soon as I get her fixed up.”

“Shit Hoot, you’re gonna have so many little teeny-boppers waiting to ride your wild-thang, you won’t have time to ride two real women our age,” Shirley said, mocking his slow southern drawl.

“Well I reckon I’ll just make time for you two. You’re some kinda good lookin sisters, I’ll give you that.”

“Hoot McCoy, you’ll have to keep soap and water with you to clean all the sticky stuff off the seat with all your young girls and their eager little pussies slobbering on that seat behind you.”

“I’ll just make sure it’s clean for the next one, I reckon.”

Hoot knew that no girl could out trash-talk him when he got wound up ... he was loving this.

“We’d better go check in and get to work, or you’ll have to hock this wild-thang and help us pay the rent down at the trailer park,” Shirley said.

They walked to the office and checked in and Hoot got his work orders for the day. He was to take Shirley and her sister, over to the new addition with the wagon loaded with bed clothes and kitchen utensils for the new cabins, in the new section of the park.

These cabins were going to be opened tomorrow for the 4th of July weekend. The grounds crews had just finished up late yesterday and all the appliances were set the day before. They were pushing it, but the Park Superintendent knew his crew could get it done.

“Hoot, you get that little wagon unloaded and back here to load again, so they can get the cabins ready for tomorrow morning. We got the cabins rented all the way through Labor Day weekend now.” His maintenance boss told him.

“Yes Sir, you can count on me, Mr. Yokum. I’ll make sure they have everything they need to get through in time for final inspection in the morning.”

“Hoot, I knew I could count on you ... you’re one helluva worker,” Mr. Yokum told him.

“Thank you Sir. I’d like to work here during school and one day come back to work fulltime. I love working out here and meeting all the people, making sure they’re happy with their stay here.”

“You’ll make it too Hoot. You got Superintendent Behr on your side, as well as the rest of us.”

“Thanks again, Mr. Yokum. I appreciate all of you too.”

Shirley and Mira hopped up on the wagon loaded with bundles of sheets, blankets, pillows and throw rugs. In the back were boxes full of new dinnerware and hard plastic plates for the kitchens.

It would take at least four trips to get all the supplies moved over to the cabins, but Hoot knew he could get ‘er done.

When they arrived at the first group of three cabins, Hoot started unloading and the women started opening and unpacking the boxes.

Hoot put exactly what it took for each cabin on each porch, and soon had the wagon empty. He rode back to the first cabin to tell Shirley and Mira he was headed back for another load.

“That Hoot is sure a hard worker ain’t he, Mira?” Shirley said when Hoot left on the little red tractor. The little empty wagon bouncing along behind on it’s rubber tires.

“He sure is and talking about a lady killer ... he’s gonna be a heart-breaker for sure with them long legs and that crooked ass little grin. Shit if I wasn’t scared of corrupting his sexy ass, I’d be tempted to fuck him and show him what it’s all about.

“Damn Shirley, I was just thinking the same thing when we were riding over here and he looked back at us with that smile on his face. I swear, I’d draw straws with you to see who goes first if he was a couple of years older.”

“Did you see his cock hanging down his left leg when he bent over to pick up the boxes with them tight jeans on?”

“Hell yeah I did. That made me start slobbering in my britches. I’ll have to wipe myself to keep from having a wet spot in my khaki’s.”

Mira and her sister Shirley, laughed like young girls as they worked hard getting the beds made and the first cabin set up.

With a fast walk-through to make sure they didn’t miss anything, they were out the door and over to the next cabin.

Hoot was already back and was driving up the lane to the next set of cabins. There were four sets of three, and all twelve were rented for this weekend ... and each weekend through Labor Day weekend.

Hoot saw the sisters on the porch of the second cabin. They were opening boxes and unpacking when he drove by, waving as he headed back for the third load.

When Hoot had his next load on the wagon, he stopped by the office to check with Mr. Yokum.

“Mr. Yokum, I don’t lack but one more load having all the supplies hauled over to the new section. When I get that one over there, what do you want me to do, just in case I miss you when I get through?”

“Hoot ... Damn Boy, you’re as good as they come...

“Tell you what, since your part is going so good, why don’t you just stay and move the boxes and supplies inside for the housekeepers so they can get it all done before quitting time today? That’ll be another feather in your hat when Mr. Behr sees how you helped the maids the twelve cabins set up today.”

“I’d be glad to help them, Mr. Yokum. We’ll get through before quitting time, or I’ll stay late myself to finish up,” Hoot said and left.

That boy is one of a kind, Mr. Yokum thought as Hoot went out to get on his little red tractor. Mr. Yokum stood at the window and watched as the young boy went up the narrow drive to the new section.

I’m gonna be sure and introduce him to my granddaughters when they come to spend the week with me, week after next. I’d be proud for them to be seen with that young man ... His Dad being a preacher and his Mom teaching him good manners has sure made him into a fine young man.

Yeah, I’m gonna be proud for my granddaughters to spend time with a boy like Hoot. I know they’ll be safe with him and he’d never let anything out of the way happen, Mr. Yokum smiled at his brilliant idea to keep his seventeen year old twin granddaughters from getting bored out here at the park all day.

Hoot was back at the third set of cabins and when he unloaded, he headed back for the last load. He stopped his tractor and went into the second Cabin, just as Shirley and Mira were just about to finish that one.

“You two are really getting with it this morning. Mr. Yokum told me to stay and help you when I get this last load hauled up here and unloaded,” Hoot told them.

“Hoot, I sure wish you’d stop by the break room and get Shirley’s and my lunch boxes out of the ice box. We can eat up here, and save even more time. Mine’s the red one and Shirley’s is the blue one,” Mira said.

“Mira, that’s a great idea. We can have a little picnic back in the shade, and rest up a bit before we have to get back to work.

“Hoot, there’s a jar of sweet tea in there too, bring that if you will,” Shirley said.

“I’d be glad to. If it’s OK with you, I’ll grab my sandwich and a Coke and eat back here with. That is, if you don’t mind. I can move the boxes in and unpack them so y’all can be setting things up.”

“We’d love to have you eat us, Hoot ... I meant to say, eat with us Hoot,” Mira laughed and so did her sister Shirley.

Hoot laughed at Mira’s joke and left to get the last load of supplies.

“Mira I swear, you’re making me want his young cock more and more with all that teasing. I think you’re making him scared of us though.”

“Heckkkk Nawww ... didn’t you see that little crooked grin when I said that? And I swear I saw his cock jump too. I think that boy knows more than he lets on, Shirley.”

“You reckon he does Mira? I wish you were right. If I knew for sure he was used to fucking, I’d be more easy about getting some of his ass, wouldn’t you?”

“Hell yeah, I would. I’d hate to corrupt a Preacher’s boy ... but the temptation sure is there to give him some pussy...”


I wonder if they’d really let me fuck them. I bet they could show me a few things about fucking I haven’t been exposed to yet, Hoot wondered with a crooked grin on his face as he rode back to get his last load of supplies.

Hoot got the last bundle of sheets and bed spreads on the wagon, then went into the break room to get their lunch boxes. Mr. Yokum was there eating a sandwich too and asked Hoot to join him for lunch.

“I’d sure like to Mr. Yokum, but Shirley and Mira asked me to bring their lunch boxes to them so we can eat a quick lunch and get back to work. Maybe next time we can eat and sit and talk for a while when you have time.”

“Great Hoot. You help them get all their stuff taken care of and we’ll be ready for the folks who’ll arrive tomorrow. They’re supposed to be checked in by 10:00 am, so we’ll make a quick inspection with Mr. Behr when you get here first thing.”

“Yes Sir. I’ll be here a few minutes early to help where I can.”

“Hoot, I wanted to speak to you about a favor I need next week.”

“What ever it is, I’d be glad to help you if I can, Mr. Yokum.”

“Well, my young granddaughters are coming next Friday to spend a few days with me, and I’ll bring them out here to the park during the day. I’d really appreciate you taking time to show them all about the park and kinda watch over them while they’re here. I told Mr. Behr what I had in mind and he told me that was an excellent idea ... he really likes you Hoot ... we all do.”

“I’d sure try my best to show the place to them Mr. Yokum. I’ll make sure they aren’t bored so you can get your work done.”

Hoot was thinking how he’d worked himself into a babysitter’s roll here at the park.

“Great Hoot. I knew I could count on you. They’re really excited about getting to swim and lay out on the new beach down by Moon Lake. I sure hope you won’t mind staying close while they’re at the lake. They’ve sent me pictures of them barely dressed in them two-piece swim suits they wear now. I hope they don’t embarrass you dressed in those skimpy little scraps they call swim suits.”

“No matter what those little girls wear, I’ll watch over them for you, Mr. Yokum.”

“Well, they won’t need you to keep an eye on them that close, except when they’re in the water. They’re twins and seventeen years old.

Hoot felt his MOJO warm up, making his dick jump with joy.

“Well, consider it taken care of Mr. Yokum. I’ll keep them entertained. I may even bring my swimming shorts with me those days if it’s OK with you and Mr. Behr.”

“Yes Hoot, that’s an excellent idea. They’ll be more comfortable with you there instead of me sitting around watching them all the time. You young folks’ll get along just fine I know you will.”

“Thanks for your confidence in me, Mr. Yokum. I better get our lunches back up there so we can get the cabins done on time. If I don’t see you before you leave, have a good night and I’ll see you early tomorrow.”

“Thanks for all your help Hoot, and for agreeing to help with my granddaughters. I’m gonna be proud for you to meet them and spend time alone with them.

“You’re a fine example of the youth in this community. Your Mom and The Reverend McCoy have done a superb job of raising you and I know you make them proud”

“Thank you again Sir,” Hoot said and left.

Shoot, seventeen year old twins wearing skimpy swim suits – and he wants me to make sure they have a good time while they’re here? Hoot was laughing aloud, as he rode up the trail holding their lunch boxes and his sack.

If my hands weren’t full I’d pull my cock back around before I go in the cabin, Hoot was thinking as he looked down to see he had a raging hard-on hanging half-way to his knees, inside his tight jeans.

Hoot pulled up to the cabin where the girls were working, stopped his tractor, and stepped off with his hands full of their lunches.


Hoot shook his right leg, trying to get his cock to lay straight down his leg. He usually lets his cock hang down his left leg, but now it was on the wrong side and it feels like MOJO has it raging to get loose.

Mira was the first to see Hoot’s big hard-on as he came in, turning sideways to put the lunches on the bare table in the kitchen.

“Hoot do you have a hard-on?” Mira asked bluntly.

“Yeah I do, sorry about that.”

“Hell boy don’t apologize for getting a hard-on. I just wish it was me that caused it. Shit boy you got one helluva cock stuffed down that britches leg, if all that meat is your cock.”

“Well, I can usually control it and make it to lay down before I go around women. But this time I had my hands full and couldn’t get to it. I sure hope you two aren’t offended by it.”

“Offended, hell I want to see that wild-thang Hoot,” Shirley came around to look down at his swollen cock hanging down his leg.

“Hoot, can I take it out and get a good look at it?” Mira asked.

“Well, I need to get it pulled back over to the left side, anyway. I reckon you can take a look when I do that,” Hoot said, with a crooked grin.

Shirley and her sister knelt down on the kitchen floor as Hoot unbuttoned his jeans and skinned them down so he could get his cock arranged.

“Holy-Fuck-Hoot! Is that thing real?”

“Yeahhhh.”

“I want to hold it,” Shirley said and reached out to grab his cock.

Hoot’s cock gave a lurch and nearly jerked out of her hand ... she jumped back and hissed... “Shit, I felt it shock me.

“His cock shocked me Mira,” Shirley whispered, as if she was afraid of being heard.

“Let me feel,” Mira said as she grabbed Hoots big cock in her hand.

There was definitely a crackle, as sparks flew from his cock to her hand, and Mira jerked her hand back in surprise.

“Fuck, did you see that Shirley? This boy’s got an electric cock ... it stung me good.”

“Can you do that in a girl’s pussy Hoot?”

“Yeahhhh.”

Mira jumped up and shucked her khaki’s and her panties down over her smooth butt all at the same time, then turned around to hop up butt first on the heavy wooden table.

“Put that MOTHERFUCKER in me and shock the bottom of my pussy until I cum all over it,” Mira hissed.

Hoot looked at Shirley for approval and Shirley was drooling spit down her chin. He looked back at Mira and his cock jerked again as he saw her bare naked pussy with not even one hair on it.

“You don’t have any hair, Mira.”

“I know. Neither does Shirley and I’m sloppy wet waiting for that MOTHERFUCKIN’ cock to be stuck up inside my hairless pussy. I want to feel it shock the shit out of me ... now FUCK ME Hoot.”

Hoot took a rubber out of his back pocket and rolled it down as far as it would go, then stepped up in front of Mira. He swiped his cockhead up and down through her slippery lips as sparks hit her clit and stung her tender pussy again and again. He got it covered in pussy juice before he stabbed it deep inside her pussy.

“God Damn ... What a cock this boy’s got, Shirley. The MOTHERFUCKER is about to knock the bottom out of my pussy ... It feels like I’m hooked up to a car battery the way it’s shooting sparks up in my pussy.”

“Can you make it spark any time you want it to, Hoot?” Shirley asked.

“Yeahhh.”

“Then shock the shit out of her when she gets her cum, OK?”

“Yeahhh, I can do that.”

“Then you better get to sparking my ass, ‘cause I’m gonna blow like Moby Dick,” Mira hissed.

Hoot let his dick have its head, so to speak, and felt the sparks jump from his cock into her pussy, then she grabbed her naked tits. Hoot heard the crackle of sparks hitting them too.

Hoot shot a double load of cum as his rubber coated cock sunk deeper inside her.

Shirley was leaning close to see Hoot’s cock as it jammed into her sisters pussy.

She heard the crackle of sparks as he shot her with his electric probe and filled the condom to running over.

“How long does it take to reload that cannon, Hoot?”

“Just long enough to get another rubber on it. Get your pants down and bend over. I’m gonna ream you out from behind,” Hoot told her.

Shirley didn’t need any more instructions. She dropped her khaki’s and her panties, then stepped out of them. She bent over next to where her sister Mira was lying on her back with her legs hanging off the table. She spread her legs as Hoot stepped up to take aim at her glistening wet pussy.

He didn’t waste time on introducing his cock to her pussy, he just shoved it in and stepped up close, turning on the dynamo. Shirley started jerking and jumping like an oak leaf in a wind storm.

Hoot grabbed Shirley’s hips and pulled, making his cock run all the way inside her, right up to her cervix, and held it there as he flexed his cock muscles. This was making sparks fly off his cock two at a time, in opposite directions.

Shirley’s legs were hanging down on either side of Hoot’s thighs, jerking and trembling. She couldn’t control her body as she was wracked by electric surges running through her pussy and spreading through her belly.

“That ain’t a cock, it’s a fucking electric pole hooked up to a high voltage power line,” Shirley said when she came down from her energy charged orgasm.

“I don’t know how you do that Hoot, but you need to ride that Harley over to the trailer park one evening after work and give us both another fucking like that. That was awesome,” Mira said as she stood with her legs wide apart in the kitchen, swiping her pussy with a wet wash cloth. She wrung it out in the kitchen sink and wiped herself again.

Mira rinsed the wash cloth again and handed it to Shirley, as she stood on wobbly legs and leaned over to tenderly wipe her tender pussy lips. She looked up to see Hoot and Mira watching her and gave them a silly grin.

“Now that’s what I would call an absolute pussy swabbing we just got.”

“You got that right, and as soon as we can get all this cum wiped out of our pussies – we need to get dressed and choke our sandwiches down.

“We’ve got a lot of work to do before 4:00 o’clock.”

“I’ll get the wagon unloaded up at the last three cabins and come back to bring the bundles and boxes in, and unpack them while you two make the beds and set the kitchens up. We’ll get it done on time. I feel good about it now,” Hoot said with a crooked grin.

“I feel good too ... my pussy is tender, but I wouldn’t turn down another ride on that wild-thang right this minute, I feel so charged up and full of energy,” Mira said.

“Shit I feel the same way. I feel so good all over. Well except my tender pussy lips that took all the first sparks,” Shirley said.

The three custodians gobbled down their sandwiches, drank their drinks, then went to work on the remaining cabins.

At 3:45, they walked out of the last cabin with smiles on their faces. They’d gotten it all done and made one more walk through, before they rode down the lane toward the main road to the Park Visitors Center and Office.

Shirley and Mira walked into Mr. Yokum’s office at 3:55 to tell him they were through and ready for inspection in the morning. They looked back at Hoot standing near the door talking to a young girl, and called him into the office with them.

“Mr. Yokum, we want you to know that we couldn’t have gotten it all done if you hadn’t let Hoot stay and lend his energy and muscular young body.”

“We owe you a world of thanks for letting us work with this young man ... he’s one of a kind,” Mira really laid it on the line for her Boss, and Shirley nodded in agreement the whole time her sister was talking.

“Hoot I see you’ve made even more friends among your fellow workers. That will go a long way toward your future as a Park Ranger. It’ll really look good on your personnel files when I add what I just heard and what I saw you three accomplish today ... you are truly one amazing young man.”

Mr. Yokum stood and walked around to shake hands with all three of his best workers here at the park. People like these three really make him look good.

Hoot and his co-workers, Shirley and Mira Minton, walked out knowing they’d done a job to, Mr. Yokum’s approval and had fun doing it.

“Hoot, we are serious about you dropping by the trailer park to see us. We never go anywhere and we’ve always got some snacks around.

“Besides that ... we’ll furnish all the rubbers you ever need, if you’ll just give us a good fucking at least once a week,” Mira told him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.